Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2004, 09:35 AM   #1
bumbleroot

Default Its getting worse

Now the situation is getting worse in Iraq. The Shiites are taking to the streets and attacking coalition forces. Now that makes Sunnis and Shiites attacking us. These are not all insurgents or stealth fighters but attacks in broad daylight. So what is our plan? "Capture their main cleric." What does that do to the country? It inflames the citizens even greater. This is quickly turning into a war of the United States against the Iraqi citizens. That is the worst of all scenarios and has nothing to do with any reasons ever given to go into Iraq. Rule of thumb- you broke it you bought it!!!
Hey cons- aren't you glad we have a deriorating situation because of Fuckup one and Fuckup two in the White House that don't have a fucking clue how to even communicate in order to get Iraq on the right path?

Oh by the way cons- what excuses are you going to use this time? I am tired of you guys and our President giving excuses for every fuckup he is involved in. Where is his character? At least Ronald Reagan admitted when he made mistakes and for all of Reagan's tough rhetoric he wasn't as bad of a warmonger as this dumbass is.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:42 AM   #2
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Bush is in command of the military manuevers in Iraq? Was his crystal ball supposed to tell him shitty clerics were going to be on CNN scaring little retards like you?
Old 04-05-2004, 09:47 AM   #3
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
Now I've had my laugh for the day. This most recent operation is a joint operation..both US and Iraqi security forces. Doesn't sound like a lack of cooperation to me. The cleric in question is a murderer, and has had an arrest warrant issued by the IRAQI GOVERNMENT for over a month. It is time to take his hatred and fanaticism off the street. So now I suppose you know what's best for the citizens of Iraq eh Bumble? And that they should ignore their own legal judgements? This guy had to go, and he's been loose to incite more violence against his own people for far too long. If anything, this should calm the situation in iraq greatly..not worsen it. Would be even better if they would publicly execute him as well.

He's not a cleric...he's a murderer hiding behind the "religion" of Islam to try and give himself some form of immunity. We seem to be seeing so much of that recently. It's people like him that cause the rest of the world to not want to accept Islam as a legitimate form of religion.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:55 AM   #4
Vireil
Disturbing the force

Trith, the only "joint operation" going on is that funny little cigarette you have been smoking.

There's been no evidence that the US trained Iraqi Security forces have done anything other than turn a blind eye towards violence directed at coalition soldiers and western civillians. They may be along for the ride when pressured by the coalition, but their loyalties lie with their countrymen and not the US occupation.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:01 AM   #5
Trith

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,116144,00.html

and from that..

About 1,200 Marines, joined by two battalions of the Iraqi Civil Defense Corp., (search) were surrounding Fallujah with checkpoints. Only vehicles with Fallujah license plates were permitted to enter and exit the city.
Anything else you need clarified?
Old 04-05-2004, 10:04 AM   #6
kanibaal
korpse

Who said it was gonna be smooth and fine? Even Bush said it was gonna be tough. Bumbler, please spare us of your paranoia.
kanibaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:33 AM   #7
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Trith,
He's not a cleric...he's a murderer hiding behind the "religion" of Islam to try and give himself some form of immunity. We seem to be seeing so much of that recently.
I was thinking the exact same thing today when I heard the story.
And it is so true. The PC crowd has been duped into respecting
Islamic terrorists over law abiding Christians. Usefull idiots of the left.

Time to get back to work.

God BLess America
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:35 AM   #8
Vireil
Disturbing the force

Originally Posted by NY Times
Forbidden to bear arms under a decree issued last year by the American occupation authority, the Sadr militiamen bristled with a wide array of weapons, including rocket-propelled grenades that were fired at American tanks in Sadr City.

Taking advantage of an American policy that has largely kept American and other occupation troops out of volatile Shiite population centers like Sadr City, Najaf and Kufa, the militiamen succeeded in taking control of checkpoints and police stations in all three cities that had been staffed by the new Iraqi-trained police and civil defense force.

Residents in the three centers said the Iraqis had abandoned their posts almost as soon as the militiamen appeared with their weapons, leaving the militiamen in unchallenged control — and punching a huge hole in American hopes that American-trained Iraqis can be relied on increasingly to take over from American troops in providing security in Iraq's major cities.
story

And
Originally Posted by Washington Post
"much of [the] American-trained police force joined the side of the Sadr forces."
You can lead a horse to water....
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:39 AM   #9
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
The PC crowd has been duped into respecting
Islamic terrorists over law abiding Christians
Holy fucking shit, Zolmaz. So now every Muslim is a terrorist? Every Christian, even that batshit insane woman who murdered her own children (either one of them, take your pick) can do no wrong?

You epitomize the lowest of the scum scraped off the bottom of the barrel of humanity.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:43 AM   #10
Trith

So now every Muslim is a terrorist?
I don't think anyone said that. I do think it's unwise and foolish to assume every Muslim is not a terrorist though...given the nature of their current "spiritual" leaders. They want a better image?..they need to clean their own house.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:58 AM   #11
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

I don't think anyone said that. I do think it's unwise and foolish to assume every Muslim is not a terrorist though...given the nature of their current "spiritual" leaders. They want a better image?..they need to clean their own house.
In other words:

Nobody's saying they are terrorists, just that they aren't not terrorists.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
Old 04-05-2004, 11:03 AM   #12
Trith

Semantics is such a wonderful game isn't it? Here I will save you some time and let the air out of your balloon now...just find the word "all" in either my post or Zol's original post.
Old 04-05-2004, 11:13 AM   #13
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

I do think it's unwise and foolish to assume every Muslim is not a terrorist though...given the nature of their current "spiritual" leaders.
I'll add some spin to this ball before it's back in your court:

Yes, there are Muslim terrorists... but there are Christian terrorists too. Why would you bring up spiritual leadership, then?
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
Old 04-05-2004, 12:16 PM   #14
bumbleroot

Bush is in command of the military manuevers in Iraq? Was his crystal ball supposed to tell him shitty clerics were going to be on CNN scaring little retards like you?
Me thinks that this is only fodder for the ammo. I will use this quote of yours and be able to throw it back into your face someday. This IS Bush in command.

And as far as the crystal ball- That's funny, maybe he just wasn't listening when us LIBS were fucking telling him as well as all you hardheaded conservative fucks that this was going to happen. Now what else do we need to tell you before you guys learn to fucking listen instead of doing what only feels good. Use your fucking heads and the God-Given common sense that seems to be only given to us libs. Oh that's right- you guys feel that listening is a detriment.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:22 PM   #15
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

This IS Bush in command.
What do those people they call generals do?
Old 04-05-2004, 12:25 PM   #16
Trith

Yes, there are Muslim terrorists... but there are Christian terrorists too. Why would you bring up spiritual leadership, then?
Because I don't see 20 Christian spiritual leaders a day on TV calling for the murder of all westerners....

Despite all their craziness and off the wall atitudes, I don't ever see Jimmy Swaggart or the Pope telling their followers to kill all muslims they see. I do however see "Cleric" fala ben hasa wafa (insert other random Arabic name here) on CNN, MSNBC, DATELINE, FOX, BBC..etc etc etc..calling for Jihad and the death of my first born almost daily...followed by scenes of thousands of uneducated, ignorent, animals partying in the streets ready to go kill someone so they can bath in a river of honey and be serviced by virgins in "heaven".

..that's why..
Old 04-05-2004, 12:28 PM   #17
Caelie123

Habib Trith, the name is Habib......
Old 04-05-2004, 01:00 PM   #18
bumbleroot

So now we are to assume that this is a war against Muslims? Hmmm, I thought this was against terrorists. No....wait, I thought it was against WMDs....no....wait, I thought it was to liberate Iraq.....no....wait, I thought it was to democratize the middle east.....no.....wait, I thought it was.

When you guys can find a president that can figure out what the hell he is doing things for, come back and talk to us.
Old 04-05-2004, 01:31 PM   #19
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Well, when you guys can come up with a candidate that can figure out what he actually does support, I'll give him a second thought!

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 01:50 PM   #20
Moliere

When you guys can find a president that can figure out what the hell he is doing things for, come back and talk to us.
The day we elect a president who doesn't piss you off is the day this world becomes a sad and boring place.

See you in 2008.
Moliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 01:52 PM   #21
Chiteng
Supporter

There is no need. I have already found a candidate I DONT support.
That is enough =)

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 02:29 PM   #22
Caelie123

Me too Chiteng! Guess my vote will cancel out yours or vice versa
Old 04-05-2004, 03:21 PM   #23
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
So now we are to assume that this is a war against Muslims? Hmmm, I thought this was against terrorists. No....wait, I thought it was against WMDs....no....wait, I thought it was to liberate Iraq.....no....wait, I thought it was to democratize the middle east.....no.....wait, I thought it was.

LOL You are so confused Bumbleroot.

I would ask you what religeon the terrorists are but you would most
likely say Christian in a lame attempt to act like a troll.

Have a wonderfull and sunny day Bumbleroot.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:32 PM   #24
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by Bumbleroot
Hey cons- aren't you glad we have a deriorating situation because of Fuckup one and Fuckup two in the White House that don't have a fucking clue how to even communicate in order to get Iraq on the right path?
You talk like America is a one party system because the President happens
to be a Republican. I thought you had more common sense then that.
Shame on you Bumbleroot, you're scaring the kids.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:16 PM   #25
Misty
Do Not Disturb

This part is correct, confirmed by oz tv media reports today:

quoting Trith - "This most recent operation is a joint operation..both US and Iraqi security forces. Doesn't sound like a lack of cooperation to me. The cleric in question is a murderer, and has had an arrest warrant issued by the IRAQI GOVERNMENT for over a month. It is time to take his hatred and fanaticism off the street."
Sadr is mobbing Iraqi police/security offices and any other office building that has the odor of coalition establishment. Don't think Iraqi cops in these situations is stomaching a siege, aint getting backup or what?

Get cleric X (Habib?) up on them murder charges and have a watertight case, invite a cleric minority onto the trial bench and throw a few ordinary Iraqi moderates in. They'll prolly stone him or behead him, the case can always be reviewed can't it?

Last edited by Misty; 04-05-2004 at 08:26 PM.
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote