Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2004, 06:27 AM   #51
Gerick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 359
We have over 2 mil jobless, they can step up and replace those law breaking fucks, im sorry but they need to go thru the legal pathways to our state.

People have been helping mexicans get across the border if they carry
1) drugs
2) guns
3) stolen goods

with them, and if they are caught they just get sent back to mexico, that isnt fair or right, you can get a stinger missle and its launcher at gun shows in texas if you know who to speak with, i know someone who went to a recent gunshow and almost bought a stinger missle kit for 700$ that was brought here just as i said above, there are people that could care less about our laws and we need to fuck those people up, end of story.

im not racist but i live near the texas/mexico border and i see the problems that have come up

1) i find it bullshit that we have to print stuff in spanish, and we have spanish TV and spanish radios and spanish holidays, you come to america you become an american, you act acordingly, we dont have all that bullshit for french that come over the RIGHT WAY, nor do we do it for the japanise, or indian people, what makes mexicans so special? we dont celebrate bastile day as a national holiday, but we do have cinco demiyo or whatever the fuck it is in texas, i dont think thats right, you can keep your heratige but dont call me racist because i dont bend over backwords to accomidate you

2) drugs they bring with them under the condition they get help across the border and a pay off in the states

3) they take away jobs and do not pay in, their kids go to our school and they dont get charged school taxes, they cant be drafted if they are still young.

4) the nest egg is bullshit, why should they get their money back if the average american cant?

i personally think that we are allowing this to continue to bring down our standards of living, i beleave this even more because were i work a labor union is illegal, you have to sign a paper saying your not in one and you wont start or join one, thats bullshit, workers cant protect themselves

Last edited by Gerick; 04-05-2004 at 07:45 AM.
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:35 AM   #52
Alauradana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,460
You know Maximus, I can pull one sentence out of a paragraph and use it against you to prove a point of mine, it is called "out of context". If you aren't going to post the rest of my thought, then you are just pulling at strings here. Again, as I posted previously, I am talking about a group of people who are breaking laws in the US. I am not talking about one specific race. You were the one referring to Mexicans. How can you not see that? Admit it when you are wrong at least.

So I believe the borders should be shut down. That is my belief. Do you have a logical argument to debate on other than trying to label me a racist? Please enlighten us. I can't stand discussing things with people when all they can do is call you names to sidetrack the issue.


Briigid, that is one of the most logical analogies I have seen in a long time. Another thing I would like to add is that every American should be proud to be an American and the rights that are afforded them. What is so special about being an "American" when those same rights are given away to people for breaking the law? It is terribly insulting to the Americans who have come here legally and spent the time and money to become an American citizen. What is their citizenship worth to them when they are made a mockery?

I would love to see all the citizens of the US who had to apply for their status file a lawsuit against the US for the time and money they spent to get their citizenship. I would also like to see our borders pelted with the citizens of about 100 more different nations, maybe then the people in this country will realize that our infrastructure cannot handle millions just walking in, our quality of life will suffer. Somewhere in time we have to draw the line and realize that our country cannot support the millions from other countries that our not doing as well as us. I don't leave my house doors open and let tons of people walk in off the street eating my food, using my facilities, etc. etc. It would drive me into financial ruin and leave my house in shambles.

While I am at it, another thing I cannot stand is the fact that our country gives benefits to illegal immigrants that they do not offer their own citizens. Last year a guy in Phoenix needed a transplant. His insurance denied the procedure. He died while his family was trying to raise the money. Meanwhile, in Tucson (where he was going to have the procedure done) the hospitals are giving dialysis, chemotherapy and transplants to illegals who cannot afford to have the procedures done. HELLO????? They say the do it because they cannot turn these people away and let them die. But it is acceptable to let American people die? People who are here legally? This is the totally assine way of thinking that has now pervaded this country. The reason this is acceptable? Because the major proponents of illegal immigration always scream "RACIST" the minute any citizen of this country says they don't agree with it. So now it has become politically incorrect to say anything about the fact that millions are breaking the law and getting away with it. Thanks Maximus, you are a perfect example of why this country is going to fall to ruin.

I have one suggestion though, why don't we let all the people who are for ILLEGAL immigration foot the hospital bills, education bills, etc for these people? Why don't we let them come live on the border so they can listen to their security system go off at night and be shot at, have their house burned down? Please please, come down and see for yourself. I am lucky to live in a nice neighborhood and personally don't have to deal with what some of the unfortunate people who live near me have to deal with.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 06:45 AM   #53
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,932
Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Simple solution to end illegal immigration: force companies to pay them minimum wage.

From there it unfolds beautifully; origami politics.
__________________
One of the wonders of the world is going down
It's going down I know
It's one of the blunders of the world that no-one cares
No-one cares enough


Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 07:44 AM   #54
Gerick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 359
Not really, if you look at the plan for the nest egg+working pass it also wants to cut out the exisistance of minimum wage and over time pay for all usa citizens, if you work over time they just tell you that you cant come in on some other day, and they dont have to pay you time and a half.

like i said, its about breaking up living standards
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 08:00 AM   #55
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,932
Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Scrap the plans. Simply force corporations to pay every illegal worker a minimum wage. Solves the whole problem.
__________________
One of the wonders of the world is going down
It's going down I know
It's one of the blunders of the world that no-one cares
No-one cares enough


Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 08:11 AM   #56
Gerick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 359
Originally Posted by Alauradana
Please don't post how these are nice people just wanting jobs. Tell that to the lady who lives four miles down the road from me who had her car hijacked, and her and her 14 year old daughter beaten in the process. Tell that to the rancher who just got shot at by an automatic and had his house torched because he told them to get off his property. Tell that to the Border Patrol agent down here who got shot in the ear a few weeks ago trying to pull over a vehicle full of these nice people. I guess your definition of "nice" people is a hell of alot different than mine. And don't tell me these are isolated incidents, they occur quite frequently, start looking into the percentages of how many are in the country, versus how many are in our jails, you will find it highly out of proportion with the rest of the population. Our borders need to be shut down. If we are going to look into a guest worker program, then they shouldn't be coming across the border anyway, right????

zol you asked about were ala lived, pretty much the same place as me, texas.

The "imigrants" have learned that if you shoot at the BP they hop back in their white truck and run to their station and hide in it for safty, i would to because these "imigrants" are carrying fully automatic guns that the drug lords have given them to protect the stash of coke they are smuggling across they have hidden on their body, in order to get a pay off when they reach the trade off point to start their new life, they cross on private property, most times a ranch or farm, and jack the first car they can get, in LA you cant even arrest or ask a person if they are illegal unless you CATCH them commiting a crime because of the "protection laws" made in the hopes that they would report crimes to the police and labor comission, instead it made LA a hot bed for crime and drugs(they used the stolen car to get to LA)

its a fucking shame, i used to know a person online that lived on one of those farms, he has to hire people to stay out in the field and shoot back at these fucking roaming crime waves its VERY sad shit.


guard dogs are useless
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...8/203827.shtml

open borders do cause crime

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...1/120639.shtml

IT IS FUCKING SCARY AT TIMES

http://www.ranchrescue.com/stories.htm
http://www.ranchrescue.com/

(personal note, i saw a jeep full of guys with camo head bands speeding down the highway, later that night they were on the news as drug trafficers that got caugh for speeding.... they were sent back to mexico, and btw, the jeep was car-jacked)

its sad when the people of texas have to form a milita or move out if they wish not to get attacked if they are close to the border

its also sad that MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the media hasnt said a word about this, its a stones toss from a warzone if you live with-in 100 miles of the border, im up here in austin but i still see the crime filter up into my area

Last edited by Gerick; 04-05-2004 at 08:37 AM.
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:23 AM   #57
Trith
The lesser of two weevils
 
Trith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Posts: 3,490
Send a message via MSN to Trith
Yes, we can close the border. My question is...why the hell haven't we? Our border, especially to the South should be sealed..and mined as far as I'm concerned.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:36 AM   #58
Gerick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 359
LOL i was going to say lets put in land mines but i was trying to keep from saying it damnit trith

just so everyone is clear, i am not racist, i am not a overly concerned person blowing it up in proportion, i am just an american wanting to see american law apply to all those who come to our country, i do not want to see law breakers dodge what would be a 20 year sentance simply because they dont have a green card
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:44 AM   #59
Deadscale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,140
Originally Posted by Gerick
The "imigrants" have learned that if you shoot at the BP they hop back in their white truck and run to their station and hide in it for safty, i would to because these "imigrants" are carrying fully automatic guns that the drug lords have given them to protect the stash of coke they are smuggling across they have hidden on their body, in order to get a pay off when they reach the trade off point to start their new life...
Notice that these are the drug smugglers or those hired by the drug smugglers and not ALL illegal immigrants.

Kinda like labeling all black americans as white haters, whites as "fuck everyone but us", native americans as scalpers.

Originally Posted by Gerick
3) they take away jobs and do not pay in, their kids go to our school and they dont get charged school taxes, they cant be drafted if they are still young.
Still plenty of jobs here hiring. There was a non-U.S. citizen that died in Iraq from deep South Texas. Believe his family talked to a U.S. Senator and got him citizenship because that was he all wanted.

Originally Posted by Gerick
but we do have cinco demiyo or whatever the fuck it is in texas, i dont think thats right, you can keep your heratige but dont call me racist because i dont bend over backwords to accomidate you
You aren't forced to celebrate Cinco De Mayo, kinda like Christmas and those other holidays.

And I have no stance on illegal immigration. By cutting it off we lower drug smugglers among them, but we also leave plenty of jobs open that no one wants. It is going to be 2years that I've been at the univeristy, plenty of jobs all next to each other available at the university street area which no one wants.
__________________
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Deadscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:55 AM   #60
Everclear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 6,910
Wrong Everclear. First, I can live w/o Tomatoes if it came to that.Second we live in a land of LAW. You obey the law, or you go to jail.I dont give a damn about the impact on your corrupt company

Yeah right, without the "corrupt company" you would be back here whining about your wife not having a job! =o
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:56 AM   #61
Everclear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 6,910
P.S. Mexican illegals and 911 sooooo not even connected. Most of these people would prolly blow themselves up even handling explosives.
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:59 AM   #62
Everclear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 6,910
It is going to be 2years that I've been at the univeristy, plenty of jobs all next to each other available at the university street area which no one wants

OMG LIES! I know j00 live at K-mart! =P~
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:00 AM   #63
Deadscale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,140
b.s Everclear, I don't!
momma kicked me out


__________________
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Deadscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:26 AM   #64
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,932
Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Sure, we can spend millions of dolalrs on walls, landmines, elite security patrols, and automatic weaponry...

Or we can make companies pay illegals the same amount as they pay American citizens. Doesn't cost the government, or the general taxpayer, a single cent.

Read: a... single... cent.
__________________
One of the wonders of the world is going down
It's going down I know
It's one of the blunders of the world that no-one cares
No-one cares enough


Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 11:03 AM   #65
Gerick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 359
hmm, 2 million un-employed US citizins, i bet they could use a job instead of appearing on feed the children (yes, beleave it or not they are doing comericals for US now lol)

and anyone not employed could take a government job guarding the border, decent pay, decent benefits and they keep us safe
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 11:07 AM   #66
Trith
The lesser of two weevils
 
Trith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Posts: 3,490
Send a message via MSN to Trith
Or we can make companies pay illegals the same amount as they pay American citizens. Doesn't cost the government, or the general taxpayer, a single cent.
Except for the fact that it still displaces 8 million legal American residents jobs.

Doesn't cost us a single cent at all...costs us billions of single cents in taxs and unemployment and welfare...
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 11:18 AM   #67
Gerick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 359
Originally Posted by AresProphet
Sure, we can spend millions of dolalrs on walls, landmines, elite security patrols, and automatic weaponry...

Or we can make companies pay illegals the same amount as they pay American citizens. Doesn't cost the government, or the general taxpayer, a single cent.

Read: a... single... cent.
hmm, want to know what it will cost?

tax money that doesnt get put in, our MORALS that law breakers need to be punished(sorry hozay, i dont give a shit, you break a law you go to jail)

we have 2 mil jobless that didnt break a law, why do the illegals have more right to a job in a country they are not a part of?

want me to tell ya how to get em to stay out? if they get caught sneaking in they are made to put in land mines on the border for 30 cents an hour and then they get shipped back with their earnings, so each time they break in they strengthen our landmind defense and they risk getting a leg blown off
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 11:22 AM   #68
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,932
Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Since you can't see past the tip of your own nose...

If we force companies to pay illegals normally, what incentive do they have to hire them? They will have to compete in the same job market, and will subsequently lose, since it is unlikely they will have the language skills to compete.

If they do manage to become a competitive force in such a system... I'd welcome them as contributing members of our country.

See how easy that works out? Raise the standards to the point where you wouldn't mind the immigration. Either it stops, or the country benefits.
__________________
One of the wonders of the world is going down
It's going down I know
It's one of the blunders of the world that no-one cares
No-one cares enough


Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 11:41 AM   #69
Gerick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 359
you can force them to pay illegals minimum wage, but you cant force them to have the same benefits, and the illegal gets to keep more of their paycheck, that is unfair.

fuck illegals, they are illegals for a reason, and that reason is they broke the law
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 11:45 AM   #70
Deadscale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,140
We can light some fire under the asses of the moaning unemployed Americans to beat out the illegals.

Just too lazy
__________________
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Deadscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 01:38 PM   #71
Alauradana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,460
Someone posted that the drug smugglers are the ones with automatics. Not so anymore, the regular "coyotes" people smugglers, are firing at the BP. In Arizona, the BP does not run away, they catch the idiots if they can unless they beat them to the border first. Does Mexico help catch these people? NO. The border needs to be closed not only because of illegal immigration, but also because of the drug smugglers.

For those of you who cannot reason why our borders need to be shut because of 9/11, in my previous post I mentioned that, I am not talking about illegals doing anything, hell why would you bite the hand that feeds you? I am talking about the fact that 65,000 illegals can get across our border each month (this just down in the county I live in), if 19 are terrorists, we have 9/11 again. Get the picture? There was a backpack found in a nearby town and it had several journals all written in Arabic. There are people coming from all over the world across our borders from Asia, the Middle East, the former Soviet Union. Thankfully they translated the journals and they were nothing more than a lovesick individual missing home, but it proves that many different people know our borders are porous. It would be so easy for terrorists to pay off one of the drug smugglers or the coyotes (they are scum buckets--think nothing of ditching children in 115 degree weather) to trek them into the US. These people don't have morals, if they were offered $20K by one guy to get them in, they would take it without saying jack.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 02:43 PM   #72
Gerick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 359
Yep, people do not understand the simple fact that terrorists can use the flood of illegals as cover to sneak in unnoticed, especally when bush announced his amnisty program, they could be here just waiting for a opretunistic time
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 03:02 PM   #73
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Everclear
P.S. Mexican illegals and 911 sooooo not even connected. Most of these people would prolly blow themselves up even handling explosives.
True. Closing the borders in general might limit the influx of people who just want to be here for one reason or another. A good number of our terror suspects that are believed to be in the US already had documentation and were working sanctioned American jobs. They'd done the background work and had permission to be here in the first place. The change needed to prevent that would mean that we'd close America off to everyone who isn't already a citizen and not allow more people to go through that process.

Those who are bound and determined to harm the US will find a way. If they can't obtain US citizenship and live within our borders, they'll just find another way. Warfare is not a new science, and some of the countries that these attacks are coming from have been at that game centuries and millenia longer than the US has even been in existence.

I don't think anyone here is suggesting that we don't let anyone else become a citizen. They're just asking that the ones that do come over become citizens and contributing members of society - even if they're only paying their share and nothing more. Closing our borders or insisting on naturalization may fix some problems, but terrorism isn't likely to be one of them.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 07:29 PM   #74
Gerick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 359
when we say close our borders, most of us(at this point, not as the thread first started out) want people to eather apply to come in legally, and the rest stay out, we are saying ENFORCE our borders, which we dont at the moment.

Who here thinks its a good idea to leave our borders and our laws left to their own devices? come on?

its not just mexicans coming over the mexican border, any person can get into mexico and then get up thru the mexican border, that is what we mean by it being a risk, if 100 go thru a day im sure they could get 1 terrorist thru with in that 100, its not rocket science to hop a border.

the only reason it hasnt happend yet is because the terrorist cells across the world are going helter scelter trying to find a new country to hide in and start their planning.
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 08:16 PM   #75
Zolmaz Zo'Boto
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,040
What happened to Education in school?

Why can't you College students study, and learn the answers for yourselves?

Is the study of world events, "Taboo?.. So Taboo that you ignore the education your
parents worked their life to give you? And throw asside common sense?., I doubt it.

Yet,
Is the eduction so bad that you embrase communism?, Socialism?, liberalism?,
Are you a stooge or a single minded independant? Do you need direction to hate?
If so, go drink some koolaid.




Z..
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.