Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2004, 01:14 PM   #51
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
With Regards to the SOTU address, it was one speach in many.
You are grasping at straws. He didnt say he was going in for humanitarian reasons.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 01:24 PM   #52
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Hey Cons YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN. JOHN KERRY VOTED AGAINST THE CHUCK ROBB 1993 GAS TAX.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 01:25 PM   #53
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!
 
Flub Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Geaux Tigers
Posts: 3,327
This is like arguing with my Godson.

'No, he didn't!'

'Yes, he did!'

'No, he didn't'

Tired of of the argument. Read Bush's speeches, notice the plural, leading up to the war and you will see humanitarian reasons were given. But since you don't want to be wrong, you won't 1) do the research 2) admit you are wrong.
__________________
Dirty Ol' Flub <retired>
My Sports Blog

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 01:31 PM   #54
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!
 
Flub Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Geaux Tigers
Posts: 3,327
Originally Posted by bumbleroot
Hey Cons YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN. JOHN KERRY VOTED AGAINST THE CHUCK ROBB 1993 GAS TAX.
Is that the 50 cent increase or the 4.3 cent per gallon increase? Kerry did vote for an increase in the gas tax. Do you want the link?
__________________
Dirty Ol' Flub <retired>
My Sports Blog

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 02:32 PM   #55
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Kerry did vote for an increase in the gas tax. Do you want the link?
Yes I want the link. However, Show me where I said he didn't vote for that. That is hardly anything that shows he voted recklessly for a 50 cent tax increase. And I didn't dispute anything on the 4.7 cent tax increase or whatever it was. And while you are at it, lets see the entire context of the bill and lets see who else voted for it as well.
That is a far cry from the 50 cent gas tax that Bush claims he voted for though. Proving that Bush is a liar.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 03:11 PM   #56
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Bowels of Hell, A.K.A. New Jersey
Posts: 9,564
Bumble your use of the word liar or your invention of the verb for lying "LIEING" is so overused. in the words of inigo montoya, i dont think it means what you think it means
__________________
Chukzombi Astrocreep
Magister (re-united)
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 03:31 PM   #57
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Chuk- and I have YET to be proven wrong. So when I call Bush a liar and I SUPPORT MY STATEMENTS- you better fucking believe me because I'm not stupid enough to follow him behind his Pied Piper Flag waving charade he does to get all the idiots like you following him without question. Kind of like the German citizens did for Hitler you think?
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 03:46 PM   #58
Zolmaz Zo'Boto
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,040
If Kerry say's something it must be true, yet when Bush say's something
it's a lie? Gotcha. That will win an election.

I am truly enjoying the spin on the facts by the left while they try to
justify every one of Kerry' deceptions.



GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 04:43 PM   #59
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!
 
Flub Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Geaux Tigers
Posts: 3,327
Originally Posted by bumbleroot
Yes I want the link. However, Show me where I said he didn't vote for that. That is hardly anything that shows he voted recklessly for a 50 cent tax increase.
Noone said he voted for a 50 cent tax increase. They do say he did support a 50 cent tax increase.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Mar30.html

The political ad released today by the Bush campaign contends that Kerry supported raising the gas tax 11 times in Congress and backed a 50 cent a gallon tax increase.
In 1994, Kerry publicly supported, but did not vote for, a 50 cent per gallon increase in the gas tax, as one way to help balance the federal budget. Soon after, Kerry backed away from that idea and, as a presidential candidate, now opposes any increase. He did vote several times for a smaller increases in the gas tax in 1993.
Originally Posted by bumblefootinmouthdisease
That is a far cry from the 50 cent gas tax that Bush claims he voted for though. Proving that Bush is a liar.
Bush didn't say he voted for a 50 cent increase. He said he supported the increase.
__________________
Dirty Ol' Flub <retired>
My Sports Blog

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 04:45 PM   #60
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Kerry did vote for an increase in the gas tax. Do you want the link?
Nice Try Z. But that isn't the argument that is being made. I have stated unequivocally that Bush lied and yet you cons fall lock, step and barrel into his lair. He does this all the time. Us libs always point it out and you cons always flounder but NEVER offer any proof despite our mountains of proof.
Now do you want to PROVE me wrong or keep changing the subject.
BUSH IS LIEING AND HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT.

Disprove it, admit you are wrong or just shut up!!!!
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 06:38 PM   #61
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Noone said he voted for a 50 cent tax increase. They do say he did support a 50 cent tax increase.
So you are telling me he voted AGAINST something he supported? Wake up buddy- the men in coats are coming to take you away. You make no sense.

Bush says he supported it because he can't say he voted against it. Sounds like another of Bush's famous skirting of the truth. In other words a LIE.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 06:52 PM   #62
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Bowels of Hell, A.K.A. New Jersey
Posts: 9,564
BUSH IS LIEING
Bumble that needs to be your sig dude.
__________________
Chukzombi Astrocreep
Magister (re-united)
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 07:08 PM   #63
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Bumble that needs to be your sig dude.
Good Idea.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 07:10 PM   #64
Zolmaz Zo'Boto
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,040
Thats it bumbleroot. Thats the last straw!



Kerry has a track record for saying one thing and voting against it.
Bumbleroot, can you agree on this simple fact? It's a fact bud.
Not some made up lie from the GoP.

DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF FACT?


After you agree, we can move on to the finer points of this debate Bumbleroot.

Untill you admit to the truth, your posts are nothing more then jargon and spin.
What a life, trusting liars and crooks, "that only want to spend your hard earned money
by raising taxes.

Does Kerry know how to spend your money better then you? Huh Bumble?
If you think his tax increase agenda is ok with you, then maybe you should
spend all that extra money supporting KERRY. And stop playing EQ.

Go sell your house and car and WTF, quit your job.. WTF huh? Go for it all Bumble.

Your children? Oh screw them. It's your belief not theirs. You believe in Kerry.
What else is there in life besides Kerry>?

Children are to stupid to vote anyway Bumbleroot.
Sell it all to support a lying wana-be dictator of he USA.

Your children will be proud, just don't forget to sell their kidneys for 10k a pop.




GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUSH
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 08:58 PM   #65
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF FACT?
Read my posts LONGGG ago as to why I thought Kerry was unelectable. I stated that he took up two sides of an issue too often. This doesn't mean that he is undecided though. It means that he parses his words too often in support of part of a bill and against another part. Cons simply don't like explanations and libs do like them. Why? Because libs like to know ALL there is about something and cons only deal with surfaces and appearances.

That being said- Zolmaz- I never even mentioned anything about Kerry and veracity in my post so stop changing my subject. I am waiting to hear a conservative admit that Bush is lieing. This is obvious. Not a single person amongst you has the balls to admit Bush lied because you are afraid it will justify what you want to believe about Bush. That Bush is a liar.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 05:23 AM   #66
Caelie123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,027
Originally Posted by Bumbleroot
I am waiting to hear a conservative admit that Bush is lieing. This is obvious. Not a single person amongst you has the balls to admit Bush lied because you are afraid it will justify what you want to believe about Bush. That Bush is a liar.
Nope, Sorry....can't admit to that one. What is obvious to me is you don't know the difference between somebody telling a bald face lie and somebody acting on information given to them.
__________________
Caelie
65 Human Cleric
Caelie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 08:04 AM   #67
Trith
The lesser of two weevils
 
Trith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Posts: 3,490
Send a message via MSN to Trith
I will admit it. Bumbleroot is lieing.

There..feel better?
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 08:17 AM   #68
crimsonedge
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 767
Originally Posted by bumbleroot
Chuk- and I have YET to be proven wrong. So when I call Bush a liar and I SUPPORT MY STATEMENTS- you better fucking believe me because I'm not stupid enough to follow him behind his Pied Piper Flag waving charade he does to get all the idiots like you following him without question. Kind of like the German citizens did for Hitler you think?
Here I will support my contention that you are mistaken or even better yet lying about Bush:

Chemical weapons


The nerve agent VX is one of the most toxic ever developed.



Iraq has declared that it only produced VX on a pilot scale, just a few tonnes and that the quality was poor and the product unstable. Consequently, it was said, that the agent was never weaponised. Iraq said that the small quantity of agent remaining after the Gulf War was unilaterally destroyed in the summer of 1991.



UNMOVIC, however, has information that conflicts with this account. There are indications that Iraq had worked on the problem of purity and stabilization and that more had been achieved than has been declared. Indeed, even one of the documents provided by Iraq indicates that the purity of the agent, at least in laboratory production, was higher than declared.



There are also indications that the agent was weaponised. In addition, there are questions to be answered concerning the fate of the VX precursor chemicals, which Iraq states were lost during bombing in the Gulf War or were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq.



I would now like to turn to the so-called “Air Force document” that I have discussed with the Council before. This document was originally found by an UNSCOM inspector in a safe in Iraqi Air Force Headquarters in 1998 and taken from her by Iraqi minders. It gives an account of the expenditure of bombs, including chemical bombs, by Iraq in the Iraq-Iran War. I am encouraged by the fact that Iraq has now provided this document to UNMOVIC.



The document indicates that 13,000 chemical bombs were dropped by the Iraqi Air Force between 1983 and 1988, while Iraq has declared that 19,500 bombs were consumed during this period. Thus, there is a discrepancy of 6,500 bombs. The amount of chemical agent in these bombs would be in the order of about 1,000 tonnes. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we must assume that these quantities are now unaccounted for.



The discovery of a number of 122 mm chemical rocket warheads in a bunker at a storage depot 170 km southwest of Baghdad was much publicized. This was a relatively new bunker and therefore the rockets must have been moved there in the past few years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions.


This proves that Iraq did have and continuted to have chemical weapons and weapon precursors and rocket warheads that were specifically prohibited. On the basis of this FACT as offered up by the UN weapons inspection team, it is perfectly reasonable to forcibly remove what they had and what they had been working on. You may not like the fact that we did it but we were well within the framework of the 1441 resolution to do so.

I personally dont give a crap if they find large caches of weapons or not, its enough for me that they were continuously working on prohibited weapons and would still be doing it if we hadnt gone in and forcibly stopped it. You can whine about missing munitions dumps if you want, but if you blindly accept that Iraq was doing nothing wrong you are obviously very wrong.
crimsonedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 10:22 AM   #69
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
You miss the entire point. No one cares what Iraq was doing. What they care about is if the Prez can be TRUSTED. Right now, he doesnt look so good.
A big part of that, is because of this WMD BS he spouted.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 06:21 PM   #70
Zolmaz Zo'Boto
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,040
I have yet to see where Bush lied about anything.

If Bush was wrong then so was every administration official
dating back to Bush Sr. Including Clinton, er especially.
Bush isn't lying about anything. Period.

Would any of you anti-Bush folks like to admit that Kerry is a liar?
Or Clinton? or say maybe Kennedy? Hell no. You just spin it into
the conservative conspirisy to get Bush re-elected.
Nice try though.

Funny thing about us Republicans. We hold ourselves accountable when
one of our party does something wrong. But then you wouldn't even
believe that.

Chiteng,
Trust? Thats funny. Trust works both ways and belongs to the catagory
of integrity. Bush certainly does have Integrity.




GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD BLESS THE RESOLVE OF PRESIDENT BUSH
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:14 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.