Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2004, 05:50 AM   #26
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Zelgadis
If politics were anything like what's going on in this portion of the Internet then the country would be run off of "Hey, you don't agree with me! *BANG*"
Is that so far from the truth? But instead of a literal *BANG* it's leaking a story about your CIA-operative wife...or something...
Old 03-29-2004, 05:58 AM   #27
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
...Oh crap, I just realized something... The little "Hey, you don't agree with me! *BANG*", shoot person dead commentary... it's like communism and stuff that happens in the Middle East. XD Except in this regard it wouldn't be under just one person, it'd be everyone going around shooting each other... Crap, that's just like Israel and Palistinians, too. ><

I guess however you look at it, it going on in the world already.

Alright, call me an ignorant fuck already for the Israel/Palistinian commentary.

Serving one day at a time, for four-to-six years at a time.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:43 AM   #28
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Well, Lurikeen, since you did nothing to PROVIDE intellectual debate, I can only see your departure as an improvement.

And Hormadrune, grow up. The fact that you don't take anything seriously is exactly the reason you are no better at debating than your insulting cohort. And let me clue you in on a well-known fact: finding clever ways to insult people does not equal out-witting them. The fact that you find insulting others as a good source of entertainment makes YOU more pathetic than I previously thought. Maybe when you start acting like a man you'll realize this, but I doubt it.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:45 AM   #29
Maximus Faticus

It's only a few people who really start the personal insults. Poor Caelie123 gets most of the personal insults.
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:47 AM   #30
Wildane

Oh, and Chiteng, what the fuck would you know about backing up posts? Every time you are asked to prove something, you *always* give the same old, lame-ass answer stating something to the effect that we are not worthy of a response. Give me a break.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-29-2004, 06:50 AM   #31
Maximus Faticus

Heh Wildane I remember getting into a debate about that with Chiteng a long ass time ago on the old boards.
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 06:51 AM   #32
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
Don't forget the answer of "I don't need to give an explanation or give names, because the people involved already know who they are.", Wildane.

Old 03-29-2004, 07:30 AM   #33
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I think it's the fact that you take yourself and what goes on on in this game and in these forums so seriously that makes you such high comedy Wildane. As if we're solving the problems of the nation here- as if this is relevant or constructive discourse. No, sorry chum, this is a place for armchair politicians to indulge themselves. If you regard it as anything more you are more delusional than I previously thought. This is not Washington DC, you are not Senator Wildane (R- Appalachia), and nothing any of us say here really matters. It's entertainment. I fully believe in all that I say here with regards to political, social, and economic views, but I'm not so dimwitted as you to think that my posting to the politics portion of a video game server's messageboard is anything but entertainment. Sorry if the reality of it all puts you into a deep depression, but get a grip.

Honestly, some of you are wound so tight that I really hope you're alone in a sealed room when you finally snap.
Old 03-29-2004, 08:13 AM   #34
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Its one thing having a sense of humor but when you constantly encourage death of innocent people who dont agree with your views Hormadrune i think the humor goes out the window. The worst thing i seen you do was when you tried to rationalize the events of 9/11 on this country to a person getting hit in the head with a spitball. I dont wish death on anyone and i still like to think i have a sense of humor. i guess some of you guys get your kicks in other ways.
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 08:31 AM   #35
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Ah yes, the "Schoolyard" ad. Funny how people can be hypersensitive to one thing (the misinterpretation of that ad that so many of you clods made, for instance) and yet so crude and offensive to others (Chuk's unabashed hatred and disgust of gay people, for instance).

As to 9/11 I'm just as pissed off as you are- only thing is I'm interested in actually going after the people who did it, not using it as a tool to justify invading unrelated countries and stomp on civil liberties at home. But then again, that's the difference between the left and the right- the left's pursuit of justice for all and the right's disregard for rights, international law, and common sense.

Lastly, I "constantly encourage the deaths of innocent people" who disagree with me? Hyperbole, thy name is Chuk.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:02 AM   #36
Wildane

No, sorry chum, this is a place for armchair politicians to indulge themselves.
That is only because you lack the ability to partake in an intellectual debate without being petty and insulting. This is what makes you a child. No, globally, this message board isn't going to change a damn thing, but some folks here like to actually discuss certain topics as adults. Since your dull wit renders you incapable of such a feat, you will continue to be nothing more than a punk kid, delighting in your pitiful efforts to cause controversy and strife. I would pity you, but I don't much care for you .

Exactly what does this venue have to do with the level of discussion you can have here, anyway? This isn't a message board FOR a video game, this is a place where those that currently play and have played EQ to congregate and discuss a variety of topics. When you demean the discussions that are held here, you belittle all that participate in the board. I know this doesn't bother you, since you feel you are superior to all here, but let's face facts: those that really are better than everyone else don't need to step on anyone to prove it. A little insecure, are we?

When you start acting like an adult, then you shall be treated as one. Until then, try not to get your diapers in a bunch.

Old 03-29-2004, 09:02 AM   #37
Wildane

Bah, meant to add that I don't take the game nor this board seriously at all. I take the PEOPLE seriously. If you can't see the difference, my words are wasted.

Old 03-29-2004, 09:33 AM   #38
Chiteng
Supporter

Seems to me Wildane the only person name-calling is YOU.
You did quite a bit in your last post.

Arrogance only works 'IF' you have something to be arrogant about =)

I dont see it =)

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 09:42 AM   #39
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
I slept in a Holiday Inn last night. I PWN you all.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 09:45 AM   #40
Deadscale

I like Chiteng for some reason. Is that good/bad?
Old 03-29-2004, 09:47 AM   #41
Wildane

Arrogance only works 'IF' you have something to be arrogant about =)
You are clearly addressing someone besides me, Chit. I am far from an arrogant man. This matters little, as I put no stock in your judgement of my character. Just thought I'd clear that up . As for the name-calling, when someone has earned my disdain (which isn't easy), I feel they deserve nothing more than I give them. I do not do so simply because someone agrees with me. Simply put, he treats people like shit, he deserves no better.

Old 03-29-2004, 09:53 AM   #42
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Wildane- as I said- high comedy. Keep it up. Few things are more entertaining that the knee-slapping hypocritical farce that is your calling me names while belittling me for name-calling. I needn't even say much- you're taking care of everything yourself. Enjoy

I really do wish you liked me though- you're so important to me

Old 03-29-2004, 09:59 AM   #43
Wildane

I am criticizing your insulting nature towards anyone that disagrees with you, not for the name-calling itself. I don't expect you to understand...you rarely do.

Old 03-29-2004, 11:09 AM   #44
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Ah yes, now I understand, you're smarter than me too

Seriously kid, get over yourself. You really strike me as one of those high-strung sorts that wet the bed until you were 13....or is that still a problem?
Old 03-29-2004, 11:29 AM   #45
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
Heh..the only thing I see here is that you have made Wildane's point for him.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 11:30 AM   #46
Zelgadis

And you don't think you're a problem contributing to what Lurikeen was refering to at the beginning of this thread, Hormadrune? O.o

I think you need to grow up, or in other words, be the better man and zip it if you think you're so great.

Old 03-29-2004, 12:09 PM   #47
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Trith- quite the contrary- I think Wildane has made my point for me. Thanks for stopping by though

Zelgadis- it is fully my intention and delight in being a problem for the right-wingers on this board. If they and mushmouth fence-sitters like yourself think I'm a prick, well then I'm doing my job and I couldn't be happier. I don't take a troll's satisfaction in getting a rise out of anyone I can, but I do my best to annoy the hell out of those whose views are archaic and jeopardize what I think makes this country great. What's more, I temper my mischief with facts- a currency most cons on this board don't trade much in.

Nor, for the record, have I ever said I'm so great (though I'm flattered you think so). In fact there's only one person on this board who comes to mind that feels a compulsion to toot his virtual horn and he's a con and a friend of yours- Inmountains. I'd say the rest of us, even Zolmaz, are fairly self-deprecating or at the very least, quiet about our relative worth.

So no, while I'm not carrying on for the sake of carrying on, I most certainly won't "zip it" or "grow up" on your account. Sorry, but I'll say my peace in whatever way I deem fit unless told not to by Ogmuk or someone else in an authority position. The way I see it, I give back as much as I take. Fairness in all things- that's a good policy.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:30 PM   #48
Zelgadis

Hormadrune, I honestly don't like fighting with folks like you, but I want to ask you something.

Do you remember this post? - http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19070

You should, because you made it. Now, if you were serious, and by this thread I'm assuming now that you weren't, but if you were, how do you plan on accomplishing anything serious and getting your political ideals spread through the laws of the United States of America if you can't even act like a responsible mature adult when dealing with opposing parties even on a computer? Think about it and give a good, honest answer. If you don't then I'm going to assume that it was all just a lie and that you're not to be trusted in any way, shape, or form. Generally speaking, you're turning out to be nothing greater than myself on this message board. Not even beyond a Lurkerr or Xerion standing point. What is so great about that?

Old 03-29-2004, 12:49 PM   #49
Chiteng
Supporter

Truely the country is doomed. Instead of political content we get public self-stroking.

I am too tired for this. Goodnight.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 01:03 PM   #50
ShardmoonVer.1

A month is a long time, Zel. Perhaps he no longer finds this forum as relevant as he once did. I cant imagine myself going from one extreme to the other in such a short time span, but not all of us are as certain about things as Hormadune appears to be.

Notice I didnt use any sweeping generalizations or stereotypes to describe your perceived change of heart, Horm? I didnt say "typical liberal flipflop" or call it a perfect example of the "lefts tendency to shift positions to support their flavor of the month viewpoint". Why you might ask? Because I can seperate the person from his politics and see no reason to attack one to weaken the other.

Lurikeen made a great contribution to these boards, but in the end the things that caused him to leave were the same things he was doing to others.