Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2004, 08:47 AM   #51
Caelie123

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
What vision does your agenda have? Other than exponentially increasing national debt and defecating on civil liberties of course- those are crystal clear to all of us.
Don't forget to add the ban the conservatives are trying to put on piercing of female genitalia lol.
I am a Conservative and all, but come on...I could care less if some woman wants to stick sharp objects thru her cooter and can't for the life of me understand why anyone else would care either.
I heard this on the news this morning. It's something they are trying to pass in Georgia. I have searched trying to find an article but haven't had any luck. Is this a issue about being a certain age or are they just trying to flat out ban it?
Old 03-25-2004, 08:53 AM   #52
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Trith, the pledge issue is hardly a universally supported liberal issue. I don't think the word should have been in there in the first place but I don't really care if they take it out or not. I do look forward to seeing how many conservative eyeballs explode if the SCOTUS decides in favor of that fruitcake bringing the suit.

Personal prayer time in public school? Sure, he can pray at lunch or other free time. It just can't be school sanctioned or led. Personally I was more interested in doing sports or chasing girls in between classes, but hey- you raise your kid how you want

Perverse moral agendas? No Trith- it's called equal rights. You can teach your son whatever you want about gay people, black people, poor people. You can be as ignorant and bigotted as you want to be (and you are!)- noone is changing that. The US government however, cannot, due to that nagging little document called the Constitution. You know, that thing that gets in the way of cretins like you creating a monolithic theocracy out of our well-structured secular democracy?
Old 03-25-2004, 09:16 AM   #53
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
You can teach your son whatever you want about gay people
I prefer to teach him the truth, something that escapes you most of the time.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:20 AM   #54
Veo

Trith, the idea of you teaching the "truth" is more of a stretch than the winner at a taffy pulling contest.
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 10:17 AM   #55
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

Liberals talking about the Constitution and what it says is laughable. Show me where in the Constitution it says a teacher can't lead a school prayer.

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 11:47 AM   #56
bumbleroot

I prefer to teach him the truth,
Than why would you want the Beaurocracy that is called The American Government teaching your kid its version of the truth? It is your job to raise your kid how you see fit, not Uncle Sam's.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 11:52 AM   #57
Trith

Because the libs are trying to legislate what I have to teach my children is acceptable...IE gay "marriage" to use an already overworked topic.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:27 PM   #58
bumbleroot

Because the libs are trying to legislate what I have to teach my children is acceptable...IE gay "marriage" to use an already overworked topic.
Wrong!!!
Your argument is weak as hell and I will show you why.

You imply the libs are trying to teach your kid what is acceptable. Are they doing this in school? If so, why are they doing it in school? Because parents like you tend to relegate the teaching of values to the schools and not do it yourself. IT IS NOT THE SCHOOL'S RESPONSIBILITIES. It is your job and everyone else's job to teach their children values as they see fit be they right or wrong. It is not the schools period!!!!
And for you to blame liberals for raising your kid is a big copout. Do the job right yourself and you shouldn't have a damned worry about liberals or conservatives or any institutions raising your kids. It is your job not politicians. Stop being a mother fucking victim and whining about everyone else corrupting your kids. If you raise them right, then you should have no fear of opposing viewpoints. And if you kid does decide to have a different view than yours you should realize that your kid came to that conclusion with strong conviction and heartfelt decision making which reflects upon your raising your kid. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and feeling inadequate as a parent and raise your kids and shut the fuck up about how others are or are not supposed to raise your kids.
It is because lazy parents believe the schools should be the ones to teach religion and sex ed and everything else that is a parent's responsibility that we have fucked up schools today and basically fucked up value systems. (Hint- Schools are not babysitters but institutions for learning and teaching kids how to learn and think). Good kids are good kids because their parents raise them. I can't think of too many kids raised well by schools.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:40 PM   #59
Trith

I can see my point flew about 50 yards over your head.

If the US Supreme Court knuckles under, and legalized gay "marriage" (/puke)..then that means that as a US citizen I am obligated to refer to a man and a man as "husband and husband" (which i won't)..and that I will be also obligated to tell my children that for some fucked up, perverted reason that our court system, and thus our country finds this abomination legal and supports it. It will become part of history texts in many schools, and you can bank on "Why little Johnny has two daddies" as being required reading within a few years for elementary school children. Being the kind of no bullshit what-you-see-is-what-you-get type person that I am...If I was ever introduced to two men claiming to be husband and husband I would most definately refuse to refer to them as married, would not call them husband and husband, and would politely inform them that they needed to drop the charade, but yet I have the US government telling me I am now wrong for being the only sane one in the fucking room.

Welcome to the theatre of the fucking absurd...

And just for shits and giggles lets toss in another hypothetical..My son gets a new classmate who promptly informs all his classmates that he lives with daddy who is "married" to another man. My son says no, your daddy lives with another man, but they can't be married because they are both men..and guess what..now my son gets in trouble in school because he decided to stand up for what is right and what he believes in..but not according to new Supreme Court rulings rammed down this countries throat by nothing more than an ultra-liberal fringe nutcase group with nothing better to do than tamper with the laws man, nature, religion, and evolution.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:43 PM   #60
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Ah yes, Trith the divorcee is now the judicator of what is and isn't a loving and legitimate marriage. /laugh
Old 03-25-2004, 12:49 PM   #61
Trith

Heh..I never said my marriage was perfect...but at least for 8 years I wasn't sticking my dick in a hairy man ass.

I made the mistake of marrying a woman with zero goals and zero moral fiber..and as I matured she didn't. While I learned there was much more to life than getting drunk, high, and being too hung over to go to work the next day..she didn't, and that wasn't how I wanted to spend the next 20 years of my life.

My divorce was the ultimate liberation from a lifestyle with no morality..and one of the best decisions I have ever made.

and consequently of zero concern of yours...but thanks for your interest.

Penis inserted in hairy man ass will never be marriage...sorry..some of us just aren't that stupid.
Old 03-25-2004, 01:00 PM   #62
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I'm sorry Trith, 2 men sharing hot sweaty manass sex in a loving relationship is a far better marriage than an empty heterosexual one that ends in divorce. That's the point. Just because the idea of manass sex makes your sphincter pucker doesn't mean your arguments against gay marriage are any less ridiculous than they've always been.
Old 03-25-2004, 01:04 PM   #63
bumbleroot

and that I will be also obligated to tell my children that for some fucked up, perverted reason that our court system, and thus our country finds this abomination legal and supports it.
Trith since you have no capacity for introspection I plead with you to delve deep inside yourself and ask yourself a few questions.
First- how come you can have more honor with tax cheats than with people who have broken no laws.
Second- why are you so hung up on others sexuality?
Third- what difference should it make to you?
Fourth- are you the moral dictate of this country?
Fifth- does everyone have to agree with the rulings of the SCOTUSA?
Sixth- How come you don't complain about women v. women?
Seventh- Are you so concerned with homosexuality because you are afraid of it or if not fear, why does it bother you one bit?
Eighth- Are you secretly gay?

Last edited by bumbleroot; 03-25-2004 at 01:22 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 01:51 PM   #64
Trith

does everyone have to agree with the rulings of the SCOTUSA?
If they don't want to do jail time...yes.

why are you so hung up on others sexuality
Could care less about the sexuality...My hang up is with those that pretend it is healthy, normal, and a valid way of life to be teaching children. Or those who wish to surplant 10,000 years of nature, religion, history, culture, science, and evolution based on a flamboyant whim.

are you the moral dictate of this country
As a single entity, no...as a public majority..you bet your ass I am.

How come you don't complain about women v. women
It is assumed included for purposes of post brevity....wife and wife is just as rediculous..

Are you so concerned with homosexuality because you are afraid of it or if not fear, why does it bother you one bit
I find it humorous in a sad way...but most definately not scary. My concern (not fear) is that it presents gullable children with a lifestyle that leads to more pain, heartache, and emptyness than a heterosexual lifestyle, and it is being forced upon our society by far more sinister reasons that just legalizing marriage for those who don't deserve it.

Are you secretly gay?
Why Garfield..you cruising for a piece of ass?

/salute to whoever can name that movie quote.

Last edited by Trith; 03-25-2004 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 01:54 PM   #65
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

Show me where in the Constitution it says a teacher can't lead a school prayer.

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 02:06 PM   #66
kanibaal
korpse

Where I live is the lesbian capital of america. No it isnt hot slender cute chicks bouncing around all gay, it is nasty shemale bull dykes who chew tobacco and drink Jack Daniels. So here is a complaint about them getting married.
kanibaal is offline   Reply With Quote