Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2004, 09:23 AM   #51
Lurikeen
Freaky

Zelgadis do you know how to read? I have already stated that I don't see anything wrong with flaming each other. Did you understand that I don't think the children of people posting on the boards are fair game for flames? Caelie has asserted that I flamed her children. I have not done that. She can either put up the evidence or apologize for the lie.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:26 AM   #52
Lurikeen
Freaky

Kanibaal, I have no qualms about flaming each other on the board. What part of "I don't think the children of people posting on the boards are fair game for flames" did you not quite understand?

Are you wanting to support flaming the children of people who post on the boards? That is the point I am making. I could care less if anyone tears into me over one of my posts.

So answer my question, do you support flaming the children of people who post on the boards?
Old 03-24-2004, 09:36 AM   #53
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
That's not what I read from this post - http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/sh...5&postcount=45

To which you responded with - http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/sh...5&postcount=46

I saw Caelie's post as a general statement, not saying "You insulted my family!", so I found a general support to back them up. I guess I can't read, because I don't read through many of all of the threads on this part of the Emarr board.

Serving one day at a time, for four-to-six years at a time.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:40 AM   #54
kanibaal
korpse

oh no! Luri takes flames personal! So that means he is serious when he is tearing into other people calling them retards and stuff. nice double standard.
kanibaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:41 AM   #55
Inmountains

Lurikeen flaming someone for how much they play EQ? That is laugable. NO ONE plays EQ as many hours per day as Lurikeen spends on these boards, just look at his post count!!! Oh yea, EQ cost money and these boards are free, that's why!!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:47 AM   #56
Caelie123

Lurikeen to refresh your memory, I can think of a post where you called my son a racist redneck. On another occasion you implied I was raised by racist (implying my parents were racist). Maybe when I have time I will find the actual links. I will not apologize. I didn't ask for an apology at the time because I considered the source.

You implying my family are racist is no worse than Chuk calling your kids moron's. You don't know my family, he don't know your family. It's no different. You judged my family by what you think of me and he judged your family by what he thinks of you. /shrug
Old 03-24-2004, 09:50 AM   #57
Lurikeen
Freaky

Kanibaal, I knew you wouldn't answer the question. You also have a penchant for misrepresenting another's point. BTW, should we go ahead and link up your posts where you flame others? Huh, pot? Or are you kettle?

Zelgadis you are missing a lot which does corroborate your statement that you don't read through many of the threads in this part of the board. I suppose you should take more time to read postings thoroughly before jumping in to defend someone?

Caelie asserted that I attack a person's children, parents, and spouses when I flame. That is a bold faced lie. I defy her to quote me attacking anyone's family members who don't post in this forum. She should either put up, or apologize for the outright lie.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:52 AM   #58
kanibaal
korpse

I dont have kids and usually wouldnt target other peoples' kids with my flames but I also wouldnt let it get to me like it is to you. Now everyone knows your soft spot and some will take advantage of it. But calling someone a retard is the same as calling their kids a retard, so get over it and stop trying to be all PC.

Your constant singling out of people is alot worse IMO when it comes to 'getting too personal'. Chuk was kidding and it is funny he hit a soft spot.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:57 AM   #59
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
But have I not succeeded in showing how you blow your top whenever someone assaulted you personally? That was my goal after all.

Old 03-24-2004, 09:59 AM   #60
kanibaal
korpse

haha, I wrote a post and then walk away from the computer and then I clicked 'submit reply' much later. This 'reply' that actually wanst a 'reply' was written and thought of before you even asked me the question, so get over it. My above post is my response and stop being a little baby.

Where did I say I dont flame people? I have been posting on this board longer than you have Lurikeen and my first post was prolly a flame. BIG DEAL.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:34 AM   #61
kanibaal
korpse

I found the game Lurikeen plays for 8 hours a day instead of EQ.

http://www.lanceandeskimo.com/flash/quest.html
Old 03-24-2004, 10:38 AM   #62
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Kanibaal
Now everyone knows your soft spot and some will take advantage of it.
You are correct. That is my soft spot and that is why I don't flame the children of those who post here (contrary to Caelie's unfounded claims).

I am certainly surprised by the number of c0ns who have defended Chuk's flaming of children simply because I have flamed them or their posts directly. I agree with Ares when he wrote...

Thank you, Chuk and Zol, for taking the last shred of my faith in humanity and grinding it beneath your heels. Not sorry to see it go; it was inevitable, but I prefer it weren't cast aside by feckless morons without the slightest sense of decency.

Do I get worked up over some topics? Yes. Do I flame people who are thick as bricks and can't see simple logic? Absolutely. But I do not, as a personal rule, resort to personal attacks on the sole basis that I disagree with my target on politics.
We all get worked up over some topics. Pretending that we don't is ludicrous. Writing a response to a post bashing the person's children is not only idiotic, but wrong.

I am through with this aspect of the thread. It is going nowhere.
Old 03-24-2004, 10:48 AM   #63
kanibaal
korpse

man you are kidding me right? haha get over it man, you are shedding tears over someone poking fun. if you have such a deep love for kids then why do you agree with the useless slaughter of them... no need to aswer that.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:51 AM   #64
Zelgadis

Actually I'd rather "pwn" Lurikeen in a debate rather than a pissing contest. O.o

Old 03-24-2004, 12:03 PM   #65
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Hey i had to apologise or lurikeen might kill himself or something, some anon person on the internet claims his kids were morons, why on earth would he get that idea?

Haha i saw that pic Kanibaal, he sort of looks like an ugly version of pee wee herman. This is me! http://chukzombi.homestead.com/files/chuck.jpg

If me and Lurikeen had a fight this would be the result.
http://chukzombi.homestead.com/files/lettermanb.jpg
im the guy on the right
Old 03-24-2004, 01:54 PM   #66
Inmountains

"if you have such a deep love for kids then why do you agree with the useless slaughter of them... no need to aswer that."

I will answer for him since he is still steaming about his kids. You see, that 'thing' in the uterus is not a child, it is just a hunk of flesh, no different than a tonsil or appendix. It is when it takes that magical trip down the birth canal, enters the world and takes it's first breath that it becomes a child. Those measurable brain waves, beating heart, unique fingerprints don't qualify it as human, it is just a hunk of flesh.

Or he might believe that sometime during that 9 months, it magically becomes a human being, no longer a hunk of flesh? Is it when the heart starts to beat? Is it when the brain starts functioning?

Answer me this, if DNA can be used to convict a murderer, why can't it be used to 'convict' a being as "human"?

How does this relate to this thread? Because this is what President Bush has done for me, calling Abortion what it is, MURDER OF CHILDREN!!!! MURDER of the most innocent beings that exist in our society!!! Oh, it's inconvienent for the poor girl. Well, it wasn't inconvenient to get laid (keep incest and rape out of this, the percentage is so low, it's laughable). I honestly believe that the cure for cancer, the cure for the common cold, and many, MANY other potential boons for society were MURDERED because mommy didn't like being pregnant!!!

Oooo, flame me all you want on this one, I can just see you drooling Hormadrune, Lurikeen, Bumb, etc...

Abortion is MURDER, PERIOD. NOT A CHOICE. WHAT? I am NOT a female, so I should have no say? Hmmm, a female gave birth to me. The lady I married had an abortion before I met her, and we spent hours and hours discussing the psychological effect it had on her, which were very negative. She became a borderline child abuser, we got a divorce and I got sole custody of the boys. I could go on and on.

Abortion is wrong, and President Bush is RIGHT on his stance!!!
Old 03-24-2004, 09:32 PM   #67
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
And already the backtracking begins.

Frankly, I don't give a damn about who has thrown flames at who. Water under the bridge for all I care. I ask simply that you keep posts somewhat civil from here on out. A few hints:

1: Name-calling should be avoided (thanks for pointing out my slip, Zol)
2: Stop the broad generalizations. Borrowing from the "We Saved Hitler's Brain" rules on PWOT:

Here, if you enter a religion debate and say, "priests like to bang kids in the ass!" you'd better be ready to provide statistics on what percentage of priests are actually child molestors, and to explain why you stereotyped all of them that way. If you say that liberals are shitheads, you better be ready to link to data proving their skulls are indeed made of shit. Leave out the personal insults and flame wars.
I seriously doubt some of the posters here can peel themselves away from subjectivism for a moment and act like intelligent debaters, but it would be nice to see.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 05:12 AM   #68
Inmountains

Something else President Bush has done for me. I have made more money every year he has been in office!!!!