Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2004, 02:44 PM   #1
Lurikeen
Freaky

Default The great things Bush did for me.

In an bipartisan effort of being friendly and extending an olive branch to the neoconservatives on the board, I thought I would write out all the great things Bush has done for me. Here we go.... Ready?

1) I got a 2% tax cut in 2003. I am very thankfull for it! If I had made $50,000 dollars last year I would have grossed an extra $83 per month in my paycheck! Talk about an economic stimulus!

2) I got an advance on the Child care credit of $800 dollars last year! Yeah, so I had to pay it back at the end of the year on my taxes. So what?! Having that $800 dollar advance was just the shiznit! Kinda like having a preapproved line of credit.

3) Bush took down Saddam! I feel so much safer. I am sure that Saddam was planning his next attack on America while he was hiding in that little hole. What a threat to the peace and security of America! He is a bad man! Well, his capture saved me money. I don't spend $30 dollars a month on sleeping pills anymore. I can rest well now. Thanks George!

4) My children's education had improved! That's right! Bush's "No Children Left Behind" pledge has worked miracles for the school system. Well, it is a start... you know pledging that the children will not be left behind is a positive. Nevermind that the funding is not there, but hell, I got a tax cut! Yup, with my extra $83 dollars or so I can send my kids to private schools, after I pay the taxes on the $83 dollars.

5) Homeland security has really improved! My home town just laid off 12 of the town's 32 police officers. That has to be a sign that the Bush administration has faith that our law enforcment is second to none! He must know that these guys are the most efficient. Yeah, so we don't have as many fire fighters anymore, too. But that's cool! Bush must know that they can do more with less! WTG George! He rocks! And that overated body armor the police they say they can't afford anymore? They probably didn't need it, Bush must have forseen that, too! But our public servants did get a tax cut! They can spend their extra cash on their own body armor that will fit better! /cheer!!

I can't think of any other wonderful things that Bush has done. I think that about covers it.
Old 03-23-2004, 03:11 PM   #2
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

4) My children's education had improved! That's right! Bush's "No Children Left Behind" pledge has worked miracles for the school system.
On the bright side, even though your children are morons at least they have already surpassed mommy and daddy. They might even threaten your job as mop boy and get promoted to basketweaving.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:10 PM   #3
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Luri,
In an Conservative effort of being friendly and extending an thicket branch to the neonazileftists on the board, I thought I would answer all the great things Bush has done for you. Here we go.... Ready?

1) I got a 2% tax cut in 2003. I am very thankfull for it! If I had made $50,000 dollars last year I would have grossed an extra $83 per month in my paycheck! Talk about an economic stimulus!
Hmm. 2% x $50.000.00 (picks nose) very interesting. I get 1k. Who does your taxes?

2) I got an advance on the Child care credit of $800 dollars last year! Yeah, so I had to pay it back at the end of the year on my taxes. So what?! Having that $800 dollar advance was just the shiznit! Kinda like having a preapproved line of credit.
Thats $800 more then you had. Therefore you did get to keep it. You would
have owed the $800 anyway and instead of dipping from the ole rainy day fund
you came out swell.

3) Bush took down Saddam! I feel so much safer. I am sure that Saddam was planning his next attack on America while he was hiding in that little hole. What a threat to the peace and security of America! He is a bad man! Well, his capture saved me money. I don't spend $30 dollars a month on sleeping pills anymore. I can rest well now. Thanks George!
Saddam was going to attack America? Oh har har, your being sarcastic.
You're a real smart one you are.

4) My children's education had improved! That's right! Bush's "No Children Left Behind" pledge has worked miracles for the school system. Well, it is a start... you know pledging that the children will not be left behind is a positive. Nevermind that the funding is not there, but hell, I got a tax cut! Yup, with my extra $83 dollars or so I can send my kids to private schools, after I pay the taxes on the $83 dollars.
Funding? More government spending? Clinton had 8-years to fix your education.
Money isn't the answer to education. Taking education from the hands
of the Government is. Vote yes on school vouchers! And hey, what about
all that money from the Lottery that is supposed to fund higher education?
Gee, I wonder where all that money is going. (Scratches head)

5) Homeland security has really improved! My home town just laid off 12 of the town's 32 police officers. That has to be a sign that the Bush administration has faith that our law enforcment is second to none! He must know that these guys are the most efficient. Yeah, so we don't have as many fire fighters anymore, too. But that's cool! Bush must know that they can do more with less! WTG George! He rocks! And that overated body armor the police they say they can't afford anymore? They probably didn't need it, Bush must have forseen that, too! But our public servants did get a tax cut! They can spend their extra cash on their own body armor that will fit better! /cheer!!
They laid off 12 because under Bush the crime rate is declining. And lets
also look at the 32 states that allow C&C permits. Safer? Yep.

Besides, what does Bush have to do with your local city councils who can't control their own spending? Firefighters? Most small towns and cities don't
have paid firefighters. All Volunteer. You should blame your Mayor. Next!

Body armor for police is not usually supplied by police departments unless
they are in critical areas. And it's not manditory. I got my vest for about
$230.00 new. Rated for small arms fire up to 38-cal. Not expensive at all,
considering it's a personal choice. And I have 2 plates to up the rating to
cover 308 military ammo that I bought from a dealer through Israel.
they have the best armor in the world.

BAM!

I can't think of any other wonderful things that Bush has done. I think that about covers it.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz Zo'Boto (If today was your last day, what would you do)

Last edited by Zolmaz Zo'Boto; 03-23-2004 at 05:17 PM.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 05:49 PM   #4
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Chckie
On the bright side, even though your children are morons at least they have already surpassed mommy and daddy.
Do the world a favor and kill yourself now. BTW, thanks for reinforcing what a utter moron loser you are. Anyone who has to flame a complete stranger's children on a game board is a dickless coward.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:54 PM   #5
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

least they're smarter than you

although thats not saying much
Old 03-23-2004, 05:58 PM   #6
Lurikeen
Freaky

Chuk, I am sure you are an expert at intelligence. Anyone "smart" enough to waste away 8+ hours every day raiding in game (like you) must be a fucking genious.

Again, you are a waste of genetic material, throw yourself in front of the short bus this time around.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:11 PM   #7
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Chuk has a real job Luri. Unlike you who lives off welfare and our taxes.
Heh, i'd love to see someone try and throw Chuk in front of a bus.
Now that would be funny. Like ants trying to move 10-lb watermelon, good luck.
No offense chuki.

Hey Luri,
Children read this board so your not doing their parents a service by cussing.
Btw, how can you type when your lying on the floor kicking and
screaming? You must have talent.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:14 PM   #8
Lurikeen
Freaky

I doubt Chuk has a real job. Anyone who can spend 8+ hours per day IG raiding either has a simple job and no life, or is unemployed and has no life. It isn't like he is surfing the web all day. He is playing EQ for 8+ hours everyday. Huh Chuk? You moron, no life loser, who has to flame children you've never met to get your rocks off.

BTW Zolmaz, you have a lot of nerve writing that children view these boards and so I should lay of the cussing. You are one of the foulest people to post on EMarr.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:19 PM   #9
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Ooh sorry dude!! here is token of apology. I hope your litle pinheads get use out of it.

ps
You gonna to threaten come kick my ass in real life again? Should i be scared?
Old 03-23-2004, 06:25 PM   #10
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

BTW Zolmaz, you have a lot of nerve writing that children view these boards and so I should lay of the cussing. You are one of the foulest people to post on EMarr.
Do you kiss your children with that potty mouth?

Ok sure, I have my posts. But that's because you forced my hand.
Therefore I'm not responsible for any action of defense to prove a point
against your hyped political agenda. <--Damn that sounded good.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz Zo'Boto (Fat people can lose weight, liberals can change, Butt-ugly will always be)tm
Old 03-23-2004, 06:30 PM   #11
Lurikeen
Freaky

Threaten to kick your obese ass Chuk? Nah, you are already kicking your own ass as a nutless loser who flames children you've never met. Although, I wouldn't have any qualms knocking your teeth out of your head if you had spoken ill of my children as you did to my face. Alas, cowards like you have the luxury of hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:36 PM   #12
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Luri should try the,
Tiered Fruit Stand
In a French country kitchen, everything is on display.
Even food plays a role in the decorating scheme,
adding a touch of vivid color.

You're likely to find woven or wire baskets of fresh fruits and vegetables
set out on the table or countertop rather than tucked away in a cupboard
or icebox.

Our French-flavored fruit stand, made from grapevines weaved around a
tomato cage, is a storage-friendly way to show off fruit, bread and
European goodies.

Luri, maybe you should make one with your children. Heck,
your so much fun here I couldn't think of anything better.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz Zo'Boto (If reading and writing doesn't make a difference, I might)
Old 03-23-2004, 06:38 PM   #13
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Lol, ok ok maybe what i said was a little harsh, i mean the other kids probably laugh their ass off at the little yellow bus you and your kids take to school so you probably dont want the stress of getting made fun of here too. Peace brudder peace yo!!

Send me some baskets please??

-waits for lurikeen's head to explode-
Old 03-23-2004, 06:57 PM   #14
Lurikeen
Freaky

Chuk, I am sure you are having all sorts of fun amusing your gimp ass by flaming children you don't know just to get a rise out of their father.

You are pathetic loser and coward. I should have expected you to be the type to pick at people's children just to get a rise. I expect to read a post here one day that you've been arrested for child molestation or for some other crimes against children. I am sure that since you find it so easy to use children for your own pleasure on a game board it won't be long before your prison "brudders" are nicknaming you "MJ, Jr" for pleasuring yourself in other ways with children. Do you keep a model of the Neverland ranch in your Motel room?
Old 03-23-2004, 07:02 PM   #15
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Give it time and Luri'll start playing the race card.
*Runs and grabs the popcorn* Zooom

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz Zo'Boto (There can be only one Z..)
Old 03-23-2004, 07:04 PM   #16
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

lol why wait zolmaz, haha lurikeen, you and your kids are (insert racial slur) morons, hahahah
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 07:16 PM   #17
Lurikeen
Freaky

Nah, I am not going to play the race card. I am going to thank you and Chuk for reminding me how this forum can be used by us as an excuse to behave our worst and to write shit that we would never speak to each other in person.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:22 PM   #18
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Lol so prim and proper, like you're respectful to anyone who disagrees with you in here. You are a shit to people so its only fair you take some of what you dish up your ass once in a while. having fun yet??
Old 03-23-2004, 07:28 PM   #19
Everclear

Hmm. 2% x $50.000.00 (picks nose) very interesting. I get 1k. Who does your taxes

Well not really.. actually you have to take your exemptions and standard or itemized deductions first. I believe that is 750 (PE) + like 4350 (single SD)..

So that's 5100 ? So it would be taxes on about 44900 ?

Which is significant enough to put you in a lower tax bracket and your tax would be somewhere around 8041.

Now at 2 percent higher It would be about... 8933... that's a much bigger difference than you estimated, due to the fact that you weren't appplying it correctly incrementally. (I used the 2003 Tax rates vs 2003 +2 percent.)

I think a net TAX FREE savings of 892.00 is very substantial for your income. It could be a house or car payment. That is 1.78 percent of your gross income tax free. That's a lot. If you don't think so, then you might consider hiring someone else to handle your money.
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 07:29 PM   #20
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Nah, I am not going to play the race card. I am going to thank you and Chuk for reminding me how this forum can be used by us as an excuse to behave our worst and to write shit that we would never speak to each other in person.
Classic. Typical liberal indeed. Lie, cuss, bash, call names, then act like it never happened
and blame others..

*Crunch Crunch* popcorn be good.

GOD BLESS AMERICAN POPCORN
Zolmaz Zo'Tard (um)
Old 03-23-2004, 07:31 PM   #21
Lurikeen
Freaky

Chuk, I don't flame the children of strangers as you do. I do draw the line somewhere for the sake of decency. Keep on defending yourself. You are wrong for flaming the family members of some of those who post here.

Edit: BTW, you can flame me all you want to. I could care less, since that is fair play.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:33 PM   #22
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Everclear,
Thanks for clearing that up bud. I was just using basic math so I didn't expect
it to be factual. I didn't bother going to my excel charts.
I figure enough taxes for myself. *Salute*

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:43 PM   #23
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Since i dont know you and dont care to know you i dont really give two shits if you have kids or not. For all i know you dont have kids and you're just trying to play the pity card. IF you had kids then they must be stupid like you. deductive reasoning, eh watson?
Old 03-23-2004, 08:01 PM   #24
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Thank you, Chuk and Zol, for taking the last shred of my faith in humanity and grinding it beneath your heels. Not sorry to see it go; it was inevitable, but I prefer it weren't cast aside by feckless morons without the slightest sense of decency.

Do I get worked up over some topics? Yes. Do I flame people who are thick as bricks and can't see simple logic? Absolutely. But I do not, as a personal rule, resort to personal attacks on the sole basis that I disagree with my target on politics.

Lurikeen, you should know by now that you're just stirring up embers into flames without point. That's all this board has degenerated into. I used to come here for the intelligent debate buried amidst the shit-slinging. I can only hope it's just 'that time of the year', and as soon as Uncle Sam gets his elections out of the way we'll be back to relatively civil discourse. The outcome is, of course, irrelevant. Any time there's competition, you get trash talk, and once there is a decisive answer, it subdues. The perceived lack of absolution in the last election could account for some hard feelings, though...

If you really want to extend an olive branch, anyone here at all, I offer the following. Swear off personal attacks. If you don't have anything to add that isn't written with competent grammar and spelling, don't waste your time. If you can't make your point without insulting your opposition, rewrite the post. It gets you nowhere, and impedes progress (of any kind) to merely flame. We have a section for that. Rants & Flames would be a place to put a topic where anyone with a mind to do so can hurl insults at random.

This is not impossible, hardly here. In fact, the model board I have in mind exists in the most unlikely of places. It's the We Saved Hitler's Brain sectyion of the forums at www.pointlesswasteoftime.com. To put it as one poster said:

On a daily basis this forum contains explicit references to gang rape, sodomy, beastiality, incest, necrophilia, pederasty, fetishism, self-gratification, prostitution, adultery, theft, homicide, genocide, infanticide, herbicide, racism, sexism, ageism, Nazism, homophobia, heterophobia, arachnophobia, heresy, assassinating public figures, toppling governments, hate crimes, crimes against nature, crimes against humanity, crimes against God, and at least 608 depraved acts there aren't even names for yet.

And that's just from [regular poster's name here]. I'm surprised your filtering software didn't commit suicide.
...yet there exists a section for people to at least debate with a modicum of intelligence.

I have nothing more to add to the Steam Vent if it continues as it is now.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 08:03 PM   #25
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Hey Luri?
Here's your sign.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.