Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2004, 02:14 PM   #26
Cerden

And no, it doesn't mean everyone is scared of me. Now you are mis construeing things. Please tell me atleast once where I had said IWX was scared of me. I have however said he was afraid to talk to me, and afraid to talk to me real time. It has nothing to do with me.

Brigiid, I may have made a fool of myself according to you on here. But you are actually doing the same. You are not a sheep, I apologize. You've graduated to troll, but in your defense you are an intelligent troll. In your attempts to 'troll' the boards, you've made several comments that contradict things you have said. When called upon that, you contradict what you said just before that, to support your original arguement. It's a viscious loop, and you've been going through it.

You say you don't assume anything. But you have again just now. Spin it how you want, but it is completely plain and simple. If you want the Internet Champion Trophy, you can have it. I don't have it anymore by the way, you must see Gumboofthewoods for that. I've passed it on, and stepped down to a more worthy candidate. So in essence, you are wasting both of our time.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 02:27 PM   #27
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Cerden
You are right Brigiid. I don't have anything to say to you on here. To him, I do.
And yet, you talk to me! Seems to me that someone without something to say would perhaps be quiet.

It doesn't concern you, it's personal going back 3 years. Now, what the is your point?
Oh, but IWX is my friend! Therefore, any comment anyone makes to or around him is my own personal business and I'll defend him! I won't back down, nosiree! I'll stand by my friends and you bet your ass I'll defend them! *flex*

The only viable reason he can not talk to someone real time (as in someone like me, with negative past history that wants to talk calmly about them) is because he can't.
Or because he's AFK, just like he said.

How stupid would he look becoming the grammar and spelling Nazi with only me there? How stupid would he look spending 15 minutes to answer a question searching through 1000's of archived posts he has cached away to try and support any possible statement he could make.
You're right, that would look pretty silly. You've got proof, then, that that's why he didn't answer you right away? You know for sure, because you witnessed the events happening in his house at the time? You wouldn't be trying to pass an opinion or assumption off as fact again, would you?

What purpose could you have here other then TRYING to be a troll? Does it pain you to realize you no longer have my attention? Did I give your life all that meaning, then so rudely take it away? Please do explain why you are so obsessed with following me around.
My purpose here, sir, is to converse with you! Isn't that obvious? Your circular logic and limited reasoning abilities fascinate me! Give my life meaning? Not really. Fill my downtime with something amusing? Sure! I follow you around because you're fun to play with! I maintain that I do still have your attention, because you just can't quit responding to what I say!

You have no clue IWX and my past history, and really couldn't begin to grasp it.
You had no clue as to the history between Bum and I either. You couldn't produce a single quote, didn't know who I was or where I'd interacted with him, and had no idea what transpired between us! Did that keep you from commenting? No.

I wanted to talk civilly, and I still do. But I honestly feel the reason he won't talk to me in 'real time' is because he is afraid to lose the support blanket of the forums. Without that, he feels he has lost control and power.
Yes, you honestly feel. So that makes it fact? That makes it a good solid basis for insulting someone on here and calling them scared? So I can call you a cross-dressing penguin because that's what I "honestly feel" and that makes it true?
Old 03-16-2004, 02:55 PM   #28
Cerden

Brigiid, you will twist anything around for your amusement. Won't you?

You are making yourself look more and more like a troll. But hey, if that's really what you wanted, your getting it. I talk to you on other threads, threads that your involved in. This has nothing to do with you at all, and there for I still must admit that I have nothing to say to you.

Fine, defend him all you want. Facts have proven themselves. I'm not saying anything about him being AFK, nor have I said ONCE here about it, and mocked it. He stated that to only contact him here, now that is what I have been talking about, and even brought about the thoughts of him being afraid to talk to me. It has nothing to do with him being AFK, if he was able to talk to me, he would, and not demand I only speak to him here. It scares him, I removed his security blanket.

Brigiid, I don't care if I do or do not respond to you. But I have nothing better to do at the moment, and yes you have come pointing your finger to me, wanting me to talk to you. You had already said in another thread you were done, and we agree to disagree, but you came back. In truth, it's you who can't stop.

I had known just from talking to you, and how you evaded my questioning about the events between you and Bum. I knew, because you did not specifally tell me. I knew there was ire on your part already, I knew you had started an attitude with you, and knowing Bum, I knew he wouldn't put up with it. He posted the logs, and as it turned out, I was right and you had conceded to him, knowing he had made you look like a fool with everything you said.

I do honestly feel that is the case. But spin it how you want Brigiid, stir up more shit. Weren't you the one telling me to just be mature and stop? How many times are you going to contradict yourself?
Old 03-16-2004, 02:56 PM   #29
Cerden

Sweet, I fucked up spelling specifally(specifically). Finally, IWX will be able to comment on this thread.
Old 03-16-2004, 04:24 PM   #30
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Yes, I should probably quit posting. After all, I'm only making myself look bad, right? I mean...
  • I enter discussions that don't concern me
  • I twist peoples' words
  • I make assumptions
  • I don't understand the underlying story behind the discussions I participate in, but I participate anyway
  • I either don't have a point, or can't stick to my point
  • I contradict myself
  • I post for the sake of posting
  • I "obsess" and follow people around the boards
...is that it? Am I missing anything?
Old 03-17-2004, 11:18 PM   #31
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
IWX is a chicken. I really had no ill intentions there, other then to talk about something, and he wouldn't do it. I feel pretty certain now, he would NEVER im back if asked. The forums are his safety net, he can't be given time to think of something witty and clever on an instant messenger, and also loses the valuable support of his friends here. Hence, the do not ever contact me, except here.

Really don't want to cause a flame here, but are you really that afraid of what I have to say, or that shallow to not talk to me on an IM?
The only viable reason he can not talk to someone real time (as in someone like me, with negative past history that wants to talk calmly about them) is because he can't. How stupid would he look becoming the grammar and spelling Nazi with only me there? How stupid would he look spending 15 minutes to answer a question searching through 1000's of archived posts he has cached away to try and support any possible statement he could make.
If you think I need time to be a wiseass, then you obviously don't know much about me. I've got a long list of friends who could easily prove otherwise. I literally leave some in shock when I don't respond with my usual attitude.

The idea of having a real-time conversation with you doesn't scare me. I just don't see any reason to do so. I like message boards because I can post whenever I want to, and if I don't have time for a full post I can type it in bits and pieces while I'm occupied with other things. I don't see any reason to waste the times I'm definitely available to interact with people in a real-time environment talking to someone I obviously don't get along with; I'd much rather be talking to, playing with, or otherwise spending time with people I know and like.

He could easily IM me back if he wanted to. But no, he runs to the 'safety' of the crowd, where it eases his mind.
Ironically, you showed up as Offline when I actually received your messages. As I mentioned before, there isn't exactly a whole lot that I find worthwhile in spending my free time talking to you, let alone waiting for you. Easy answer: post on the message board where you'll see it.

Sweet, I fucked up spelling specifally(specifically). Finally, IWX will be able to comment on this thread.
Technically, I already commented. That also isn't the only word you misspelled. Yes, misspelled words stand out like a dick in a harem when I read. Then again, you're talking to someone who was almost granted a Mensa membership based solely on his spelling skills (hell, I didn't even know what Mensa was at the time, and it still sounds ridiculous). However, if you really want me to pedantically point out something sloppy, I could mention how you posted two different replies to Chukzombi's message. Here's some advice - it really doesn't look too good for you when you keep talking to someone who hasn't responded.
Ice Weasel X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 03:12 AM   #32
coreyoli

Cerden:

Here's your "Rugrats" bib, please stumble back to the kiddie table..

Thanks...
coreyoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 02:16 PM   #33
Dwarkarn

Cerden kill yourself now, save the gene pool.
Old 03-21-2004, 01:56 PM   #34
Misty
Do Not Disturb

Seconded.
"*blink* *blink* *blink*
*bliiiink* *bliiiink* *bliiiink*
*blink* *blink* *blink*
[fixt]

Mistyglen 68 Half Elf StormWarden (retired)
ex-Mystic Blue, ex-Sundered Heart, ex-Heart of Fenris
Redback's stuff
Redback 72 WoodElf Ranger (Lucid Devotion)
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote