Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2004, 03:04 PM   #1
Ice Weasel X
Banned User
 
Ice Weasel X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,799
Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
Thumbs down If I'm not here, don't bug me

Originally Posted by Cerden
AlexHetrick1980 (7:13:18 PM): Hi honey, I'm home!
AlexHetrick1980 (7:14:28 PM): Oh, stop fronting. I know you are there, your away time shows it. Anyway, just want to talk, got a few questions for you.
AlexHetrick1980 (7:16:30 PM): Fine, fine. Ignore me if you want. Just wanted to talk civily, off the forums without people jumping in. Catch you later sometime I guess.
First off, I've got the Accept Message feature enabled, so I don't see messages from people not on my list until I click the accept button. Second, I hide AIM windows and disable sounds when I'm in Away mode. Third, I was playing EQ before you attempted to contact me, and stayed logged in for several hours afterward to help people in game.

I'm not your honey. I wasn't "fronting," as I wasn't even aware of an incoming message until around 3 in the morning. You can pout all you want about me "ignoring" your IMs, because now it'll actually be true. Upset you didn't get a response in 1, then 2 minutes? That's pathetic. I don't want you using alternate contact methods to communicate with me. Anything you want to say to me can be said here.
Ice Weasel X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 06:13 PM   #2
Araya LeBon
Bible=great toilet paper
 
Araya LeBon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: killing sarnaks
Posts: 1,780
Yay for cyberstalkers!
__________________
Huntress Araya Le'Bon
Level 70 Poop Fetisisishist
Araya LeBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 07:55 PM   #3
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Aww, how sweet!

I have my little AIM icon up there too, and he didn't send me a message! I am Jack's broken heart.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 08:10 PM   #4
Nuzum
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 194
I smell Kitty porn.

Yeah I can see it now, one of them will be wearing velcro waders and the other will be representing the sheep of the world.


Insert cheesy porno music here
__________________
Nuzum Witch Doctor

"Kitties are the Dion warwicks of the shaman world"
Nuzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:07 PM   #5
Keldarn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 584
/stalk Brigiid

Damn this AIM blocking firewall at work! Damn it all to hell I say!
__________________
Sensei Blaesteil
Keldarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:39 PM   #6
Cerden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 1,158
Why would I IM you Brigiid? You actually reply back here to each issue.

But you know, I bet if I did happen to IM you, no reason to anyway, you would IM me back.

IWX is a chicken. I really had no ill intentions there, other then to talk about something, and he wouldn't do it. I feel pretty certain now, he would NEVER im back if asked. The forums are his safety net, he can't be given time to think of something witty and clever on an instant messenger, and also loses the valuable support of his friends here. Hence, the do not ever contact me, except here.

Really don't want to cause a flame here, but are you really that afraid of what I have to say, or that shallow to not talk to me on an IM?
__________________
Originally Posted by Misty
Hope that's clear as mud.
-Back in the day, I won the internet.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:00 PM   #7
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Bowels of Hell, A.K.A. New Jersey
Posts: 9,564
Why would I IM you Brigiid? You actually reply back here to each issue.

But you know, I bet if I did happen to IM you, no reason to anyway, you would IM me back.

IWX is a chicken. I really had no ill intentions there, other then to talk about something, and he wouldn't do it. I feel pretty certain now, he would NEVER im back if asked. The forums are his safety net, he can't be given time to think of something witty and clever on an instant messenger, and also loses the valuable support of his friends here. Hence, the do not ever contact me, except here.

Really don't want to cause a flame here, but are you really that afraid of what I have to say, or that shallow to not talk to me on an IM?
You spammed the guy in a space of 3 minutes? and you call him chicken becuase he didnt run right back and respond to you? what kind of piece of shit are you? Unlike you some of us have real lives with real responsibilities. Not everyone is such a loser they pathetically watch their Instant Messenger all day in hopes stalker pervert Cerden will IM them.

Here is some advice from the heart. You WILL end up fucking dead on the side of the road or in jail doing hard time if you dont stop stalking people. You wont have to worry about your wife leaving you or the rubber wife exploding if either of those consequences happen to you. get help sweety
__________________
Chukzombi Astrocreep
Magister (re-united)
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:06 PM   #8
Zolmaz Zo'Boto
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,040
I stalk myself.
I send myself messages when I'm really drunk and about to pass out.

Then when I wake up in the morning I FREEK!

One day this will stop! I'll eventually figure out who is really stalking me.
And when I do, I'm goona take that damn keyboard and rip it apart.

You carn cernt o er.


Um, mistell.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:41 PM   #9
ShardmoonVer.1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,457
Damn right the forums are a safety net. Espcially when dealing with internet psychos. Witnesses make getting the restraining order that much easier.
__________________
If you don't have something good to say about some one, say it loud.
ShardmoonVer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:01 PM   #10
Cerden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 1,158
Wow, I sent 3 messages in the course of 3 minutes.

i must be r stalker, kthx!

Forums are a safety net, and how is an IM any different? It still keeps the anonymity of the internet to back you up. IWX just uses it as a safety net because he is afraid to talk to someone 'real time', one on one.

Chuk, your advice applies to you. You are as self righteous and as much a prick as you point out to other people. I do call him chicken, because it fits. He could easily IM me back if he wanted to. But no, he runs to the 'safety' of the crowd, where it eases his mind.

I seriously did not want to argue with him, just had a few points to talk about that only HE could answer, it did not concern any of you at all. It still doesn't. So like, fuck off, k? Your advice is about worthless as a 2 dollar new jersey whore. Oh wait, that certainly fits the bill doesn't it.

Shardmoon. Like calling me a psycho? That's cool. Restraining order, mmm k! Mister police man, he instant messenged me 3 times. Please stop the bad man!

Yeah ok. I've already seen how flawed your logic is, so that doesn't surprise me. I'll talk to you later shitstain. <edit: removed a comment that really shouldn't be said in tact, but was needed. I may get low sometimes, but not that low.>
__________________
Originally Posted by Misty
Hope that's clear as mud.
-Back in the day, I won the internet.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:03 PM   #11
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Keldarn
/stalk Brigiid

Damn this AIM blocking firewall at work! Damn it all to hell I say!
Eep!

You'd end up talking to yourself. I think I left my AIM logged in at home and I'm stuck in the hellhole known as work.

Hey Kieb, we had another one tonight.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:12 PM   #12
Cerden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 1,158
Chuk, you really need to move out of that hell hole known as jersey. It's really distorting your point of view. I've posted one person's RL information, after he's done the same. I've called him, after he's done the same.

You may not like my tactics, but I'm certainly not going to back down. I know my rights, and I know the laws. I may push the limit at times, but I'm not stupid enough to break them. You really are pushing it to make a point for yourself.

Stalking would perhaps, take Shardmoon for example. Getting his RL information, calling him up repeatedly, sending letters, even going to visit him. Now, I'm not going to do that to him. But honestly, your advice should be aimed at that young man. He's the one with the RL problems that he continually absconds them from RL and deals with them here.
__________________
Originally Posted by Misty
Hope that's clear as mud.
-Back in the day, I won the internet.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:27 PM   #13
ShardmoonVer.1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,457
Editing is a sign of weakness, onenut. Put it back and stand by it if you are half the man you always wanted to be.

I promise, I wont cry and make loopy threats.

Oh and Brigiid, look at this way. A few hundred more and they might run out of targets and move on to more interesting things.
__________________
If you don't have something good to say about some one, say it loud.
ShardmoonVer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:49 PM   #14
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
You're such an optimist!

5 in 3 days is a bit harsh for this area though, and I'm getting sick of fielding media inquiries. They need to find a new story to run into the ground.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 05:03 AM   #15
Cerden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 1,158
No shardmoon, it's not the sign of weakness. It's the sign of realizing going to far. I've only meant to take it as far as you have, and I believed with that comment I crossed the line and took it several steps further. Thinking it is one think, putting it down is another.

I haven't made any threats on these boards about inflicting personal harm. I have however said how I felt, and what would happen if I met someone. Now if I threatened to find you and do such a thing, I'd safely say that was cause for alarm. But as always Shardmoon, you tend to not only misconstrue events, but to bend them all the way around. I think that may be your biggest problem. My problems here? Hardly, a problem. I argue a point, I may not agree or take heart to what others say really, but I don't bend what they say and try and turn it totally harmless. You should start a bit smaller. Atleast make your lies believable, instead of showing how truely warped your reality can get.
__________________
Originally Posted by Misty
Hope that's clear as mud.
-Back in the day, I won the internet.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 05:06 AM   #16
Cerden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 1,158
turn it totally harmless.
from something totally harmless, into the opposite.

No clue why I did that, just another error some of you Spelling and Grammar Nazi's can pick apart if you like.
__________________
Originally Posted by Misty
Hope that's clear as mud.
-Back in the day, I won the internet.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 07:26 AM   #17
Ladilya
Harem ******!
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 40
Send a message via AIM to Ladilya
And here I thought I held the coveted title of IWX's one and only cyberstalker...... /cry /pout /whine

.....but when I do it.....he likes it /grin
Ladilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 07:57 AM   #18
Cerden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 1,158
lol ladilya.

By the way, that 6 asterisk'd word you have. I'm stumped on what it could be. How about a hint? :P
__________________
Originally Posted by Misty
Hope that's clear as mud.
-Back in the day, I won the internet.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 08:03 AM   #19
Maximus Faticus
Registered User
 
Maximus Faticus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,291
I think Ladi just likes the cyber stock..


IWX just uses it as a safety net because he is afraid to talk to someone 'real time', one on one.
Not true. Talked to him last night just fine, and REAL TIME! Also you know he is human right? Humans talk to each other real time all the time.
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 08:09 AM   #20
Cerden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 1,158
You are right Max, I should have elaborated on that a little more.

He's afraid to talk to me real time. It doesn't give him a chance to think of what he wants to say, find postings to try and support it, and it lacks the crowd to back him up.

I did *NOT* want to fight, and actually wanted to remain civil and talk. I can't, and don't want to find his personal information. It has nothing to do with these boards, and totally to do with between him and I. But given the past between us, and the contempt he's held for so long, I really don't blame him. I mean, I see his point, he is wrong, but I do see his side.

Nice name by the way Max. Are you a troll or ogre btw. I'm not pulling a Reddoak on you either, it's a true compliment.
__________________
Originally Posted by Misty
Hope that's clear as mud.
-Back in the day, I won the internet.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 08:17 AM   #21
Ladilya
Harem ******!
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 40
Send a message via AIM to Ladilya
he's neither troll or ogre!

/giggle

The 6 *'s are in place of the name I typed, nothing perverted, but apparently some words are restricted from being in titles here. However, it is my registered title on another EQ message board, given to me by former guildmates.

And while I do claim to be a "stalker" of IWX, in truth, he's a dear friend. I've never known him to be "cowardly". /shrug, Each person has their own opinion, and that opinion is made from their own unique perspective, so I will not try and make you understand mine, so long as you don't try and make me understand yours.

Oh and BTW.....if you had sent me 3 IMs in minutes out of the blue on AIM, chances are, I would have #1 placed you on my block list and #2 given your AIM name to this guy named Guido who takes care of my stalkers for me.

Ladi
Ladilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 08:42 AM   #22
Cerden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 1,158
Was Harlet that 6 letter word? Not insinuating, that's just the only thing I could possibly think of that would sound like it fits. :/

I'm not planning on it Ladilya, in all aspects of everything you said. IWX does know who I am, and I thought if you go idle after so long, it automatically comes up away, and with the time, hence the thought he would rather ignore me.
__________________
Originally Posted by Misty
Hope that's clear as mud.
-Back in the day, I won the internet.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 09:06 AM   #23
Deadscale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,140
Be proud someone IMs you!! Only the porn bots IM me
__________________
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Deadscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 01:02 PM   #24
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Cerden
He's afraid to talk to me real time. It doesn't give him a chance to think of what he wants to say, find postings to try and support it, and it lacks the crowd to back him up.
This might be a stretch...

But maybe, just maybe he didn't see your message, and therefore didn't respond? I'm so sure you know exactly what was going on in his house at the time, because you've got your little toy Thundercat sword that gives you sight beyond sight?

So what if he doesn't want to talk to you? Outside of these boards, I don't want to talk to you. The primary source of my enjoyment in talking to you is in watching you make a public fool of yourself. On AIM, there'd be no payoff. It'd just be me seeing you fall on your face, and hell, I already know you're that sad. I cannot imagine you having a single thing to say, one on one, that I'd be interested in hearing.

Could it really be that simple? Does everything have to "mean something", and does that "something" always have to be that they're scared of you? Good God, what are you, 12?
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 02:05 PM   #25
Cerden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 1,158
You are right Brigiid. I don't have anything to say to you on here. To him, I do.

It doesn't concern you, it's personal going back 3 years. Now, what the is your point?

That I have nothing to say to you? Wow, your right! Got me there, I concede to your vast intellect, you won. I have nothing to say to you.

The only viable reason he can not talk to someone real time (as in someone like me, with negative past history that wants to talk calmly about them) is because he can't. How stupid would he look becoming the grammar and spelling Nazi with only me there? How stupid would he look spending 15 minutes to answer a question searching through 1000's of archived posts he has cached away to try and support any possible statement he could make.

What purpose could you have here other then TRYING to be a troll? Does it pain you to realize you no longer have my attention? Did I give your life all that meaning, then so rudely take it away? Please do explain why you are so obsessed with following me around.

You have no clue IWX and my past history, and really couldn't begin to grasp it. He has done several shitty things, and I'm honestly not at fault. But I'm not blaming him, because I have tried to see his point of view, and I do. It's ok. I'm not stalking, I'm not harrassing, I'm not intentionally flaming him.

I wanted to talk civilly, and I still do. But I honestly feel the reason he won't talk to me in 'real time' is because he is afraid to lose the support blanket of the forums. Without that, he feels he has lost control and power. Take someone who has been part of the 'mob' for so long, and put them on their own, and they get scared, they don't know how to react, it frightens them. Deer in the head lights.

And you know, I realize that was to much to ask that as well now. If I really wanted to talk to him on even ground, and remain civil, it wouldn't work that way. To many defense countermeasures I could put him under as I am sure he felt this as a 'personal attack'. IWX, it wasn't if you do feel that way.
__________________
Originally Posted by Misty
Hope that's clear as mud.
-Back in the day, I won the internet.
Cerden is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:23 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.