Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2004, 04:59 PM   #1
bumbleroot

Default Oh My!

So tell me cons, what has been going on with the Stock Market the last week? Seems to me like it has been dropping a bit. Could it be that the money from the tax cut has been all spent? Could it be that temporary gain that us libs told you about?
Oh praytell with a market in decline how are those trickle down jobs going to occur as ye cons have stated.

So here is what Bushonomics has netted us so far...
A stock market in decline.
Record Deficits.
Record trade deficits
A Weak Dollar
A Net loss of jobs

Perhaps I missed this but can someone tell me how this tax cut was good for the economy again? Who is going to be the brave little conservative and admit that you are wrong and us libs are right. Oh just maybe you want to keep riding this "miserable failure" to a third world status.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 06:42 PM   #2
Vulpes

us libs are right
Right about what? I see very little actually promotion of solutions on your part, and LOTS of whining and pissing and moaning with no REAL WORLD solutions.

Vulpes
Vulpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 07:30 PM   #3
Nuzum

I watched most of the democratic candidates and well I can sum it up in a couple of brief sentences for you

1) bush is evil, and he should be ousted
2) bush is evil, and he should be ousted
3) bush is evil, and he should be ousted

There is no platform coming from the dems, or any other liberal, so until you formulate a plan and quit pissing and moaning that your little freak child isn't getting enough attention grow the fuck up.

"Kitties are the Dion warwicks of the shaman world"
Nuzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 07:32 PM   #4
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
Thanks Bumble...I think I now see the light!

When the market goes up, it's not Bush's doing, but when it goes down...it's all his fault!
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 07:36 PM   #5
Everclear

Actually, interesting enough. I talked to an economist who works with the World Bank, and this was predicted. Economists say it has nothing to do with Bush, that it is simply a natural cycle. He said that anyone who wishes they could live in the 90s forever is a fool who knows nothing about economics, because that was unsustainable.

I was a bit surprised and a little disappointed. He seemed to think that everything was going along as it should, and that there isn't even a "problem" to be fixed. I guess this is just the inevitable downswing to the upswing.

P.S. I don't like Bush anymore. Think he's an ass. I actually take solace in the thought that he doesn't have this great an impact on our economy.
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 08:58 PM   #6
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Nuzum Nut Juggler
There is no platform coming from the dems, or any other liberal, so until you formulate a plan and quit pissing and moaning that your little freak child isn't getting enough attention grow the fuck up.
Kerry's platform on the economy.

Kerry's platform on Iraq.

Kerry's platform on healthcare.

....on homeland security.

....on education.

....on the environment.

...on foreign policy.

A platform is a delcaration of principles. Every democratic candidate has such a platform. The Democratic party has one.

What were you saying, tard?
Old 03-11-2004, 11:46 PM   #7
Azraelwrath

Do you think Kerry can fix the economy?

I heard that no one knows how Clinton did it.
SOE Interviewer: You're hired.
Azraelwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 04:05 AM   #8
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Like the market never flucuates? Give me a friggin break. "OMG!!!! The sun is setting, it's all Bush's fault!!"

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 04:09 AM   #9
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
The reason the market has dropped is fear over the Kerry platform.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 04:24 AM   #10
bumbleroot

Thanks Bumble...I think I now see the light!

When the market goes up, it's not Bush's doing, but when it goes down...it's all his fault!
You are LYING Trith.
Us Libs ALL said that there would be a temporary uptick in the market. We all said that was because of the tax break. However, we also said there was no infrastructure to create any new money.

And to all you dumbass neo-con ideologues, tell me what Bush has done for the infrastructure. Clinton brought businesses to America, Bush has done nothing.
I have told you hardheaded dicksuckers over and over again that the tax cut isn't the problem, but ONLY doing the tax cut is the problem. That is not a panacea to the economy. Bush needs to do more and it needed to be done while he did the tax cut. He needed to propose hard spending cuts, recruit offshore industries to America, open new markets, invest in new business types and provide safequards for workers. He also needs to regulate the health industry. And most of all BUSH NEEDED TO BRING NEW MONEY TO THE ECONOMY. This never happened. Bush's mind is so simple that he believes an ideology is the fix to the economy. It is not. It never has been. That was Hoover's mistake also. Clinton did a lot of this stuff, Bush hasn't. Hence Clinton grew the economy, Bush didn't.
Old 03-12-2004, 04:58 AM   #11
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
Clinton = Kerry? O.o

Serving one day at a time, for four-to-six years at a time.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 06:02 AM   #12
bumbleroot

Economists say it has nothing to do with Bush, that it is simply a natural cycle. He said that anyone who wishes they could live in the 90s forever is a fool who knows nothing about economics, because that was unsustainable.
Well Bush claims the economic uptick was because of his tax cuts and because of this he is saying that the tax cuts should be permanent.
Does this mean that you are calling Bush a liar then?
Either blame him or don't, you can't have it both ways.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:09 AM   #13
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
You are LYING Trith.
I prefer to call it "Bumbleroot'ing"
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 12:52 PM   #14
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
The Dow is up 111 today so far...Bush must have eaten his Wheaties this morning.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 01:08 PM   #15
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

The stock market must have forgotten clinton wasnt in office anymore!!
Old 03-12-2004, 02:20 PM   #16
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Bumbleroot,
And to all you dumbass neo-con ideologues, tell me what Bush has done for the infrastructure.
Protected it from terrorists.

Clinton brought businesses to America, Bush has done nothing.
You mean it's ok for other countries to outsource but not America?

I have told you hardheaded dicksuckers over and over again that the tax cut isn't the problem, but ONLY doing the tax cut is the problem.
HUH? Is this John Kerry? I vote yes to tax cut's and No for actually making them happen? Ok bub, whatever you say.

That is not a panacea to the economy.
Your right. But it stimulates people into spending, and companies to expand.

Bush needs to do more and it needed to be done while he did the tax cut.
Bushs didn't do a tax cut. He proposed it, and It was supported by the congress.
Including the (D's)

He needed to propose hard spending cuts, recruit offshore industries to America, open new markets, invest in new business types and provide safequards for workers.
Hard spending cuts? Like what? Safeguards for workers?> Thats more spending, not spending cuts. Geez Bumble. heh.

He also needs to regulate the health industry.
It's already regulated enough. More spending?

And most of all BUSH NEEDED TO BRING NEW MONEY TO THE ECONOMY. This never happened.
Yes he did. It's called a tax cut, And that "my friend" is new money

Bush's mind is so simple that he believes an ideology is the fix to the economy. It is not. It never has been.
Of course your ideology is perfect, as you have demonstrated in your simple post.

That was Hoover's mistake also. Clinton did a lot of this stuff, Bush hasn't. Hence Clinton grew the economy, Bush didn't.
Clinton didn't grow the economy. It grew on it's own while he had frat parties in the Whitehouse, and got blowjobs in the closet.

Have a wonderfull and happy day

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote