Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2004, 07:22 AM   #1
Maximus Faticus

Default Kerry makes a small slip.

The conversation was picked up by his microphone, although he was speaking quietly and assistants were removing it.

"Keep smiling," one man said to him.

Kerry responded, "Oh yeah, don't worry, man. We're going to keep pounding, let me tell you -- we're just beginning to fight here. These guys are the most crooked, you know, lying group of people I've ever seen."

"It's scary," replied another worker.
I've always wondered what they were saying behind the curtain. Hehe

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...ent/index.html
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 07:35 AM   #2
Lurikeen
Freaky

I think it is great! I wish he would have just said that during his speech.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:41 AM   #3
Caelie123

I love it too. Kerry is going to keep on till he self destructs just like Dean did.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:44 AM   #4
Lurikeen
Freaky

Keep hoping and praying, Caelie. That is all you c0ns have.

BTW, I think the average person probably agrees with Kerry's statement. I am sure many Americans were snickering when the report over Kerry's statement came out.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:58 AM   #5
Caelie123

Yeah you keep hoping and praying too Lurikeen.

I'm really starting to feel more confident about Bush winning in 2004.
Old 03-11-2004, 08:03 AM   #6
bumbleroot

The Truth hurts doesn't it?
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 08:10 AM   #7
Lurikeen
Freaky

CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll. March 5-7, 2004. N=570 likely voters nationwide. MoE ▒ 5.

"If Massachusetts Senator John Kerry were the Democratic Party's candidate and George W. Bush were the Republican Party's candidate, who would you be more likely to vote for: John Kerry, the Democrat, or George W. Bush, the Republican?" If undecided: "As of today, do you lean more toward John Kerry, the Democrat, or Bush, the Republican?" Names rotated

3/5-7/04

George W. Bush 44%
John Kerry 52%
Neither (vol.) 2%
Other (vol.) 1%
No Opinion 1%

"Looking ahead to next year's presidential election, do you feel George W. Bush deserves to be reelected, or do you feel he does not deserve to be reelected?"

Deserves 48%
Does Not Deserve 48%
Nah, given the snapshots of voter sentiment, Kerry has a very good chance at winning the election, at this time. That, of course, can change.

What Bush has to worry about is that steady number where 48% of the public polled since last year have stated that Bush doesn't deserve another term and that they will not vote for him.
Old 03-11-2004, 08:46 AM   #8
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
The Truth hurts doesn't it?
The truth that Kerry is a clueless moron? Yeah I suppose it hurts..but not us on the right.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 09:03 AM   #9
bumbleroot

So Trith, I suppose your resorting to namecalling is a page out of the Republican strategy book. (remember they are the kings of labels- liberal, welfare queen etc.)
Got news for you dumbfuck, the ole Lee Atwater campaign just ain't gonna work for Republicans this time around. There are too many real issues on the table for them to resort to namecalling. And the reason people are not in favor of Bush nowadays is because he has fucked up their life and their foreseeable future.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 09:04 AM   #10
Trith

We don't need namecalling to win this one Bumble..just tell your boy kerry to keep opening his mouth..he's doing all the work for us.

he has fucked up their life and their foreseeable future.
Pass the bong man..I could use a bit of reality escapism myself.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:14 AM   #11
Lurikeen
Freaky

Yeah, right Trith.

Bush has pissed off so many people that people consitently state (poll after poll for a year now) they will not vote for Bush, period.

Bush has done absolutely nothing to try to unite Americans, aside from his sad use of footage from the 9/11 attacks which drove the wedge deeper.

What you Bush lovers have to understand is that Kerry doesn't have to do much of anything to win. Incumbent races are all about the person in office. When people vote this November it will be over whether or not Bush deserves a second term in office. As it stands, Bush hasn't even fired up his base supporters, let alone swing voters. The next eight months should be very interesting. At the rate Bush is going, he could very well piss off some of his base. The man doesn't know how to unite. He just knows how to divide.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:20 AM   #12
Trith

I can only think of three Lurikeen...and two of them are in this thread already. If you mean "So many" people pertaining to terrorists..well yeah..I'm sure he's pissed a lot of terrorists off...and I'm glad he has. The only Amercians who are pissed off at Bush are those who are still to shallow and childish to realize they really did lose the 2000 election fairly and squarely...
Old 03-11-2004, 09:22 AM   #13
Lurikeen
Freaky

Is that right? So, the 48% of America, that has consitently stated since last year that Bush doesn't deserve reelection, are just "shallow and childish" because they don't want Bush as president?

You are a moron.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:28 AM   #14
Trith

If that percentage is democrats then you have answered your own question. Party brainwashing is a terrible thing..it's unfortunate you guys are so good at it.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:29 AM   #15
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

I suppose your resorting to namecalling is a page out of the Republican strategy book.
From John Kerry:

These guys are the most crooked, you know, lying group of people I've ever seen."
So, from your reasoning bumble, John Kerry is taking a page out of the Republican strategy book.

And don't forget you are also a Republican strategist:

Got news for you dumbfuck

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 09:40 AM   #16
Flub Man

Since we are talking about poll numbers. Here are some:

John Kerry leads President Bush 52%-44%

In a three-way matchup, independent Ralph Nader receives 2% at Kerry's expense, leaving Kerry with 50% and Bush still at 44%.

Of those polled, 45% said they are certain to vote for Kerry and 38% for Bush.

He is seen as less likely than Kerry to change his positions for political reasons; 49% said Kerry would, and 37% said Bush would.

55% say the war in Iraq was worth it, up from 49% in late January.

52% say they think Bush will win the election.

Source:

http://usatoday.printthis.clickability.com/pt/cpt?action=cpt&title=USATODAY.com+-+Poll%3A+No+bounce+for+Bush&expire=&urlID=9535646&fb=Y&url=h ttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fnews%2Fpoliticselections%2Fna tion%2Fpolls%2F2004-03-08-poll_x.htm&partnerID=1660

What does this mean? Even though the polls favor Kerry, over half still think Bush will win. And over half say the Iraq war was worth it. And Bush is less likely to change his mind than Kerry is.

~ Skip Bertman

~bumble
Old 03-11-2004, 09:43 AM   #17
Lurikeen
Freaky

Flub, the following is what matters...

"Of those polled, 45% said they are certain to vote for Kerry and 38% for Bush."

People can believe that Bush will win all they want, as they are voting for Kerry.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:04 AM   #18
Flub Man

Lur, the following is all the matter...

52% say they think Bush will win the election.

Over half think Bush will win. And over half favor Kerry. Polls are stupid. After all, you do remember how great a President Mondale was. And don't forget the great Presidency of Michael Dukakis.

~ Skip Bertman

~bumble
Old 03-11-2004, 02:59 PM   #19
Bleemus

Send a message via Yahoo to Bleemus
Republicans dont point fingers or call names. I mean Oliver North never happened. Wait, wasnt he a scape goat for Ronald Regan (R)?
Bleemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 03:40 PM   #20
Brocc

Results are based on telephone interviews with 1,005 National Adults, aged 18+, conducted March 5-7, 2004. For results based on the total sample of National Adults, one can say with 95% confidence that the margin of sampling error is ▒3 percentage points.

Results based on likely voters are based on the subsample of 570 survey respondents deemed most likely to vote in the November 2004 General Election, according to a series of questions measuring current voting intentions and past voting behavior. For results based on the total sample of likely voters, one can say with 95% confidence that the margin of sampling error is ▒5 percentage points. The likely voter model assumes a turnout of 50% of national adults, consistent with recent presidential elections. The likely voter sample is weighted down to match this assumption.

For results based on the sample of 892 registered voters, the maximum margin of sampling error is ▒4 percentage points.

In addition to sampling error, question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of public opinion polls.

1,005 people. What they polled only those that actually saw Gigli in the theaters? Polictical Polls are flawed and and easily manipulated. They will do nothing for the dick measuring contest that never ends in this forum. Your a liberal your evil, your a conservative your evil. Who gives a shit what your politcal affiliation is. All that matters is that you get yourself informed and make your own decision on what you feel is best.

Last edited by Brocc; 03-12-2004 at 01:43 PM.
Brocc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:43 PM   #21
Lurikeen
Freaky

Flub, you do the thinking that Bush will win (with the 52% like minded others) and I will actually cast a vote for Kerry, along with the others who will vote for him, but think he may not win.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:47 PM   #22
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
He called the people who make smear commercials crooked. Wow. Hold me.

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 02:30 PM   #23
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
It's not like Bush has ever said anything worse...
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 03:30 PM   #24
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Bush will steal the election again through the electorial vote.
And i'll help steal it by voting for Bush.

Take them poll's and feed-em to your shreader. The only poll's that really count
are within 2-weeks of the election. Most people could care less untill then.

Bush is #1 and he saved us from a living hell called Gore-economics (non-existent) policy.

The rath of the Republicans is, you have more money to spend for yourself.
HOW EVIL! How dare Repubs allow people to keep more of their income!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 07:32 PM   #25
Bleemus

Send a message via Yahoo to Bleemus
Zolmaz, good grief, I know lets nominate Bush GoD
Cus hes such a fucking good president.
Just what we needed another killer in the White House. Had you known he was a war president would you have voted for him? Cus if so please go explain to the mothers of the god fearing americans who sons and daughters have died for people who worship Allah.

You talk good game, go find a widow and explain to her how great Bush is everynight before she goes to bed in her empty room. Schmuck, oh and flame cus I dont give a fuck anyways. Done with this thread. Im not even that concerned of what you think.
Bleemus is offline   Reply With Quote