Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2004, 09:04 AM   #51
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Why the hell are you so obsessed with Inmountain's dick?

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 09:20 AM   #52
Lurikeen
Freaky

Wildane, if you didn't get the reference to "Ball Park Franks" or "Hebrew Nationals" you likely never will.

Hint: I can't be obsessed with something he hasn't.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:25 AM   #53
Wildane

Ok, let me put it another way: why the hell are you so obsessed with what Inmountains has between is legs? Between you and him, you're the dickless one here.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-11-2004, 09:26 AM   #54
Lurikeen
Freaky

Ah, I see. You are chomping at the bit for another flame war. Good luck in finding one, Wildane.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:43 AM   #55
Inmountains

You want to compare "dicks" Luri? I made over $3,000 TODAY on the stock market, how did you? And the Dow is down 100 points right now. If you want to check what stock I made it on, check out VRNT!!!

So be obsessed with my dick all you want, it's my bank account that the really shines!!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 11:50 AM   #56
Wildane

You are chomping at the bit for another flame war
Well, it started out as genuine curiosity, but your initial reaction warranted a little extra

Old 03-11-2004, 11:54 AM   #57
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Inmountard
You want to compare "dicks" Luri?
Ummm... no, keep the Hebrew Nationals in your pocket. No need to show the packaging. kkthnx.

I made over $3,000 TODAY on the stock market, how did you? And the Dow is down 100 points right now. If you want to check what stock I made it on, check out VRNT!!!
I made over $10, 000 today. My whores were workin' the streets really hard.

So be obsessed with my dick all you want, it's my bank account that the really shines!!!
Like I wrote to Wildane, I can't be obsessed with what you don't have. Which is truly apparent by the way you brag about what a high IQ you have, what a financial wiz you are, and now you are a stock wheeler and dealer extraordinaire! Buy another pack of Ball Parks so you can feel like your package is twice its size.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:48 PM   #58
Inmountains

My dick's still bigger!

Ball Park franks, they plump when you cook em, just like Lurikeen!!!!

Just because I have a 7 figure net worth, a 200 IQ and a 12 inch tool, there's no reason to get jealous Lurikeen, you have been gifted with naivete:

Main Entry: na∑ive
Variant(s): or na∑Ôve /nš-'Ev/
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): na∑iv∑er; -est
Etymology: French naÔve, feminine of naÔf, from Old French, inborn, natural, from Latin nativus native
1 : marked by unaffected simplicity : ARTLESS, INGENUOUS
2 a : deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment; especially : CREDULOUS b : not previously subjected to experimentation or a particular experimental situation <made the test with naive rats>; also : not having previously used a particular drug (as marijuana)
Merriam-Webster Online
Old 03-11-2004, 01:52 PM   #59
Inmountains

To put it another way Lurikeen, how anyone can have nearly 5,000 posts on this board and still not say anything is quite an accomplishment. You are almost 2,000 posts ahead of the number 2 poster, I am sure you are quite proud. So hold your head up and say, "I have not life, I live on an Internet Gaming Board!"
Old 03-11-2004, 02:00 PM   #60
Siilverain
The Wind Caller

Send a message via AIM to Siilverain Send a message via Yahoo to Siilverain
Wow. Did you know that a single Little Debbie(R) pecan pinwheel has 100 calories alone?
Old 03-11-2004, 02:26 PM   #61
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Inmountard
Just because I have a 7 figure net worth, a 200 IQ and a 12 inch tool, there's no reason to get jealous Lurikeen, you have been gifted with naivete:
Didn't the federal government recently try to change the job classification for your position to a "manufacturing job"?