Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2004, 05:48 AM   #26
Veo

I've also heard of soldiers not wanting to be in Iraq. I've heard separate rumors of soldiers randomly killing Iraqis civilians, just for fun. But the rumors are just that, rumors.
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 07:40 AM   #27
Chiteng
Supporter

Would someone show me a link between Saddam and 9/11 or Bin Ladden for that matter.....And I'll stop my bitchnig about being in Iraq right now so that the prez cronnies can fatten up their pockets..All about money, and screw the soldier. We getting feed crap in this God forsaken country, and freaking Brown and Root overcharged for meals they never delivered to the soldiers, tired of busting my ass to keep yours safe and fatten up the cronnies pockets.
When you start resenting the mission, and hating the ungratefull civillians,
then you will know. Just remember who sent you there.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 08:52 AM   #28
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Idiot
You certainly don't need to be fighting for something you find disgust in such as keeping us safe.
Caelie, you misunderstood his complaint. He isn't complaining about keeping ordinary people safe. He is complaining about fighting to keept the fat cats, fat. In fact, didn't you read anything other than what fits your fucking little mentality? He also complained that food which was supposed to be delivered by your buddies in Halliburton (Brown & Root), didn't deliver. Our soldiers are dieing in Iraq and companies like Halliburton are gouging tax payers over the price of the food delivered to our troops, then they fail to deliver! That should piss anyone off!

Once again, Caelie, you come off as an insensitve, right-wing, bootlicking, propoganda whore.
Old 03-10-2004, 09:00 AM   #29
Inmountains

Woo hoo, WOW, another ORIGINAL thread!

NOT!!!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 09:34 AM   #30
Lurikeen
Freaky

Hey Inmountains, here's an idea... why not have your son post here on your behalf again? He can stick up for you and tell us what a wonderfully high IQ you have.

Old 03-10-2004, 10:13 AM   #31
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Hey Lurikeen, here's an idea....try posting something original.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 10:36 AM   #32
Inmountains

"Hey Inmountains, here's an idea... why not have your son post here on your behalf again? He can stick up for you and tell us what a wonderfully high IQ you have." Lurikeen

My son reads and posts these message boards at school, I am at work. He posts whatever he wants, I never tell him what or how to post, I let him think for himself, unlike you retards who follow the leftist agenda like a bunch of sheep. But then again Lurikeen, if sheep is all the action you get, I guess I can understand.

My son's BEST friend is an extreme Liberal with wealthy parents. It is so fun when he comes over, we have some animated and well thought out debates. I encourage my children to have friends with different backgrounds, different viewpoints and differing ideas on how things should be. I have the utmost respect for them and it is returned. With a background of different friends, my son will learn the most and learn how to think for himself.

So lurikeen, when you pull your head out of your ass and your dick out of that sheep, maybe a somewhat intelligent conversation can take place. In the meantime, my son is earning a 4.0, I am earning a decent living, but most of all, we are well adjusted, happy and successful.

Oh, as a side note, all of my son's friends enjoy coming over to our home. They say it is the most comfortable, loving, relaxed home they have ever seen. My son is in all the school plays and many times, I let them throw the cast party at our home, and I don't even join in. I welcome them, let them get started and then leave or go to my room to read a good book. When I go out of town and my son has to stay home, I tell him to throw as many parties as he wants. I let him play EQ till Midnight on school nights if he wants, I let him make the decision on how much rest he needs. I could go on and on, but you see, I have work to do. My boss pays me and I owe it to her!
Old 03-10-2004, 10:45 AM   #33
bumbleroot

I let him think for himself,
So why not teach him to stand up for his own thoughts? Why does he have to hide behind daddy to express himself? If he wants to say something, have him attribute it to himself instead of taking the safe route out.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 10:53 AM   #34
Jelceie

Default In regards...

The only way you can 'teach' someone to stand up for themselves is doing exactly what immountains IS doing, letting them go and make their own decisions, mistakes, and what-have-you. He never implied that he created a sheild for his son to hide behind, and I think that independance is a must for a child in High School.

In conclusion, you are a disgrace to the polish people.
Who deliver a kick which could shatter bones
Into the crotch of Indiana Jones
Who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain
As Batman changed back into Bruce Wayne
But Chuck saw through his clever disguise
And he crushed Batman's head in between his thighs"
Lemon Demon - USoUD
Jelceie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 11:19 AM   #35
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Inmountains
My son reads and posts these message boards at school, I am at work.
Oh, God! WTF is his school doing allowing access to message boards like this one from a school computer? Holy Christ!

So lurikeen, when you pull your head out of your ass and your dick out of that sheep, maybe a somewhat intelligent conversation can take place. In the meantime, my son is earning a 4.0, I am earning a decent living, but most of all, we are well adjusted, happy and successful.
Yeah, your so well adjusted that you write on a message board telling strangers to stop fucking sheep! Your well adjusted family members can read your postings telling people to pull their dicks out of farm animals from the classroom. Simply put, you are the quintessential open minded parent.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:27 AM   #36
Vireil
Disturbing the force

..::Quoting Inmountains::..
all of my son's friends enjoy coming over to our home. They say it is the most comfortable, loving, relaxed home they have ever seen.
..::End Quote::..

I'm sure they all enjoy it there.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 11:58 AM   #37
Inmountains

Viriel, that home is in Denver, about 450 miles from where we live, and provides a valuable community service for people of that need. Sorry your liberal compassion doesn't understand that. Also, I have an older sister who is mentally handicapped due to an 'at risk' prenancy my mother had, and she was brain damaged 'in utero', so I don't appreciate humor at her and people like her, expense. I was raised in a home with a mentally handicapped person, volunteered time to help many of them, and have learned how to work with and be friends with people who are handicapped.

Now if you all want to FLAME me and "blame" my political viewpoints on my sister being mentally handicapped, all I can say is it would show just how small minded you really are. My older brother died of Leukemia, so why not just throw that in there too. Oh, and to top it off, my younger sister is extremely bi-polar, but served in the Army and is now successfully raising 7 children, home schooling all of them. There, is that enough fodder for you to keep attacking me?
Old 03-10-2004, 12:07 PM   #38
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Yeah, your so well adjusted that you write on a message board telling strangers to stop fucking sheep! Your well adjusted family members can read your postings telling people to pull their dicks out of farm animals from the classroom.
This is something the democrats want?
Old 03-10-2004, 12:15 PM   #39
Lurikeen
Freaky

I was raised in a home with a mentally handicapped person....
Referring to yourself in the third person is just denial, Inmountains. As a compassionate liberal, I must point out that you can't get help for yourself, unless you are willing to accept your mental challenges.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:26 PM   #40
Vireil
Disturbing the force

I don't appreciate humor at her and people like her, expense.
You're almost right, however it's not her and and people like her expense that the humor is at, it is directed at you. I guess I gave you too much credit thinking that you could grasp the concept.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 12:42 PM   #41
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

While the joke may be directed at Inmountains, it is obvious that your referrence to that home is not a positive one, otherwise, where would be the joke? What this means is that, while Inmountains may be the target of your joke, it IS at the expense of others.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 01:09 PM   #42
Inmountains

Just as I thought, small minded as they come. I keep thinking I might find a just a smidgeon of compassion in the liberals. I can take a joke as good as anyone, but to use something that is a very good thing as the avenue of a joke shows how little you really think things through.

Luri, I know all you are trying to do is to get a 'rise' out of me, and now I'm tired of it. It really is old. Maybe you could try something original? It's easy to get a rise out of you too, and I am tired of doing that too, so none of that here either.
Old 03-10-2004, 01:19 PM   #43
Lurikeen
Freaky

Luri, I know all you are trying to do is to get a 'rise' out of me, and now I'm tired of it.
All you think about is your wiener. Tell you what Sparky, go buy a pack of Hebrew Nationals and play with them a while. Get it our of your system, then come back here and take the insults heaped upon you like a man. For Christ's sake!
Old 03-10-2004, 01:45 PM   #44
Kulani Autumnwood

Ever notice how some weeks it's the liberals who are heartless bastards and the next week it's the conservatives? <ponder>

Carry on, I'm finding this thread quite amusing, in a "chimpanzee's at the zoo are fighting again" kinda way.
Kulani Autumnwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 01:56 PM   #45
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Kulani
Ever notice how some weeks it's the liberals who are heartless bastards....
You're right. I feel ashamed of myself. Inmountains, don't waste your money on the Hebrew Nationals, buy a pcakage of Fat Free Ball Park Franks to play with instead.

Ah, there, I feel I have gotten my hear back. Thanks Kulani.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:30 PM   #46
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Lurikeen mumbles,
Ah, there, I feel I have gotten my hear back.
What does that mean exactly?

Hrrmph. Drunk canadians.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 09:54 PM   #47
Ramesses Elliscer

Send a message via Yahoo to Ramesses Elliscer
Default to Lurikeen

You hit the nail on the head, not complaining about the mission or the civilians, I know what I signed up for, I know what my job is and have no problem with doing what I'm told. Just wishing that the big fat cats were not taking advantage of us while we are out here. Bad enough we are out here, but when our own people are sticking it to us...it really hurts.

I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
Ramesses Elliscer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 10:25 PM   #48
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Ramesses Elliscer,
God bless you and our troops. Be safe and kill more infidels in the name of
the United States of America. And freedom in Iraq.

*SALUTE*

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz Zo'Boto.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:43 AM   #49
Inmountains

Lurikeen, you totally lost me on your response. When I say "get a rise" out of someone, it means to cause them to "get irked and respond without thinking". How a weiner comes into the picture, I have no idea. Maybe the fact that I am from an older generation, some of our sayings are not understood by the youth of today. I apologize if you didn't understand what I meant, and zeroed in on some sexual thing, as that was the furthest thing from my mind. You must still be exploring your sexuality?!?!?

I thought if I tried to bring this thread back on track, you might follow Luri, but obviously that is expecting too much. You feel the continuing need to flame, bash and libel me, so go at it. The rest of us know where your mind is and what level of intellect you posess.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:33 AM   #50
Lurikeen
Freaky

I apologize if you didn't understand what I meant, and zeroed in on some sexual thing, as that was the furthest thing from my mind. ...

I thought if I tried to bring this thread back on track, you might follow Luri, but obviously that is expecting too much. You feel the continuing need to flame, bash and libel me, so go at it. The rest of us know where your mind is and what level of intellect you posess.
I apologize, too. I think I gave you bad advice when I suggested to switch from playing with Hebrew Nationals to a pack of Fat Free Ball Park Franks.

Oh, and Sparky, you didn't try to get the post back on track. Your last few posts were nothing more than sad attempts to flame me and Vireil. If you want to get it back on track, then deal with the issues. Just wipe the shit off your face after you pull your head out of your ass. After that, I am sure you can get back on track.

Now feel around in your pockets. Is that a real wiener or a Ball Park Frank. Me thinks you are capable of switching brands.