Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2004, 12:17 PM   #1
bumbleroot

Default Bad Jobs Report

Hey Cons, bad job report again.

So tell, me where does the economic policies of the Bush administration work again?
I'm getting tired of you guys being wrong all the time. This voodoo economics of yours just doesn't work.

Get it through your heads....
Bad Jobs = President Kerry

Trickle Down Economics = You guys wrong, Liberals right.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 12:19 PM   #2
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

In other news, the jobless rate stabilized
Old 03-05-2004, 12:26 PM   #3
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

It's amazing how you think people getting jobs is a bad thing.

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 12:27 PM   #4
Lurikeen
Freaky

The nation has lost about 2.35 million jobs since March 2001, when the last recession began, marking the longest stretch of labor market weakness since the Labor Department started keeping track in 1939. More than 700,000 of those jobs have disappeared since the recession ended in November 2001.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/03/05/news...jobs/index.htm
The Bush plan for job recovery is working well.
Old 03-05-2004, 12:45 PM   #5
Inmountains

March, 2001. Hmmm, when did Bush take office? I think it was January, 2001. Wow, he started his recession FAST!!
NOT
This entire recession is Clinton's Legacy, 8 years of fucking fake economics, temporary Y2K IT jobs, etc..., and Bush is doing his best to clean up an 8 year mess in less than 4 years. He is doing a DAMN GOOD JOB too. Reaganomics didn't really kick in till his second term, after to cleaning up Carter's mess.

So let's see, thousands of jobs created, unemployment is the same, and HOW does the news report it, like it is BAD news!!! Don't tell me that media isn't "Anti Bush", and liberal.

I don't LOVE Bush, but I do LIKE him and agree with most of his decisions.

It's you liberals who always see the glass as half empty, always trying to find the negative, always trying to bring other people down because, "Misery loves company". Well guess what, I ain't miserable and I ain't your company. I am HAPPY, Enjoying life, working hard, playing hard, my investments are doing great, my children are happy and well adjusted, my co-workers enjoy working with me, my friends come to me for advice on different things all the time, etc.... I do get a kick out of watching your liberals put the blame on Bush for all your problems. You can't take responsibility for your own shit, the blame has to lie elsewhere.

I don't give a FUCKING SHIT if you guys FLAME me all you want. It doesn't change the fact that I have a happy family, a good job, money in the bank, a lady who loves me, a God who loves me, and a wonderful life. Yes, I have been at the bottom, sleeping in my car. I did NOT blame President Clinton at the time, although he was in office. I blamed myself and fate. I started my climb back out, renting a room, then an apt, changing careers so I could get a better job, and NONE of it with Government Help. It didn't matter who was in office, or the unemployment rate, or interest rates, IT ALL DEPENDED ON ME, AND ONLY ME.

So FLAME away, I am due for a good laugh on a Friday afternoon!!! Working hard today, and a good laugh is nice once in a while.
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 01:10 PM   #6
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

You're still a tard Inmountains. You could be happy, healthy, wealthy and have a supermodel sucking you off daily, but you're still a moron and have proven so dozens of times on these boards. If your life is good- then great for you. But ask the MILLIONS who have lost jobs during this administration and you might find them less enthusiastic. Your boy is way behind on his economic promises: most egregiously on jobs created. One more way he lied to the American public. And if "cleaning up an 8 year mess in 4 years" means turning a budget surplus into a $500 billion deficit then you're spot on

This is the epic selfishness of the GOP and right-wingers in general. As long as your stuff is taken care of, you think all is right with the world. If a middle-class white man like you can make it, anyone can!

Your little self-help stories are great though. It warms my heart to see that even an assclown like you can make it in this world and I do mean that in the kindest way possible I especially love the way you insist every few weeks on telling us how financially secure you are, what a great dad you are, what a great genius you possess, how men want to be with you and women want to be you (err...).... But it all rings hollow on a message board my simian friend.
Old 03-05-2004, 02:38 PM   #7
Nuzum

actually the 2 million people out of work were the hookers clinton employed for his oral gratification tax relief fund.

"Kitties are the Dion warwicks of the shaman world"
Nuzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 02:49 PM   #8
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Well lets see.
Kerry wants to raise taxes. Will that create jobs?
Kerry wants to downsize our military. Will that create jobs?
Kerry wants to turn over the US military to the UN. Will that create jobs?

I'm sure there's more but I just got home from WORK!
And my employees are home with their families.

Go buy a sunday paper and tell me again there are no JOBS>!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 04:31 PM   #9
bumbleroot

This entire recession is Clinton's Legacy, 8 years of fucking fake economics,
Care to explain all the new money Clinton brought to the economy during his term? Was it because of any policies of George Bush Sr.? Nope. It was because of Clinton's actions.
The problem is that the second Bush Jr. took office he unilaterally rejected everything Clinton stood for and badda-bing the recessions kicked in. Now he has a bankrupt policy (read:none) and he wants to blame Clinton for all of his economic problems. Well then I guess he ought to blame Clinton for the largest economic growth period in American history.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:47 PM   #10
Chiteng
Supporter

Your wrong Immontains.

'IF' Reagonomics worked (it doesnt)
Bush Sr would have had the benefit of 8 years of Reagan.
Odd how the economy went to hell under Bush Sr.

That is proof that your constant claim of 'it takes time' is bullshit.

Bush Jr is responsible for doing NOTHING about the job situation.
Its time we call him on it.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 04:48 PM   #11
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Well then I guess he ought to blame Clinton for the largest economic growth period in American history.
Does that include the colapse of the Dot-Coms?
Or the outsourcing that began after?

I remember the jobs being flown to India because I was living in Redmond, WA.
at the time and that's all people talked about.

Or the recession that Bush inheirited?

If Clinton's legacy included large economic growth then the media
would be reminding us every day. And they aren't.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:56 PM   #12
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Chithead,
Bush Jr is responsible for doing NOTHING about the job situation.
Its time we call him on it.
I'm so sick of your tired bullshit.

It's not the Governments job to give anybody a fucking job! Got it PINHEAD?

Open the fucking newspaper and tell me where the jobs are! On sunday
the papers are full of jobs!! And those are maybe 30-fucking-% of the jobs
in the market.

All this crap about no jobs is just a whiny pissant fucking excuse to
bash again. If people don't have a job it's not because they can't get one.
It's because they don't want one.

And eventhough the wage isn't as high as some may want it. BFD.
Learn to manage. And there is no fucking law that say's someone MUST
only have one freeking job.. ALREADY!

I get people that call me all the time with ZERO experience that want
to make 20 dollars an hour. Is that Bush's fault? Idiots..

Fucking crybabies. Here have a Chart!

Z..

Last edited by Zolmaz Zo'Boto; 03-05-2004 at 05:05 PM.
Old 03-05-2004, 06:02 PM   #13
Chiteng
Supporter

Zolmaz, then dont read my posts =)
A simple solution.

Because I am NOT shutting up, nor do I agree.

FDR proved that the Federal Gov CAN create jobs.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 06:16 PM   #14
bumbleroot

Does that include the colapse of the Dot-Coms?
Or the outsourcing that began after?
Zolmaz our country has always lost jobs. The difference is that while Clinton was losing jobs he worked tirelessly on adding new jobs, thus replacing the jobs we lost. Look at his policies and his record and how much travelling he was doing in his first term. He spent more time overseas than any president in history. This time was spent bringing in foreign countries' businesses and that was what he was primarily doing. This is why we added 20 million jobs. These weren't all dot-com jobs. There was a lot of factory jobs as well.
His mantra of "Its the economy stupid" drove his first term. Bush's mantra of "I'm a war president" has driven his mantra, but thuswhile he neglected the rest of his duties.
On the other hand Bush has done NONE of this. The only thing he has done to try to add jobs is to cut the taxes for higher-end earners. Its obvious that this is not working. Now he has no other policies in place. That is because he is lazy, always has been and thinks its easier to do than it is. He doesn't understand the importance of hard work as he has never had to do it. Clinton did. He earned his way to college and to his Rhodes Scholarship and then was elected to all of his positions because of himself and not because he had a famous name. If you were to look at Bush's resume and saw he was an oil executive of several failed companies before he was a partial owner of a baseball team ask yourself exactly what he did to actually be elected in the first place. It starts to become obvious that Bush has no idea on how to handle things economically other than a set ideology which is nor has ever been proven.
Old 03-05-2004, 06:17 PM   #15
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Chiteng,
FDR proved that the Federal Gov CAN create jobs.
Is there a depression going on outside of your head?
FDR actually made the depression worse.

Now shut up. SHUT UP! Just SHUT UP! *Falls to the floor and
starts kicking and screeming, mimicking a liberal*

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.
Old 03-05-2004, 06:23 PM   #16
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Bush jr is doing a much better job then Clinton ever did.
The statistics prove it.

Just because you ignore the facts doesn't make them less effective.
Did you click on the link I provided?
Here ya go.

Have a nice and wonderfull day. Smell the roses on your way
to the (I'm to lazy to work) employment line.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz Zo'Boto (Playing the lottery is a pipe dream)
Old 03-05-2004, 07:29 PM   #17
bumbleroot

Nice try on the numbers Zolmaz but they simply don't play out. I can explain.

To begin with comparing Bush's inheriting a boom economy and Clinton inheriting a recession are two different things. All of Clinton's figures improved when he came into office, hence he had to turn them around and thus they resulted in greater numbers later in his term. Bush's numbers have ALL gone down and he inherited a boom.
Old 03-05-2004, 07:44 PM   #18
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Bumble,
Nice try on the numbers Zolmaz but they simply don't play out. I can explain.
Sure they do. Thats why your media dosen't jam them into everybodys eardrums.

To begin with comparing Bush's inheriting a boom economy and Clinton inheriting a recession are two different things.
Spin away little one. This sentence alone shows that you know
I am correct. Thank you.

All of Clinton's figures improved when he came into office,
Indeed they did. Inherited by who?

See, the economy just does not change on a dime unless there is
something like, ohh say, 9/11 happens. And Bush has done a perfect job
at protecting America and the Economy. Fact is, Kerry is yours and he
can only make America weak. Afterall, Korea loves him for a reason!

hence he had to turn them around and thus they resulted in greater numbers later in his term. Bush's numbers have ALL gone down and he inherited a boom.
Prove it with legitimate numbers. I know you can't.

Even after 9/11, and all the jobs that were lost, Bush has kept America
on top. And it pisses you off. Glory be..

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:08 PM   #19
bumbleroot

Zolmaz you don't get it.
If Clinton had started out and had 100% unemployment and got it down to 3.0% unemployment it is likely that the first three years would be part of a downward trend. For instance let's say unemployment in the first year is 75% and then in the second year its 50% and the third 25%. That is a three year average of 50%. Thus making what occurred in the fourth year look bad even if it was 10%. This is exactly what the numbers show about Clinton.

On the other hand the opposite occurred for Bush. He inherited the lowest unemployment rate and that was based upon the figures that Clinton left him.
Suppose Clinton left him with 10% unemployment and the first year Bush had 25% the second 50% and the third 75%. That is a three year average of 50%. That would make it appear that Bush has the same average over the three year period as Clinton. What it doesn't show is the trend and the ability to fix or ruin something.
As I said before, Clinton's numbers were a constant upward trend and Bush's are a constant downward trend. The person who used these numbers knew exactly what they were doing. They provided you with only a portion of Clinton's numbers and they don't provide any definition of the change over what was inherited. If you were going to be accurate in your statistics, you need to look at the variance from what occurred when they were given the numbers to begin with.

Think of it like this Zolmaz. If you owned a baseball team and they won 65 games and you hired a manager who in his first three years won 75, 85 and 95 games respectively you would most likely keep that manager. However if you had a team that had won 105 games and you hired a manager that won 95, 85 and 75 games respectively you would fire that manager. Even though both managers won the same average of games in the three year span, there is a difference in what they have done with the team. That is the exact same difference with Clinton and Bush on the economy.
Old 03-06-2004, 01:13 AM   #20
Ulujain

Originally Posted by Zolmaz
Bush jr is doing a much better job then Clinton ever did.
The statistics prove it.
Getting blown by fat chicks on the job. Clinton 1 (at least) Bush 0
You lie; Clinton wins.
Old 03-06-2004, 06:35 AM   #21
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
he inherited a boom
April 2000...stocks start plummeting. The boom Bush inherited were certain stocks hitting the basement.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 03:15 PM   #22
bumbleroot

Marti, you tend to forget that Clinton inherited a recession. That was why Bush lost the election. That being said, this was not a recession caused by Democrats. Clinton, however fixed the economy and got rid of the recession and brought us to the largest era of our prosperity in our country's history. Bush has rolled that back.
Old 03-06-2004, 06:06 PM   #23
bumbleroot

Oh yeah, one other thing... This Bush administration wants to blame the recession on Clinton then in turn they don't want to blame the economic boom on him either. What they say is that the recession that Bush and Reagan had in the early 90s was not their fault, but Clinton inherited it, fixed it and was president during the boom. They blame the policies of Clinton on the recession but say he has nothing to do with the boom. You can't have it both ways. Bush is once again blowing smoke up your gaping assholes cons.
Old 03-07-2004, 04:53 PM   #24
Tuan00Dorf

this was not a recession caused by Democrats. Clinton, however fixed the economy and got rid of the recession and brought us to the largest era of our prosperity in our country's history. Bush has rolled that back.
Ever consider that the economy itself has the ability to create recessions/prosperity? You guys try to relate every single thing that happens in the economy directly to presidents, it makes no sense. This isn't a dictatorship in which the president controls every movement, we have an open market in which everyone together effects the outcome.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:26 PM   #25
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Tuan00dorf,
Ever consider that the economy itself has the ability to create recessions/prosperity? You guys try to relate every single thing that happens in the economy directly to presidents, it makes no sense. This isn't a dictatorship in which the president controls every movement, we have an open market in which everyone together effects the outcome.
Good point. But see, Bumbleroot change it around and nobody caught it.
Is he a troll? yes. For this post.

Bumbleroot say's, Who loves attention
All of Clinton's figures improved when he came into office, hence he had to turn them around and thus they resulted in greater numbers later in his term. Bush's numbers have ALL gone down and he inherited a boom.
It's all trolling here. The leftist lovers always bash and cuss when they cannot debate.

The only real debates are from the supporters of American tradition.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Zolmaz.