Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2004, 08:55 PM   #26
Vireil
Disturbing the force

No sense in debating with a broken man who needs his children to defend him. Admin, you can lock this one up now. Move along... nothing to see here.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 09:25 PM   #27
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Dalian
So, if you can't understand what I am saying, then read my fuckin' words, So, if you can't understand what I am saying, then read my fuckin' words, "Leave my siblings and myself out of rude comments like that please!"
While it is admirable to stick up for your father, you might want to scroll up a little bit further and see who took the first shot. Your old man decided to start flaming Horm. Further, if you did understand what you were reading Jr., 4.0, then you would understand that Horm wasn't at all flamming you or your siblings. He was merely pointing out that your father is a knuckle dragging retard and that he could save his family from the same by dieing.

Inmountains, you are a pathetic piece of shit. You are here posting the shit you do and then having your children follow up and defend you?!
Old 03-05-2004, 09:29 PM   #28
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Admin, you can lock this one up now. Move along... nothing to see here.
Or you can shut the fuck up and stop reading it if you dont like it becuase you didnt start this thread. You have no say on whether it should be locked.
Old 03-14-2004, 12:18 AM   #29
Dalian Windbuilde

Send a message via AIM to Dalian Windbuilde
(Lurikeen)
While it is admirable to stick up for your father, you might want to scroll up a little bit further and see who took the first shot. Your old man decided to start flaming Horm. Further, if you did understand what you were reading Jr., 4.0, then you would understand that Horm wasn't at all flamming you or your siblings. He was merely pointing out that your father is a knuckle dragging retard and that he could save his family from the same by dieing.
Sorry for late response, school activities have been making my schedule busy. First off, I don't give a damn who the hell started it (isn't that what most adults say anyways?), it is a f*ckin' venting area dude. So that doesn't even count on who took a shot at who first. Lurik, you also said that Horm was not flaming me and my siblings? Are you blind as well as stupid? Let me put it in easy terms so there can be a slight chance you know what I am trying to get at here.

1) Kids love their parents.
2) Parents love their kids.
3) Horma said die, I am sure that makes him more mature then my dad since my dad has low intellect right? Hell No!
4) Henceforth, if my dad dies, that leaves a permanent scar on me and my siblings.
5) Horma also said that my dad was a knuckle-dragging retard and that he should die so we don't become like him.
6) Just because you are your dad's child, it does not mean you are gonna grow up to be like them. I am not sure about you though Lurikeen, was your dad an ass-shit like you or was he different?
7) So he made it sound like he was assuming that me and my siblings would be knuckle-dragging retards like my dad.
8) Now, did you not get that? If you didn't, maybe you have no kids? Maybe you need a life besides flaming on these boards over something that will just fade into nothingness in a few weeks. Who knows.

(Lurikeen)
You are here posting the shit you do and then having your children follow up and defend you?!
The ONLY thing I was getting at on my first post was that too not mention/bring me and my siblings into my dad's conversations. And now, for your I-fuck-myself-in-the-ass comment of how you said that my dad is a pathetic piece of shit and how he posts and then has his children defend him. Let me say that you have the right to your opinion on how you think my dad is. Personally, my dad and I don't give a shit of what you think of him. What you said next is so damn wrong that I need to correct you.

You think my dad posts on these boards and tells me to defend him when he argues? F*CK NO!!!!! My posts are of my own actions you dick. I post whenever the hell I feel like it. You are assuming that I am not an adult that I only post when I am told? Maybe you should grow-up and go to school and learn these things. I am not some bitch of my dad. I have my own life as well as any other teenager.

So in short, it sounds like you are either saying that I am a defense slave for my dad or that I am young and stupid and that I don't know what I am talking about and that I want to defend daddy.Well think again you lame-ass. I am my own person. Yes, I obey my dad when he asks me to do something in RL, as would most teenagers would. When it comes to online stuff like EQ and boards, he doesn't tell me how to play or chat. In fact, I don't know anyone that plays EQ ONLY under the authority of someone else. Damn. Why don't you learn to get a life Lurik.

I apologize for flaming you Lurik, but an "eye for an eye and a flame for a flame".