Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2007, 10:36 AM   #51
Everclear

Oh, just so everyoen knows... People Magazine... they have an issue out right now with Harry in uniform on the cover... I know you were all waiting for that info
Old 02-24-2007, 10:42 AM   #52
Veo

great. Now EC's copy is all sticky.... ewwww
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:25 PM   #53
Everclear

No... I didn't buy the magazine... I just stared at it while I was in line at the grocery store.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:04 AM   #54
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
DD- Quit your LIEING. You haven't applied anywhere. We know they would easily accept anyone willing to go. And besides we have been down this road with you before. You didn't apply then. You haven't since then.
Fuck you and the horse you sucked off. I applied in 2003, and was informed I needed secret clearance for the positions I was qualified for. Instead, I went to work at a nuclear plant where they clearance process was a little quicker.

Just because you're a lying sack of shit doesn't make me one. So go fuck yourself, you worthless piece of garbage.

AL QAEDA is in Afghanistan dumbass. Iraq was never about AL QAEDA and even Bush admitted as much.
Secondly, being against this war has nothing to do with being sympathetic with Al Qaeda. I am on record for my reasons being against this war from the very start of it. We have squandered our goodwill with others, greatly hurt our budget and wrecked our military. I was on record saying this was the wrong war at the wrong time for these very reasons and I have always been right. I care about my country and I don't want to see it squandered on a folly unlike you- who doesn't really care what going to war does to our country.
Another Bumbles lie....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html
Iraqi intelligence documents discovered in Baghdad by The Telegraph have provided the first evidence of a direct link between Osama bin Laden's al-Qa'eda terrorist network and Saddam Hussein's regime.

Papers found yesterday in the bombed headquarters of the Mukhabarat, Iraq's intelligence service, reveal that an al-Qa'eda envoy was invited clandestinely to Baghdad in March 1998.

The documents show that the purpose of the meeting was to establish a relationship between Baghdad and al-Qa'eda based on their mutual hatred of America and Saudi Arabia. The meeting apparently went so well that it was extended by a week and ended with arrangements being discussed for bin Laden to visit Baghdad.
So let's see you applying to Al Qeda. Come on big talker!

You don't care about your country. You only care about your party. You're a worthless piece of shit who'd dance on a soldier's grave if it gave Nancy Pelosi or Hilarry a better chance to regain power. Don't act like you have a patriotic bone in your body you worthless piece of shit. You don't. You also don't have a truthful bone in your body, so fuck off.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North

Last edited by Drysdale; 02-26-2007 at 10:17 AM.
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:29 AM   #55
Everclear

Yeah.. I heard they stopped issuing those clearances. My husband has clearance for his job... apparently it was very expensive and took a huge background chekc to get... and they stopped giving them a whle ago... so now they have jobs that require clearances that are almost impossible to get. He is happy, because he said it makes him really marketable.. I am happy because he got a promotion ... sorry you got the bad end of it, Drys
Old 02-26-2007, 10:11 AM   #56
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Everclear
Yeah.. I heard they stopped issuing those clearances. My husband has clearance for his job... apparently it was very expensive and took a huge background chekc to get... and they stopped giving them a whle ago... so now they have jobs that require clearances that are almost impossible to get. He is happy, because he said it makes him really marketable.. I am happy because he got a promotion ... sorry you got the bad end of it, Drys
Thanks! I survived. It costs something like 20K per person for a background check for federal Secret Clearance. I've almost had to go through it twice for employers (Once at Lockheed, and once to work at the Joint Naval Reserve base.) I didn't get it at Lockheed because it meant a lot more work with no more money, and the job didn't appear at JNR until after I had taken a better paying job...

But that's why guys straight out of the military are in such high demand. The employer doesn't have to pay for clearance checks... Or they have to pay for renewals, which are quicker (Takes about 6 mo for Secret, and even longer for Top) and cheaper.

But since Bumbletard has only looked into Al Qaeda, he wouldn't be aware of the difficulties of working in a patriotic environment.

Oh, and now I'm happily working in the power sector and making more money than I've ever made before, so it all worked out! but I sure would have liked that "No Income Tax" part of being an expat!
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:49 PM   #57
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Actually I think Bumbles is just pissed off that you actually work for what you got and he can barely spell the word "work" without going into convulsions and calling out for the subsidy fairy.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:45 AM   #58
Beal

Islamonutcases threatening the Prince
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote