Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Small Talk

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2001, 06:26 PM   #51
Dwarkarn

The penalty at our smoking sessions for spilling the bong on the carpet was too drink the bong water, I was very careful not to spill it =)
Old 10-26-2001, 06:57 PM   #52
Tankus

I farted in a tin can and made my teacher smell it...

No really i did...
Old 10-30-2001, 06:17 AM   #53
AameraSaakura

This one time, I made my mom late for work, my brother late for school, and myself late for school because I was looking for my glasses. Where did they end up? On my face.. /sigh

-Aam
Old 10-30-2001, 07:12 AM   #54
Jexielia

<font color=yellow>I drank an entire 2 liter of Faygo (generic soda) at an Insane Clown Posse concert in less than 1 minute.
</font>

NO no no no NO! Faygo is NOT generic... Faygo is a brand name... Meijer Cola, Spartan Soda, etc... is generic... but Faygo my friend is not =P.

/sniff...

/em cries...

ok anyway

Stupidest thing I did... um ooh ooh ok I remember one... I told a cop to search my car when I knew I had shit to get busted for... I figured if I told him he could then he wouldnt, and if I told him he couldnt... he would... *shakes her head* I hated my psychology teacher after that...

damned that failed reverse psychology shit...

other than that I dunno... just about everything I've ever done has been stupid... I just cant place the good ones atm =/

Old 10-30-2001, 05:26 PM   #55
Tankus

Bah change your sig if your gonna quote the greatest war poet ever do it with some dignity

Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori.*

*"It is sweet and meet (fitting) to die for one's country."

Old 10-30-2001, 07:45 PM   #56
AameraSaakura

WOOOO.. This was TODAY!! (Oct. 30th).. you gotta listen to this one. (i'm 14 btw, friend in the story is 15)...

okok so... I arrive at school, and I run into Beverly. She's like, "hey!", I was like "lets ditch school today, i don't want to go". So we walked 3 and a half miles to my house, with our heavy ass backpacks on, and we stole 200 bucks of my brother's money. I also should add that we decided to raid the alcohol supply of the house, and we drank 3 six packs of beer and a bit of vodka. We went to our rival school completely drunk off our asses (Saguaro Sabercats MUST DIE) to hang out with Beverly's boyfriend and all her friends from work. We get there at their lunch time (we called a cab..) and we hang out iwth her boyfriend. Second lunch bell rings and we walk down about 3 miles to this pizza place.. really yummy pizza! (Day going well so far.)

Then, we are walking through this housing development thing, and we see this pool. This is in Arizona, and it was REALLY hot today. So, we, like idiots, climb the fence of the private housing development's pool, dive in, get out, dry off, and walk through an elementary school soaking wet. These little 2nd graders or so came up to us and said "What is this, a wet TShirt contest!?!" and I was like "what?!?!" and we were really clsoe to a church and then they said "you're going to go smoke some crack behind that church arent you!" we were like "hell no! Go away little kids you shouldn't be knowing about this stuff!".. then we walk back to saguaro..end of the day! yay!....... now thsi is where it gets bad..

Ok, so we're walking with 6 people total, me, beverly, and 4 guys (one's her boyfriend).. and we go to Kyle's house (her boyfriend).. his mom isn't home so we chill there for a while, and then we go to the Pavillions (huge shopping center, kind of an outdoor mall... 6 miles from Kyle's house) by foot. We get there, and we decide to go play laser tag with our remaining cash (we got a discount because Bev and Kyle work at the laser tag place). We play laser tag and go on the go karts, and we have a blast from 3 to like 6. Then, We go to the halloween superstore and we fuck around with costumes there until like 7:30, and then we went to Target (just me and Beverly from this point on) and stole condoms and flung them at a bunch of guys who were looking at us.

I call my mom and have her come pick us up, because we were done for the day (it's about 8:30). She gets here, with Beverly's backpack already, and was like "next time you guys ditch school and steal your brother's money, try not to leave every light on in the house and the beer bottles on the top of the trash can. it helps, alot.."..

BUSTED..

god im a moron sometimes

k, that was long

<3 Aam
Old 10-30-2001, 10:56 PM   #57
Gurglespit Fruggybasher

I bet you go to mountain ridge don't you?? Not trying to say that I have met alot of stupid mountain ridge students or anything...

Gurglespit.. who can't really say shit about doing stupid things..
Old 10-30-2001, 11:35 PM   #58
Niudar

Hey Gurg you get a freakin phone yet? let me know
email eqnuker@hotmail.com or ill get it from stoney
Old 10-30-2001, 11:48 PM   #59
Gurglespit Fruggybasher

well.. I have one.. but moving again on the 17th so I won't be at this one long.. I don't think stonedar has it either.. email me at asharer@hotmail.com and I will send you it
Old 10-31-2001, 08:02 AM   #60
AameraSaakura

no gurg i go to Coronado.. the school with the stupidest mascot ever!!.... I didn't even know what a "Don" was until this year, hah.
Old 10-31-2001, 12:52 PM   #61
Niudar

bah My high school had the stupidest mascot ever,

its a greenwave of fuckin alfalfa. . GRASS! how gay.
Old 10-31-2001, 10:39 PM   #62
Gurglespit Fruggybasher

yea.. Hiudar has you beat.. the "Greenwave" is thier mascot (a wave made in alfalfa when the wind blows across it...)

Old 11-08-2001, 03:23 AM   #63
Andreadawn

Wooohoooo story time

On my 21st birthday my girls and I went to the local bars and drank like crazy (reminder I only drank winecoolers before this) after like my 7th shot of Jose we ran outside to go to another bar but I saw a cop in his car across the street so here I am drunk off my ass and I moon him...nothing happens so we go in the bar I drink more start blacking in and out. When we left there were somee kids skateboarding on the sidewalk I am hammered as hell and ask one of the kids to let me ride his board real fast I end up slipping off the board flat on my back looking straight up at the cop I gave the moon to and got a skateboarding ticket.

Last winter up at Kirkwood <big props to all my South Lake Sisters> I was working in the lodge in the caf area. I was in my real baggy pants and I had to pee so I went pee and somehow my belt fell of. So as I am running to go clean a table my pants fall off and I am standing there and like 40 people are snaping pics of this.

Last Winter again I was putting a hot wax coat on my board and set the iron down and started talking to my sis and ended up sitting on the iron....OUCH!!!!

Was at a No Use For A Name show and went in the pit lol that is just pretty much bad idea. Girl+Pit=A free flow grab fest on me
Old 11-08-2001, 06:38 AM   #64
Krimnuk EM

Ummm, after the Diamondbacks won the world series my friends were cruising around with me in my truck... basicly someones ended up pissing in a cup and throwing it at a guy in a yank hat walking down the road.
Old 11-08-2001, 06:48 AM   #65
Krimnuk EM

BTW, I live in arizona also... and all the kids who commited this act went to centennial HS with me. Incase it was you that got hit with 32 ounces of human urine and wish to press charges.

Class of 2k! =P
Old 11-08-2001, 01:22 PM   #66
Gurglespit Fruggybasher

Last winter up at Kirkwood <big props to all my South Lake Sisters> I was working in the lodge in the caf area. I was in my real baggy pants and I had to pee so I went pee and somehow my belt fell of. So as I am running to go clean a table my pants fall off and I am standing there and like 40 people are snaping pics of this.
I hated playing against tahoe in highschool.. but I loved going there.. a nice change from the desert..
Old 11-08-2001, 07:33 PM   #67
Pankeleonn

Andreadawn - WE WANT PICTURES!!!!
Old 11-11-2001, 03:44 PM   #68
Dwarkarn

OMFG Panks in love.......
Old 11-12-2001, 07:47 AM   #69
Pankeleonn

I will find her and she will be mine.
Old 11-12-2001, 08:00 AM   #70
Qumaden

Old 11-30-2001, 05:07 PM   #71
Flying Omelette

I've done some stupid things, but nothing that really compares to any of that.
Old 12-02-2001, 04:40 PM   #72
Cokoanutt Munkey

Not that good but...

In bio one day, we had a senior as a substitute teacher. We were disecting pigs. There's this one loser kid who everybody picks on...sooo we all pitched in money (about $30) and paid him to eat two pig's eyes....and he did it. The sub even pitched in $2. When the principal found out about this, everybody in my class got detentions, and our money back =)
Old 12-02-2001, 08:13 PM   #73
K1SSK1nG

i like throwing things at cars while driving....usually stoned.

i like to whip pennies at cop cars, mike and ikes (they have a nice aerodynamic feeling), etc. especially oncoming cars.

We have a store out here...its about the size of four wal-marts put together called Meijer, and its opened 24/7. Shopping Cart Jousting, donuts in the parking lot, and sleeping on the show furniture...all real fun things.

a friend of mine peed in a cup in a movie theatre (we went to see Shallow Hal...i've been a jack black fan for a while now), because he didn't want to get up and miss anything. Good movie.
Old 12-03-2001, 04:16 PM   #74
fire1222

apple = .25 pounds

.25 pounds tossed from a car going 60mph at a car going 30mph = apple with an impact of about 90mph

and this all means...

Don't let your friends tell you to throw apples out of your car at others
Old 12-03-2001, 06:48 PM   #75
Dhariana

Haha....Niudar lives in Fallon!! Sorry...had to put that in. After reading all this I really don't have anything that can compare.

Only thing I can think of (and this really doesn't even come close to the stuff you guys have) is when my best friend was gonna go stay at my boyfriend's best friend's house (they were kinda screwing around, but not technically dating) and she asked her mom if she would give me a ride over there too since my boyfriend was also staying the night there. (We were both 15 so we couldn't drive ourselves.) Well her mom says sure, just so long as it's ok with my dad. My dad is SUPER strict so I knew there was no way he was going to let me. So I just told him I was staying at my friend's house instead, thinking everything will be fine. WRONG...guess who called my friend's house in the morning to talk to me?? Yeah, I was grounded FOREVER!

I don't drink tho so I don't get all the fun drunken stories that you guys have hehehe Notice a pattern here people??

Oh yeah....
I'll end it here, I don't want to make you guys think I'm some juvanile delinquint, or a psycho. I'm actually a pretty good kid, I just like to party.
Little late on that one hehehehe....j/k

Dhariana Skincrawler
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/trueallegiance"><True Allegiance></a>