Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #1
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Default take care

I might seem like an ass but when our citizens get MURDERED and people I thought i HAD respect ror all but say its ok ive had enought fuck you drys asshole think about it fat boy people were murderes and you want to back up the murderers because he is a raghead ........ fuck this place if you all are that stupid i want nothing to do with you I will be fightinG people like you soon im sure and I wont miss..

agree with murderers way to go.

just to make sure i cant come back NIGGERS SUCK
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:17 AM   #2
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
What? No luvin' for us faggots?

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:06 AM   #3
Beal

See ya Raymond.
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
InTenSity

I haven't been watching the news this week, did I miss something? I know that traffic was very light because there were accidents before I get on the highway, so that was pretty cool.
InTenSity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Davek View Post
What? No luvin' for us faggots?
Smoking kills? I hope your bundle of sticks get wet?

Old 11-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #6
Drysdale
RSS Feed

I might seem like an ass but when our citizens get MURDERED and people I thought i HAD respect ror all but say its ok ive had enought fuck you drys asshole think about it fat boy people were murderes and you want to back up the murderers because he is a raghead ........ fuck this place if you all are that stupid i want nothing to do with you I will be fightinG people like you soon im sure and I wont miss..

Who said anything about backing a murderer, you dumb fuck? I'm just saying that the people who DIDN'T commit murder, you know, the Billion or so Muslims out there who're just trying to get along shouldnt' be blamed.

Sorry you can't understand basic english sentences,so later. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by InTenSity View Post
I haven't been watching the news this week, did I miss something? I know that traffic was very light because there were accidents before I get on the highway, so that was pretty cool.
Google Fort Hood
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 11-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #8
Shylodog
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Shylodog
By the way, since most of us only frequent the SV, I figured I'd post this here as well as the Small Talk thread.

The reason I've been MIA for a while:
Maddox Morgan,
born 10/20/2009

And in case Ax comes back - no, you cannot rape or pillage my newborn son.

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Write it down- Chuk made me lolirl
Originally Posted by Drysdale
To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Shylodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:56 AM   #9
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Shylodog View Post
Well, just don't piss Axgar off or he might wish ill will upon your son.

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:20 AM   #10
Shylodog
Supporter

Originally Posted by Davek View Post
Well, just don't piss Axgar off or he might wish ill will upon your son.
Too late, he already did, long before he was born. I'd link it, but then again, I'm just not that into Axie-pooh.

To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #11
Lurikeen
Freaky

By the way, since most of us only frequent the SV, I figured I'd post this here as well as the Small Talk thread.

Maddox Morgan,
born 10/20/2009

Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Edit: Oh, and uh... I don't envy the lack of sleep you will be experiencing all over again, dad! Hehehehe
Old 11-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Maddox Morgan,
born 10/20/2009

Awesome Shy! Congrats!

She's adorable!
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 11-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #13
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

If, at this point, you really think a random slur is going to get you banned for life, Raymond, you haven't been paying attention to mod practices on these boards.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #14
Shylodog
Supporter

Awesome Shy! Congrats!

She's adorable!
Thanks, Drys. By the way, "she's" a boy. Hint was in the name, Maddox Morgan, and me calling him my son.

Goofball.

And already missing the sleep Luri. I take the late night feedings so that when I go back to work, I'll get some sleep prior to going in. BUT... Day after tomorrow we go to see a pediatrician about getting his little tallywacker shaved. Not looking forward to that!

Old 11-09-2009, 03:43 AM   #15
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Originally Posted by Hormadrune View Post
If, at this point, you really think a random slur is going to get you banned for life, Raymond, you haven't been paying attention to mod practices on these boards.
??

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:14 AM   #16
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Thanks, Drys. By the way, "she's" a boy. Hint was in the name, Maddox Morgan, and me calling him my son.

Goofball.

And already missing the sleep Luri. I take the late night feedings so that when I go back to work, I'll get some sleep prior to going in. BUT... Day after tomorrow we go to see a pediatrician about getting his little tallywacker shaved. Not looking forward to that!
I had the volume down... Heh.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 11-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #17
GraemeFaelban

Send a message via AIM to GraemeFaelban

wowza, I didn't even have to read the Ft. Hood thread to know that somebody must be having a serious reading comprehension problem. There is absolutely no way in hell that Drysdale would say anything like that.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #18
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Hey Ax: I'm sure you're still reading, so here's another fuck you:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/us/07muslim.html
Among those attending Friday prayers at the Killeen mosque was Sgt. Fahad Kamal, 26, an Army medic who wore his Airborne uniform, and later he said he was angered on several levels. “I want to believe it was the individual, and not the religion, that made him do what he did,” said Sergeant Kamal, who returned to the United States last year after a 15-month tour in Afghanistan. “It’s an awful thing. I feel let down. We’re better than this.”
This is the kind of man you're saying should be shot, or his daughter raped, or whatever. He's been to the sandbox and served with honor. I haven't. Have you? Didn't think so.

But hey! A raghead's a raghead to you, right?

I hope your niece marrys a black man. Maybe you'll learn that he's human too.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 11-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #19
Rheaton

Congrats, Shy! Handsome devil...

But I was really expecting a birthing video with the link. And while I am a bit relieved.. i'm a bit disappointed as well...

Drysdoof: It is all this PC BS that allowed that guy to do what he did. The guy was a freaking radical in a U.S. military uniform, and no one could say shit about it because that would have been... "profiling" and that would have been a greater crime then mass murder.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #20
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Rheaton View Post
Congrats, Shy! Handsome devil...

But I was really expecting a birthing video with the link. And while I am a bit relieved.. i'm a bit disappointed as well...

Drysdoof: It is all this PC BS that allowed that guy to do what he did. The guy was a freaking radical in a U.S. military uniform, and no one could say shit about it because that would have been... "profiling" and that would have been a greater crime then mass murder.
I'm not arguing that for a second. I'm just arguing that genocide isn't called for.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 11-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #21
Rheaton

I'm not arguing that for a second. I'm just arguing that genocide isn't called for.
There are more Muslims in the world then there are Christians, Atheists, Agnostics, and all the other "Coexist" crap out there COMBINED - "Genocide" is not even an option.

The problem is that lawyers run and rule the Western World...that and the money they represent...
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
Old 11-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #22
Beal

Originally Posted by Rheaton
There are more Muslims in the world then there are Christians, Atheists, Agnostics, and all the other "Coexist" crap out there COMBINED
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...us_populations
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #23
Rheaton

Obviously I was talking about 10 years from now, Beal...

Obviously.. gah..