Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #26
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Rheaton View Post
Hmmm.. I am beginning to think they may be more popular in parts of Texas then I could have ever imagined. I mean, slap some Princess Leia hair buns on the side and Drytwat will have someone to watch cartoons with.
Yes, because someone posting on a video game board is FAR too cool to keep up with current media!

You still camping crushbone there boyo?
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #27
Rheaton

Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
Yes, because someone posting on a video game board is FAR too cool to keep up with current media!

No.. the sad thing is reading the news, and coming here and seeing that you have already posted just about every damn article of the day.

I can only assume that you do not work..receiving disability because your feet are sewn to your kneecaps, Cotton... And that your computer is your best friend. And that you havnt taken ANY kind of break from this board - And I mean ANY kind of break - I fail to see ONE DAY that you havnt posted or visited this board - And that this board holds such a great deal of sustenance in your life.

That alone is enough for any (even the non-posting) casual observer to recognize your pitiful social state. Not going to give me whack material by telling of your love life? HA HA HA ... thats pathetic. Suuuuure ..thats why your not going to talk about it

But now I am just being a prick... making fun of someone whos situation has been obvious to anyone with half a brain...

Whats more sad is that a lowly half-ass stubby like yourself has tried to make self improvements by having a social metamorphosis here on good 'ol Emarr. The raw and dusty Texan of a few years ago has since had...a guess...some kind of spiritual transformation into a much more socially acceptable PC pixel ...then the likes of my racist ass.

Dr. Phil aint got nothing on this House.Throw in a weak-kneed, anti-social, stubby into / onto [Random_Message_Board], give him some attention, add a little "trial-by-fire", and WHALAA! An incestuous, cross-dressing, "logical", anti-racial, contributor to society (who watches cartoons while dressed as old Princess Leia).
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #28
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Rheaton View Post
But now I am just being a prick... making fun of someone whos situation has been obvious to anyone with half a brain...
Well, that leaves you right out, boy.

You really need to crawl on your hands and knees over to Horm and offer to suck him off in exchange for lessons in how to insult someone. This is about the most pathetic attempt I've seen in a LONG time.

Have good weekend whacking off Moral Orel.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 10-02-2009, 10:55 PM   #29
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Meh, I give this thread 2/10. If Davek had stepped in and piped up, instant 5/10.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:05 AM   #30
AjTaliesen

Originally Posted by Ini View Post
Meh, I give this thread 2/10. If Davek had stepped in and piped up, instant 5/10.
Generous. Should be automatic 5 point deduction for the sheer lack of self awareness involved with calling someone a nerd on a dead video game forum.

Seriously. Dead video game forum. We've all got honorary lifetime membership in the "nerd" club, regardless of what else we do.
AjTaliesen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:46 PM   #31
AjTaliesen

I really didn't mean that as "Stop posting.."
Old 10-05-2009, 08:02 AM   #32
Shylodog
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Shylodog
Originally Posted by AjTaliesen View Post
I really didn't mean that as "Stop posting.."
*snicker* Aj! You killed the thread!

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Write it down- Chuk made me lolirl
Originally Posted by Drysdale
To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Shylodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #33
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Sorry... Was out of town with my imaginary fiance. Now I get to go behead 6 lbs of shrimp from the coast... Luckily they're big bastards, so it shouldn't take too long. Hard to bitch about $2.50 12 count shrimp though!
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 10-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #34
InTenSity

Sorry... Was out of town with my imaginary fiance. Now I get to go behead 6 lbs of shrimp from the coast... Luckily they're big bastards, so it shouldn't take too long. Hard to bitch about $2.50 12 count shrimp though!
Per lbs? Holy hell, is that what washed up on Galveston? That is closing in on prawn size. Do they have a site online that will deliver? I love the shrimp. 12 ct/ lb?
InTenSity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #35
AjTaliesen

mmmm reminds me a chinese place up in Maryland that I wish I was at right now...big ass shrimp: hockey puck sized, slathered in General Tso sauce. Its a knife and fork thing, since they are 3-4 bite deals.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:22 AM   #36
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by InTenSity View Post
Per lbs? Holy hell, is that what washed up on Galveston? That is closing in on prawn size. Do they have a site online that will deliver? I love the shrimp. 12 ct/ lb?
Nah, this was about 4 people working, 1 forklift, and about 4 water filled tubs, right next to about 4 shrimp boats. And yeah, about 12 per lb, with heads on. I'm going to boil some for peel & eat, and the others are going to get grilled, wrapped in bacon. Mmmmm.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 10-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #37
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by AjTaliesen View Post
Generous. Should be automatic 5 point deduction for the sheer lack of self awareness involved with calling someone a nerd on a dead video game forum.

Seriously. Dead video game forum. We've all got honorary lifetime membership in the "nerd" club, regardless of what else we do.
This X 1,000,000.

Nobody here can get away with playing the cool kid card after playing pixel D&D. I don't care if you're banging supermodels and directing music videos now, if you played EQ or similar games, you're a nerd.

Except me anyway, I'm captain of the football team cool, I just hang out here periodically to be charitable
Old 10-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #38
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Hormadrune View Post
This X 1,000,000.

Nobody here can get away with playing the cool kid card after playing pixel D&D. I don't care if you're banging supermodels and directing music videos now, if you played EQ or similar games, you're a nerd.

Except me anyway, I'm captain of the football team cool, I just hang out here periodically to be charitable
I found your team...
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 10-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #39
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Tony Romo got smoked on that play FYI, you should see the "after" pictures.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #40
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Tony Romo got smoked on that play FYI, you should see the "after" pictures.
Yeah... he's been fun this year...

But at least he hasn't cheated.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 10-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #41
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer want you to stop being ridiculous
Old 10-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #42
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer want you to stop being ridiculous
Last I heard, they never coached Romo.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 10-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #43
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Last I heard, they never coached Romo.
No, but they did coach 3 SB wins between them...almost sounds familiar
Old 10-07-2009, 05:24 AM   #44
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar

yea but he should the tard is killing my fantasy football team........outscored by jason cambell this week.

OH and when the PATS PUT ON another superbowl ring this year I hope they can find something else for an excuse besides OMG they had video they are the only ones with cameras in the NFL thats not fair. (look where mangina is now BTW)
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:13 AM   #45
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
OH and when the PATS PUT ON another superbowl ring this year
Yeah... hold your breath on that one...
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 10-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #46
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I can't figure them out yet. They could be SB winners or an early playoff casualty, depends entirely on Brady's knee and how that D shakes out. I'm ok with 3-1 though, could easily have been a 1-3 start.

DD's just bitter because 3rd place in the division is about as good as a reasonable Cowboys fan could hope for at this point unless Philly falls apart.