Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 07:25 AM   #51
Lixivia

wow, it has been almost a decade, although i never knew any of them personally, i indeed remember reading the rants and flames board for entertainment. it's weird to see how people respond in months now instead of minutes.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:37 AM   #52
hoppkins

Send a message via AIM to hoppkins
Awww this flame petered out

/sad
hoppkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:49 AM   #53
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
Some kid made it all the way through high school between mine and your posts Hoppkins.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:44 AM   #54
Smashgnome

Hello all,

Ah 16 years and the name Chuck still gives me acid reflux. Vend hit the nail on the head. Not a fan of Chuck. I grouped with Chuck many times on my warrior back in the days I was in Da'Kor. I remember he was not the best shaman; I would be comparing him to Wrath (who was a lot better) as there were not many shaman to choose from at the time. I just remember dying a lot with Chuck in the group, he was AFK randomly, ect, and he wasn't even that good when he was at the keyboard. Chuck you must have gotten MUCH better after I quit or maybe your memory is failing.

I do miss Everquest and the times playing with friends very much. Those were true memories that I still have to this day. EQ was the best game I have ever played, it was really something that was ahead of it's time. The sense of community was tremendous and player interaction with people helping others retrieve corpses or camp items. Real trade interactions in the EC market. Lot's of wonderful memories of the people and the experiences. Meconan
Smashgnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:54 PM   #55
Ogmuk
Administrator

Wow, long time indeed, Meconan. Glad to see you're still around.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:18 PM   #56
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Originally Posted by Smashgnome View Post
Hello all,

Ah 16 years and the name Chuck still gives me acid reflux. Vend hit the nail on the head. Not a fan of Chuck. I grouped with Chuck many times on my warrior back in the days I was in Da'Kor. I remember he was not the best shaman; I would be comparing him to Wrath (who was a lot better) as there were not many shaman to choose from at the time. I just remember dying a lot with Chuck in the group, he was AFK randomly, ect, and he wasn't even that good when he was at the keyboard. Chuck you must have gotten MUCH better after I quit or maybe your memory is failing.

I do miss Everquest and the times playing with friends very much. Those were true memories that I still have to this day. EQ was the best game I have ever played, it was really something that was ahead of it's time. The sense of community was tremendous and player interaction with people helping others retrieve corpses or camp items. Real trade interactions in the EC market. Lot's of wonderful memories of the people and the experiences. Meconan
holy necro batman, sorry meconan that wasnt me you grouped with, if it was i must have early on when i was poorly geared so was unable to keep some people alive due to me OOM. hope you're doing well, but i find it is puzzling that you put my playing abilities down. i was no AFKer, i never 2boxed and i took my character VERY seriously. i also may add, that vendrix himself was the one to invite me to several of your DK raids while i was still in Umoja. if i sucked i doubt i would have been invited back more than once let alone been recruited to be a member. Yes i was recruited, i never pushed to join DK, i was happy to raid with you guys because it was all fun for me, but i was already in a guild. Onyyn, Sudo and Kriket were my sponsors, i had grouped with you guys for most of kunark so it wasnt like i was some stranger picked out of a hat.