Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2004, 01:40 PM   #51
Eldo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Memphis, TN.
Posts: 220
Ascendance killed RZ a couple weeks ago and flagged a family member of mine that is a member of VoE. Just because of her giving all she had to the PU raids and not whineing about the "cockblockers". Yes they came to the zoneline, invited her to raid and told her to hail the PP. Was a very nice gesture IMO. If im not mistaken, they flagged about 10 people from non-elemental or no guild at all. So your arguement sounds pretty dumb now if you take all that into consideration.

Thank you again Asc. for the flag of Ecinaj and my bard.
__________________
Sensei Eldo Fuoj
Eldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 01:56 PM   #52
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Think my fun little game is over, gratz on time. No hard feelings!

Just thought I would point that out. Cubis, I know what your problem is, Hongo wouldn't take you up on your offer for hot sweaty man sex so you are frustrated, no reason to take it out on an otherwise great guild.
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 02:06 PM   #53
iuedain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 228
Send a message via AIM to iuedain
they flagged about 10 people from non-elemental or no guild at all.
A lot more than that, actually

Addendum #1;

Anon posts are teh win!

Addendum #2:

I changed my mind, and theres not very much luv for the 7% 30 day inkie warrio named Devion anymore :P
__________________
Iuedain Eiluned
iuedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 02:10 PM   #54
iuedain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 228
Send a message via AIM to iuedain
On a side note, if this is going to the norm as far as rants go on these boards, lifes a bitch..

And oh so boring...
__________________
Iuedain Eiluned
iuedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 04:33 PM   #55
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches
 
FanonFaythunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,874
Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
I still owe you a drink dude.
__________________
Fanon
Pinhead of Whit`s End

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 04:57 PM   #56
Lixivia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 330
lol wow...
__________________
Lixivia_Syrinx_Paladin
Lixivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 04:59 PM   #57
Cless
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,367
Send a message via Yahoo to Cless
Originally Posted by Lixivia
lol wow...
Originally Posted by Lixivia
lol wow...
Originally Posted by Lixivia
lol wow...
Originally Posted by Lixivia
lol wow...
Originally Posted by Lixivia
lol wow...
Originally Posted by Lixivia
lol wow...
Originally Posted by Lixivia
lol wow...
Originally Posted by Lixivia
lol wow...

what
Cless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 05:00 PM   #58
Lixivia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 330
i hate you =(
__________________
Lixivia_Syrinx_Paladin
Lixivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 05:00 PM   #59
Cless
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,367
Send a message via Yahoo to Cless
Originally Posted by Lixivia
i hate you =(
Originally Posted by Lixivia
i hate you =(
Originally Posted by Lixivia
i hate you =(
Originally Posted by Lixivia
i hate you =(
Originally Posted by Lixivia
i hate you =(
urmom lol
Cless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 05:47 PM   #60
Devion
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 462
Send a message via ICQ to Devion Send a message via AIM to Devion Send a message via MSN to Devion Send a message via Yahoo to Devion
changed my mind, and theres not very much luv for the 7% 30 day inkie warrio named Devion anymore :P
pfft. Ive been on 4 times in the past 2 Days. Devion is stuck in the damned cove in PoEB

When i go back up to 100% attendance... You had better be giving me the luvins i deserve and missed out on the last 2 months.

and Holy hell, im shocked i could maintain 7%
__________________
Conqueror Devion Do`Urdon - Proud and Loyal Officer of Whit`s End
Ascendence - R.I.P.

"I would assume that if I was destined to be the Anti-Christ, my father would have informed me."
Devion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 06:01 PM   #61
iuedain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 228
Send a message via AIM to iuedain
Originally Posted by Devion
im shocked i could maintain 7%
Everytime a warrior logs in, god kills a kitten. Or at least you might think so if you saw those percentages!
__________________
Iuedain Eiluned
iuedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 06:03 PM   #62
cubis the mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 625
Originally Posted by Ini
Just thought I would point that out. Cubis, I know what your problem is, Hongo wouldn't take you up on your offer for hot sweaty man sex so you are frustrated, no reason to take it out on an otherwise great guild.
Gah, you know me all too well...
cubis the mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 06:05 PM   #63
cubis the mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 625
Originally Posted by iuedain
A lot more than that, actually

Addendum #1;

Anon posts are teh win!

Addendum #2:

I changed my mind, and theres not very much luv for the 7% 30 day inkie warrio named Devion anymore :P
Are you saying i'm anon? My in-game name is actually Cubis...
cubis the mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 08:00 PM   #64
Flemick Brellson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 170
Eldo:

As you should know, random flaggings are held in disdain.

I'm suprised that a member of affliction posted here, bragging about a free flag a third party rode along on.

I'm not suprised that asc was the source of this flag. they've been doing it for quite awhile, as some sort of flaked out recruitment tool.

"root hog, or die" has long been the emarr policy on flags and keys. it's not a perfect policy, but i still think it's a good one.

now, if we want to start playing favorites, there are alot of really capable players who "deserve" ele access. shall i start with my friends?

hugs

flem
Flemick Brellson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 08:17 PM   #65
Kemora
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 488
Send a message via AIM to Kemora
...as some sort of flaked out recruitment tool.
Lets go with, no? As pretty much anyone in Ascendence will tell you, we've had mostly closed recruitment for like the last 3 months. We'll generally flag someone who's a friend of a member and seems to be a decent person, shrugs. Never really had any ulterior motives other then being nice.

Pretty much 90% of our applicants come from referrals from friends, either friends of current members or occasionally friends of someone in another guild who refered them to us. Most of the other 10% are applicants from guilds we compete against, who for whatever reason aren't happy with thier current home and are looking for a new one. Very few people apply to Ascendence out of the blue, which is a perfectly fine situation in my eyes.
__________________
Kemortia Kementari Dread Lord, Ascendence

AIM: Kemorakementari
Kemora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 08:18 PM   #66
AtticaX'Layan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 458
Default Well...

Originally Posted by cubis the mage
I'm a stupid bitch.
Said it good, Cub.
__________________
Attica X'Layan
Karai Tunaria
Naarga Ktulu
Nuzzley Bardstomper
AtticaX'Layan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 09:11 PM   #67
Flemick Brellson
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 170
matt:

you may consider yourself a master of spin public relations, but you're just another pencil necked geek to me.

point: ascendance began this "not a recruitment tool" after losing a third or more of it's raid force.

point: as many former members of eheart could atest if they chose to sully their hands with your aquaintance, your attitude towards "root hog or die" changed radically when you decided it benefited you to change it. nothing quite as convenient as a moral code that you can change on demand, eh?

point: as far back (that i know of) as radiant eclipse, you've been periodically screwing people over. you stole from them. you lied and stole from me. i'm sorry if any of this offends your guildies, but based on your past performance i expect them to learn eventually. that makes me sad. i don't expect them to believe me, but if i can keep one decent player from trusting you, i guess my job here is done.

have a nice day kem. go eat some vegetables.
Flemick Brellson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 09:24 PM   #68
Kemora
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 488
Send a message via AIM to Kemora
point: ascendance began this "not a recruitment tool" after losing a third or more of it's raid force.
I assume you're referring to when several people left to form True Alliance. That would of been... end of January? RZ and PUs didn't become an issue until... like April at the earliest? So I really don't see your point.

As for the rest of your post, h8 me all you want - you're opinion of me means pretty much jack shit. If you want to post bullshit be my guest, the majority of people who have known me since since RE and EH are still my friends, and stand by me.

Anyways, I'm done replying to you because I have no interest in rehasing real life issues you had with me, Flem. Hate me all you want because of what happened, if it makes you feel good to blame me please be my guest.
__________________
Kemortia Kementari Dread Lord, Ascendence

AIM: Kemorakementari
Kemora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 10:08 PM   #69
Greell
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Georgia
Posts: 360
I give this thread an F.

~Greell~
Greell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 10:54 PM   #70
Araya LeBon
Bible=great toilet paper
 
Araya LeBon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: killing sarnaks
Posts: 1,780
Originally Posted by Flemick Brellson
matt:

you may consider yourself a master of spin public relations, but you're just another pencil necked geek to me.

point: ascendance began this "not a recruitment tool" after losing a third or more of it's raid force.

point: as many former members of eheart could atest if they chose to sully their hands with your aquaintance, your attitude towards "root hog or die" changed radically when you decided it benefited you to change it. nothing quite as convenient as a moral code that you can change on demand, eh?

point: as far back (that i know of) as radiant eclipse, you've been periodically screwing people over. you stole from them. you lied and stole from me. i'm sorry if any of this offends your guildies, but based on your past performance i expect them to learn eventually. that makes me sad. i don't expect them to believe me, but if i can keep one decent player from trusting you, i guess my job here is done.

have a nice day kem. go eat some vegetables.
Flem, I always thought you were a decent dude. Guess I was wrong.

Why the fuck do you wait for over 2 years after the fact to drag out a private RL beef with someone, and why do it on a public message board? Are you fucking retarded?

This overdramatic shit has been argued and rehashed again and again, and you are about the least equipped person I can think of to make a good argument one way or another...so do yourself a favor and STFU before you end up looking really stupid. Anything you say can be chalked up to the fact that you have RL baggage here and I'm sure you don't want that dragged out for the world to see. So once again STFU while you're only slightly behind.
__________________
Huntress Araya Le'Bon
Level 70 Poop Fetisisishist
Araya LeBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 11:46 PM   #71
Abrucx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 854
Originally Posted by Greell
I give this thread an F.

~Greell~
youre a faggot
__________________
"On the edge of paradise, tears of woe fall cold as ice. Hear my cry. Renounce, have you, thy name. Eternal is the pain. Eternal is the pain that leads me to the thrones of temptation."
Abrucx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 12:26 AM   #72
iuedain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 228
Send a message via AIM to iuedain
Originally Posted by Flemick
Are you fucking retarded?
He's probably just drunk... again.
__________________
Iuedain Eiluned
iuedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 12:29 AM   #73
iuedain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 228
Send a message via AIM to iuedain
Woops!

Araya said that, not Flem. Fatigue > Me @ 3:30AM.
__________________
Iuedain Eiluned
iuedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 02:02 AM   #74
cubis the mage
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 625
Originally Posted by Abrucx
youre a faggot
HE gave it an F for faggot!
cubis the mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 02:40 AM   #75
Eldo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Memphis, TN.
Posts: 220
Originally Posted by Flemick Brellson
Eldo:

As you should know, random flaggings are held in disdain.

I'm suprised that a member of affliction posted here, bragging about a free flag a third party rode along on.
First off, I doubt anyone in the elements gives a rats ass who Asc. flags for RZ these days. I know I dont.

Second, Asc. knew nothing of my relationship with the free flag, I dindt ask, I didnt really care. Im happy for her, but thats about it. They did that out of the goodness of their heart. Only reason I was even there was to hopefully score a flag for my bard.

Finally, WTF does me being in Affliction have anything to do with me posting about any issue? I dont speak for them or thier opinions. I made a post on MY opinions and MY dealings with Asc. If you have some grudge with the members of Asc. then please leave my name and my guild out of your gay little Chiteng like flame.
__________________
Sensei Eldo Fuoj
Eldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.