Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2004, 01:40 PM   #51
Eldo

Ascendance killed RZ a couple weeks ago and flagged a family member of mine that is a member of VoE. Just because of her giving all she had to the PU raids and not whineing about the "cockblockers". Yes they came to the zoneline, invited her to raid and told her to hail the PP. Was a very nice gesture IMO. If im not mistaken, they flagged about 10 people from non-elemental or no guild at all. So your arguement sounds pretty dumb now if you take all that into consideration.

Thank you again Asc. for the flag of Ecinaj and my bard.
Old 05-29-2004, 01:56 PM   #52
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Think my fun little game is over, gratz on time. No hard feelings!

Just thought I would point that out. Cubis, I know what your problem is, Hongo wouldn't take you up on your offer for hot sweaty man sex so you are frustrated, no reason to take it out on an otherwise great guild.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 02:06 PM   #53
iuedain

Send a message via AIM to iuedain
they flagged about 10 people from non-elemental or no guild at all.
A lot more than that, actually

Addendum #1;

Anon posts are teh win!

Addendum #2:

I changed my mind, and theres not very much luv for the 7% 30 day inkie warrio named Devion anymore :P
Old 05-29-2004, 02:10 PM   #54
iuedain

On a side note, if this is going to the norm as far as rants go on these boards, lifes a bitch..

And oh so boring...
Old 05-29-2004, 04:33 PM   #55
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
I still owe you a drink dude.

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 04:57 PM   #56
Lixivia

lol wow...
Old 05-29-2004, 04:59 PM   #57
Cless

Send a message via Yahoo to Cless
Originally Posted by Lixivia
lol wow...
lol wow...
lol wow...
lol wow...
lol wow...
lol wow...
lol wow...
lol wow...

what
Cless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 05:00 PM   #58
Lixivia

i hate you =(
Old 05-29-2004, 05:00 PM   #59
Cless

Send a message via Yahoo to Cless
i hate you =(
i hate you =(
i hate you =(
i hate you =(
i hate you =(
urmom lol
Cless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 05:47 PM   #60
Devion

Send a message via ICQ to Devion Send a message via AIM to Devion Send a message via MSN to Devion Send a message via Yahoo to Devion
changed my mind, and theres not very much luv for the 7% 30 day inkie warrio named Devion anymore :P
pfft. Ive been on 4 times in the past 2 Days. Devion is stuck in the damned cove in PoEB

When i go back up to 100% attendance... You had better be giving me the luvins i deserve and missed out on the last 2 months.

and Holy hell, im shocked i could maintain 7%

"I would assume that if I was destined to be the Anti-Christ, my father would have informed me."
Devion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 06:01 PM   #61
iuedain

Originally Posted by Devion
im shocked i could maintain 7%
Everytime a warrior logs in, god kills a kitten. Or at least you might think so if you saw those percentages!
Old 05-29-2004, 06:03 PM   #62
cubis the mage

Originally Posted by Ini
Just thought I would point that out. Cubis, I know what your problem is, Hongo wouldn't take you up on your offer for hot sweaty man sex so you are frustrated, no reason to take it out on an otherwise great guild.
Gah, you know me all too well...
cubis the mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 06:05 PM   #63
cubis the mage

Originally Posted by iuedain
A lot more than that, actually

Addendum #1;

Anon posts are teh win!

Addendum #2:

I changed my mind, and theres not very much luv for the 7% 30 day inkie warrio named Devion anymore :P
Are you saying i'm anon? My in-game name is actually Cubis...
Old 05-29-2004, 08:00 PM   #64
Flemick Brellson

Eldo:

As you should know, random flaggings are held in disdain.

I'm suprised that a member of affliction posted here, bragging about a free flag a third party rode along on.

I'm not suprised that asc was the source of this flag. they've been doing it for quite awhile, as some sort of flaked out recruitment tool.

"root hog, or die" has long been the emarr policy on flags and keys. it's not a perfect policy, but i still think it's a good one.

now, if we want to start playing favorites, there are alot of really capable players who "deserve" ele access. shall i start with my friends?

hugs

flem
Flemick Brellson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 08:17 PM   #65
Kemora

Send a message via AIM to Kemora
...as some sort of flaked out recruitment tool.
Lets go with, no? As pretty much anyone in Ascendence will tell you, we've had mostly closed recruitment for like the last 3 months. We'll generally flag someone who's a friend of a member and seems to be a decent person, shrugs. Never really had any ulterior motives other then being nice.

Pretty much 90% of our applicants come from referrals from friends, either friends of current members or occasionally friends of someone in another guild who refered them to us. Most of the other 10% are applicants from guilds we compete against, who for whatever reason aren't happy with thier current home and are looking for a new one. Very few people apply to Ascendence out of the blue, which is a perfectly fine situation in my eyes.

AIM: Kemorakementari
Kemora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 08:18 PM   #66
AtticaX'Layan

Default Well...

Originally Posted by cubis the mage
I'm a stupid bitch.
Said it good, Cub.
Nuzzley Bardstomper
AtticaX'Layan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 09:11 PM   #67
Flemick Brellson

matt:

you may consider yourself a master of spin public relations, but you're just another pencil necked geek to me.

point: ascendance began this "not a recruitment tool" after losing a third or more of it's raid force.

point: as many former members of eheart could atest if they chose to sully their hands with your aquaintance, your attitude towards "root hog or die" changed radically when you decided it benefited you to change it. nothing quite as convenient as a moral code that you can change on demand, eh?

point: as far back (that i know of) as radiant eclipse, you've been periodically screwing people over. you stole from them. you lied and stole from me. i'm sorry if any of this offends your guildies, but based on your past performance i expect them to learn eventually. that makes me sad. i don't expect them to believe me, but if i can keep one decent player from trusting you, i guess my job here is done.

have a nice day kem. go eat some vegetables.
Flemick Brellson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 09:24 PM   #68
Kemora

Send a message via AIM to Kemora
point: ascendance began this "not a recruitment tool" after losing a third or more of it's raid force.
I assume you're referring to when several people left to form True Alliance. That would of been... end of January? RZ and PUs didn't become an issue until... like April at the earliest? So I really don't see your point.

As for the rest of your post, h8 me all you want - you're opinion of me means pretty much jack shit. If you want to post bullshit be my guest, the majority of people who have known me since since RE and EH are still my friends, and stand by me.

Anyways, I'm done replying to you because I have no interest in rehasing real life issues you had with me, Flem. Hate me all you want because of what happened, if it makes you feel good to blame me please be my guest.

AIM: Kemorakementari
Kemora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 10:08 PM   #69
Greell

I give this thread an F.

~Greell~
Greell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 10:54 PM   #70
Araya LeBon
Bible=great toilet paper

Originally Posted by Flemick Brellson
matt:

you may consider yourself a master of spin public relations, but you're just another pencil necked geek to me.

point: as many former members of eheart could atest if they chose to sully their hands with your aquaintance, your attitude towards "root hog or die" changed radically when you decided it benefited you to change it. nothing quite as convenient as a moral code that you can change on demand, eh?

point: as far back (that i know of) as radiant eclipse, you've been periodically screwing people over. you stole from them. you lied and stole from me. i'm sorry if any of this offends your guildies, but based on your past performance i expect them to learn eventually. that makes me sad. i don't expect them to believe me, but if i can keep one decent player from trusting you, i guess my job here is done.

have a nice day kem. go eat some vegetables.
Flem, I always thought you were a decent dude. Guess I was wrong.

Why the fuck do you wait for over 2 years after the fact to drag out a private RL beef with someone, and why do it on a public message board? Are you fucking retarded?

This overdramatic shit has been argued and rehashed again and again, and you are about the least equipped person I can think of to make a good argument one way or another...so do yourself a favor and STFU before you end up looking really stupid. Anything you say can be chalked up to the fact that you have RL baggage here and I'm sure you don't want that dragged out for the world to see. So once again STFU while you're only slightly behind.
Old 05-29-2004, 11:46 PM   #71
Abrucx

Originally Posted by Greell
I give this thread an F.

~Greell~
youre a faggot
Old 05-30-2004, 12:26 AM   #72
iuedain

Originally Posted by Flemick
Are you fucking retarded?
He's probably just drunk... again.
Old 05-30-2004, 12:29 AM   #73
iuedain

Woops!

Araya said that, not Flem. Fatigue > Me @ 3:30AM.
Old 05-30-2004, 02:02 AM   #74
cubis the mage

Originally Posted by Abrucx
youre a faggot
HE gave it an F for faggot!
Old 05-30-2004, 02:40 AM   #75
Eldo

Originally Posted by Flemick Brellson
Eldo:

As you should know, random flaggings are held in disdain.

I'm suprised that a member of affliction posted here, bragging about a free flag a third party rode along on.
First off, I doubt anyone in the elements gives a rats ass who Asc. flags for RZ these days. I know I dont.

Second, Asc. knew nothing of my relationship with the free flag, I dindt ask, I didnt really care. Im happy for her, but thats about it. They did that out of the goodness of their heart. Only reason I was even there was to hopefully score a flag for my bard.

Finally, WTF does me being in Affliction have anything to do with me posting about any issue? I dont speak for them or thier opinions. I made a post on MY opinions and MY dealings with Asc. If you have some grudge with the members of Asc. then please leave my name and my guild out of your gay little Chiteng like flame.