Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2006, 07:11 PM   #1
Linweilu

Default Avalon Imperial Guard

Posting on my brother's account because I can't remember my password.

Anyway I'm looking for a good e-mail addy for Moedeve(Chris). The guild website has been down for over a week and the e-mail addy I have for Moe is no good anymore.

With the impending release of Vangaurd I thought we could get the old gang back together. There seemed to be quite a bit of interest brewing just before the boards went down.

If anyone knows what's going on or how to get ahold of Chris drop me a line at gronke@wowway.com or post something here.

Solanon a.k.a. Bob

Disclaimer: Except for the genetic bond I am in no way affiliated with the stinking bard who's account I borrowed to make this post.
Linweilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:41 AM   #2
Muertissimo

Send a message via AIM to Muertissimo
His name was Bob, he was a showboy. Doo doo doot do doo do dooo.

Heya Bob! Long time no see mano
Greylords EQ2 too!
Retired member of
Midnight Fury (r.i.p.)

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse. And his name that sat upon him was Death, and Hell followed with him."--Revelation 6:8
"Your greatest creation, is the life you lead."
Muertissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 06:36 PM   #3
Linweilu

Originally Posted by Muertissimo
His name was Bob, he was a showboy. Doo doo doot do doo do dooo.

Heya Bob! Long time no see mano
Yo wassup Richy Rich?! Last I heard you were doing the bouncer thing in a strip club up in Florida. I meant to suprise you at the fanfaire when it was in town but I couldn't get off of work.

I think the last time we spoke was when I helped your rogue kill the general for his epic 1.0. I know I should have kept in better touch but the group fell apart and I was kinda depressed about that for a while. You moved away, Ed started dating Holly, Adam just kind of dissapeared, Jim and Eric seemed more at odds than ever and I picked up a second job since we all weren't really getting together anymore.

I talked to Jim a few times afterwards. We both said we would get together but it never really panned out. I saw Ed on his enchanter a few times as well. We'd say our hello's and kind of fall flat after that. That whole thing with him and Holly kinda put me off.

I know I should have put this in a PM or E-mail but that would involve opening a new window, making a subject line, blah blah blah. I just got off a 16 hour shift and don't feel up to a couple of extra mouse clicks. Besides with the lack of posts on the boards these days one about something other than how much SOE sucks or how yet another guild has beaten Quarm is a nice change of pace.

If you or any of the other guys/gal wan't to chat in a more private manner you can reach me at gronke@wowway.com. Personaly I think it would be much more amusing to do it in a public forum where I can get flamed for saying how much I miss you guys and not making more of an effort to stay in touch.

Potato!
Old 03-02-2006, 09:44 AM   #4
Linweilu

(bump)

First and final bump of this thread.