Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2005, 11:28 PM   #26
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
I dont think I have ever laughed so hard at a thread. Mainly cos you all have Mumbles in an uproar because noone is paying attention to his dribble.

And Mr. T would kick everyones ass!!!!
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 01:19 AM   #27
Xerion
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,215
Originally Posted by Brigiid
My pussy hurts.
Xerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 03:10 AM   #28
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Originally Posted by chukzombi
fool who tries to make me!" then he gets smashed over the head with a club or something by Hanibal and wakes up 3 hours later in a plane or copter. that fucker musta had 30 concussions.
No no no! They got him onto the plane because they always spiked his milk. You'd think he woulda caught on at some point
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 04:44 AM   #29
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Moreso, its merely an admission from the cons on this board that they either don't understand what is being said or they know they are wrong. That is why they choose to run a dead horse into the ground and continue being evasive. It was funny after the first post. But the 19th or 20th is obviously just trying to prolong the evasion.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 05:55 AM   #30
crimsonedge
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 767
This fiscal crisis in Social Security affects every generation. We now know that the Social Security trust fund is fine for another few decades. But if it gets in trouble and we don't deal with it, then it not only affects the generation of the baby boomers and whether they'll have enough to live on when they retire, it raises the question of whether they will have enough to live on by unfairly burdening their children and, therefore, unfairly burdening their children's ability to raise their grandchildren.

-WJC

Now, if there is no crisis, why would your hallowed savior of all things Liberal be saying there was ?

Explain that first before you say there isnt a crisis and Bash bush (yet again).

(edit) Mr. T rocks!
crimsonedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 05:57 AM   #31
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Good fucking god Bumble lighten the hell up and have some fun once in a while.... Hell even your dem buddies are having fun in this thread
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 06:05 AM   #32
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Originally Posted by bumbler
Moreso, its merely an admission from the cons on this board that they either don't understand what is being said or they know they are wrong.
No, bumbler, what it merely is, is us taking you as seriously as you deserve. Everyone here knows your distaste for Bush and his policies and we're tired of hearing the same shit over and over and over. Get a new pony.
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 06:05 AM   #33
Rheaton
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,366
Originally Posted by bumbleroot
Guess this is like those false terrorist warnings after the Democratic convention .....
No. Its like your regressed, paranod brain that is trapped somewhere between religous prophecy, a sci-fi novel, your anger, your isolationism and some diluted belief that you hold the truth and answers in your mind and no one else can see them...and it frustrates you. That, and your 100 lb+ over-weight ass hassnt seen a pussy IRL since you were what... about 15?
__________________
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)
:9
Rheaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 06:09 AM   #34
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Originally Posted by Rheaton
That, and your 100 lb+ over-weight ass hassnt seen a pussy IRL since you were what... about 15?

Or since he was born
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 07:39 AM   #35
Ariochx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 468
Hey Bumbler...

This is the Retirement Plan ALL federal employee have (Senator's included) opted into.... since 1983. (the plan was implemented in 1987)

Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) Overview

Read it and pay specific attention to the "Thrift Savings Plan Benefits" section please.


Ok Bumbles.....with me still?

Let's take a look at what President Bush's "CRAZY, FUCKED-UP IDIOTIC, DOOM of SOCIAL SECURITY FIX"

Strengthening Social Security for the 21st Century
February 2005


Does the plan look remotely familar? Similar to the plan our Senator's and all other federal employees are using at this very momment? Review sections III. and IV. carefully jackass.
They are indentical.

Why would we just be hearing about the potential failure of this plan only now....almost 20years after it has served our elected officals so well?

Why would the Democrats DIS the very plan they have placed their own retirement trust into?

Answer that question Bumbler....go ahead.

Regards,
Ariochx
__________________
Ariochx Everstout
Lord Protector of Underfoot

Last edited by Ariochx; 02-12-2005 at 07:53 AM.
Ariochx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:42 AM   #36
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Ari, care to tell me how that has anything to do with Social Security?
What you seem to forget is the cost to pay for Social Security reform Bush style.
If something "NEEDS?" to be done in this "Iraq WMD" scare tactic season, can anyone explain why Bush's idea of privatizing Social Security is the correct solution? There is no explanation other than it bolsters brokerage houses. For God's sake, it ought to bolster American taxpayers not the brokerage houses. It automatically will be a 3% increase on our taxes to do this. That is what it will take to pay for it. Considering we are currently earning 7% in T-Bonds, it would require a minimum of 10% growth in the stock market to just break even under Bush's plan. This is also after all the fees as well. Now given that under the Bush White House, the stock market has shown zero growth since he took office, that would be a pretty tall order.
What would work better is to implement an additional savings plan and leave Social Security alone.

I also think as I have stated before that we are shooting ourselves in the foot. We are currently paying now for the future of Social Security. Cons hate that. They want their money and they want it now. However, what I can't understand is that with a mere 10 years of paying taxes we could virtually eliminate the need for taxes in this country. We should have done this with the surplus to start with and we should be thinking in this manner right now. Completely kill the deficit then create a sufficient surplus in ten years time to eliminate our need for taxes forever on a federal level. When we look at the sacrifices people were willing to make in the 30s and 40s, we ought to be asked to do the same thing nowadays.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:50 AM   #37
Ariochx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 468
Now you can see why we went with Mr. T instead.

regards,
Ariochx
__________________
Ariochx Everstout
Lord Protector of Underfoot
Ariochx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:52 AM   #38
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Oh yeah Ari, care to give us something a little more inependent and less biased? Its pretty clear that Bush tends to not listen to others, so I don't know where his reasoning and his fake figures etc. are valid.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:58 AM   #39
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Now you can see why we went with Mr. T instead.
No, I can see why you dismiss things with no reasoning or fact to base it upon. Face it dumbfuck, Bush's numbers are created for him by him and about him. Get an independent source. Bush already lied about WMD, the deficit, Medicaid and just about everything else he has done to us. He is doing the same here, but because you and your selfish unpatriots care only about yourself and possibly having a Square-chinned Jesus in the White House rather than having results in the White House you will buy any shit he feeds you....period. That is proven on these boards. Bush is incredibly biased. Shit he even has loaded the White House press corps with biased "reporters" if you can call them that. Look up Jeffrey Gunker if you don't know what I am talking about. This was the guy that was given press credentials after opening up a biased weblog 96 hours before he got his credentials. And all of his questions were loaded and softballs.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 10:19 AM   #40
Ariochx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 468
"Be Somebody...or be Somebody's Foo." --Mr. T
__________________
Ariochx Everstout
Lord Protector of Underfoot
Ariochx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 11:49 AM   #41
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Bowels of Hell, A.K.A. New Jersey
Posts: 9,564
Did anyone ever watch that Mr T show on the WB? soemthing called TNT? I would have watched it but errr all i could stand from that channel was G.L.O.W.
__________________
Chukzombi Astrocreep
Magister (re-united)
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 02:42 PM   #42
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
I think its evident that the cons have no dog in this hunt. CASE CLOSED!!!!
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 06:45 PM   #43
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
It's also fairly evident that you're fucking smoking crack, and no one takes you seriously anymore.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 08:56 PM   #44
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Gee, seems to me like you cons know you can't make any valid argument of any of my points so you opt to try to change the subject. As usual, you cons don't have a single thing of substance to add to this discussion, unless of course you consider personal attacks substance.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:06 PM   #45
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Bowels of Hell, A.K.A. New Jersey
Posts: 9,564
I can just picture Mumbles in a basement at his pc, his shirt covered in gravy from dinner 2 nights ago strung out on Zoloft pounding his fat fist on the table kicking the walls and screaming, "why wont they take me seriously why why why, ill kill you gramma ill kill you with my mind!!!!! i can do it too! ill kill yooooooooooo!!!!!"
__________________
Chukzombi Astrocreep
Magister (re-united)

Last edited by chukzombi; 02-12-2005 at 09:12 PM.
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 04:44 AM   #46
Heretic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,762
Originally Posted by Ariochx
Why would we just be hearing about the potential failure of this plan only now....almost 20years after it has served our elected officals so well?
The real question is how is it legal for our senators to be offered this plan currently and not the rest of us.
__________________
bg85 on another forum:
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 05:06 AM   #47
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
I can just picture Mumbles in a basement at his pc, his shirt covered in gravy from dinner 2 nights ago strung out on Zoloft pounding his fat fist on the table kicking the walls and screaming, "why wont they take me seriously why why why, ill kill you gramma ill kill you with my mind!!!!! i can do it too! ill kill yooooooooooo!!!!!"
More proof that Chuk's mind only deals with fantasy. You create your own reality Chukkie boy.
By the way, Chuk- got anything of substance? Deal with the subject or at least admit you have no argument at all. Its becoming clear, post after post, that you cons have no points to make nor can support your points.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 06:47 AM   #48
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Bumbleroot
Its becoming clear, post after post, that you cons have no points to make nor can support your points.
Or perhaps they have all kinds of support for their points, and just choose not to share 'em with you. Simple omission doesn't constitute admission of anything else.

Simply put, trying to communicate with you isn't worth the effort. It doesn't mean anything more than that. The fact that you think it means more than that is irrelevant, and kinda funny. I like watching you take absolutely nothing and turn it into a conclusion or statement of truth of some sort, like the concept of facts and evidence mean nothing to you.

That, and Mr. T is way more fun.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 07:03 AM   #49
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
I say...
you cons have no points to make

You call it...
Simple omission

Care to tell me where I am wrong? You are rephrasing my point then you try to say I'm wrong. My point is that you consistently raise NO POINTS. How can any of you even support any argument with no points? You can't. You have no support because all of your sentiment is of the heart and nothing is logical or from the mind. You support Bush because you like him, no more, no less. You don't question him because you like him. That's pretty lame if you ask me. I didn't support Kerry because I liked him. He is a dull guy- there isn't much of him to like. I supported him because he made good points. I dislike Bush because of his lack of thought and his stupidity, not because he would be great to drink a beer with. I love drinking beer with people.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 07:09 AM   #50
Gauche
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,105
Originally Posted by Heretic
The real question is how is it legal for our senators to be offered this plan currently and not the rest of us.
Congress doesn't generally play by the same rules as the rest of Americans.

Bumbleroot, while I agree that there are a lot of potential problems with Bush's "plan" to change Social Security, I also agree with the conservatives who dismiss you. Only rarely do you offer a viewpoint unvarnished with your opaque loathing of Bush and company. You also seem quick to resort to insults while simultaneously wanting a serious discussion; many of the other posters resort to insults but don't seem quite so concerned when a thread turns into crap as a result. If you really take your posts so seriously, you might want to take the posting high ground.

Now that I've wasted my time giving unsolicited advice, I'll jump on the Mr. T battle-wagon! Maybe no one could shoot, but they could turn a kid's sled and a minute-long montage into an indestructible ramming tank! That's who I want doing repair work to my fender benders.
Gauche is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.