MorbidHorror

Send a message via AIM to MorbidHorror Send a message via Yahoo to MorbidHorror
Default anyone still playing?

I just reinstalled and rolled another Paladin anyone still playing I know
MorbidHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:59 PM   #2
Namcidem

Default Revived...

I reinstalled and revived my cleric just to see things again. May try to setup a different character but so far I don't see myself going to long.
Namcidem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:03 PM   #3
MorbidHorror

I dont have the original Morbidhorror anymore but they transfered him to another server so I got my name back right now im lvl 12.
Old 07-25-2015, 10:29 PM   #4
Namcidem

Since Erudin's lake front properties haven't been getting any nicer...

I decided to take my retirement savings and buy some upgrades...I purchased some from the Bazaar and then afterwards found that I could /claim some rewards that I had gotten somehow. If I would have known earlier I could have skipped the boots and bracer. Kept 6 of my previous items. In the end I think I've nearly doubled my hit points and my mana pool...ain't that some sh*t? Even have enough strength to not have to worry about overloading myself. However, the biggest disappointment of all is...I'm still wearing a dress.

I visited my home of Erudin and said hey to all my old trainers. They didn't have much to say and mostly treated me like a stranger. Took a trip to my safety deposit box there and looked through my old things...brought back memories seeing my Faded Silver Tunic* and my Beginner Magic Manual. Then I came across things that I should have never kept...bricks of this, blocks of that, silks and bloods of all types...the frost giant head that was stinking up the whole bank. Half is stuff I now have no clue about.

So far I have done nothing else in game except wandering around taking in the old sights and taking some time to go through the tutorials...feeling like a newbie again.
Old 07-25-2015, 10:50 PM   #5
Namcidem

Default No more dress!

Ok, so I was going through the tutorials and I had some marketplace "cash" that was given to me. So, I picked up a set of leggings...and it has the front and back fabric...but on the sides you can definitely see my plate greaves! I guess I can blame it on wearing Aten Ha Ra's dress
Old 07-28-2015, 11:38 PM   #6
Namcidem

Default Hired hands

Past couple of days I've tried out the mercenaries...healer for my monk and warrior for my cleric. I'm on a free account. So my monk has the highest level healer apprentice and then for my cleric I'm not sure what he's got but it was one of the achievement rewards and he looks like a blood red skeleton.

On the monk I went from level 31 to 36 fairly quickly. I'm not too swooft at playing one but I stuck to the hot zones. I also did a few of the level 35-40 quests which got hime a 22% haste belt. I did several attacks on red mobs (solo pulls) and did ok...just took time...the cleric never got below 50% mana.

On Namcidem I visited the Hole tonight. I picked up a haste belt before going...i "think" it maxes at around 40~% haste when I reach it's recommended level...right now it's at 35%. Most everything I ran into in the hole was light blue / blue...so not overly difficult...but it was a good test to start with. I worked my way into the library and ran across a couple of other groups along the way so it made it quick getting further in. On one pull as I made it into the library area I got 6 mobs...the mercenary did a great job keeping them off me. It was different in a couple of ways. First, I never sat down...I was busy swinging my hammer the entire time! I even nuked some! My mana never really dropped below 90%...it says my mana regen during fighting is 30 and when sitting is 50. Boon of recovery accounts for 3 and then armor of the zealot contributes 8 regen. If I add up all the mana regen on my armor it comes up to around 42 points...I'm starting to scratch my head wondering what's the math here. Second, my mercenary didn't chat with me at all...even when I Hail'd him and waved at him...no laughing at any of my jokes. HOWEVER, he didn't get mad at me when I accidentally gated out instead of hitting the correct heal button (I've been rearranging my spell / skill bar and I put gate where complete heal used to be and old instincts took over...going to have to definitely change that one before I get a real group). In the end I managed to get a bit of experience and two AA's tonight (set at 20% towards AA...bumped it down to 10% after the 1st).

I may try one of the hot zones for my level tomorrow. I only recognize one zone out of the five listed and it's the Kindom of Wind...can't remember going there. I think that's around the time I stopped playing previously. Plus, the Franklin Teek quests have me going there to kill guardians. So we shall see.

G'night Erollisi Marr.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:22 AM   #7
Caeelar

Send a message via Yahoo to Caeelar
Not sure if you know or not, but you can auto-get all aa's up to level 85. You just check the auto grant check box on the aa window.
Caeelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:04 PM   #8
Namcidem

Originally Posted by Caeelar View Post
Not sure if you know or not, but you can auto-get all aa's up to level 85. You just check the auto grant check box on the aa window.
Doesn't work on the free account. You need All Access to use it.

I got to level 66 and 3 additional AA's tonight while exploring.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:58 AM   #9
MorbidHorror

been thinking about buying the heroic character boost would put me above where I was when I quit and sold the original morbid dunno how finding groups at 85 is but I know it has sucked up to 46 so far no one groups
Old 08-04-2015, 03:35 PM   #10
MyrRed

I haven't played in about 5 years. Was thinking about getting back into it. Have all my computers in storage, but do have one laptop. I had a few separate accounts so was building up a 5 box team. Redblake and Myrinia are my mains and used to be in Whit's End. If I get things settled enough to get online for a few hours, I'll look you all up.
MyrRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:47 AM   #11
Appel the Druid

I'm still playing, even started on the Ragefire server
Appel the Druid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:04 AM   #12
MorbidHorror

hit 65 the other day and I forgot how much a pain the Paladin Epic questline was
Old 03-18-2017, 01:38 AM   #13
MorbidHorror

I've been playing on the TLP server Phinny the last few months they just unlocked PoP. Still pop into Emarr to see if anyones on Have ran into a few old members of Vanguards of Excellence. Morbid is lvl 85 now but I can never find anything to do. if Anyone plays on Phinigel server im a 57 Cleric named Dabbz.