Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2003, 11:54 AM   #151
Ulujain

Geez Adarian, all that UPPER CASE TEXT. Go and get a beer or something.
Old 06-23-2003, 11:56 AM   #152
Adarian

Default .

Well xerion obvioulsy couldn't read my post the first time so figured i'd make some important parts bigger for him to see. Maybe it will work maybe it won't
Adarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 10:52 PM   #153
Xerion

Default Re: .

Originally posted by Adarian
To make a offer of a trade of good compensation for a TL/time which is what you would get from me is not an insult. It is not rude to make an interuption to make an offer of real benefit to that person.
Oh, so it's OK if the person interrupts you as long as you receive payment for the request. Gee, I wonder how much cash you made doing this when your classmates asked if they could borrow your crayons?

He is offering a deal where I would benefit instead of asking for something for free from me. It is the fact that he is interupting AND OFFERING NOTHING OF ANY WORTH IN COMPENSATION WHILE ASKING FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT that makes it rude.
So to apply this to Yikkini's case, shouldn't you be jumping at the opportunity to earn the 50pp he's offering you? I mean, fuck the way he asks for it since he's OFFERING COMPENSATION FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT right?

Well xerion obvioulsy couldn't read my post the first time so figured i'd make some important parts bigger for him to see. Maybe it will work maybe it won't
I read it just fine. The only conclusion I draw from both of your posts is that your a money-faced assmaggot who feels the need to help someone only if you get a few billion bucks in return. No wonder the world is fucked because of people like you.
Xerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 12:03 AM   #154
Irulan Dunedancer

*Uses all the flames to roast marshmallows and make s'mores*
46 Ranger (semi-retired)
"Don't say I'm out of touch/ With this rampant chaos - your reality/ I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge/ The nightmare I built my own world to escape"
Irulan Dunedancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 07:37 AM   #155
gumbo

Adarian,

I would agree with Xerion to the extent your post makes for a very weak argument. I ask people to group all the time. or ask them, even if not LFG, if they are interested in grouping. I do not believe I am being rude, but by your argument, maybe I am. If it is rude to interrupt someone then I will admit while standing in POT I use the /who cleric function. For all I know that person is running full speed from PON to POI for a rez and according to you I am being rude merely asking them to group.

Likewise, the amount of profit required by your argument to alleviate rudeness makes it completely subjective. Maybe if someone offers an unemployed bum $10.00 for a $3.00 sandwich it is not rude. Likewise if someone offers Michael Jordan the same thing, it could be rude merely because the $7.00 profit means less to one person than the other. Now how am I supposed to know how much money to offer somebody for their time? What is fair?

I've stated before. Both people in this case were wrong. The original poster for being rude first and Yikkini who overreacted by reporting the person.
Old 06-24-2003, 07:32 PM   #156
Adarian

Default .

Again you start quoting words from my post and leaving out words that follow and their meaning when you draw a conclussion so it benefits your post. You sir are a moron. You say I should jump at the chance for the 50pp (actually only 8 pp of rewards for my time) for my time. Did you miss the WORTH WHILE part of the compensation part or are you just bad at reading comprehension? Go suck on Dwarkarns dick a little more so I don't have to listen to your babble.
Old 06-24-2003, 08:15 PM   #157
Everclear

Well, I am sure ths person might be a pest, but you cussed her out. Maybe she is a noobie or even a menace, but I really don't see why this "I'm so uber you are a waste of my time, I'll just cuss you out"attitude shouln't have been reported.

Sorry but this kind of attitude just doesn't seem to fit in a social game. Syl, I don't know you. You might be a nice person, but from that conversation you came across as some Everquest Ubermonger Jerk.
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 09:48 PM   #158
Irulan Dunedancer

*shrug* I see the "f-word" come up precisely once in the original conversation, and "b!tch" once (not even referring to Yikkini). Maybe I'm used to a tad more lenient definition of "cussing out," but shouldn't there be more than two cuss words in the entire conversation to call it that?
46 Ranger (semi-retired)
"Don't say I'm out of touch/ With this rampant chaos - your reality/ I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge/ The nightmare I built my own world to escape"
Irulan Dunedancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 10:12 PM   #159
Xerion

Again you start quoting words from my post and leaving out words that follow and their meaning when you draw a conclussion so it benefits your post. You sir are a moron. You say I should jump at the chance for the 50pp (actually only 8 pp of rewards for my time) for my time. Did you miss the WORTH WHILE part of the compensation part or are you just bad at reading comprehension? Go suck on Dwarkarns dick a little more so I don't have to listen to your babble.
Hey asstard, like I said, I understand both your posts. I don't have to quote entire posts like Chiteng does to prove a point. And Gumbo understands them and I agree with him that your posts are not only weak but fucking retarded as well. For the WORTH WHILE part, you now say that 8pp is enough for your fucking time so 50pp should be more than fucking enough as compensation. As for sucking dick, you seem to be an expert at it as cumshots have clouded your vision.
Old 06-25-2003, 04:54 AM   #160
Adarian

Default .

LOL Damn your reading comprehension is getting worse and worse. Please quote where I say 8 pp is worth my time? Please fucking quote it moron I want to see you do it. I do mention that YOU said I should jump on the chance for the pp's and stated the overall profit from that 50 pp in brackets to show the real worth of the venture (which is where you are getting the 8 pp part from)but nowhere in my post did I say that the compensation would be worth my time like you so idiotically posted in your last retarded post just showing your lack of reading skills. Here is a quote from your last post.

For the WORTH WHILE part, you now say that 8pp is enough for your fucking time so 50pp should be more than fucking enough as compensation.
And here is a quote from my last post which you seem to be refering to showing once and for all your reading comprehension is below the grade 2 level.

You say I should jump at the chance for the 50pp (actually only 8 pp of rewards for my time) for my time. Did you miss the WORTH WHILE part of the compensation part or are you just bad at reading comprehension?
In conclussion I would like to link you something your parents may be interested in buying for you if they can handle not buying the crack they were obviously on when they spawned your sorry ass for a bit so they can scrounge up the cash.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...048578-3840105
Old 06-25-2003, 05:03 AM   #161
Adarian

Default .

Gumbo. Your sending a tell to someone offering a group is not rude as you are offering something to them that is worthwhile to people. The chance for a xp group. Now if you were just sending them a tell for nothing then ya that is rude to waste their time. But you aren't. You are sending them a tell saying that if they are looking for a group you will group up with them and maybe get some decent xp. You have brought something to the table of worth to 99.99% of the people in this game. The chance for XP. Now if they happen to currently have a group already then chances are they will say no but they will still understand that you had a solid offer on your side and will not most likely niot respond rudely back to you.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:45 AM   #162
Xerion

LOL Damn your reading comprehension is getting worse and worse. Please quote where I say 8 pp is worth my time? Please fucking quote it moron I want to see you do it. I do mention that YOU said I should jump on the chance for the pp's and stated the overall profit from that 50 pp in brackets to show the real worth of the venture (which is where you are getting the 8 pp part from)but nowhere in my post did I say that the compensation would be worth my time like you so idiotically posted in your last retarded post just showing your lack of reading skills. Here is a quote from your last post.
It's not how a person's reading comprehension is, it's the way a fucking retard like yourself writes and wants it interpreted. Being the fucking Divine Asshole that you are, you wrote

actually only 8 pp of rewards for my time
when what you really want people to understand is

overall profit from that 50 pp in brackets to show the real worth of the venture
So elaborate more on your point or go back to fucking school. Or you may want to browse that link you provided as there's this guide to writing that shouldn't be too hard for a jabroni like yourself.
Old 06-26-2003, 05:12 AM   #163
Adarian

Default .

Absolutely nothing is wrong with that sentence in the least bit moron boy. Here the sentence is in its whole form.

You say I should jump at the chance for the 50pp (actually only 8 pp of rewards for my time) for my time.
There is nothing wrong at all in that sentence form or structure. In sentence structure what is in brackets there is called an aside for your information. There is NO WAY anyone but a elementary drop out like yourself could possibly take that as me saying that I would accept 8 pp as a good reward which you later said it meant when you posted this following excerpt from your pile of dribbling shit you call a post.

For the WORTH WHILE part, you now say that 8pp is enough for your fucking time so 50pp should be more than fucking enough as compensation.
So Lets go over it again so your little mind might grasp it better.

1. There is nothing at all wrong about the way I typed my sentence.
2. You and your lack of reading comprehension misinterpreted my sentence to somehow mean that I would accept 8 pp as a good reward.
3. I call you on your inane interpretation and provide a nice link to something that might help you with your slow learning skills.
4. You come back with another falsehood that my sentence was somehow hard to understand even though it was written 100% correctly and should be able to be understood by anyone with a baboons skills at reading.
5. You have been owned time and time again messing with me in this thread fool. Perhaps you should stick to being a Dwarkarn lapdog camp follower (which you seem decent enough at so I guess follower is your strong suit in life) and only jumping in when Dwarkarn is flaming someone. That way you can actually follow up someone who has some skill in speech and the written word (even though I do not agree with most of his opinions) and perhap learn thru example how to read and comprehend a bit better. Which may even help you in your droll little pathetic life. Or may not. Either way I am done stetching the 1% of my brain it takes to make a complete fool out of you and your lack of reading skills.

Adarian Silverthorn
Resident Guild Asshole of
Divine Grace
Old 06-26-2003, 06:27 AM   #164
Frekkels

Hail,

I'm sorry, but when you said:
a Dwarkarn lapdog camp follower
I immediately pictured Xerion as some sort of tiny toy poodle going to town humping Dwark's belt buckle, panting heavily w/ his tongue hanging out while Dwark is sitting drunk and oblivious around a campfire.

I know that's not what you meant, but it was a very funny image to me all the same. And Xerion, it was just a mental image, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing w/ Adarian calling you some kind of Dwark fanboy.

Take care,
Frekkels
Old 06-26-2003, 07:18 AM   #165
Xerion

Adarian the fuckhole,

Believe what you want. You know I'm RIGHT with what I posted.

You have been owned time and time again messing with me in this thread fool.
LMAO! Oh please.... You have been owned by ME the minute you started your bullshit post that asking for anything from someone is rude unless it's to his/her benefit. How many in agreement with your post? ZERO. How many in opposition to your post? TWO. And there you have it. Xerion > Adarian aka Asshole

Perhaps you should stick to being a Dwarkarn lapdog camp follower (which you seem decent enough at so I guess follower is your strong suit in life) and only jumping in when Dwarkarn is flaming someone.
I have never associated myself with Dwarkarn. In fact, me and him have flamed each other once in some post in the General section before the "lapdog camp followers" that you claimed intervened.

Either way I am done stetching the 1% of my brain it takes to make a complete fool out of you and your lack of reading skills.
Unfortunately for you, 1% is ALL you have of your brain cells.

I immediately pictured Xerion as some sort of tiny toy poodle going to town humping Dwark's belt buckle, panting heavily w/ his tongue hanging out while Dwark is sitting drunk and oblivious around a campfire.
Now now Frekkels, keep your bestiality fantasies to yourself. Staying too long in bear form does things to ya.

I know that's not what you meant, but it was a very funny image to me all the same.
Sure it's not what he meant but knowing the asstoad that he is, he's gonna start another tirade of how you misinterpreted him and what's it actually supposed to mean. /yawn Adarian
Old 06-26-2003, 09:27 AM   #166
Sashia Soulslayer

Send a message via AIM to Sashia Soulslayer
This is the proper way to get a rez from Syldra...

You tell Syldra, "Rez me bish"
Syldra tells you, "No way ho"
You tell Syldra, "I R have pie"
Syldra tells you, "OMW!"
Old 06-26-2003, 12:49 PM   #167
Adarian

Default .

Xerion. You can't comprehend what I type. You can't answer for your lack of comprehension other than to invent a meaning for something that clearly means something else which makes you a tard who can't even admit that there is no way in hell tht what i typed could possibly be taken for what you took it for from anyone with a brain cell. You can't quote anything from me without leaving parts out so it doesn't look like what it really means if you were to actually quote the whole thing. You are a tard, You will always be a tard. I am sorry for you misfortune at being mentally retarded. It is not your fault your mother smoked as much crack as she smokes cock when you were ill concieved by a broken condom on her 16th John of the day. Only thing I ask is that you try and deal with that misfortune one drooling mouth drip at a time bro and to try and not get too much slober on the keybord.