Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2003, 02:02 PM   #26
Ulujain

It'd be cheaper to catch a cab to a hospital than an ambulance.
Old 07-03-2003, 07:09 PM   #27
Talloak

You know, every time i post something in R & F, some jackass always assumes I'm acting high and mighty. Well don't all of the people in this section do the same?

Gurgle you are amuzing. And I don't hold grudges for long. I've also noticed I'm the only one you're attacking. It's getting funny.

Anyway bygones be bygones. And I'm not the only one who's said rude things here about everwar/******/samuraiwar/etc/etc/etc yet I'm your only target. Whee! I feel so honored!

Anyhoo, those on these boards know me as being more mellow and easy going. But when I do flare up, it's hot briefly then I'm cool again. Just as it is now.

Also, to attack my fiance is not only rude and pointless, but has nothing to do with this thread. Are you jealous I actually have a pretty real-life human female who loves me?

What are you gunna attack my family next? Oh boy! Lack of wit and eloquence makes you lower yourself to insulting those unrelated to your post because you can't think of anything smart to say.

I am not perfect, nor am I a god like you think you are and make me out to be. I am however educated. I can spell correctly, word my sentences properly and I don't use gay d00d speak. Oh yeah, and when I post about anything, I make sure I do a little homework about it first. Granted I'm not foolproof and have been gullible enough to fall for gags on these boards but well, hey, stress can make you see demons where none might be.

Anyway. I was hot when I posted, and to Khael I apologize, but if you're new to the game, keep in mind most people aren't receptive to click-fest links.

As for you Gurgle, let it go. I'm moving on and if you don't oh well. Be a man and move on, or stay here and wallow in your self righteousness.

Let's shake hands and move on till the next time we disagree, or keep at it here. I'm not conceding to your reactions here and saying 'you win' but at the same time, my piece on this subject is done and if you continue to flame, well then that's pretty sad.

And you are right. I did not go to any of those sites. However I am analytical by nature and did do some research on them. There is one that's new called Samurai Battle or something like that. It's a bit different but the premise is still the same. Click and get others to click your link to better yourself.

Bottom line: link spams arent liked or appreciated on message boards like this one. Don't take my word for it, ask around. Some sites have sticky posts about them about how they arent wanted.

I'm just one of several who actually says something about them instead of hiding and hoping a mod removes them.

anyway, over and done, water under the bridge. Shake hands, duke it out, and whoever wins or loses, shake hands again and go have a beer.

Beer anyone?

skoal
Old 07-03-2003, 08:27 PM   #28
Inmountains

This is one "LAME FLAME"!!! I know, it didn't start out in R & F, but since moving here, the flamers have become lamer!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 08:47 PM   #29
Taevitus
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Taevitus
What Inmountains said.

Those sites are bad mojo. Viruses, spyware, and spam permeate throughout them - and it isn't cool to link it. All things considered, on many message boards the offenders of this thread would have been banned. Be grateful we have awesome mods with big hearts. (Ass-kiss+)
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; -- World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers, Of the world for ever, it seems.

Taevitus A'Nimus
Taevitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 09:26 PM   #30
Awdd

Send a message via AIM to Awdd
Sorry I had to point this out, just found it very amusing. I don't even know either of the involved, not trying to flame.

Gurgle you are amuzing.
I can spell correctly,
Eksel - Cleric - Emarr -> Firiona Vie
Awdd - Monk - Emarr
Banisher - Paladin - Emarr
Awdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 11:57 PM   #31
Aishen L`Fey
Princess Kooky

Send a message via AIM to Aishen L`Fey
Originally posted by Talloak
(Gurgle), are you jealous I actually have a pretty real-life human female who loves me?
Hey, I love Gurgle! And my RL cousin does, too; she just doesn't know it, yet. Gurgle's going to marry into my family someday!
Old 07-04-2003, 12:09 AM   #32
Talloak

Quote:

"Gurgle you are amuzing.

I can spell correctly"

lol proof im far from perfect and and can makes typos :P

"How many software engineers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None. That's a hardware problem."

cheers gang. I love you all, even those who flame me. Get my goat and I'll still respect ya, even if I don't for a while.

/em passes out more beer

skoal
Old 07-04-2003, 03:10 AM   #33
Syng Da Troll

Originally posted by Aishen L`Fey
Hey, I love Gurgle! And my RL cousin does, too; she just doesn't know it, yet. Gurgle's going to marry into my family someday!
Gurgle doesn't believe in marriage, just good strippers.

Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows. - DAVID T. WOLF

Freedom is the most contagious virus known to man. - HUBERT H. HUMPHREY

Syng Alyng *RETIRED* - 65 TROLL Shadowknight
Syng Da Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 04:03 AM   #34
Kerryn

Are you fucking joking? This thread has got to be one of the more interesting flame sessions we've seen in a long while.

I don't even get any enjoyment out of baiting the resident clowns anymore.

Talloak isn't a name I recognize to be honest. I certainly wouldn't have recalled his name from the Top 10 EM Flamers list but damnit some of those lines have potential. I'm still finding the barbie comment quite amusing.

Ven. Go to Canada. Go directly to Canada. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Are you really going to let that comment pass? Say something. Do something. Anything. Restore my faith in human nature.

P.S. Aishen's and Syng's comments have actually made me think that my first impression, that Gurglespit was gay, might actually be incorrect.
Kerryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 07:07 AM   #35
Talloak

Love me or hate me, either way....

Happy Fourth of July, the Day of Our Independance

God Bless America

even the ugly barbies :P

CHEERS
Old 07-07-2003, 03:33 PM   #36
Gurglespit

Send a message via Yahoo to Gurglespit
Talloak - well a few things.. first, Khael has been playing this game and posting on this board since before you even knew this game existed.. I am pretty sure.. so you don't have to give him any advice on board ettiquette

Second, I have played this game since the beginning as well and hold a grudge against a mere 2 people over the span of all those years.. it takes alot to get on my grudge list and I don't think you are even capable of it

Finally, yes.. I am pretty amazing (I noticed you spelled it a little wrong.. but I got the point )

Aish - I am still waiting for you to get us hooked up!

Syng - you haven't seen her cousin.. gorgeous asian girl, who also happens to be a lawyer! and of course.. she is related to Aish.. Could be enough to change my ways!

Kerryn - /rude

and finally Taevitus.. obviously you haven't read.. there are no viruses or spyware or even popup ads there.. if you think I or Khael would link a site with such things on it to this board.. then I am going to guess that you really don't have much of a clue at all.

It's not that our mods have big hearts.. it's that they have big brains and they know that we wouldn't link dangerous sites (I have been posting on this board.. well the one before it and this board.. for over 3 years.. and I am pretty sure Khael has too)
Old 07-08-2003, 09:06 PM   #37
Taevitus
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Taevitus
Actually, I did read. Many mods have a 0 tolerance policy on any site like that, regardless of content. If this had been posted on Penny-Arcade forum, you would be banned, just a statement of fact.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; -- World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers, Of the world for ever, it seems.

Taevitus A'Nimus
Taevitus is offline   Reply With Quote