Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Trait Knowledge > Warrior

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2004, 10:56 AM   #1
Etepi

Default Gear upgrade suggestions

Calling fellow warriors or eq'ers for that matter. I'm looking for suggestions on gear upgrades. I'm not elemental flagged or time flagged yet but getting closer. In the mean time I'm struggling collecting LDoN points (specifically NRo) and have 125k banked.

Here is my magelo.
Etepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:44 PM   #2
Speedi

Send a message via ICQ to Speedi
First off trash that Lod shield, and get some haste for Christ sake

a.k.a.

-Speedi
www.clanx-d.com
Speedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 09:38 PM   #3
Etepi

Lol > sorry i do have a CoF equipped at most times > the lodi shield must have been there by accident during a magelo update.
Etepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 07:23 PM   #4
Eldrynn

Send a message via MSN to Eldrynn
I'm no warrior guru. But first I'd say swap your weapons and put the faster CHoS in your main hand. Any warrior correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Saw Boots of the Storm in the Bazaar yesterday for 90k. Good AC, STA and hitpoints. What I did on my warrior is just look for upgrades with raw HP. Did that and I'm over 6k hps at level 53 with raid buffs, 5200 hps with virt only.

And with her panties pulled taut across the crotch, it looked like a car had run over Chewbacca.
Eldrynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 07:41 AM   #5
Sail

As a converted Warrior there are many items I would look into over what you have currently. Earhten RIngs of hte Resilience are dropping in price an nice Stats HP. Ornate Vams are nice for warriors as well with decent HP and stats. Boots of the storm are nice also but can be a tad expensive, what I would suggest there is maybe huitching along on a Kael Raid and get some Vindi boots. Belt is decent but the one my warrior has is better and droppable. I believe they sell for aorund 25k now and for hte life of me I can not think of hte name. Is warrior only like 25ac 85 raw Hp and other stats. Weapons will do nicely for agro and have nice stats so don't worry too much about that. Other than gear maybe look into AAs. AAs for dmg mitigation and such help ALOT if you haven't already started working on them. HP is King for Warriors but then again so is AC.
http://www.eqfaces.com/photos2/sail.jpg
Sail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 06:04 AM   #6
Siranah

Belt is decent but the one my warrior has is better and droppable. I believe they sell for aorund 25k now and for hte life of me I can not think of hte name. Is warrior only like 25ac 85 raw Hp and other stats.
Heavy Rubicite Girdle. /wave Sail

LDoN's are definately your best way to go. If you can't get the 1492 stuff in Nro, get the 760 stuff in Everfrost. The gear is fairly close for only half the points.
Old 09-07-2004, 05:48 AM   #7
Eldrynn

Send a message via MSN to Eldrynn
Thought I'd put my warriors Magelo in here.

Grindcore Moshking

Would love to see what I would top out at if I leveled to 65 and got some AA's.

And with her panties pulled taut across the crotch, it looked like a car had run over Chewbacca.
Eldrynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 09:01 AM   #8
Maceblade

Send a message via Yahoo to Maceblade
drop the arms you can buy nice 50hp arms for like 3k (magnetic arent half bad and they are even better after you smith them) Boots drop those and get some boots in the bazaar they have 70hp and like 23ac or something but thye are cheap running 5-8k... i personally have never owned/bought/used a CoF just cus i dont like tieing up my back slot when so much other crap can go there. Why are you not wearing the mask thats in your bags over the grim contraption? The Gaunts gotta go ... Spend some time in Kael killing giants get Warmly with CoV and get Myrmidon Gaunts.... thats cheap way but you can also buy Warlords steel Gaunts. My crap aint that great but it gets me around. i dont know how to do all the fancy name jazz so im posting the link http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=314081 . im not Time or EP flagged or equipped just fyi.
Maceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 07:09 PM   #9
Qris

Send a message via AIM to Qris
If you hang out in MSR long enough in BoT you can pick up another ornate bracer with ease. There aren't too many options for your arms slot out there unfortunately, ornate isn't bad for that slot either. Another option for your wrist slot is the Mana-Threaded Bone Bracelet.

There are a couple options for your boots. You can get Boots of the Storm, Bloodied Boots of Dark Rites or Crimson Director's Boots. They're all around 90-100K. A cheaper upgrade is Steelslave Bladed Boots.

Heavy Rubicite Girdle is an upgrade for the belt slot. I dunno too many neck pieces out there. I've seen something like Necklace of the Troglodyte (had like 90hp) but I dunno about the price or other options really.

I have an Amygdalan's Chain Mask for sale for cheap if you would like to upgrade your face slot (8 ac 5 dex/sta/wis/agi 85 hp).

The everfrost armor is a good suggestion, it costs about half of what the NRo armor costs and the stats are nearly the same (BP for instance NRo 69 ac 100 hp and some stats, EF 63 ac 75 hp and some stats). You can buy about two pieces of the EF armor for the cost of one piece of NRo armor.

Lord Qris Erastis
68 Overlord
Qris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 12:16 PM   #10
Gladiatorr

Sup Etepi

Gladiatorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 03:19 PM   #11
Nadaiia

Send a message via Yahoo to Nadaiia
Default =)

no other comments besides a hello an a hug

XOs

"Smile and make the world wonder what you are smiling about"
Nadaiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:44 AM   #12
furo

Originally Posted by Qris View Post
If you hang out in MSR long enough in BoT you can pick up another ornate bracer with ease. There aren't too many options for your arms slot out there unfortunately, ornate isn't bad for that slot either. Another option for your wrist slot is the Mana-Threaded Bone Bracelet.

There are a couple options for your boots. You can get Boots of the Storm, Bloodied Boots of Dark Rites or Crimson Director's Boots. They're all around 90-100K. A cheaper upgrade is Steelslave Bladed Boots.

Heavy Rubicite Girdle is an upgrade for the belt slot. I dunno too many neck pieces out there. I've seen something like Necklace of the Troglodyte (had like 90hp) but I dunno about the price or other options really.

I have an Amygdalan's Chain Mask for sale for cheap if you would like to upgrade your face slot (8 ac 5 dex/sta/wis/agi 85 hp).

The everfrost armor is a good suggestion, it costs about half of what the NRo armor costs and the stats are nearly the same (BP for instance NRo 69 ac 100 hp and some stats, EF 63 ac 75 hp and some stats). You can buy about two pieces of the EF armor for the cost of one piece of NRo armor.

Lord Qris Erastis
68 Overlord
Some good advice here, I think the everfrost armor is definitely a good start. LDoNs, even the hard ones, can be done in 30 minutes or so with a half-way decent group, especially if you can snag a good ench. You also want to do some BoT raids and knock out Agnarr for his Blade of the Storms which is a decent 1h until you can find a BoW. Work on your ele flags in the mean time, and don't forget about GoD progression ... do the sewers when you can so that by the time you can grind out exp in KT, you are familiar with pulling and aggro ranges. After that you should be well on your way to a full set of ele armor, ready for the upgrades into some Vadd's pieces.
furo is offline   Reply With Quote