Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 05:09 AM   #26
Everclear

We bought our GH III for the Wii yesterday from EB games. They had 4 of them.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:37 AM   #27
Nadaiia

Send a message via Yahoo to Nadaiia
Im diggin my Wii mighthave to look into this GH tho sounds super fun
and what about theone you can do a whole rock band

there are 2 games that came with my Wii Action Package Im going to trade in so Ill have to have a look

Happy New Year Friends!

"Smile and make the world wonder what you are smiling about"
Nadaiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:45 AM   #28
FafnerMorell
Warrior 4 the working-day

A belated Merry Christmas all. I was off the grid for a week, visiting relatives. Was a good time - especially for my kids, which got to spend a lot of times w/ their cousins. Taking 2 toddlers and an infant through airport security was somewhat less than joyous, but there were a few nice folks who made it easier (and a few assholes who made it a hell of a lot harder than it needed to be - some folks at Southwest Airlines kept insisting they needed to see vacination records before issuing a boarding pass to an infant? WTF?!).

Oh well - Happy New Year!
-- William Shakespeare, Henvy V, Act 4, Scene 3
FafnerMorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #29
Inmountains

I got a new bra.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:13 AM   #30
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Davek View Post
My biggest complaint about W-M is they get packed (with ghetto style creepies), have 20 bajillion cash registers and then maybe only have 4 open at any given time. Any savings on items aren't usually worth the wait in lines when 3 of those 4 get tied up with price check runners...
The trick to Wal Mart is to go in through automotive, get your shit, and make the poor idiot selling tires and oil changes ring it up. The parking's better and you get in and out quickly. And if automotive's tied up, you can usually get either electronics or sporting goods to pitch in.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 02:17 AM   #31
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Inmountains View Post
I got a new bra.
Wouldn't that be a manzier?

On a side note, the coolest thing I gave was a new Logitech Harmony Universal remote to my dad. If you have anyone in your family that watches a lot of TV and is baffled by all the remotes, the Harmony is a MUST! He now can push 1 button, and the remote will turn on his DVD, turn on the stereo, and switch the TV over to the proper aux input. 1 other button turns the DVD and stereo off, and puts him back to satellite. He used to fumble and cuss over just these actions, forgetting to set the universal to DVD to control playback and which remote had to be used to swap inputs, etc... Best $$ I ever spent!
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote