Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 12:02 PM   #26
ShardmoonVer.1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,457
I will gladly pay you tuesday for some meat handling today.
__________________
If you don't have something good to say about some one, say it loud.
ShardmoonVer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #27
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
My response to that is....... if you arent making enough money to survive turn off the phone, cable tv and internet.......... if that isnt enough get a better job or something, the fact of the matter is you get what you work for, until we make this into a totally socialist/communist country......then we will all be starving.

If you want to make a drs salary study your ass off, go to school and do well then go to college and do well ect............... if you want to cook burgers go ahead but go fuck yourself if you think Drys or Beal or Paf or Brig should supplement your lack of ambition to do something to make your own lifestyly better.......... Im not saying no help from people Im saying people that do NOT do what they are physically capable of should STFU and live with what they got.

AND again leave my dads shit alone when he dies MY family will decide what to do with that.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #28
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
My response to that is....... if you arent making enough money to survive turn off the phone, cable tv and internet.......... if that isnt enough get a better job or something, the fact of the matter is you get what you work for, until we make this into a totally socialist/communist country......then we will all be starving.

If you want to make a drs salary study your ass off, go to school and do well then go to college and do well ect............... if you want to cook burgers go ahead but go fuck yourself if you think Drys or Beal or Paf or Brig should supplement your lack of ambition to do something to make your own lifestyly better.......... Im not saying no help from people Im saying people that do NOT do what they are physically capable of should STFU and live with what they got.

AND again leave my dads shit alone when he dies MY family will decide what to do with that.
Again =) Any statements that imply that you know anything about me are ignored =)

And since that is all you posted, there is nothing left to say =)
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #29
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
The you in my post was directed at people in general...... I cant help if you yourself relate yourself to the comments i make that isn't my job it's yours.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:20 PM   #30
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
The you in my post was directed at people in general...... I cant help if you yourself relate yourself to the comments i make that isn't my job it's yours.
So you are saying that you will always be adequately compensated for hard work?

Actually, no you wont. I cant believe you live in ND and would say something that stupid.

The Employer will allow you to work yourself to death, and love you for it.
But he wont cough up more money.

Almost all 'right to work' states are like that. The individual has no protection.
That is why the state is 'right to work'

The right to be a slave. A cog in a machine, that benefits someone else.
You complain, and your replaced by another cog.

If you are injured while working....gee man thats too bad, as they ease you out the door, and get someone else.

Go on down to IBP and you will see that angle very quickly.

An employee is virtually at the mercy of the employer in ND.

They like it that way.
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:48 AM   #31
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Originally Posted by Chiteng
The Employer will allow you to work yourself to death, and love you for it.
But he wont cough up more money.
Then go find yourself another employer. It's not that hard. Not all employers are money-grubbing assholes that take advantage of a right to work state. What do you propose, that we adopt legislation to regulate how nice your boss is to you? If some guy wants to treat his employees like shit, it's his business (pun intended). He'll either be left without a work force or one that is full of idiots who deserve to be there. I have no sympathy for anyone who can't find some way to get himself out of a bad situation.
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:15 AM   #32
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
Then go find yourself another employer. It's not that hard. Not all employers are money-grubbing assholes that take advantage of a right to work state. What do you propose, that we adopt legislation to regulate how nice your boss is to you? If some guy wants to treat his employees like shit, it's his business (pun intended). He'll either be left without a work force or one that is full of idiots who deserve to be there. I have no sympathy for anyone who can't find some way to get himself out of a bad situation.
Easy to say that when your not in it. BTW I did leave that state.

ND is a closed system. You play the game, or you better have someone
supporting you.

Has nothing to do with being 'nice'. It is quite simple, they pay as little as they can get away with, because they know there is always someone
to replace you with. The people outnumber the jobs.

AND, there is ALOT of employer abuse of say married women. Because the women NEED the job.

OH but that is just Chiteng, there is no need to accept what he says =/

About 4 years after I graduated, I went to Perkins to eat.
Two of the local beauty queens I had known in highschool, were
waiting tables. They never gave me the time of day in school.
But they busted their asses for a tip.
How the mighty have fallen, and all for a dollar.

Oh yeah Wildane, you go live in your little world.
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:18 AM   #33
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Originally Posted by Chiteng
OH but that is just Chiteng, there is no need to accept what he says =/
You have never, EVER, given anyone here a reason to accept what you say. Trust is earned and you have done whatever you could to make sure that didn't happen. Everyone is held to the same standard here. When I or someone else is asked to back up a statement we made, we do so. You refuse, because you apparently just like being a disappointment as a human being.

So please, why should anyone believe anything you say just because you say it? You can post how you please, but if you choose to be difficult, don't whine when people don't take you seriously.
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:53 AM   #34
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
You have never, EVER, given anyone here a reason to accept what you say. Trust is earned and you have done whatever you could to make sure that didn't happen. Everyone is held to the same standard here. When I or someone else is asked to back up a statement we made, we do so. You refuse, because you apparently just like being a disappointment as a human being.

So please, why should anyone believe anything you say just because you say it? You can post how you please, but if you choose to be difficult, don't whine when people don't take you seriously.
I have no such need. It doesnt matter to me if your foolish enough to not
believe me. 'I' know what I say is true. That is enough for me =)

I will NEVER jump thru someone elses hoops. There are three people
on this board that can ask me for an explanation, and expect to get it.
You are not one of them.
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #35
Davek
Squawk Box
 
Davek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ini is the wind beneath my wings.
Posts: 7,987
Originally Posted by Chiteng View Post
I have no such need. It doesnt matter to me if your foolish enough to not
believe me. 'I' know what I say is true. That is enough for me =)
Then why do you bother to share your opinions?
__________________
Davek Bonemender ~ Guild Leader of Sunrunners ~
~ Retired with 8 years of service ~
~ Semi-unretired 2012 ~

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #36
Drysdale
RSS Feed
 
Drysdale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 20,628
Originally Posted by Davek View Post
Then why do you bother to share your opinions?
Only the Shadow knows!
__________________
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #37
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Davek View Post
Then why do you bother to share your opinions?
Ask Drysdale. He claims he has it all figured out =)
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:27 AM   #38
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Originally Posted by Chiteng View Post
I have no such need. It doesnt matter to me if your foolish enough to not
believe me. 'I' know what I say is true. That is enough for me =)

I will NEVER jump thru someone elses hoops. There are three people
on this board that can ask me for an explanation, and expect to get it.
You are not one of them.
Why would I be foolish to not believe you? What's foolish is to believe everything anyone ever tells you. To do so shows the utmost naivety.

Again, you have never given me a reason TO believe you. I don't know about you, but when someone says something outlandish to me, unless I know that person and have some idea of their level of integrity, I am not going to accept it at face value unless they can back it up.

It's not called jumping through hoops, it's called social interaction. Everyone does it. Living with society means you gotta give as well as take. You give nothing, therefore, you get nothing. You've apparently never grown out of your rebellious teenage phase and therefore take it as a personal affront if people don't treat whatever you say as gospel. When people want to know where you got your information, they are not insulting you. All they are doing is seeking corroboration. Try acting like a man instead of a little kid and maybe you'll be able to understand what I'm telling you.

PS - I have absolutely no desire to be in your little inner circle, so I hope that statement wasn't meant to bother me in any way. If so, that's just another way in which you have failed. =)
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #39
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
Why would I be foolish to not believe you? What's foolish is to believe everything anyone ever tells you. To do so shows the utmost naivety.

Again, you have never given me a reason TO believe you. I don't know about you, but when someone says something outlandish to me, unless I know that person and have some idea of their level of integrity, I am not going to accept it at face value unless they can back it up.

It's not called jumping through hoops, it's called social interaction. Everyone does it. Living with society means you gotta give as well as take. You give nothing, therefore, you get nothing. You've apparently never grown out of your rebellious teenage phase and therefore take it as a personal affront if people don't treat whatever you say as gospel. When people want to know where you got your information, they are not insulting you. All they are doing is seeking corroboration. Try acting like a man instead of a little kid and maybe you'll be able to understand what I'm telling you.

PS - I have absolutely no desire to be in your little inner circle, so I hope that statement wasn't meant to bother me in any way. If so, that's just another way in which you have failed. =)

Or just possibly, I have another agenda. Just a thought =)
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #40
Pafuna
Brilliant Curmudgeon
 
Pafuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In the Pocket of Big Oil
Posts: 2,063
Originally Posted by Chiteng View Post
Or just possibly, I have another agenda. Just a thought =)
How much international intrigue can you manage to weave on a gaming message board?

Seriously, if your agenda is anything other than obtuse posting and circular arguments, it is woefully misplaced, sir.
__________________
Originally Posted by Ini View Post
Holy shit I think Pafuna just won the intraweb!
Originally Posted by FafnerMorell View Post
Damn, is Pafuna allowed to win the intrawebs twice, or is it a lifetime achievement thing?
Pafuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #41
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Pafuna View Post
How much international intrigue can you manage to weave on a gaming message board?

Seriously, if your agenda is anything other than obtuse posting and circular arguments, it is woefully misplaced, sir.
Possibly so =)
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #42
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Originally Posted by Chiteng View Post
Or just possibly, I have another agenda. Just a thought =)
Chit, I know you like to think of yourself as mysterious and whatnot, but in all honesty, you're barely the punchline of an unfunny joke. Seriously, if your agenda is to get people to reply to your posts, congratulations. You've managed to succeed where only every other person in the entire world would also succeed.
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #43
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
I wish there was a way to easily count the number of times Chiteng has found it necessary to inform one person or another that they're not part of his Fave 5 or whatever. How self-important can you be dude?
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #44
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
Chit, I know you like to think of yourself as mysterious and whatnot, but in all honesty, you're barely the punchline of an unfunny joke. Seriously, if your agenda is to get people to reply to your posts, congratulations. You've managed to succeed where only every other person in the entire world would also succeed.
I think I dont conform to what other want.
That is what I think
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:13 AM   #45
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Originally Posted by Chiteng View Post
I think I dont conform to what other want.
That is what I think
You also don't conform to the standard rules of grammar apparently.

Responding to a request made by someone else is not conformity, it's compromise. Everyone does it. It's a huge factor in what makes a society successfull. Being a non-conformist doesn't make you stronger or smarter, it just makes you more of a pariah.
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #46
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
You also don't conform to the standard rules of grammar apparently.

Responding to a request made by someone else is not conformity, it's compromise. Everyone does it. It's a huge factor in what makes a society successfull. Being a non-conformist doesn't make you stronger or smarter, it just makes you more of a pariah.
I have no need to compromise.
I am inured to being a pariah. You see the quality of the people regarding as such, tends to mitigate.
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:18 PM   #47
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
I can see it now. "Here lies Chiteng. He died friendless and alone, but by God, he didn't compromise!"
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #48
Veo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,926
Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
I can see it now. "Here lies Chiteng. He died friendless and alone, but by God, he didn't compromise!"
Sounds like our government.
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #49
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
SO. let me get this straight, two girls whom happened to be pretty got a job at perkins.... (what he failed to tell you is that they were working while they went to college and probably are drs or lawyers somewhere and he hates them because they busted their asses and got rewarded for it) and busted their asses for tips so they have fallen? wow, I bet you dont tip when you go out to eat you tight fuck, people like you should not even be allowed in a restaurant/bar or anything that requires services of other people.

ND pays fair wages, has a lot of jobs, some in farming, some in oil and then some other areas, college towns all have pretty much the same jobs in every state in the union and they all pretty much work in the same principle, you bring people food/beer and treat them nice and give them good service and you bring home a good days wages (unless punk fucks like you are there Chit), you only enforced what I said....... IF YOU WORK HARD YOU GET REWARDED...... if you don't work hard you are probably down south in some shack bitching about big business making money while you eat bolonga sandwiches.


Again dont give me no shit about bartending I am not complaining one iota about my lifestyle or my life...... I work, I pay my bills, I save money to do things I want to do ........ If I ever feel I need more I will get a different job or another one.......simple concept if you are not happy with your life DO SOMETHING to change it.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:51 PM   #50
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
SO. let me get this straight, two girls whom happened to be pretty got a job at perkins.... (what he failed to tell you is that they were working while they went to college and probably are drs or lawyers somewhere and he hates them because they busted their asses and got rewarded for it) and busted their asses for tips so they have fallen? wow, I bet you dont tip when you go out to eat you tight fuck, people like you should not even be allowed in a restaurant/bar or anything that requires services of other people.

ND pays fair wages, has a lot of jobs, some in farming, some in oil and then some other areas, college towns all have pretty much the same jobs in every state in the union and they all pretty much work in the same principle, you bring people food/beer and treat them nice and give them good service and you bring home a good days wages (unless punk fucks like you are there Chit), you only enforced what I said....... IF YOU WORK HARD YOU GET REWARDED...... if you don't work hard you are probably down south in some shack bitching about big business making money while you eat bolonga sandwiches.


Again dont give me no shit about bartending I am not complaining one iota about my lifestyle or my life...... I work, I pay my bills, I save money to do things I want to do ........ If I ever feel I need more I will get a different job or another one.......simple concept if you are not happy with your life DO SOMETHING to change it.
Ax I would rather not know anything about other posters.
It isnt relevant to my arguments.
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.