Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2002, 03:20 PM   #51
sakkathdeath1

Default Re: Suspended ranter runt

'A Fire Inside' happened to be the name of a guild Madprops was looking to create way back (as it was the name of a band I suppose he liked). The GMs wouldn't accept the name and it was finally decided upon to call the guild 'Malleus Maleficarum'. I know as I was invited to join the guild at the ideas inception. I've had almost no dealings with MP, but whatever happened after seeing this thread I'm quite glad I didn't join.

Name does seem a little coincidental...
Old 09-10-2002, 03:27 PM   #52
sakkathdeath1

I was bored enough to go to the MM guild page, and was amused to say the least to find the following in the guild charter:

Just Chill
One thing that is important is be patient with people. Don't run around like an idiot on raids especially with other guilds, you not only set a very bad example for yourself but for Malleus Maleficarum. If your behavior results in complaints too often we will vote on termination of your membership from Malleus Maleficarum, once again the Membership Council will vote and majority rule wins. Another concern is no one needs to yell and swear in shout and OOC and spam zones and piss people off, you do this several times and the Membership Council will vote on your banishment, rules applying to all of the past subjects. As far as swearing in guild chat, yeah we all do it sometimes, just don't make it a habit.

Thanks for taking a look at the charter, let us know if you having any questions.

Madprops Guttapunks- Guild leader
Old 09-10-2002, 04:44 PM   #53
Euge

Default asdfjkl;

I'm glad you got suspended. You truly live up to your name from what I have heard about you. Good luck and have a nice day =)
Old 09-10-2002, 05:50 PM   #54
Cassaendra

Default Re: page 3

Ok. So what's on page 3?

Old 09-10-2002, 06:03 PM   #55
Ulujain Ebonelphette

Funny that Fireinside99 has 4 post total, most of which are in this thread.
What's that? Only 4 posts and no established "reputation"? He, sir, must be a witch.
Old 09-10-2002, 06:29 PM   #56
Igota

HE'S A WITCH!!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2002, 06:58 PM   #57
Dalamarn Darkgem

Does he weigh the same as a duck?
Old 09-10-2002, 07:12 PM   #58
ThugRedd

Aight here I go. As you might notice, I don't have a high post count either. But that doesn't make me any less of an EQ player then anybody else. Just means I don't have the time to check these boards on a regular basis.

Now that that is out of the way, on to why I'm posting. Madprops and Bdiddy<fireinside99> are both excellent and close friends of mine. So I assure you, they are two different people. Being as they are close friends, they decided to take the same surname. Big deal. I would do anything for either of them. I'm not saying Props was right in what he said in Chardok, I wasn't even online, so I don't know. I do know that he has a short fuse. Again, big deal. And as they always say, If you don't like it, /ignore. And there is no reason to attack B, he didn't do anything wrong. He is standing up for a friend like I am doing now.

I am friends with both sides of this argument (Taelen if I'm wrong let me know). So there really is no biast when it comes to this post. I don't know what I'm trying to get out of this post. I'm just trying to defend my friends and if that means I get flamed, /ignored, whatever, go right ahead. This is a game and my friends mean more to me then EQ. ROCK ON!!!

And by the way the guild name wasn't going to be "A Fire Inside", it was "The New Patrons Saints and Angels", which was denied because there are no Angels in EQ. Get the facts right. And for those that don't know, AFI is an East coast punk band, which is one of my favorites. Website is www.afireinside.net if any of you are so inclined to check it out.
Old 09-10-2002, 07:13 PM   #59
Xisix

OMG Dalamarn my sides hurt from laughing at that one =)
Old 09-10-2002, 07:43 PM   #60
Danzin

Mad your not even worth the words I type here as leaving a thread like that clearly shows the lack of knowledge that you have.
But then again its people like you that always cause me to laugh at how stupid and immature some of the posts here are sometimes... As for your slandering of OoT complete and utter non-sense..I've grouped and raided with them a few times and they're all very kind and respectable guild...
Nuff said as I've already waisted my time.

Danzin Wyndon...
52 Season Wood Elf Ranger
Guild Leader "Elder Blades"
Old 09-10-2002, 08:01 PM   #61
Toxx The Wizard

http://www.crosswinds.net/~ofthesword/huh.txt

I rarely post on these boards anymore, let alone play EQ, let me post my @#%$ 14kb baby picture!!!1
Old 09-10-2002, 08:43 PM   #62
Dizz Smokez

AFI owz. That is all, move along. (East coaster here)
Old 09-11-2002, 05:06 AM   #63
Razer

Fireinside99 said...
im on his side though, hes a real good RL friend of mine and i'll support him on whatever he wants to do.
Friends don't let friends act like fvcktards.

If my best friend was being a fvcktard in this game, doing some lame @#%$ that I didn't agree with I wouldn't just take his side and agree with whatever he wants to do, I'd tell him I didn't agree with him and he should rethink what he's doing.

Just like when my friend started dating a chick that another friend of mine dated before. I warned him she was bad news. she cheated on my other friend, she was a fat lazy hosebeast, she lied constantly, heck they even ended up on Jenny Jones once (due to a hair thing, but still Jenny Jones!)

tried to warn the first friend, he FINALLY ditched her after like 3 years. warned the second friend, he broke up with her once when he found out she was cheating, then got back with her. I tried to warn him again, he didn't listen until it was too late. he went to break up with her the final time and she said "you can't break up with me, I'm pregnant" and now he's a dad. nice eh?

The moral of the story is that if your friends are being blind and ignorant about something, it's your job to try and help them out instead of just taking their side and letting them do whatever they want. they can fvck up their lives that way (or get banned from everquest :P )
Old 09-11-2002, 05:59 AM   #64
Elnots Sadnes

HAHAHAHA!

I love that ebonics translator!

The guys are here.

=

The niggas iz here
Jus' like Orenthawl James.

Old 09-11-2002, 06:00 AM   #65
Elnots Sadnes

HAHAHA!

Where's my shirt woman?

=

Where'smuh ma fuckin shirt biotch?
and @#%$.
Old 09-11-2002, 06:01 AM   #66
Elnots Sadnes

Oh God, one more, can't stop laughing!!

I spilled my beer.

=

I spilled ma fuckin colt 45.
otay buh-weet

Old 09-11-2002, 06:03 AM   #67
Elnots Sadnes

I couldn't help myself!!!

suck my @#%$ you whore!

=

wack muh fuckin jimmy ya beeotch just like mammy.

Old 09-11-2002, 06:46 AM   #68
Igota

Lol! That is pretty good
Old 09-11-2002, 12:08 PM   #69
Madprops Fireinside1

Ok and I'm back....
After the smokin of much reefer and blunts...and drinkin some beer with some buddies of mine in RL, I've decided I was wrong on a few accounts....One my actions in chardok may have been wrong but were totally provoked by a whore named Caelie, who takes it up the ass from her short lengthed husband who doesn't have the balls to post his @#%$, next time maybe you should borrow some balls from that fuckin dike wife of yours.

next thing on my agenda, one Sakkath...d00d your the kind of guy who sits around a masterbates to pixils of 75 year old women touching themselves.

and moving on some more WHAT UP BDIDDY!!!!
more flanks to Reddangel too..

Anyhow yeah me and Bdiddy are two different people as he stated that he was BDIDDY FIREINSIDE and I am MADPROPS FIREINSIDE...for those of you who cant fuckin read you may want to pick up a first grade reader out of some fat bitches ass in 26th and Cali downtown...

Next, "EQ Trash" haha whoever said that and i dont have time to go back and see who did...but your obviously stupid because as you said "gangbanger" wanna be...AFI is a PUNK ROCK band...and if your old yes i understand that you may be ignorant of which you speak about but 99.9% of the time "gang bangers" don't listen to punk rock music, they stick to rap.

Sakkath, thanks for the background history although most of it wasn't accurate some was which proves my above thoughts of how i do NOT think i am a gangbanger, I live in suburbs of chicago and i go to school and work for everything i have. if your unaware i dont think thats the definition of a "gang banger".

Those of you who said my "grammar and puncution (spelling?? i dont want to be persecuted anymore)" was bad...since when was Everquest message boards English 101? Suck mah nutz dicklicker.

Ghie, you must have been tryin to spell "Ghey" when creating your character cause thats what you are.

Taelen, sorry man I prolly shouldnt have put you into this because your the only regret i have of the whole situation...

Caelie, for many reasons you do not know how to read...1 I didn't get banned, i said i was formerly banned...as in once before....currently i am suspended as I stated and made very clear in my first post. Next, I said 6 names...so you need to pickup an issue of Hooked on Phonics or whatever because you can't count or read, i suggest enrolling in the nearest pre-school class available to you.

If I forgot anything I'll come back and make another post.

Elnots I was greatly amused...have you been drinkin? =)

For the people who "hate me" so much and one who really knows me knows that i will sit down with anyone roast a bowl and chill, cause i dont give a @#%$- i just dont care enough about everyones own aggression for whatever it be.

Oh yeah i did forget something....I WILL BOMB ON YOUR ASSES....ok i DID NOT say I will sticka bomb in your mailbox with anthrax...my god you people are sick fucks, and typing this post on 9/11 itself...I wonder if this country has changed at all...because im the best American i can be, and one of my cousins friends was in Tower 1 when it went down and i personally knew the guy well, so to sit there and call me a terrorist you can get a special F U C K Y O U from me, if our country was called to arms right now, I'd be the first person to enlist in the military...so again take the dick outta your butt your not God.

Yeah it is a GAME, which i said it was in my first post so all of those people who told me it was a game, yeah i agree with you...well actually you agree with me so technically when you posted that you we're supporting me, which im sure wasn't your intention so maybe you should use intelligence when you post.

Kog's! don't quit bro, you got new toys to show mah!!!

I wonder where my weeds gone....

MP in tha hood - Thanks Tuan I liked that one (gonna make me a new signature now =) )

Old 09-11-2002, 01:30 PM   #70
TieroEM

I scrolled thru 4 pages of posts of people showing each other what ignorance the first post was to finally find a reply.

It's stilll got all the charm of a 15 year old trying to be a bad ass.

Old 09-11-2002, 02:03 PM   #71
Euge

Default asdfjkl;

this guy thinks he's the sh*t.
Old 09-11-2002, 03:11 PM   #72
Kidin

Default Re: Madprops distorted reply

Hail,

You said:
"I wonder if this country has changed at all...because im the best American i can be" My goodness what colossal gall you have. You are the epitome of "the ugly American".

I never said you were a terrorist. Re-read my post again. I called you a twit, but not a terrorist. I didn't (& still don't) perceive you as a threat.

However, I did say your little "I will bomb on your asses" comment could be construed as MAKING a terroristic threat.

Guess what, I checked with a military legal department today.
In the civilian sector, it could be pursued at great cost and waste of law enforcement resources. Frankly, you aren't worth reporting.

IF you were in the military, your original post would be chargeable as (forgive me if I get the legalese wrong) "a solicited threat", and would be punishable under the UCMJ (that's the Uniform Code of Military Justice) even if you had no intention of performing any violent act.

So you may want to rethink your aspirations to enlisting after a "call to arms". You'd likely wind up in the brig mighty fast the way you spout off. Oh, and the whole repeat user druggy background would likely preclude your joining any branch of the US military anyways.

I was told that forwarding a copy of your original post to EZboard and your ISP may get your accounts yanked though.

The only sad thing about your suspension is you'll probably post more often on these boards now. More wasted bandwidth...

Take care,
Old 09-11-2002, 03:18 PM   #73
fire1222

my hair smells pretty
Old 09-11-2002, 03:20 PM   #74
Antheus Emarr

OH I GET IT NOW! IT'S A PLAY ON WORDS!!!
Old 09-11-2002, 04:09 PM   #75
Madprops Fireinside1

Wow dude you got some heavy time on your hands...go get a job..I'm 17 btw, and elven warlord...hahahahhahahahahaha WOOD ELF WARRIOR HAHAHAHAHA, you think you sound like a badass??? sounds to me like your 35 years old and playing a video game, games are for kids, im a kid, get a job and get a sack of balls you pansy. bring if you wanna bringtough guy 1 on 1 we'll duel IG,

Btw Kidin or whatever your frickin name is...You obviously didn't even check and if you did your still gay, for two there is no way that would go through...for reason 1, No judge would even listen to that case, for 2 if they did....i got a 600 dollar an hour lawyer, good luck. BRO

your still ghey =D

MP