Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 01:11 PM   #26
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by ShardmoonVer.1 View Post
Better be careful there slick, you are more than likely already raising one of my kids. Unless your wife moved up to a 2 dollar corner.
No chance, I'd have aborted it immediately on seeing the webbed hands and albinism if it had been yours.
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:20 PM   #27
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
Of course i miss the point, you agree with kids having sex I don't nothing to miss, when you catch your daughter having sex your going to make sure she is on birth controll gooooooood dadddy.

and no the cigarette analogly is not different, YOU ARE AN ENABLER if you purchase condomes just as you anre an enabler if you purchase booze or drugs or cigarettes...... you can say yea well they are going to do it anyway.... well so what, dont make it easier on them.
Do you even read or do you just vomit up whatever misguided virtual fist banging comes to mind?

I already know the answer to that, I just wanted to type out virtual fist banging.

Love the fact that you're trying to make sure these kids have to suffer the consequences of their poor choices. Maybe you have a preggo preteen fetish? Seems like a pretty weird stance to take.
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #28
Veo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,926
Horm, it's the same as Axgar supporting alcohol abuse/alcoholism.
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:38 PM   #29
Adelphia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 108
Somebody should point this out and it may as well be me. It is not politically correct to say children "have sex". Rather children under the age of consent are "raped". Giving children condomns and birth control pills is therefore "anti-rape protection".
Adelphia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:25 PM   #30
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Axgar
you agree with kids having sex
I don't see it as 'agreeing'. I don't know a single parent out there that's jazzed about their 12 year old having sex or getting pregnant.

I see it as recognizing the reality of the situation and protecting as best you can against one of the potential outcomes. Unfortunately, much like you, a 12 year old probably won't be able to figure out the difference and will probably see it as giving them permission to have sex.

Like I said, what are you gonna do?

How do you keep a 12 year old from having sex? Be a good parent? Teach them right and wrong? Spank them? Hug them? What's the magic bullet here?
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:29 PM   #31
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Originally Posted by Hormadrune View Post
Do you even read or do you just vomit up whatever misguided virtual fist banging comes to mind?

I already know the answer to that, I just wanted to type out virtual fist banging.

Love the fact that you're trying to make sure these kids have to suffer the consequences of their poor choices. Maybe you have a preggo preteen fetish? Seems like a pretty weird stance to take.

Or maybe you like the fact that your daughter can be a gutter slut with no consequences, why dont you fucking try being a father first before you send her to the streets of sexual desire which she will regret when she is 30 or so?
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #32
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Originally Posted by Brigiid View Post
I don't see it as 'agreeing'. I don't know a single parent out there that's jazzed about their 12 year old having sex or getting pregnant.

I see it as recognizing the reality of the situation and protecting as best you can against one of the potential outcomes. Unfortunately, much like you, a 12 year old probably won't be able to figure out the difference and will probably see it as giving them permission to have sex.

Like I said, what are you gonna do?

How do you keep a 12 year old from having sex? Be a good parent? Teach them right and wrong? Spank them? Hug them? What's the magic bullet here?


No shit sherlock the twelve year old WILL see it as permission to have sex, fuck your an idiot, you just fucking proved my point.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:38 PM   #33
Adelphia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 108
Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
Or maybe you like the fact that your daughter can be a gutter slut with no consequences, why dont you fucking try being a father first before you send her to the streets of sexual desire which she will regret when she is 30 or so?
You didn't raise the point, but one can be found in your remark and that is there are soooo many stds out there! HPV is just one that scares me! Forget AIDS! A girl can get HPV from ONE encounter where genitals touch but there is no penetration and the result can be cervical cancer! How's that for disease?!

I just don't understand why abstinence isn't pounded into the heads of our kids!
Adelphia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:38 PM   #34
ShardmoonVer.1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,457
If you give your kid a set of house keys, do you think he will want to sell houses? What if you teach him how to shoot a gun, will he become the terror of the Jr High school?

Its not an A to B progression, Axgar. Stop trying to make life so simple.

Give my kid all the birth control, sex ed, and information you like. If I didnt raise her right she will need em. If I did, she wont.
__________________
If you don't have something good to say about some one, say it loud.
ShardmoonVer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:40 PM   #35
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Axgar
fuck your an idiot
It's you're, smart guy.

Originally Posted by Axgar
you just fucking proved my point
You've been saying that an awful lot lately, even though nobody's really corroborated anything you've said.

It amuses me endlessly the way you'll latch onto a word or phrase and use it like 10 times in 3 days, whether it applies to the conversation or not.

(Note the correct use of the word you're)
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:28 PM   #36
InTenSity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 767
I swear I heard something about those kids who signed the abstinence pledge, and swear they will never have sex until they get married. But thank God, I mean seriously, because since they did sign that, they all learned to give blow jobs and take it up the ass like a good teenage Christian valued raised teen should. Reality says that teens aren't going to wait, but fantasy says they will. And holy shit, just speaking from experience, and living in Utah, the epitomy of moral values, whenever I met some chick that said she was current or former mormon, it was a guaranteed lay, much easier than the catholic chicks.
InTenSity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #37
Drackore
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 329
Again, the white man subjects themselves to the childish whinings of a small few that are too fucking stupid to be civilized.
__________________
Drack: Lvl 25 Necromancer Vanguard Thunderaxe Server - Retired
Drackore Spyritfyst: Lvl 57 Cleric Morell Thule - Retired
Sourr Revenj: Lvl 65 Warrior Morell Thule - Retired
Drackore Spyritfyst: Lvl 80 Templar Permafrost - Reborn
Drackore Spyritfyst: Lvl 12.4 Cleric DDO Lhazaar - Retired
My Blog
My MySpace
Drackore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:43 PM   #38
ShardmoonVer.1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,457
The White man never gets a break.
__________________
If you don't have something good to say about some one, say it loud.
ShardmoonVer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:49 PM   #39
Adelphia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 108
Originally Posted by InTenSity View Post
But thank God, I mean seriously, because since they did sign that, they all learned to give blow jobs and take it up the ass like a good teenage Christian valued raised teen should.
I can't really take the juxtaposition of your statement seriously. Neither is it good comedy relief concerning a very serious issue for our youth.

Diseases like HPV is very serious. You can be wearing a rubber and simply have outter genital contact and contract HPV. For a female that could mean cervical cancer. Pretty serious stuff! We haven't even chatted about herpes yet or hepatitis.

Thankfully, Christians aren't the only ones teaching abstinence these days.
Adelphia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:12 PM   #40
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Adelphia View Post
Somebody should point this out and it may as well be me. It is not politically correct to say children "have sex". Rather children under the age of consent are "raped". Giving children condomns and birth control pills is therefore "anti-rape protection".
Two 11 year olds fucking each other isn't rape. It's a travesty unto itself surely, but it isn't rape.
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #41
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Axgar View Post
Or maybe you like the fact that your daughter can be a gutter slut with no consequences, why dont you fucking try being a father first before you send her to the streets of sexual desire which she will regret when she is 30 or so?
What daughter is that? And honestly, "streets of sexual desire"? Are you taking a correspondence course in supermarket checkout romance writing?
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #42
Adelphia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 108
Originally Posted by Hormadrune View Post
Two 11 year olds fucking each other isn't rape. It's a travesty unto itself surely, but it isn't rape.
Uh, you didn't sense the sarcasm in my point. I thought the "PC" bit was an obvious pointer to the sarcasm.
Adelphia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:21 PM   #43
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Between 'streets of sexual desire' and 'mentally molested', this forum has gotten way too dramatic lately.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #44
InTenSity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 767
Originally Posted by Adelphia View Post
I can't really take the juxtaposition of your statement seriously. Neither is it good comedy relief concerning a very serious issue for our youth.

Diseases like HPV is very serious. You can be wearing a rubber and simply have outter genital contact and contract HPV. For a female that could mean cervical cancer. Pretty serious stuff! We haven't even chatted about herpes yet or hepatitis.

Thankfully, Christians aren't the only ones teaching abstinence these days.
I'm sorry you thought I was kidding. A quick google led me to this.

According to a study released March 9, 2004 at the National STD Prevention Conference, 88% of 12,000 teenagers who had pledged to remain abstinent until marriage reported having had sexual intercourse before they married. "Pledgers" also had STD infection rates comparable to their peers who did not take virginity pledges. Although they delayed intercourse for up to 18 months, when they became sexually active, teenagers who had signed pledges were less likely to use condoms and less likely to seek medical help for STD infections than their peers.
There is more info on this page here http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byiss...itypledge.html

The second peer-reviewed study, also by Bearman and Brueckner, looked at virginity pledgers 5 years after their pledge, and found that they have similar proportions of STDs and at least as high proportions of anal and oral sex as those who have not made a virginity pledge. They inductively determine that pledgers may substitute oral and anal sex for vaginal sex. Curiously the data for anal sex without vaginal sex reported by males does not reflect this directly. [4] [6] This study also estimates that male pledgers are 4.1 times more likely to remain virgins by age 25 than those who did not pledge (25% vs 6%), and estimates that female pledgers are 3.5 times more likely to remain virgins by age 25 than those who did not pledge (21% vs 6%). The study also notes that those who pledge, yet became sexually active report fewer partners and are not exposed to STD risk for as long as nonpledgers.
at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity_pledgeI suppose I could look for better info, and actually any statistic can be wrapped any way you want it to read. (buddy of mine is a statistician and he can win any argument by moving the #'s however he wants to) I just find it humorous that in 2007 people still think that sex doesn't happen, and all teenagers are angels.

Last edited by InTenSity; 10-17-2007 at 07:29 PM. Reason: I suck @ linking
InTenSity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:27 PM   #45
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,895
Originally Posted by Adelphia View Post
Uh, you didn't sense the sarcasm in my point. I thought the "PC" bit was an obvious pointer to the sarcasm.
If I felt comfortable making the assumption that all posters here are rational people, then yes, I could have assumed it was sarcasm. But with an October registration and 37 posts in a text based environment....I had to assume the worst. Always glad to be wrong in a case like this though- sarcasm noted.
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:27 PM   #46
ShardmoonVer.1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,457
I walk these streets,
of sexual desire,
hand on my meat
and my meats on fire.
burning with lust.
looking for a friend,
when I happen to spy,
Axgars rear end

Streets..
Streets of Desire...
Since I was a kid

Streets..
Streets on Fire...
if only the schools didnt do what they did


I picture it as a celine dionne song
__________________
If you don't have something good to say about some one, say it loud.
ShardmoonVer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:35 PM   #47
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Originally Posted by Hormadrune View Post
What daughter is that? And honestly, "streets of sexual desire"? Are you taking a correspondence course in supermarket checkout romance writing?

Ok I guess you don't take this serious, obviously a lot of you don't take kids serious which is fine but don't bitch when shit goes wrong then.

Do you think kids are experimenting in sex because of lust/desire or do you think they are actually "making love", I mean hell I like a good ol rough round of sex as much as the next person but do you really think our 12 year olds should be doing it? don't you think that maybe we should tell them the billion reasons why not to instead of the ONLY reason they have at their age to do it?

I dunno maybe Im misunderstanding what you actually believe in this case, I just see raising kids as a black and white situation, where things are either right or wrong, but maybe Im still back in the 70s, don't imagine I will ever change when it comes to children, of course some of you fault a guy for actually giving a shit and not just here posting to hear myself type.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:44 PM   #48
Adelphia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 108
Originally Posted by InTenSity View Post
I just find it humorous that in 2007 people still think that sex doesn't happen, and all teenagers are angels.
I don't personally know anyone who thinks sex doesn't happen. I certainly don't think all teens are sexually inactive so I don't know where your point is being directed.

One thing I do think is that there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. It is possible to make statistics about one thing or the other say what you want them to mean. I am not saying they can't be useful but I don't usually take them at face value.

My point is that abstinence is the best protection. Surely we should be teaching our youth about prevention just not at the expense of teaching abstinence first.
Adelphia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:48 PM   #49
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Parents should teach them and schools and Drs should keep their fucking noses out of it, as a matter of fact it should be against the law to distribute condoms or pills or anything to minors without the concent of the PARENTS OR GUARDIANS of the said children.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 07:49 PM   #50
ShardmoonVer.1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 7,457
Abstinence cant be taught like an English class. Its more of a value than some sort of knowledge. You can try and create an educational atmosphere that attempts to undo the sexualized nature of our culture, but beyond that, it not gonna happen.
__________________
If you don't have something good to say about some one, say it loud.
ShardmoonVer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.