Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2006, 03:44 PM   #276
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Scalz wouldnt know the difference between a redneck and a hillbilly, its obvious he secluded in his drug infested, plummer pants wearing world.....

Im beginning to think scalz is Arka, the reason I say that is the only slams he has for people is something that was used a few posts back......... saves the brain from having to think about one though, way to conserve energy.

I would also like to mention that most rednecks I see do have girlfriends and most of them are damn good looking...... Now I do know that the men in oregon fuck pigs and cows but don't put the sheep on the rednecks they didn't do anything to you. (Doh maybe thats the problem )
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:18 PM   #277
Wulfhere
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 739
Originally Posted by Chiteng
'Have you stopped beating your wife yet?'

It is immpossible to address the question, without accepting the postulate.
Something I wont do.
Actually it is child's play to address the question without accepting the postulate.

"I never did beat my wife."

Now see how easy that was?



The real problem is that anytime someone responds to you with logic or a serious question, you retreat like a coward and attack the question as beneath you.

You claim you don't judge people or call them names, which is a LIE.

You claim you won't expose details about yourself, but only when doing so would help prove someone elses point. You are perfectly happy to expose details about your personal life, but play ostrich when someone challengs you on anything.

You expect people to read your ridiculous drivel and take it as fact, but play holier than thou when anyone questions you or your sources. That is why I only address your posts with insults and one liners usually. Maybe some others will treat you the same until you start to debate like an adult.

Wulf
Wulfhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:03 PM   #278
Beal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,265
Wulf pretty much covered things.
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:07 PM   #279
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Wulfhere
Actually it is child's play to address the question without accepting the postulate.

"I never did beat my wife."

Now see how easy that was?



The real problem is that anytime someone responds to you with logic or a serious question, you retreat like a coward and attack the question as beneath you.

You claim you don't judge people or call them names, which is a LIE.

You claim you won't expose details about yourself, but only when doing so would help prove someone elses point. You are perfectly happy to expose details about your personal life, but play ostrich when someone challengs you on anything.

You expect people to read your ridiculous drivel and take it as fact, but play holier than thou when anyone questions you or your sources. That is why I only address your posts with insults and one liners usually. Maybe some others will treat you the same until you start to debate like an adult.

Wulf
All I see is noise. You repost comments made by Beal.
I hold copycats in contempt.
When I have time I will reply to BEAL. Since your mouthing his lines.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:08 PM   #280
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Beal
Wulf pretty much covered things.
Its always nice to have boosters I guess.
Too bad this one cant think for himself.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:27 PM   #281
Wulfhere
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 739
Originally Posted by Chiteng
All I see is noise. You repost comments made by Beal.
I hold copycats in contempt.
When I have time I will reply to BEAL. Since your mouthing his lines.
Thanks for proving my point so quickly!

Wulf
Wulfhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 07:10 PM   #282
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Wulfhere
Thanks for proving my point so quickly!

Wulf
Yes, I am sure you convinced everyone =)

And Beal, as far as ignoring goes....

I did make a rather long reply to you yesterday, which you ignored.

So my conscience is at ease =)
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 07:15 PM   #283
Beal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,265
Originally Posted by Chiteng
All I see is noise.
La La La La La I can't hear you! La La La La!

Originally Posted by Chiteng
You repost comments made by Beal.
Yeah everyone keeps saying the same things about you. It must be because we like copying each other. It couldnt be that we are actually observing you and coming to the same conclusion.

Nope. That couldn't be it...
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 07:26 PM   #284
Beal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,265
Originally Posted by Chiteng
And Beal, as far as ignoring goes....

I did make a rather long reply to you yesterday, which you ignored.
I posted about the "evils" of cutting taxes for higher income earners. You responded with rambling nonsense about highway funds, inner city crime, and rich people not having to follow the rules. What was the point of responding? You didn't respond to me, you said my name and then started talking about a bunch of random bullshit because you are a nutcase.

Originally Posted by Chiteng
So my conscience is at ease =)
Here I can do it too:

Bottle nosed dolphins are meat-eaters capable of diving to 600 meters and remain under water for over 15 minutes.

There's your random response you whackjob.
Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 08:00 PM   #285
Ini
Indestructible
 
Ini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Davek is still my hero!
Posts: 4,007
Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
LOL, you all are still arguing with Chiteng.
__________________
Pafuna Economics 101

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:31 PM   #286
Iasi Shadowsbane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 713
You apparently need to go back and read my posts again. As I have given findings, and facts to backup my opinion. You have done nothing but spew babble in your post and you did nothing to back it up.Nice job of misconstruing and misquoting everything i said.
First off,I did re-read them,as I stated TWICE in my reply.Second,I merely stated my opinion on your presentation of your side of the argument as "an outside observer" (meaning I haven't formed a solid opinion of these events),I hardly see that as "spewing babble" (other than it wasn't in your favor which you claim is the case with anyone who fails to post in your favor).And third,...WTF do you mean by
Nice job of misconstruing and misquoting everything i said.
I am failing to see any where I misconstrued or misquoted ANYTHING you said.I stated that all I could gather from your replies was (In my OWN quotations,NOT yours),that "you hate G.W." I didn't misquote,misconstrue,or mis-ANYTHING in saying what I felt about your attempts to get yor point accross.You provide 2 links,the opposition provides 3 times that and you take me to task because I don't ignore everything but yours?

I know you don't give a rat's ass what I think,and I couldn't give a flying fuck that you don't care.You're probably a nice enough guy and and I'm not going to crucify you for your opinions,but if you were trying to make a solid point here,you were failing to provide enough "back up".You look like just another Bush basher who will turn a blind eye to anything that makes him look less evil.I don't care much for the guy myself,but I don't piss on every bit of info that supports him either....

NOW,how would you like me to "back up" my (STATED AS SO) opinion? Should I provide you with a couple links to something that proves this is how I feel about what I am seeing here? Do you need some real evidence that this is in fact really me and these are my opinions? What kind of "back up" do you need?

How does one get back to the neutral ranks after disagreeing with you?......or perhaps I am allready marked as a G.W. worshiper because I failed to jump in on your side.
__________________
Originally Posted by Reverend Axgar "the righteous"
Well actually, I do discuss things with God but your anti Christian ass wouldnt understand that.
Iasi Shadowsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:36 PM   #287
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Scalz
Prove it. Show me something legitimate that says otherwise. If you are so knowledgeable in the ways of government; Post some proof that says so. If I am misinformed, show me something that will inform me.
If you're looking for quotes from individual department policies, you're not going to get it. I don't have access to each department's guidelines, but I do know from 8+ years in the business that the majority of the responsibility for interagency coordination rests with the agencies involved - not the top guy in the nation that must be blamed just because it happened on US soil while he was in office.

If you want a small sampling of the training and information offered by FEMA, check here. That's available to the general public. That and more is available to public safety agencies at little or no cost. It's not hard to come by.


Originally Posted by Scalz
Do you consider yourself more knowledgeable of what happened during the Katrina response, then the senate committee that held inquires into this matter?
What happened during Katrina is a matter of public record. Personal judgments and conclusions drawn by a guy that doesn't know which end is up is what I'm calling bullshit.


Originally Posted by Scalz
Conclusion was that the inaction of Bush was one of the reasons for the piss poor job during Katrina.

Care to refute that?
LOL, why would I refute that? I've said that there were failures at many levels, and that many people are responsible. I'm not saying that Bush is blameless. I'm just not willing to slap him with as much of the blame as you are, because I do this for a living and know where much of the responsibility lies.


Originally Posted by Scalz
Your blind prejudice toward me at this moment has clouded your ability to comprehend what i have said here.
Do you honestly believe that the only reason people disagree with you is because they're blind? We support Bush because we're blind. We argue with you because we're blind. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe we thought it through and found fault with your reasoning? Nah, couldn't be. You can't be wrong. Must be us. Right.


Originally Posted by Scalz
Keep on believing that I have placed the majority of the blame on Bush.
Yeah, I don't know where I got that idea. It might be because you're spending 98% of your energy on here either blaming Bush directly or tossing insults at those of us who point out the other people that are responsible.

I know you've said that 'others' are involved, but you don't really seem to comprehend their role in things. If you did, maybe you wouldn't be so rabid about Bush having bungled everything. But anytime I suggest it, you get mad, throw a few insults, call me a sheep, and go back to blaming Bush and saying that you're not really blaming Bush.


Originally Posted by Scalz
if people do not realize Bush played a part in the failure of the response to Katrina; it would happen again
Again, I think we all realize that he played a part in it. If this is truly the crux of your argument, then thank you for restating the obvious and providing us with some entertainment.


Originally Posted by Scalz
I would hate to throw you into the mix with Drys, Briggid, and Wildane. You do not want to be apart of that company.
Pardon me while I LOL.


Originally Posted by Scalz
Niece, daughter. Both potential dates/wives for red necks like you, that never distinguish between the two. Is that not right Briggid?
WTF?

Keep it coming, chump. Your insults are sad, sad, sad. I'm almost embarassed on your behalf.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:08 AM   #288
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Lets see where too start:

First: Any post directed to my attention, that contains vulgarity, profanity,
or obvious traps, if responded to at all, is unlikely to be anything usefull.
I dont owe anyone a responce to anything. If you want a responce, you play by my rules. This specificly applies to Wulfere and genericly to all.

Second: As I have stated many times, I talk about what 'I' want to.

Third: Insofaras calling people names, compared to the targets, I am a saint.
end of story. I have never claimed I dont judge people. In fact quite the opposite, its all I do. Unless I have no interest.


Fourth: I dont disclose details of my personal life. It may seem to some that I do, and that is because they infer or attribute their own information.
I learned several years ago, on this forum, that it is very unwise to disclose
anything to sociopaths.

Last: I dont demand anyone agree with anything I say. Not at all =)
And because I make no demands, I owe you NOTHING.
If my posts offend you, dont read them. This is also for Wulfere.

As far as how an argument may develop or be answered, That is up to me.
Not anyone else. You post YOUR way, and I will post MINE.
This is called 'freedom of expression'

Now I will respond to the 'tax cut' issue (again)

The reason I believe the tax cut is largesse is quite simple and taken largely
from Bush's own mouth.

Pre-first-term-election:
At some $1500/plate dinner Bush stated that if he was elected, he would
do everything in his power to get them a 'tax cut'
He said nothing about 'invigorating' the economy with it.

Post-first-term-election:
Pre-9/11:
Bush starts stumping for a 'tax cut' details left delibretely vauge.
He didnt mention 'invigorating' the economy.

In the meantime the economy starts to tank.(or depending on your spin, accelerates its tanking)

Post-9/11:
Suddenly, Bush starts talking about how his 'tax cut' will create 2.31 million jobs(or something like that) by 'stimulating' the economy.
However the 'structure' of the 'tax cut' remained unchanged from pre-9/11

One can infer that he used the 9/11 incident to cynicly promote his tax cut.
At least, that is what 'I' infer.

Eventually saner heads prevail, and Bush holds a conference where he admits that he 'isnt an economist' and that it is unlikely the tax cut will create jobs.
However he did wait until AFTER he got the cut passed to make this revelation.

Now......

He said before he was Prez, that he would get them a tax cut.
After he became Prez, he was trying to do exactly that.
After 9/11 oddly enough he got his cut.
The cut materially benefited less that 1% of the people.

Eventually the economy suffered a very predictable rise, and the Bush boosters claimed the 'tax cut' caused it.

LOGIC:

Occam's Razor suggests that Bush was merely trying to keep his word to
the monied interests that got him elected. I cant imagine why he would
do that =)
Sure, he was not above using extraneous events to assist that end,
but those events had nothing to do with the push.
He got the cut, and they got their money. He looks like he keeps his word.
In reality, to anyone with a shred of true insight, he simply looks stubborn.

In any case, NONE of this is laudable, it is largesse pure and simple.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 06:47 AM   #289
Dawnmarie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 197
Original quote by Chiteng
Fourth: I dont disclose details of my personal life.
Original quote by Chiteng
Yes I was there. In 65. When it was patriotic to be there.

Because of my age I was witheld from combat. I didnt know that at the time.
I was put on detached duty (MOS 11B)
Eventually I wound up in Duc Lap and Pleiku. Two wonderfull examples of the
joys of Vietnam.

I was supposed to be used as security, but in reality I was used as supernumery maintenance. I suspect Ax that you know exactly what that means.

Since the area was supposedly a security situation, everything we did was supposed to be a secret. Secret from whom? NOT the NVA regulars that
kept trying to infiltrate. I give the Special Forces that, they stopped
NVA infiltration thru our area COLD. I mean there was NONE.

Very little VC either, because the locals were all Yards.

However....rockets and arty dont need to be local. The airbase was a big target.

I learned that Navy CPO rule. I learned to hate REMF.
At that time morale was high. I saw little or no drugs nor poor discipline.

At the time I was there, I didnt realize that my CO was keeping me 'safe'.
I really had no idea. I was just a stupid little punk with big ideas and
no common sence. I never saw a M-16. I did get VERY familiar with
M-14 (10.5 pound beast) it had the advantage that when you pulled the trigger, it would fire. 81 mm mortar and LOTS of concertina wire.

I saw no battles. I saw no confirmed enemy in the field. I saw MANY bodies
of what I was told were enemy.

I did see female sappers, and it was quite a shock.

Eventually my CO had enough of me and sent me back to Travis.

I thought we were there to stop SVietnam from going commie.
That is actually what I thought. At the time. If you had told me,
that there were enemy on the other side of the ridge, I would have happily grabbed my gear, and wandered off to die uselessly.
Dawnmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:31 AM   #290
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
And? Tell me exactly what would allow anyone to identify who I was.

A great many people were there. I think it is a safe bet you cant.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 11:27 AM   #291
Dawnmarie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 197
Actually I don't really care who you are. I'm just pointing out the fact that you are incorrect when you state you don't disclose details of your personal life.
Dawnmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:27 AM   #292
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
Who really cares? I tell people who I am I don't really expect them to come kill me, someone may come kick my ass someday but what the hell the winner of the rumble buys the first beer
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 05:46 AM   #293
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Dawnmarie
Actually I don't really care who you are. I'm just pointing out the fact that you are incorrect when you state you don't disclose details of your personal life.
I guess we differ on what 'personal' means
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:47 AM   #294
Axgar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,028
Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
So you didn't take going to vietnam personal chit?
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 10:57 AM   #295
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
Originally Posted by Axgar
So you didn't take going to vietnam personal chit?
Actually no. I voulanteered.
But that isnt the point I suspect.
__________________
“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.