Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2006, 09:12 AM   #51
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Drysdale
You may not be vulgar, but you're definitely a boor. And if you aren't the laziest little piece of shit I've ever encountered, then I don't know who is...
reminder: green ham and eggs. I was so lazy I didn't even bother clicking the link you provided me

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 09:15 AM   #52
Chiteng
Supporter

Originally Posted by Drysdale
You may not be vulgar, but you're definitely a boor. And if you aren't the laziest little piece of shit I've ever encountered, then I don't know who is...

Or is it hubris? You expect us to take your word for something? Why? You can ASSURE each and every one of us that CNN said so, and not one of us will care. Why even bother? Are you so sadly in need of attention that you beg to bve kicked around like Arka on stupid-pills? Your word is worth exactly nothing. If you can't back up your word, or won't back up your word, why even bother? Oh yeah...

Attention Whore with delusions of mediocrity.

Got it.
Really? I dont recall asking you for anything Drysdale =)

If I have not asked you for anything, including BTW your attention, I surely
will not crave your affection.

I post for my own reasons, none of which I explain. If my posts offend you,
ignore exists. It would seem a prudent choice =)

But if you think you can make some demand, I am sorry. You have not the stature.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 09:33 AM   #53
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
So basically, we should read what you say without questioning its validity.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 09:35 AM   #54
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
I post for my own reasons, none of which I explain. If my posts offend you,
ignore exists. It would seem a prudent choice
Believe it or not, Chiteng has said this before at some time in the past.

Serving one day at a time, for four-to-six years at a time.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 09:38 AM   #55
FafnerMorell
Warrior 4 the working-day

Originally Posted by Brigiid
Yeah, who does he think he is, Fox News?

(replace Fox News with CNN, Bush, Clinton, or whichever media source or political viewpoint you disagree with most vehemently)
FafnerMorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 09:47 AM   #56
Chiteng
Supporter

I am not prepared to debate what the word 'valid' means, in the context of
an EQ Forum.

I saw the show on Wensday night. I was flat on my back in the hospital.
There was little else to watch. I like CNN. It has the virtue of NOT being
FOX news.

Now...regardless if you believe the show existed or not, I can assure you that
'I' believe it existed.

It is possible that I could be better at communicating information, but then what fun is that?

So Brigiid, you must form your own opinions. As must we all.

If you expect to be spoonfed web-sites....Luri is quite good at that.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Old 01-16-2006, 10:18 AM   #57
Veo

Translation: I'm a lazy asshole who thinks he's above reproach.
Veo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 10:22 AM   #58
Brigiid

Originally Posted by Chiteng
'I' believe it existed.
That might be good enough for you. It's not for me. I don't make a habit of believing rumors and heresay.

If you expect to be spoonfed web-sites...
And if you expect to be taken seriously, you'll back your claims up. But you don't care if we take you seriously or not. You just want to drop by, deposit your opinion, and have that be the end of it. You aren't interested in whether or not we find you credible. We're lesser beings, after all, and not worthy of your effort.

Old 01-16-2006, 11:32 AM   #59
Drysdale
RSS Feed

I am not prepared to debate what the word 'valid' means, in the context of
an EQ Forum.

I saw the show on Wensday night. I was flat on my back in the hospital.
There was little else to watch. I like CNN. It has the virtue of NOT being
FOX news.
So your taste AND your veracity are in question. Got it.

'I' believe it existed.
So?

It is possible that I could be better at communicating information, but then what fun is that?

So Brigiid, you must form your own opinions. As must we all.

If you expect to be spoonfed web-sites....Luri is quite good at that.
And you're good at? Not much apparantly. You can't even back up your silly-assed assertions.

What good ARE you?
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 11:33 AM   #60
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Davek
reminder: green ham and eggs. I was so lazy I didn't even bother clicking the link you provided me
Yes, but you enjoy being a brat so as to recieve bare-assed spankings...
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 01-16-2006, 11:51 AM   #61
Everclear

'I' believe it existed.

But what of those who are interested in what you are saying? I searched the CNN site and didn't find the newscast you were talking about? You would claim that some are unenlightened, but for those who would be interested you offer no assistance? MEANIE!

I have not criticized you, and like other board personalities you are one that I think adds to the boards, so could you at least add a bit more information to help in tracking down the information you mentioned so others can try to find it? If it was important enough to mention, would you not have others find out the information? Yes, I realize that you post for you own reasons, etc. But how can those reasons be fulfilled if your post doesn't help bring understanding? What is a voice that isn't heard but the wind?

-oh and I hope you are recovering well! you didn't mention why you were in the hospital, but I hope things are better!
Old 01-16-2006, 12:44 PM   #62
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Ask Rush... Too much oxycotton is a bad thing.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Old 01-16-2006, 03:24 PM   #63
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Originally Posted by Everclear
If it was important enough to mention, would you not have others find out the information? Yes, I realize that you post for you own reasons, etc. But how can those reasons be fulfilled if your post doesn't help bring understanding? What is a voice that isn't heard but the wind?
I stand by my first post.

Originally Posted by myself
It is Chiteng, he will say what he wants to say without providing any links just for the sake of stirring shit with the cons on the board.
Tell you what Ini accuse me of making it up =)
I will bite. You made it up.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 05:45 PM   #64
zzapp the witch

What would his purpose be in making it up? I mean, its easy enough to validate, though I have to admit, I wouldn't bother taking the time to do it for you ungrateful fucknuggets.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:02 PM   #65
Trech

Send a message via MSN to Trech
By the very fact that the immigration problem is getting worse and not better is proof enough that Bush ignores the law which by definition makes those people illegal. Why do you people demand a transcript? To validate your love of a dead political party?
Trech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 08:06 PM   #66
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
What is so hard, and wrong with asking for a simple link? It takes, what, two seconds to drop one in. I am not looking for any reason to validate a political parrty. He wants to put words in peoples mouths, just so happens in this case it is the President, at least back it up.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 08:09 PM   #67
Chiteng
Supporter

That might be good enough for you. It's not for me. I don't make a habit of believing rumors and heresay.

And if you expect to be taken seriously, you'll back your claims up. But you don't care if we take you seriously or not. You just want to drop by, deposit your opinion, and have that be the end of it. You aren't interested in whether or not we find you credible. We're lesser beings, after all, and not worthy of your effort.

And what exactly do I get, if you take me seriously?
What is the plus side on that?

I am credible to ME =) That is enough. I have no need to try and denigrate
posters like Drysdale does. The point is that if you have an interest
in the topic at hand, you WILL investigate it yourself.

Voltaire

French Priest
Old 01-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #68
Brigiid

Originally Posted by Trech
By the very fact that the immigration problem is getting worse and not better is proof enough that Bush ignores the law which by definition makes those people illegal.
That's a stretch. Any number of factors can and do contribute to worsening immigration problems. You can blame Bush for failing to miraculously remedy the problem, but saying he's ignoring the law is a different kettle of fish entirely.

Why do you people demand a transcript? To validate your love of a dead political party?
Yeah, that's it.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:13 PM   #69
Chiteng
Supporter

Originally Posted by Everclear
But what of those who are interested in what you are saying? I searched the CNN site and didn't find the newscast you were talking about? You would claim that some are unenlightened, but for those who would be interested you offer no assistance? MEANIE!

I have not criticized you, and like other board personalities you are one that I think adds to the boards, so could you at least add a bit more information to help in tracking down the information you mentioned so others can try to find it? If it was important enough to mention, would you not have others find out the information? Yes, I realize that you post for you own reasons, etc. But how can those reasons be fulfilled if your post doesn't help bring understanding? What is a voice that isn't heard but the wind?

-oh and I hope you are recovering well! you didn't mention why you were in the hospital, but I hope things are better!
Ahh well EC ok since you ask so nicely.

Look up the comments of one Johnson, Randell

I will go back and look again.

I know that all CNN brioadcast have transcripts.
Just a matter of access and hunting

Voltaire

French Priest
Old 01-16-2006, 08:14 PM   #70
Chiteng
Supporter

By the very fact that the immigration problem is getting worse and not better is proof enough that Bush ignores the law which by definition makes those people illegal. Why do you people demand a transcript? To validate your love of a dead political party?
Actually Trech I would accept this logic as an axiom.

You are absolutely right.

Voltaire

French Priest
Old 01-16-2006, 08:15 PM   #71
Chiteng
Supporter

Originally Posted by zzapp the witch
What would his purpose be in making it up? I mean, its easy enough to validate, though I have to admit, I wouldn't bother taking the time to do it for you ungrateful fucknuggets.
That too is a big reason to not indulge them Zapp.

Voltaire

French Priest
Old 01-16-2006, 08:22 PM   #72
Brigiid

I am credible to ME =) That is enough.
You can be credible to yourself in the privacy of your own living room, without every visiting these boards. If you aren't interested in debate, you aren't interested in enlightening anyone, and don't care if you're taken seriously, why bother coming here? Is this just a place for you to bitch about whatever makes you unhappy?

The point is that if you have an interest
in the topic at hand, you WILL investigate it yourself.
You're absolutely correct! But it still makes you a lazy poster.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:24 PM   #73
AjTaliesen

Which poolitical party would the be? The DNC? They aren't dead just yet.

or did we not read this thread before responding?
(I'll help you out, the official stance of the DNC is in line with what Bush wants, it's the GOP that is predominantly opposed to his views on this one...care to guess at why Chiteng seems to imply that the GOP are the only people whose views should matter when governing?)

Bush's views on immigration are well known and well documented. What we ask is which particular wording did you decide to view as casting aside US law and handing over the country to the Mexicans? It seems like such a statement would be easier to track down.
AjTaliesen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 08:27 PM   #74
Brigiid

Originally Posted by Zzapp
I wouldn't bother taking the time to do it for you ungrateful fucknuggets.
That's OK, we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself trying. You're better off sticking to what you know - begging for attention.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:38 PM   #75
Chiteng
Supporter

You can be credible to yourself in the privacy of your own living room, without every visiting these boards. If you aren't interested in debate, you aren't interested in enlightening anyone, and don't care if you're taken seriously, why bother coming here? Is this just a place for you to bitch about whatever makes you unhappy?

You're absolutely correct! But it still makes you a lazy poster.
Your deluded. This isnt debate. It has NEVER been debate.
The only analogy is a German beer hall and we are all drunk yelling at each other.

A DEBATE has RULES and methods and an IMPARTIAL AUDIENCE.

This forum has none of that, except what people like ME choose to impose
simply by refusing to accept contrary behavior,.

I am a lazy poster. You will never find a statement from me that says anything else.

Voltaire

French Priest