Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2005, 12:56 PM   #351
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Brigiid
Straight A's in college English my friend. I've gotten straight A's in english my whole life and I've been in AP classes since what, 2nd or 3rd grade? Wanna pull another assumption out of your ass?
Nah, you're just a rectal associate. But, thanks for the information... it explains alot.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:57 PM   #352
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
You sure? I mean, it didn't include pictures. Are you sure you understood what I said?
Old 03-04-2005, 01:02 PM   #353
Gauche

Wanna pull another assumption out of your ass?
I assume you haven't had lesbian sex with Pamela Anderson and Angelina Jolie while Pat Robertson watched through a kaleidoscope, with alligators serving cotton candy and grain cider refreshments. Care to call me on that one?
Gauche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 01:03 PM   #354
Brigiid

Originally Posted by Gauche
I assume you haven't had lesbian sex with Pamela Anderson and Angelina Jolie while Pat Robertson watched through a kaleidoscope, with alligators serving cotton candy and grain cider refreshments. Care to call me on that one?
Sure. I've never had sex with Pamela Anderson and Angelina Jolie while Pat Robertson watched through a kaleidoscope, with alligators serving cotton candy and grain cider refreshments.

Old 03-04-2005, 01:06 PM   #355
Gauche

Sure. I've never had sex with Pamela Anderson and Angelina Jolie while Pat Robertson watched through a kaleidoscope, with alligators serving cotton candy and grain cider refreshments.

You should try it some time. I highly recommend it.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:08 PM   #356
Lurikeen
Freaky

You sure? I mean, it didn't include pictures. Are you sure you understood what I said?
ROFL! Coming from you that is pretty funny. A tard who can't even understand basic logic asking if I understood what she wrote.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 03-04-2005, 01:08 PM   #357
Brigiid

Oh nos, is this the part where I admit that it could happen and I get called bisexual again?
Old 03-04-2005, 01:10 PM   #358
Brigiid

Originally Posted by Lurikeen
ROFL! Coming from you that is pretty funny. A tard who can't even understand basic logic asking if I understood what she wrote.
You are truly teh funny.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:11 PM   #359
Lurikeen
Freaky

Oh nos, is this the part where I admit that it could happen and I get called bisexual again?
Why does it bother you to be called a bisexual? You have admitted you can choke on a cock just as much as you can finger bang some gal. So what's the issue? I have no issue with your sexual diversity.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:15 PM   #360
Brigiid

Neither do I. I'm straight. I'm happy that way. If I choose to swing the opposite direction someday, I'll be more than happy to tell the whole world about it because I just don't give a fuck if people approve of it or not. It's my decision, right?

I think it's amusing that you guys think that'd insult me, like it would violate some sorta conservative code for me. Is that supposed to be my cryptonite? Call me bisexual and I'll curl up in the corner, whimpering?
Old 03-04-2005, 01:16 PM   #361
ShardmoonVer.1

Hmmm.. fingerbang.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:23 PM   #362
Gauche

Is that supposed to be my cryptonite? Call me bisexual and I'll curl up in the corner, whimpering?
Kryptonite. Nerd score +1.
Or like slugs and salt, or something?
Old 03-04-2005, 01:31 PM   #363
Lurikeen
Freaky

I think it's amusing that you guys think that'd insult me, like it would violate some sorta conservative code for me. Is that supposed to be my cryptonite? Call me bisexual and I'll curl up in the corner, whimpering?
You have to come out of the fetal position and stop crying first.

Almost there!
Old 03-08-2005, 05:45 PM   #364
Heretic

Ok, I have finally got Brigiid to admit that gays do not have control over their sexual preference in the other thread. (even though she still claims discrimination is ok, but won't say why )

Who still doesn't understand this? Chuk, Martigan, Wildane, Shard?
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote