Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2002, 10:57 AM   #26
Keldarn

Default Re: what about..

Oh the Froganity! Save the frogs!
Old 08-02-2002, 11:43 AM   #27
Dauragon N Sethius

Default eh

I've got a hygiene thing... Some people are lazy or dirty or just ARE my family and like to piss on the seat and leave it there... I couldn't imagine just plopping down on the seat in the middle of the night to some unwelcomed urine on my ass... no thanks...
Old 08-02-2002, 12:13 PM   #28
Zarney Emarr

Default Re: eh

roflmao sethius
Old 08-03-2002, 09:58 AM   #29
SlvrClvr

/sigh unfortunately one of the biggest issues i had w/ my ex was him not putting the toilet seat up when he pee'd...

then i would go sit to pee and have to take a shower because of... well you can imagine. /gag
Old 08-03-2002, 11:06 AM   #30
Carathos Ollathir

Maybe if women didn't give us such @#%$ about putting the lid down, it wouldn't have happened (><). There's nothing gender-specific about working the toilet seat.
Old 08-03-2002, 03:30 PM   #31
SlvrClvr

lol i begged him to put the seat up... said i didn't care if he put it down or not (never have... i got used to checking to see if it was up by putting my hand on the back of the seat before i sat down) so arguement doesn't work
Old 08-03-2002, 04:48 PM   #32
Dalamarn Darkgem

One : Girls aren't going to understand what you mean by that annoying pee sideways thing.
LMAO.. I just dont think they could grasp the "stuck together pee sideways" thing without the visual.. and it does suck. Personally, I dont understand how it's any easier for us to put down a seat than it is for a woman, so I came up with my own answer to this problem. I ALWAYS put the seat AND the lid down (even before my GF moved in with me). That way, no matter who has to use the bathroom, you have to pick something up. If we're going to be inconvienced, everyone should be.. MUAHAHHHAHAHAHA
Old 08-03-2002, 08:04 PM   #33
Toxx The Wizard

Default Re: Frog

ROFL

This whole thread is just too much for me.
Old 08-03-2002, 08:27 PM   #34
Igota

LOL. This thread was waaaay too funny.

Of course that could be do to the 5 pints of beer I just had.
Old 08-03-2002, 08:36 PM   #35
Razer

what's with women and the whole toilet seat thing anyways?

you chicks want to be treated equal, leave the toilet seat issue alone for once!

"oh, but if you leave the toilet seat up, when I go to use it I'll have to put it down"

uhhh, so every time I go to the can I am supposed to lift the seat up, do my thing, and then put it down again for you? that's twice the work. It's enough that I hold doors open for chicks, I don't think I should have to take charge in the operation of the toilet for her too.
Old 08-03-2002, 10:02 PM   #36
Toxx The Wizard

Commence de-railing:

If they want to be equal, they can sign up for selective service. I don't think the US government should require it's males to go off and die, while the females complain about non-equal rights.

I'm not a biggot, I'm not a coward. I'd die for my country, willingly, in the right situation. Sorry, I don't want to go die in a Vietnam, that accomplishes NOTHING. As much as it hurts me to say it, we had no business even being in the middle east. Sure, we had allies, but it gets to the point of having military bases in other countries, I think we are in the wrong.

Should Osama have killed hundreds of innocent civilians? No, that's sick.

Was the US totally innocent? No, we were partly wrong.

Would I go die for this if the draft were to be started? No.

Women may have to give birth but I have to die for my country. I can always move, and go somewhere else. So can the women, but one thing remains the same, as long as we're having sex, they'll be having babies. It matters not where you go.

Is this a reason for not having to sign up for selective service? In some instances, yes. Pregnant women should not have to sign up for that.

Anyway, what was my point...

Ah yes, down with selective service.
My country should make me WANT to fight. With out that "want to" in there, it sort of defeats the purpose of the government governing the people.

I want Bernie Sanders to go out there snd fight!

Crazy assh0le.

*Disclaimer - Drunken Rant, I figuer if other people post drunk, I can to So here you go*
Old 08-03-2002, 11:44 PM   #37
Araya LeBon

Anyways...back to urine and stuff.

Speaking of things you shouldn't do in the dark....eating Kung Pao Chicken is one of those things. I accidentally just bit into one of those death peppers and all the fires of hell are now in my mouth.
Old 08-04-2002, 12:06 AM   #38
Ray the Shammy

Speaking of things you shouldn't do in the dark....
Never ever hit on a girl with the expectations she is going to look better when the lights come on.

Rayndor
Old 08-04-2002, 01:39 AM   #39
Riffstro

lmfao. This is the thread of the month :P
Old 08-04-2002, 06:53 AM   #40
Knobb

And this is all in the privacy of your own home...

I hope the lights are on when you go into public bathrooms.

/shiver
Old 08-04-2002, 07:35 AM   #41
Alethia Stardust

ALRIGHT! Here is my take on the whole seat thing.

Why I think women figure the seat should be put back down:
1) Because women do everything sitting down and men do only 1 thing standing up. That's 3 to 1 in favor of sitting therefore the seat should be left down.
2) They don't want to see the nasty pee and pube mess you men leave underneath that seat! No thanks I can do without.

Why I think men figure they shouldn't have to put the seat down:
1) So the women DO see the nasty pee and pube mess they leave under the seat so the woman will know it needs to be cleaned and do it. Thereby avoiding having to do it themselves based on the fact that "they are the only ones who see it and know its dirty so should be the ones to clean it!".
2) They get a kick out of hearing their women bitch and want to be contrary.

And as far as HAVING to open doors for women ummm.... HEELLLLOO!!!!!! Nobody is MAKING you open those doors! I am very capable of opening my own doors, just like I am very capable of putting the seat down on my own and neither are issue in my household, as I am sure almost all women are. The only person making you open doors or feel you have to do so is yourself so don't put it off on the women.

Men hold on to old world/school ideals the SAME as women so quit pointing fingers like its all on us.

There is my contribution to one of the most humorous rants I have come across. *snicker*
Old 08-04-2002, 08:23 AM   #42
SkerryNB

Default uhm?

Uhm? All this is quite interesting, and the pee/toilet set position/responsibility is a great conversation and all..

but, Id just like to know how the frog is doing?

As for putting BOTH covers down, as long as you don't have one of the fuzzy covers, cuz then in the dark, if you peed on it, well. . . ewww, never get that out.
Old 08-04-2002, 09:33 AM   #43
Igota

Default Re: uhm?

I hate those fuzzy covers... damn things have ambushed me twice. Kind of expencive mistake too, cause I aint cleaning it.

<font color='yellow'> They don't want to see the nasty pee and pube mess you men leave underneath that seat! No thanks I can do without.</font>

Then do your rightful duty and get down on your knees and scrub that bowl woman!!!!

... Something tells me I am going to get an earfull when I log on today, maybe I will have to sleep outside in the dog house too

/sigh, the things I do for humor...
Old 08-04-2002, 10:04 AM   #44
SkerryNB

Default Sheesh

Thanks a lot Igota.

I opened this up an my GF happened to be over my shoulder when I did and read what you wrote... by some strange power of transmorgrification, suddenly your quote became my quote and I GOT the earful...

sheeeeesh
Old 08-04-2002, 10:15 AM   #45
fire1222

why the @#%$ when i say anything does it degenerate into something like this, happens all the time

i think my cat ate the frog
Old 08-04-2002, 11:30 AM   #46
Igota

<font color='yellow'>I opened this up an my GF happened to be over my shoulder when I did and read what you wrote... by some strange power of transmorgrification, suddenly your quote became my quote and I GOT the earful...</font>

LOL, sorry, but that happens all the time in my group of kayaking buddies, my friend says something like that and I get hit for it

Glad I am not the only one, but please make sure she knows I am only kidding, I keep my toilet clean, can't stand having something like that dirty, just NASTAH!
Old 08-04-2002, 11:43 PM   #47
Knobb

Your cat jumped into the toilet?
Old 08-05-2002, 05:47 AM   #48
Ice Weasel X

Hmmm... the thread topic went from a turd-impersonating frog to the age-old "man vs. woman toilet seat responsibility argument" to a wet @#%$.

/boggle