Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2002, 12:17 AM   #26
Dwarkarn

Funny sh|t Kerrol.
Old 08-03-2002, 05:41 AM   #27
Chiteng

Default Re: Birren

Imitiation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Old 08-03-2002, 07:02 AM   #28
dsenier

Default Re: Kerrol

"I will have to rely
upon the intrinisic intellectual honesty of the readers to decide if any points made are valid. I have other things to do" by Chiteng

Thats rich at over 1700 post you aint got @#%$ else to do but whine and post on flames, thinking your long winded opinions about a server you no longer belong to mean a damn thing. Go away please.

You must be desperate for attention.

/em imagines a fat blob with a degree in BS ,sitting at thier computer all day responding to stupid EQ game posts.

WAKE UP TIME TO GET A FING LIFE MORON!
Old 08-03-2002, 07:27 AM   #29
Coajik Deloloth

Default re:birren

Chiteng, you are likely the only person on this board that will read that thread and look at it as an attempt to flatter you. The rest of us will look at it and laugh because he (in your own words) made you look like a jackass. But hey....you do a good enough job of doing that on your own don't you?

Here's a question for you. If you are here to liberate me..what good is fighting? Why does every single thread you post on turn into a fight between you and someone else? I mean @#%$. Seems to me that if you shut the @#%$ up and stop your @#%$ fingers from typing it's PRETTY HARD for other people to fight with themselves. Just don't respond...

Who cares? If they don't like what you have to say...oh well...maybe your @#%$ cat or dog will..but just quit hijacking every single thread and turning it into a fight. Don't act like a @#%$ bitch dude...people hate you here...nobody gives a @#%$ what you have to say..everyone knows you are a fucktard....just move on..find another game..another server...you aren't wanted or needed here. Shut the @#%$ up for Christ's sake.
Old 08-03-2002, 08:16 AM   #30
Chiteng

Default Re: Coaljik

Reverse psychology wont work on me. Nor will you insults. I dont know you.
If what I do offends you, the thread starter was clearly labled. Sounds to me like
its your problem not mine. If you want to reduce spam, stop replying.

Old 08-03-2002, 09:25 AM   #31
Nekiah Dragonsbane

Default Re: Coaljik

First of all, Kerrol; you can be a very funny man.

Secondly, I've talked to Chiteng in game, he's an alright guy. I think a lot of people are different in game. I'm a lot goofier, and not nearly as well spoken in game, probably because I'm always fear kiting, and when I'm in game, I just try and have a better time than when I'm being melodramatic on the boards.

However, for whats its worth, (whether it's worth anything to you, Chiteng) I really think your quest for the unhinged truth is way too over zealous, and you need to step back and realize that THIS IS JUST A VIDEO GAME! While I whole heartedly commend your rigorous morality, I think you're placing it furiously into the wrong category.

I can think of 5 tragedy's of life off the top of my head that I would appreciate a whole hell of a lot more if they regressed than if you taught this board to loosen its oppresionism.

Not to mention the ONLY person you have in your corner is Mitch. And I don't care how many personalities she has, she can't supercede this boards population. You can't go into an inner city gang and expect to liberate them all into seeing the truth of anti-violence. Strength will always be in numbers, and individually screaming at the masses will only get you persecuted, and your objective will become harder and harder to rectify.

And isn't your objective the whole point?

I've poked fun at you before Chiteng, but I regret it. I really think you'll have a happier time on the boards if you just take a step back and look at the importance of the boards in comparison to a lot of other things.

~To the rest of you~

If any of you have noticed, almost exclusively, I totally don't respond to Chitengs posts. This has a couple of reasons. One, I disagree with his viewpoints a lot, and it would just be redundant for me to harp on him too.

Two, jumping on the bandwagon after someone is one of the stupidest and lowest forms of humanity that exists today. Jumping on the bandwagon has been the cause of riots, group beatings, and other equally vicious group crimes. Not that all of them are like this, but look at the comparison.

Three, I just want all the drivel to stop polluting the boards. Everytime someone posts in his thread, that's a worthwhile thread they could have posted that I could have read. All the arguments are re-hashed and redundant, just let him vent.

Listen closely, for everyone that does NOT want Chiteng to post, don't post. Your mom told you to ignore your brother, he'll stop annoying you. As cliche as it is, it works. If you want Chiteng to leave the boards, ignore him. If the board populace ignores him, he won't exist, thanks to the nature of the internet.

It really is that simple. Not that I expect you guys to follow through, I'm sure you'll be back tommorrow, (or in this next post) slinging sh!t like a stupid monkey.

Nekiah Dragonsbane

Old 08-03-2002, 10:09 AM   #32
Chiteng

Default Re: Nekiah

I think the actual answer to you question(unspoken) 'Why do they insist on replying?' directly relates to the topic of this thread. There are two factors both inter-related.

The first most obvious is they are afraid. What they could possibly be afraid of is beyond me. But the 'chance' that I 'might' actually make an impression is simply
not something they are willing to allow. PERIOD. They would rather clutter up their
board with their own posts than allow any thought expressed to go unchallenged.
After all they will just blame me for the clutter. The fact that they can easily ignore
my posts isnt important, because they are afraid to ignore my posts. Ignoring my posts then is a non-option. So they claim they have other motives, such as entertainment. If entertainment were a valid reason, and assuming they seek
entertainment, they why do they try to get me to stop? Surely that would
cause the theoretical entertainment to cease. Such reasoning is revealed as specious. It is obvious that they want information presented by me to be
as harshly as possible refuted. NO Matter What.

The second reason is the control of information. The message communicated
can clearly only be this: 'It does no good for you to try and correct or alter
any impression, because we will be here, waiting to shut you down'
The causation of this message is ponderable. I leave it to the reader to decide
for himself. Without my attribution. But the message itself cannot be denied.
It has been there since the first day I posted. It will always be there.

Sadly my demeanor alienates the few that have the ability and will to be disspassionate and actually evaluate the evidence. Inevitably those person
resort to banal name calling, and attempts to personally disparage.
Such churlish rhetoric only adds to the already high noise content.

There is one other pertinent observation but I have forgotten what it was.
I will post on it when it is recalled.

Old 08-03-2002, 11:04 AM   #33
Carathos Ollathir

I think a lot of people are different in game
I've never bought into that. Sure, people can't be more eloquent on here, because you can put more thought into what you say and you don't have other things going on at once (normally). But I've always seen people be complete asses on these boards, but their friends always say "well, he's always real nice in game". Then, that person is being dishonest here or in game. Someone wants to act like a spoiled brat on the boards and then need my help in game? Uh uh. You don't just change who you are by logging into a video game.
You can't go into an inner city gang and expect to liberate them all into seeing the truth of anti-violence
Especially when you insult half the gang members.
Everytime someone posts in his thread, that's a worthwhile thread they could have posted that I could have read. All the arguments are re-hashed and redundant, just let him vent.
That works both ways. I don't remember ever starting a new thread calling him a dishonest creep in the subject. Perhaps if he didn't insult just about everyone that disagrees with him, he wouldn't have so many people harping on him. And now, to go against your sage advice
The first most obvious is they are afraid. What they could possibly be afraid of is beyond me. But the 'chance' that I 'might' actually make an impression is simply
not something they are willing to allow. PERIOD.
Sorry, I know it makes you feel better to think that we're afraid of what you have to say, but you're wrong. You make it sound like you're Jesus Christ and that we have to crucify you to shut you up. Talk about an over-estimation of worth. Here's a little free advice: just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are afraid of what you have to say. They just believe something different and have as much right to voice their beliefs as you.
But the message itself cannot be denied.
It has been there since the first day I posted. It will always be there.
I know you think that your words are golden and should go unrefuted, but no one knows what the @#%$ you're talking about. If your message is solely to persecute people who don't even play anymore for things they did 3 years ago in a stinkin video game, then no one cares. I can say that with all honesty. I know that those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it, but you don't have to forget the past to LET IT GO. I also know that you think you are the imminent authority on how our server works and that everyone on it (except for you, of course) is depraved, dishonest and abusive, but that's simply not the case. You'd have to have played with every single person to speak with the certainty that you do. In the week-and-a-half since I started playing again, I've met some good people, both competent players and nice people.

Let me put this as plainly as possible: we do not need you. If someone were to give a @#%$ about some random person using a bug to sell his bone ships for an extra gold apiece, they can report them. Most don't give a @#%$ because he's not hurting anyone. He's taking pixels that were created out of thin air, not belonging to anyone. You are not a savior. You are certainly not a voice of reason. You are old and tired and your time has long gone. You may think I'm an @#%$ and abusive, but I do not insult people for no reason. Your intolerance for anyone who disagrees with you has earned you my contempt. And please don't say you don't care, because you obviously do. Otherwise you wouldn't respond.

Wildane Crazywolf
52 Shaman
Old 08-03-2002, 12:10 PM   #34
Nekiah Dragonsbane

Dammit Carathos, you're the guy that feeds the bears!

Fair enough on being different in game. Let me clarify that I think people get softer impressions of people in the game, you have the shadowy content of casualness to blanket yourself, whereas on the boards it's pretty much your opinion blaring on the page.

As for Chiteng in game, he's pretty much normal, (sans the haiku speech, that never changes) unless you bring up one of his several little tirades.

Now, you guys go play EQ! Go read a book! Go get me a Tox axe and/or a shattered emerald of corruption for my epic! Shoo! =P

Nekiah Dragonsbane
Old 08-03-2002, 01:08 PM   #35
Vespay

Default re

Why the HELL do you keep making new posts/threads!? No one likes you, goooo away! It's rather annoying you know ... if I'm going to spend my time reading thiese lovely posts at LEAST make it something more than senseless babble.

Vespay Twilightkicker
Old 08-03-2002, 01:55 PM   #36
Chilandril

Default Re: re

/golf clap
Old 08-03-2002, 02:00 PM   #37
Ulujain Ebonelphette

Simply put, Vespay, Chiteng doesn't post for your benefit.
Maybe Anafranil is Chiteng's friend as well.
Old 08-03-2002, 02:08 PM   #38
Annoc Starshield

/em Kicks Cerulean to make sure he is awake.

Annoc Starshield
Crusader of Tunare
Old 08-03-2002, 02:32 PM   #39
Kerryn Darkwater

Nekiah. I like you because you're a good guy and all and you write some funny stuff on these boards but there's no easy way to tell you this. You're wrong.

We're not dealing here with a child that hasn't learnt any better where simply ignoring him will have any effect. We're dealing with someone who is so twisted and bitter that 3 years goes by in a game and he cannot let go and I strongly believe we're also dealing with someone that has some serious real life issues.

I've seen threads on this board that will be about one guild KSing another and somehow, with no provocation or explanation Chiteng will turn it into his private vendetta. I can't explain how it happens because I can't make my mind think the way Chiteng's does but somehow he sees something he thinks relates to his crusade and before you know it it gets all twisted and Chiteng will post something about Koryo or anyone else he dislikes and it's off again. Anyone that states that this is not a thread about the crusade is simply met by a barrage of insults and the rest is inevitable.

How long can you go on ignoring a guy that makes it his personal goal to derail any thread his warped mind into his own personal cause?

When this happens in the outside world these people are dealt with in one manner or another. Either the authorities lock them up or they get a smack in the face a few times but there's only 2 people that can do the equivalent on this board, Nuldar and Ogmuk. It's getting stupid that we can't have a decent discussion without some halfwit ruining it all.

I'd love to see what the figures are for those that want to keep Chiteng and those that would like to see him kicked off every single message board ever for the entirety of his natural life.

Ulujain - If you're going to keep posting drugs that Chiteng should be taking can you please have the good grace to hook us all up with a link to a decent medical dictionary so I can understand. Thank you.
Old 08-03-2002, 09:17 PM   #40
Chiteng

Default Re: Really Kerryn and Carathos

All that from the man who said he would stay out of my threads.

You are personification of the second point.

As for you Carathos, you might have a point if it were a one time event.
But it isnt, it is constant. It doesnt matter if you are here or not, it still happens.

It will always happen. Like death and taxes.

There are other threads on the board, ones that I have not posted in. If you did a count of such threads. Which types would win? Non-Chiteng, or Chiteng.
Which would be numericly the highest?
Plus to quote Kerryn, I feel I have the right to post in any thread I want. I wont be controlled by you.

If its good enough for Kerryn, then its good enough for me =)

Ogmuk and Nekiah are correct. And you ignore them. I give you the same advice they do. You ignore me. Yet you wonder why. Its not a mystery. You didnt listen.

Old 08-03-2002, 09:26 PM   #41
RambunctiousRogue

Default Re: Victory at last!

Holy shiot kerrol, I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long, long time.

Philchy Soulstabber
36 Pansy Poker

"I'm as much of a twink as your grandpa is a pimp."
Old 08-03-2002, 09:54 PM   #42
Feldynn

"All that from the man who said he would stay out of my threads."

Please point us to where Kerryn said he would stay out of your threads.

"Its not a mystery. You didnt listen."

It is a mystery because you didn't tell us .. one thing you have to remember Chiteng is that not everyone on this board has played as long as you have, and most of us won't know of half the people / events you refer to because we simply weren't there. Heck I've been playing for over 3 years on EMarr and I don't have a clue who/what/when/where you're referring to half the time /shrug.
Old 08-04-2002, 01:43 AM   #43
Dwarkarn

Sh|t I updated my website, drank 16 beers and had sex with a goat and you guys are still ttrying to debate with someone who obviously doesn't have the brains to see reason.
Old 08-04-2002, 03:01 AM   #44
Draelyn

Was it good Dwark?

Drae
Old 08-04-2002, 03:23 AM   #45
TyriaEM

Default The Subject at Hand...kinda

I'm sorry, I've never posted in any of these threads before, I usually find stuff to throw in the laugh section, but like to troll the R&F to see what's going on now.

Any time I see a topic with everyone debating like this (and I am sorry Chiteng, I really don't know what the crusade is you're pulling for, not your fault, I'm just blank) I get in the mood to watch "Neon Genesis Evangelion." While reading through these threads, my mind just keeps thinking of the Human Instrumentality Project and all the inner workings of it, and then I have to go watch Shinji's ego go into overload and begin to shrink away from humanity and...basically from being a person.

If none of you have ever seen this series and have no clue what I'm talking about, I apologize. Though, I think you should watch it, it is a very good series, got critically acclaimed reviews when first released in Japan, and the dubbing of it for English dialogue was pretty darn good too. Well, I've rambled on enough...and my message will probably go into oblivion as the thread continues. But if you do happen to read this, do consider watching it, it's good...makes you think...

I'm done.
Old 08-04-2002, 05:41 AM   #46
Dwarkarn

Default Re: The Subject at Hand...kinda

Was it good Dwark?
Well....the 16 beers were good, the sex with the goat was good you can look on the website for pics of that ahh sh|t no matter the camera cut out at that time, the morning after well no that was no good , but unfortunately there is no pictures of vomit thrusting out of peoples throats as once again the camera cut out.

Old 08-04-2002, 06:50 AM   #47
Chiteng

Default Re: Feldynn

I'll stay out of it

Feldynn,

The above is an exact quote from a Kerryn post.

It is not quoted in context, it IS cut and pasted. Normally it would pain my
conscience to do such a thing put given his penchant for doing far worse,
it eases the pain.

Old 08-04-2002, 07:40 AM   #48
Toxx The Wizard

If I were to take a donkey, and make it fight a giraffe, who would come out on top?

I'm guessing it would be the gorilla, because gorilla's are mean.
Old 08-04-2002, 09:07 AM   #49
Kerryn Darkwater

pub4.ezboard.com/femarrdr...9&stop=369

There's where that quote comes from and as usual Chiteng's vocal chords are parked in the wrong end of his anatomy.

The quote actually read: I'll stay out of it until a time that I see fit.

Deliberately quoting people out of context to suit your own purpose is a dishonest thing to do. Once again it seems that it's a bad thing for other people to be dishonest but absoloutley fine for you.

Now, to make you look even stupider you had told me you were going to call it post stalking if I posted in your new thread. Well guess what, I didn't post in your new thread. Numbnuts.
Old 08-04-2002, 10:20 AM   #50
Nekiah Dragonsbane

Kerryn,

You shouldn't ever have a problem telling me I'm wrong. I respect your opinion more than most people I know, and I've only briefly chatted with you in game.

That being said, I don't think I'm wrong. You can argue that the ends don't justify the means, but that's exactly what Chiteng has been (constantly) spouting for the last 3 years.

I know he's not a child, but I'm not his mother, his wife, his psychiatrist, his father, his gynecologist, or his ex-high school principle.

In its most basic extremes, he's nothing to me but a living body somewhere. I really don't care if he ever gets help, or if he ever drops his vendetta.

As long as he's quiet about.

I normally feel that the ends NEVER justify the means. But with Chiteng, it's like fighting an uphill battle with a large hairy woman. You're probably not going to win, and you're going to have to wrestle around with a large hairy sweat covered woman in the process.

It hardly seems worth it to me.

The ONLY way to avoid Chiteng is to ignore him. He posts to de-rail a thread and you just totally pretend his post doesn't exist.

You're not going to "show him"! You're not going to change his mind. You're just going to increase the festering.

You know better than to scratch poison ivy rashes, and it's the same way with Chiteng. Let it die naturally.

Now, that's the last I'm posting on the subject, feel free to talk with me about it in game, because I'm heeding my advice.

Nekiah Dragonsbane