Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2002, 09:02 PM   #26
Chiteng

Dwarkarn did impersonate you. You didnt say boo about it. I have said all I have to say on this matter. With the high number of anonymous posters it was easily possible he created a new accout with which to harass. I didnt and dont know you.
You could be anyone.

Old 08-06-2002, 12:30 AM   #27
Keldarn

Hmm...are you the real Chiteng?

A cosmic vortex could have
swooped down and sucked up the real Chiteng, and
spat out
an alien inpersonator to fill
his position. Who knows for sure? Could it
be solar flares interrupting the transfer
of carrier signals? Such a quandry.
Old 08-06-2002, 12:48 AM   #28
Chukzombi

***Dwarkarn did impersonate you. You didnt say boo about it. I have said all I have to say on this matter***

Heh, run run run, your worlds are colliding!

Old 08-06-2002, 12:58 AM   #29
Dwarkarn

With the high number of anonymous posters it was easily possible he created a new accout with which to harass.
Chiteng of all the fvcking stupid things you have said this has to be the Holy Mother of them all. Why in the hell would I ever create another account to post? I stand by every fvcking word I have ever posted on this board, and havent you yourself said many times I only post for attention, then why the fvck would I create another account?

Get your "friend" Nuldar to check the IP's of mine and his posts (Nuldar has full permission from me to post every IP address I have used on this board ) , or do you want me to post my IP up here again like I did once on the AB boards. Was so funny that 5 mins after posting it, my firewall lit up like a Christmas tree and you then proceeded to call me a liar because the IP did not appear to exist, obviously you have never heard of a firewall running in true stealth mode. If you want more IP's to play around with Chiteng let me know, traceback is a wonderful tool.
Old 08-06-2002, 01:04 AM   #30
Kerryn Darkwater

You missed one guys. Good god, I go to sleep for a few hours and you drop the ball.

<FONT COLOR = "YELLOW">Tizzard, Raedwulf, his name was Tizzard.
You could at least get that right.</FONT>

Like you spelt Feldynn right you hypocritical lying fuck??
Old 08-06-2002, 03:27 AM   #31
Feldynn

Default Chiteng...

"Dwarkarn did impersonate you. You didnt say boo about it. I have said all I have to say on this matter. "

In your own words Chiteng... "Imitiation is the sincerest form of flattery.".

"With the high number of anonymous posters it was easily possible he created a new accout with which to harass. "

If you had taken 5 minutes to actually check your fact, by clicking on my EZBoard name (Here's the link) you will see some stats for me. I have been an EZBoard Member since July 16th 2000 and have over 800 posts in total (not to mention 200+ posts on the EMarr board).. hardly stats for an anonymous account, wouldn't you agree? I very much doubt Dwarkarn would go to the extreme effort of making an account over 2 years ago and building up it's post count just to harass people he didn't like. Check your facts before you make accusations.

"I didnt and dont know you. You could be anyone."

So just because you don't know me that gives you the right to doubt my individuality??

Since you haven't countered a number of the points I have made in this thread I declare them to be unrefuted!!
Old 08-06-2002, 04:20 AM   #32
Caelie

Default Re: Chiteng...

Feldynn, your one of the good guys..We've had our ups and downs, but I consider you a friend. Everyone that has known you over the last 3 years knows Feldynn is just Feldynn aside from the little Shaman Yridia you bring up every now and then.

One word of advise. Don't even lower yourself to argue with this guy anymore. Its what he lives for and you are feeding him. You are way above his level when it comes to brain cell count.

When I'm reading a thread and it gets to the point that Chiting and some of the others starts posting, I loose interest and move on to another. (Well, they don't start posting, they start slinging same ole mud at each other, that has nothing to do with the thread...Boring)!
Old 08-06-2002, 06:00 AM   #33
Hymdall

Default Re: Chiteng...

I agree with Caelie man, arguing with this guy is very old and obviously way below your standard. I don't know you in game, but your presentation here is extremely impressive.

You won't get an apology from him, he won't admit he was wrong, it's pointless to debate any topic with him, as he can never keep on topic or openly state what in the name of he|| he is talking about.

I love the "I must be vague or I will not win" arguement of his....priceless.

The "I don't have to prove my accusations because, I'm not a state employee"...that was a good one too.

I accuse Chiteng of abusive playing and a trolling of the message boards and you know what....I don't have to prove a damn thing because I'm not a state employee....EVERYONE must accept it as truth, for I say it is...I do not have to back that up with anything more than some made up bullsh|t story about player "C" in Karana on day 44 at 9:12 PM of the server and I can be as freakin' vague as I want...

(note: the above paragraph was sarcasm, I don't actually accuse you of anything, don't want to argue with you, don't want to interact with you, just pointing out that I have no respect for someone who, hasn't got the balls to make thier case or complaint clearly known...Player "S" wtf is that...you're actually concerned for his anonimity now? Why the hell would you want to bring all this crap to the boards and try to protect his identity.....wait don't answer, I don't want to know as I am sure it will be some vague stupid answer telling me to go look through your thousands of postings.)

Quoting someone out of context is one thing (which I don't actually care for) Quoting someone like you did was plain wrong and deceitful. You preach against liars Chiteng, yet I say using that half-quote to support this argument was no more than a lie or a deception in itself.

Hym
before anyone yells anonymous poster...

Hymdal 49 Barbarian Warrior
Hyms 53 Dwarf Cleric
Hymdals 51 Vah Shir beastlord
Akahym mule halfling
Evilhym mule dark elf (anyone seeing a pattern with these names)

Old 08-06-2002, 07:11 AM   #34
Chiteng

Default Re: Hymdal

I agree with Caelie man, arguing with this guy is very old and obviously way below your standard. I don't know you in game, but your presentation here is extremely impressive.
Then why are you choosing to?

You won't get an apology from him, he won't admit he was wrong,
Sure I do, when I AM, wrong

it's pointless to debate any topic with him, as he can never keep on topic or openly state what in the name of he|| he is talking about.
Since I dont know you I will just say that it IS possible you just cant discern
what I am talking about. That might be YOUR limitation.

I love the "I must be vague or I will not win" arguement of his....priceless.
So I should explain everything I do to the Nth degree? Making it totally simple to
counter what I do? You have a peculiar idea of how to accomplish a goal against
opposition.

The "I don't have to prove my accusations because, I'm not a state employee"...that was a good one too.
I didnt hear you complain when Raedwulf used that rationale. No he didnt use those words. He did say that if you are not in court you are not held to the same standard. Since you didnt complain about him saying that, I am sorry I cant take your complaint seriously.

I accuse Chiteng of abusive playing and a trolling of the message boards and you know what....I don't have to prove a damn thing because I'm not a state employee....EVERYONE must accept it as truth, for I say it is...I do not have to back that up with anything more than some made up bullsh|t story about player "C" in Karana on day 44 at 9:12 PM of the server and I can be as freakin' vague as I want...

(note: the above paragraph was sarcasm, I don't actually accuse you of anything, don't want to argue with you, don't want to interact with you, just pointing out that I have no respect for someone who, hasn't got the balls to make thier case or complaint clearly known...Player "S" wtf is that...you're actually concerned for his anonimity now? Why the hell would you want to bring all this crap to the boards and try to protect his identity.....wait don't answer, I don't want to know as I am sure it will be some vague stupid answer telling me to go look through your thousands of postings.)
Because I was more concerned that he was allowed to do it, than in blasting him.
If you are trying to say that you dont believe my story, well thats ok. Go ahead and dont believe it. Truth is not your hostage. He knows its true, so do I,
and I suspect many others. I was only telling the story at the insistance of
Skerry. You also ignored that. You ignore a great many things.

Quoting someone out of context is one thing (which I don't actually care for) Quoting someone like you did was plain wrong and deceitful. You preach against liars Chiteng, yet I say using that half-quote to support this argument was no more than a lie or a deception in itself.
If you actually believe this, then why did you not denounce Kerryn when he did it to me? I am afraid that it is hard to give you credibility unless you are consistant.

From observation I can see that you only complain when you 'THINK' I have done
something. If it is being done TO me, that means its ok somehow. Nice world you live in. Glad I dont share it.

Old 08-06-2002, 07:38 AM   #35
Toxx The Wizard

Default Re: This picture is smaller than the sig max.

Chiteng..

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/fierios/lightning.txt
Old 08-06-2002, 07:43 AM   #36
Kerryn Darkwater

If you actually believe this, then why did you not denounce Kerryn when he did it to me?
Hook me up with a link Chiteng. I'll denounce or defend myself as I see fit.

Failure to comply with this request will result in me calling you a liar.
Old 08-06-2002, 08:39 AM   #37
Raedwulf

Dang, Ostrich Boy! I didn't think you could get funnier, but you actually topped yourself.

1. Hymdall wasn't arguing with you. He posted his opinion for his buddy Feldynn.

2. You've been wrong 100's of times on this board according to everyone but you. You've never apologized. I've demonstrated your errors at least a dozen times, and instead of apologizing, you just stick your head back in the sand or some other orifice.

3. Hym's got the same limitation of us all. We aren't insane and don't speak Martian. If 100 people tell you they don't understand you, perhaps the limitation is YOURS.

4. Huge fvcking difference between vague and simplistic.

5. I never used that rationale. I made a distinction between two separate burdens of proof - criminal and civil. You tried to hold folks to the criminal burden of "reasonable doubt" when we aren't talking about criminal conduct. None of us are held in every day conversation to either of those burdens. However, if someone makes an accusation against another in polite society, they usually provide evidence. I do so, so should you. Those legal burdens of proof are meaningless, but societal norms are not. You're a fvcking hypocrit and a lunatic. My evidence is your prior post.

6. Neither Hymdall nr anyone else is required to read every thread and denounce every statement every poster makes that might fall within certain parameters. You really are a lunatic.
Old 08-06-2002, 10:11 AM   #38
Hymdall

Let me clarify a few things Chiteng... (gonna use that cut and paste quote thingy you like so much.....damn you reposted my entire post....guess you didnt want to get hammered for only using half of it.)

"Since I dont know you I will just say that it IS possible you just cant discern
what I am talking about. That might be YOUR limitation."

No, my limitation is created by the presentation you have put forth. Your subject is vague and pointless. You offer no details for us to discern and judge. Vagueness has its place, but not when you are trying to prove a wrong.

"So I should explain everything I do to the Nth degree? Making it totally simple to
counter what I do? You have a peculiar idea of how to accomplish a goal against
opposition."

Yes sir, you do have to. You want people to accept your version of the story, then yes you do have to explain it and you have to keep explaining it. Vagueness has no function here, you aren't Clinton trying to escape judgement, you are a player making an accusation against another player.

I have a peculiar idea how to accompolish a goal against opposition? No, I know the best face to present to this type of opposition is the hard truth and point blank. Vagueness and semantics does nothing more than make you look like you're reaching and probing.

"I didnt hear you complain when Raedwulf used that rationale. "

Show me the link, if Raed did this I will denounce it. You cannot come to a public forum and expect us to take an accusation seriously with out proof. Pure and simple. Show me where he said this. Don't quote it, I want to read his words. Show me the link.

"Because I was more concerned that he was allowed to do it, than in blasting him.
If you are trying to say that you dont believe my story, well thats ok. Go ahead and dont believe it. Truth is not your hostage. He knows its true, so do I,
and I suspect many others. I was only telling the story at the insistance of
Skerry. You also ignored that. You ignore a great many things.
"

He was allowed to do it by whom? Also, what would or could we do about it now? From waht I gather, this event is 3 plus years old. I never said I did not believe your story, it is vague and offers little to no evidence. Again, youre trying to prove a wrong in this "crusade" without proof or exact reasoning. I can't support that. Of course now you'll get on here and say you don't want my support or something along those lines....then why post? (and I know that you could care less about "my" support, but you obviously want someone on the board to buy into this.)

Truth is not my hostage? Where the devil did that come from? I'm demanding evidence of the deed from you. You claim the accusation as a truth, I want proof. Skerry asked for the same thing I am, proof and details. You gave him some vague story that looked like it came from an old episode of Dragnet.....In order to protect the innocents names have been changed....

"If you actually believe this, then why did you not denounce Kerryn when he did it to me? I am afraid that it is hard to give you credibility unless you are consistant."

Again, show me where. If he did this, I will denounce it. Don't quote with "cut and paste" on this, as you have proven to be untrustworthy with the all mighty "cut and paste". Show me the link so I can read his words.

"From observation I can see that you only complain when you 'THINK' I have done
something. If it is being done TO me, that means its ok somehow. Nice world you live in. Glad I dont share it."

Actually, I dont think you've done anything but be vague and carry on a fight that's not worth fighting. Again, you have proved nothing by your vagueness, you've made accusations and can't back them up with the "evidence" you have provided. I enjoy my world, people here have to prove an accusation. Oh and for the record, I complain all the damn time, what you do or don't do has nothing to do with the amount of complaining that I do.

Hym
Old 08-06-2002, 10:41 AM   #39
Raedwulf

And another "reader" comes to the board and disagrees with Chiteng. How come none of the "silent majority" ever does so, except via anonymous flames? Chit keeps pleading to the rational readers that aren't part of his "detractors," and they keep slamming him. Even my dog has learned that if she keeps biting the electrical cord, she's gonna keep getting shocked (but it sure does make her coat curly).
Old 08-06-2002, 11:40 AM   #40
Kerrol The Fury

I can't believe you started another thread addressing someone from a previous thread - again. Attention whore, aren't we?
Old 08-06-2002, 12:03 PM   #41
Chiteng

Default Re: Kerrol

I already explained why I do that Kerrol. Did you miss that? Oh well.

Old 08-06-2002, 12:06 PM   #42
Raedwulf

I think Kerrol described it more accurately and better.
Old 08-06-2002, 02:56 PM   #43
Toxx The Wizard

I already explained why I do that Kerrol. Did you miss that? Oh well.
More than likely, he did. Kerrol probably doesn't speak retard.
Old 08-06-2002, 04:59 PM   #44
ariall

Felds an imposter?

-snicker-

*hugs* Feld

Aarial
Old 08-06-2002, 05:21 PM   #45
Raedwulf

And where was this alleged impersonation, anyway? Since I stalk Chiteng, I think I ought to have seen it, but I musta missed it in my obsessive pursuit of bringing the criminal player known as Chiteng to justice.
Old 08-06-2002, 06:04 PM   #46
Chiteng

Default Re: Raedwulf

Dwarkarn post 4348

He is answering a post I addressed to Feldynn

Old 08-06-2002, 07:16 PM   #47
Birren

"I didnt hear you complain when Raedwulf used that rationale. No he didnt use those words. He did say that if you are not in court you are not held to the same standard. Since you didnt complain about him saying that, I am sorry I cant take your complaint seriously.
Well if tahts what you judge credibility by, you chiteng, have 0 credibility.

Old 08-06-2002, 08:40 PM   #48
Raedwulf

Default Re: King of the Non-Answer

And where the fvck is that post you retard? Thread? Page? Something? How the fvck am I supposed to find a specific post out of 4400 and counting? Damn, you are so fvcking ridiculous.

And answering posts directed to others is a common mistake or decision on boards like this.

Giminy!
Old 08-07-2002, 06:29 AM   #49
Feldynn

Default Raedwulf (and Chiteng)...

Raed,

Here's the link (hopefully) to the page where Dwarkarn replied to one of Chitengs posts... Click Here .. about 1/4th the way down the page, about post 80 in the "The Politics of Erollis Marr *note this is the new thread*" thread if my math is sound hehe.

Chiteng,

Since you are ignoring or just choose not to counter a number of points I have made in this thread you kindly created for me, once again I hereby declare that they are unrefuted and with no evidence to the contrary must be therefore be true...

Kind regards,

Feldynn

Old 08-07-2002, 08:10 AM   #50
Chiteng

Default Re: Feldynn

Feldynn,

I suggest you get used to dissappointment. I do what 'I' want, not what anyone else wants. I replied as much as I am going to, to your questions.

If you find that lacking, that is too bad. Perhaps I found your questions lacking.
Dwarkarn did impersonate you, and you havent said anything more than
quote me. Hey thats great, but then dont expect more from me either.

I follow my own agenda, and possibly Mitch's were she to ask. No one elses.