Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2002, 06:43 PM   #1
Nuldar

Default Take a Break

Knock it off guys.

Chiteng vs. the board and the board vs. Chiteng needs to take a break for awhile.

Nuldar
Da`Kor
Old 08-07-2002, 07:06 PM   #2
Dalamarn Darkgem

AMEN.. Thank ya Jesus... and Nuldar ;-)
Old 08-07-2002, 07:36 PM   #3
Vespay

Default re

Nuldar ... I love you ... that is the BEST idea I've heard yet, amen!

Vespay Twilightkicker
Old 08-07-2002, 07:47 PM   #4
Kylien Jellybean

Default Re: re

Give Toxx his pictures back kthx! I want the monkey humping the robot...
Old 08-07-2002, 08:13 PM   #5
Raedwulf

Default Grumble, grumble

What's the point of a Rants & Flames board, if we can't rant and flame?

Oh, well.

/em heads back to the Barney the Dinosaur page.
Old 08-07-2002, 08:32 PM   #6
Toxx The Wizard

Default Re: Grumble, grumble

OT

The brell boards have a "raves" board, and no R&F board. The raves board is where they compliment eachother and thank one another for things that they've done.

It may seem like a sappy idea, however it's quite active over there. Sorry, I can't provide a link.
Old 08-07-2002, 09:12 PM   #7
Kylien Jellybean

Toxx plz repost the monkey humping the robot kthx.
Old 08-07-2002, 09:19 PM   #8
Toxx The Wizard

http://www.crosswinds.net/~ofthesword/monk.txt

Enjoy
Old 08-08-2002, 04:30 AM   #9
Treage

Thank You Nuldar
Old 08-08-2002, 04:57 AM   #10
Kamakasi Battlemaster

Default re

I agree, its getting VERY lame. Your just beating it to death now, im suprised that some of you have not knoticed this your self and shut your mouth.

Just let it go.

Kama
:rollin:
Old 08-08-2002, 09:46 AM   #11
Ice Weasel X

You know it's bad when the first and last pages of this forum have threads by Chiteng...
Old 08-08-2002, 11:29 AM   #12
Mitch The Blonde

''You know it's bad when the first and last pages of this forum have threads by Chiteng... ''

Ice

Nuldars statement applied ''equally'' to both Chiteng AND his detractors, I think that little jibe was exactly the kind of thing Nuldar was talking about so why not do as he asks and leave the cheap shots at the door.

K ?

Mitch
Old 08-08-2002, 12:21 PM   #13
Ice Weasel X

/shrug

That was to be my last on the subject for now, and I actually half-expected it to be deleted.  You misunderstood, so I'll explain this once and leave it at that.  What's probably going to come to you as a shock is that it wasn't meant as a cheap shot.  I clicked the last page link and noticed that one of the very last messages was a Chiteng thread.  That comment was from my own incredulity that this one person has riled this board up for that much time on an almost constant basis.  That has nothing to do with what I think of him or his posts.  I've seen much worse (thankfully, not for long).  Had I seen someone else with whom I don't argue posting like mad and getting a reaction for that long, I would've made a similar comment.

So no, it wasn't an attack.  Shock?  A little.  Amusement?  Yeah, although I hate to say it.  "Guilty pleasure" is such an ugly term.

In a nutshell:  I don't like him, but despite that fact I am often amused by the very threads that are now just reaching a number way too large to be anything but distracting.  I probably should have worded that last post differently.
Old 08-08-2002, 01:49 PM   #14
Dwarkarn

Nuldars statement applied ''equally'' to both Chiteng AND his detractors, I think that little jibe was exactly the kind of thing Nuldar was talking about so why not do as he asks and leave the cheap shots at the door.
Guess who's back, back again, the gimp is back tell some men. Welcome back Mitch.

Why should I leave the cheap shots at the door? If I don't like someone I am going to state it. If you want to censor yourself then please go right ahead. how about starting by stopping to think before you post next time and when you realise what you are going to say is stupid then censor yourself.

This post will probably get deleted, so be it.

Old 08-08-2002, 01:55 PM   #15
SkerryNB

Default ...

Better be careful there dwark... Nuldar is ripping posts down if chiting is even remotly offended by them or apparently interested in them.

I had 1 taken down just shortly ago which had nothing to do with the boy, but he thought it did.. so poof!

Old 08-08-2002, 02:18 PM   #16
Carathos Ollathir

Now, lets be fair. Chiteng had a post in this thread that was nuked, too. Overall it doesn't really bother me, but it does seem kind of silly, this being a Rants and Flames board. Is there such a thing as a R&F thread that doesn't involve petty bickering? I haven't seen one.
Old 08-08-2002, 02:51 PM   #17
Dwarkarn

Default Re: ...

Better be careful there dwark... Nuldar is ripping posts down if chiting is even remotly offended by them or apparently interested in them.
Doesn't bother me if my posts are ripped, down Nuldar is mod and any one of my posts may be deleted, that is one of the rules we post under.

I will not censor myself but I will not get angry if my posts are deleted, it's not my board to be saying what stays or or doesn't.

Old 08-08-2002, 03:39 PM   #18
Toxx The Wizard

Is there such a thing as a R&F thread that doesn't involve petty bickering? I haven't seen one.
Visit at your own risk

And don't be a fool and jihad their board.
Old 08-08-2002, 04:24 PM   #19
Qool Breeze

Dwark,

That's not the "real" Mitch.

Q

Old 08-08-2002, 04:45 PM   #20
Mitch The Blonde

Ice

Thanks for taking the time to explain your post, youre correct, i did misunderstand your meaning.

I see nothing else worth dignifying a reply here so I'll leave it in Nuldars impartial and fair hands to deal with the idiots.

Mitch
Old 08-08-2002, 04:49 PM   #21
Dwarkarn

I see nothing else worth dignifying a reply here so I'll leave it in Nuldars impartial and fair hands to deal with the idiots.
ROFL
Old 08-08-2002, 05:56 PM   #22
Maeri

What seem like the most relevant rules:
You are a guest, act like one.

7) The administrator and moderators are allowed to delete and modify posts/threads and/or ban you without giving you, or anyone else, an explanation.

8) The administrator and moderators may add/change/remove rules whenever they please. When you post after these changes you agree with these new rules.

10) The administrator and moderators are allowed to “close” a thread whenever they please. They don't have to give you or anyone else an explanation. If you try to continue the “closed” thread with creating a new thread, this thread will be deleted. Continue with breaking the rule and you will get banned (no warnings, we ban you whenever we please).

11) Re-submitting of deleted post (does not matter if you're the author or not) will get you banned (read “banishment”).

15) Creating multiple accounts to back your own posts up under another name is not only very lame, it’s also not allowed. The posts will get deleted, and if you continue, you might find yourself banned (read “banishment”) eventually. Remember, the administrator and moderators are allowed to publicize your IP address, and/or any related information.
Closest I've seen Dwark come to breaking any of these would be the "other" Dw*rk*n's that occasionally make a few comments (rule 15), and of course anyone can get hit by rule 7.
Old 08-08-2002, 05:57 PM   #23
Chukzombi

Default Re: Fairness? I disagree...

Laff did Poonteng or Megatard send an e-mail to Nuld begging him to make everyone stop picking on them?
Old 08-08-2002, 06:34 PM   #24
Fyreflyght

*tap dances on the Emarr boards with pom poms*

Half time entertainment?

*throws toy black helicopters at Skerry*
Old 08-08-2002, 06:36 PM   #25
Dwarkarn

Default Re: Fairness? I disagree...

Go Fyre!!!! Pictures please!!