Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2002, 05:46 PM   #1
Kizmet Bayashi

Default Hello Everyone! ( Not a Rant or Flame)

I Just wanted to say Hello to Everyone. I have not been to this board in a long time.

Kizmet Bayashi
Da`Kor
Old 08-13-2002, 06:06 PM   #2
Igota

Heya Kizmet, don't worry, your friends Kerrol and Vendrix have been talking @#%$ about you just like the good old days.

Welcome back.
Old 08-13-2002, 07:21 PM   #3
Suicidal Slayne

/pokes kiz
Old 08-13-2002, 11:55 PM   #4
dsenier

You know their is something wrong when you come to the rant / flame board to say hello to people.
Old 08-14-2002, 09:07 AM   #5
Zel Greyweather

I dunno how people liked Kizmet or anything, but just my opinion here... Some folks know that they or their guild or some event they took part in might have pissed off some bunch of people, so curtousy to the moderators they'd post in Rants and Flames saying normal ol things that aren't even rant-related just in case someone decides to blow a blood vein and a bit fit over something that happened two years ago. But that's just my thoughts about what are some people's case. Like Bubu's good bye post, you know... he posted in Rants and Flames, don't believe he had any ranting or flaming to do in his good bye post, but I'm sure he knew that upon seeing that post a lot of people would jump on his case.

Err, actually, I can't remember all of his post, but... like I said, its just how I see it.