Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Raiders' Get-Together

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2002, 07:39 PM   #1
Allorion

Default 45-51 chars who HATE DL!!!!!!!!

I'm just wondering if anyone else in this lvl range would like to start a regular(3-4 nights EST a week) hunting group for exp other then the normal DL/KC route.
I am a forever 46 Ranger and would love some exp on a regular basis i just hate how boring DL gets( I solo in DSP on Luclin but want to learn better group tactics for higher lvls)
Welcome to all classes and races,Just drop me a line IG ALWAYS lookin for travels to new and exciting zones and I play NBG as a loot rule(unless class/race specific) then random for sell loot if noone fits NBG.

"may your SoW never fail you, and your foes fall quickly"
Allorion Manasponge
46th season Ranger of Tunare

Old 06-22-2002, 12:28 PM   #2
Wenjii

48th enchantress who can't stand the boredom of DL and the overcamped nature of SolB.

I really like COM, and have the parts for my OS key and half my HS key.

Send me a tell if you're looking for an enchantress with a thirst for excitement. If I'm not in a guild xp group or raid or tinkering, I'd love to join you.

Wenjii Parvusimmedeas
48th enchantress
Tinker crazy
The Appointed
Old 06-22-2002, 11:12 PM   #3
Mayteira

Default SD

Have you tried Scarlet Desert, lots of stuff is green to me at 54/55, and lots is also dark blue.....get a group and the exp is great, soloing is good too. Also heard twilight is good, or many of the other open zones in kunark/velious, just need a tracker to grab the mobs.
Old 06-23-2002, 11:24 AM   #4
Quichan Paine

Default Re: SD

if your a ranger and can handle soloing go to EW and fear kite the animals.. you'll be 51 in no time (stay away from the manticores they aren't animals and are mean)
Old 06-24-2002, 09:29 AM   #5
tluamiani

Default Re: SD

Yeah, I second EW. Best thing to do is to camp at the spot where Icefang spawns, and pull mammoths, walruses and rhino's from all around you. I spent about 7 levels on and off there.

Tluamiani Woodglade, Lvl 52 ranger