Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2002, 07:51 AM   #51
Aganerral

Mitch,

Honestly, I don't know if not responding would work. It would keep the threads from getting huge, but it would not put an end to anything. We've had 'lulls' where Chiteng would pretty much vanish from the boards for a couple months, and during those time, his name is rarely mentioned, no one starts threads about him, etc. But then, seemingly out of nowhere, he returns, starting new threads with variations on all the old topics.

Aganerral
Old 08-08-2002, 07:59 AM   #52
Chiteng

Default Re: Agan

One would assume that would be better than what is happening.
If you seek total departure that is unlikely.
Old 08-08-2002, 09:45 AM   #53
Aganerral

Chiteng,

In no way am I saying that I want/expect you to leave completely, or be banned. I was replying to Mitch's statement, in which she postulated:

But I dont really think its 'the crusade' that keeps Chiteng posting, I think its YOU, yes YOU the person reading this. I have lost count of the times people have posted how 'amusing' or 'witty' or 'entertaining' they find Chiteng and the replies to his posts must number over 500 just on the first page of R&F alone.
I was simply pointing out that that is not the case. Everyone replying to your posts keeps the threads going, but it is NOT the actions of everyone else on this board that continues to bring you back to start the threads in the first place. Your board arrivals/departures appear to be based entirely on your schedule, and not on anything else that happens on the board.
Old 08-08-2002, 10:01 AM   #54
Chiteng

In keeping with Nuldars request, I cannot give a detailed explanation.
I can only say that at times my arrival is 'triggered' much like a gun.
Please do not ask for more info because I cant give it at this time.