Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
ShardmoonVer.1

Default Either the best satire ever.. or worst writing

http://christwire.org/2010/04/anothe...dent-with-sex/

Female teachers grow more and more disgusting, as they continue to attack their minor-aged male students with sex.

It seems the realm of teaching is being plagued by a new breed of pedophile: female teachers who like to prey upon our young sons of America. Last year, our astute leader and friend, Pastor Jack Gould, revealed this dangerous new trend of liberal female teachers attacking young boys with sex.

These teachers have a sick, festering desire to corrupt the minds of the pure and innocent. They exploit a young male’s burgeoning sexuality — meant to only be fully released during the confines of wedlock, to his wife — for their own sick desires.

Today we find yet another tragic story, this time as a 16-year-old was forced to have sexual and oral relations with his 24-year-old high school math teacher and fitness instructor.

This poor teen’s mind wanted to only focus on playing sports with his friends and earning solid marks, so that he could propel himself into college by virtue of his sterling academics and impressive extracurricular regimen.

Instead, now, this young man has been psychologically destroyed. A teen boy’s mind is not designed to be raped by a fully grown woman.

Reports detail how this young man shamefully came forward to speak of how this teacher raped him in her car, using both her secret parts and her mouth to do unfathomable acts upon his body. This young man was so emotionally scarred, ashamed and in so much pain, he allegedly did not even want to take the stand during the trial.

The thought of what horrors this young must have faced as this teacher forced him to copulate in her car, using his body for all of her lustful desires, is truly disturbing. What’s even more frustrating is the thought of how these liberal courts tend to let these teachers get away with such things with only a slap on the wrist.

It is a wonder that young men are even able to graduate high school and go on to college, as a man should do. We find more females in college now than young men due to things like this: how can our sons make it to college when they are being raped at such an age, one where they should be protected by law and not abused by a system of biased corruption.

There needs to be far more stern and stiff punishments for these female teachers. There should be mandatory jail time and corporal punishment, perhaps even with the penalty of forfitting one’s life for a severe enough offense. As a society, we need to let these female teachers know that they do not have a carte blanc to attack these innocent, minor male students with their sexual antics.

We must let these diseased women know that as a society, we do not condone their sex attacks and will uphold the law to ensure their threat is removed for good.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
Where were these teachers when I was a teenager?
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:57 AM   #3
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally Posted by Martigan View Post
Where were these teachers when I was a teenager?
Never once did I have a teacher in k-12 that I wouldn't have minded this happening. It wasn't until I reached college and I met my Spanish teacher. Aye caramba!

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:55 AM   #4
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
...a young male’s burgeoning sexuality (meant to only be fully released during the confines of wedlock, to his wife, for their own sick desires).
Oh, what a difference punctuation makes.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #5
ShardmoonVer.1

I have book marked that site due to sheer awesomeness.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
SupportTank

While I completely agree about school teachers and sex with students is wrong.

There is Nothing sick about it at those ages. Not from the males perspective anyways.

16 and 24? whats the problem again?

70 Warrior - Affliction

If someone tells you it's OK to lie. How do you know they aren't lying?
SupportTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #7
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by SupportTank View Post
16 and 24? whats the problem again?
Rape laws

If the age of consent is 18, then the teacher gets nailed for rape at worst, or for sexual harassment of a student and maybe both.

Now as we romanticize teacher giving it up for the student, keep in mind that if this were a 24 year old male bending little 15 year old Johnie or Suzee over he would be in jail for a long time for rape.

If this story is true, then this teacher needs to go to prison and get some psychological help.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #8
SupportTank

Rape laws deal with todays society.

Which is all fine and dandy. But there is several million years of evolution working against them.

less then 200 years ago people getting married at 12 wasn't unheard of.

18 is a silly age.

BTW just check how well this law actually works. the kids still have sex. they just don't tell anyone. STD's stats haven't changed much at all. same with teen pregnacy's.

a better idea would be for better education on safe sex and why sex isn't a good idea before 18. Not that will stop them, but put the effort in for the sake of the law.

oh and for the sake of controversy maybe crank down the age somewhat. maybe get that aging population issue fixed.

70 Warrior - Affliction

Old 05-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
Lurikeen
Freaky

Support, there are several millions of years of evolution between someone killing you. If someone murders you is that OK, given the millions of years of evolution?
Old 05-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #10
InTenSity

Originally Posted by Lurikeen View Post
Support, there are several millions of years of evolution between someone killing you. If someone murders you is that OK, given the millions of years of evolution?
Murder isn't ok, but believing it isn't going to happen is a bit naive also. Murder happens, hopefully you don't put yourself in a situation to be murdered. Less than 100 years ago girls of the ages of 14 - 18 were being married off and it was ok. Because of medicine and health care today older women are able to procreate, but back in the days 40 year olds weren't giving a lot of birth.

WTF am I talking about? Ignore this post, I've had 3 vodka lemonades.
InTenSity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #11
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
I lost my virginity to an 18-year-old when I was 14...and all it did was make me want more!
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:33 AM   #12
FafnerMorell
Warrior 4 the working-day

Looks like we've got another week of SV re-living the classic debates - last week it was gay marriage, now we've got statutory rape.
-- William Shakespeare, Henvy V, Act 4, Scene 3
FafnerMorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:43 AM   #13
Davek
Squawk Box

So...lower the age of consent...give a bit more wiggle room to paedo's!

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:22 AM   #14
SupportTank

Originally Posted by Lurikeen View Post
I will admit that i just crawled out of bed. but.

WTF could you make some sense?

70 Warrior - Affliction

Old 05-03-2010, 07:27 AM   #15
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by SupportTank View Post
I will admit that i just crawled out of bed. but.

WTF could you make some sense?
You actually got it. My statment is about as nonsensical as what you wrote... "less then 200 years ago people getting married at 12 wasn't unheard of. 18 is a silly age." What people were doing millions of years ago, or just 200 years ago is irrelevant.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:34 AM   #16
Shylodog
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Shylodog
Wow. I am pretty sure that not only was the 16 year old NOT scarred by this, he was caught bragging about it to his friends and that's how it came out.

It seems to me that the biggest reason there is such a slant in these cases (men v. women) is that when a woman is performing the sex act, she is taking the student "into herself", rather than a male teacher's "entering into" the student. The possibility of physical damage is much greater (and thus possibly greater psycological damage) when it is the man doing the statutory raping.

Aside from all this, I am in total agreement with Marti's first statement. Unless the male student has not reached puberty, I just cannot conceive of even a remote possibility that he was scarred by the encounter. I mean, the teacher doesn't look much older than 20 to me, and with a little makeup (mug shots always look horrible) she's probably quite a cutie.

I dunno. I think I might have to high-five my son if he ever told me this happened to him. Unless of course the teacher was a 400lb water buffalo. Then I'd sue the shit out of the school and teacher.

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Write it down- Chuk made me lolirl
Originally Posted by Drysdale
To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Shylodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #17
Davek
Squawk Box

So...there's a double standard when it comes to having sex with children???

Male has sex with child = bad
Woman has sex with child = let's celebrate it

I actually agree with Luri on this issue.

And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:09 AM   #18
Shylodog
Supporter

Originally Posted by Davek View Post
So...there's a double standard when it comes to having sex with children???

Male has sex with child = bad
Woman has sex with child = let's celebrate it

I actually agree with Luri on this issue.
From a hetero male point of view? Yeah. Usually. And I'd agree that it's probably fucked up. But then again, I reserve the right to change my mind too.

To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #19
Wildane

What they should really do is leave it to the "victim" to determine whether or not this person be charged. If he's OK with it, we should be, too!

Seriously, if this were the case, the only teachers you'd see charged would be by those whose parents forced them to do it.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-03-2010, 09:35 AM   #20
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Shylodog View Post
From a hetero male point of view? Yeah. Usually. And I'd agree that it's probably fucked up. But then again, I reserve the right to change my mind too.
So it's only wrong if it comes from a homo male point of view? Nice one on ya.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #21
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
What they should really do is leave it to the "victim" to determine whether or not this person be charged. If he's OK with it, we should be, too!

Seriously, if this were the case, the only teachers you'd see charged would be by those whose parents forced them to do it.
So...since I remember getting hardons at 9 years old...that's a cool age for you? Just because they "can" doesn't mean they "should".

Old 05-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #22
ShardmoonVer.1

I didnt post this because of the issue of female teachers banging male students. We all know thats illegal. Of course all the straight guys here would have banged their teachers if it was an option, but the law is the law.

I just thought that was the best website ever.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #23
Shylodog
Supporter

I thought the website is pretty funny in a fucked up kinda way. Unfortunately, there are folks out there that will come upon it and are of the mind that if it's on the internet, it must be true, and it will further the gay-hating community.

Davek, I may have come across in the wrong way. I am not saying that it's ok for a teacher to rape their students in general. But I have to admit my own fucked up view that if I was that kid, or if it was my own son, I might have a less-than-mainstream view about it. My wife, on the other hand, would go all out in ruining the teacher's life because that's just how she is. I am just torn on the subject, because I know what I would have done back when I was a kid and I'm less inclined to be hypocritical about it.

As for the guy v. straight view, I'm just saying that if it was a male teacher (regardless of their sexual orientation, or the sex of the student) the perception is that they are invading the child's body, whereas a female teacher is allowing the student to invade her body. When I said "fron a hetero male point of view" I am voicing a POV that I can relate to, that is all.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #24
Wildane

Originally Posted by Davek View Post
So...since I remember getting hardons at 9 years old...that's a cool age for you? Just because they "can" doesn't mean they "should".
That's funny, because I don't hear this happening to a lot of 9-year-olds. There is a universe of difference in a 9-year-old's and a 16-year-old's ability to make a reasoned argument. Obviously I wasn't thinking of fucking 9-year-olds (ooo, double entendre) when I made that suggestion. The age of consent is ambiguous anyway. I've known 18-year-olds who couldn't figure out which sock goes on which foot (trick question; socks are unifeet!), and I've seen 14-year-olds in college. Ditch the ambiguity, give the victims a pyshce test, and if it's determined they are capable of making decisions as an adult would, leave it to them to press charges.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #25
Shylodog
Supporter

Originally Posted by Wildane View Post
That's funny, because I don't hear this happening to a lot of 9-year-olds.
Alter boys. And that's all I've got to say about that.