Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2005, 08:29 PM   #1
Keliv

Default why not to join MLF...

because of their "elite" group... all assh*les...most of the guild is good but dont waste your time with em. i recently decided to leave to try a raid heavy guild, and that was my MAIN reason... they turn it around and send me ez-board msg's like this one... Quote from Borimorg (aka Boribitch)

"What a dipshit. Stay off our boards, that is a private section for MLF of which you aren't dickhead.

Nice of you to suck up EXP,get where you are, rob loot from good members then give MLF the finger.

You're access will be taken and you will be banned. I just wanted you to know you're a lowlife fuckwad.

Don't go away mad little boy. Just go away."

and the whole reason i got access taken away in the 1st place is becasue i disagreed with him about a friend, didnt take access away untill about 5min after i posted. so i posted my thoughts in their general section. funny thing is ive talked to lots who say they dont like Jorrell as a leader, plump, ren, kitch, holth, bori or any other of their "elite"... so its not just me (and not all the people named just now are on my bad list btw). big deal i wanted to try a raid heavy guild, i tell jorrell, i get comments like "i thought u were smarter than that" and making it sound like i was ungrateful for all the help i got from MLF when i was in there which im NOT. i said in guild chat before i left if anyone i LIKED needed help dont hesitate to ask me for help for anything, but anyone i dont like, cya later. wasnt supposed to go down like that, was planning on making a post explaining everything but then i got shit from jorrell so i just left, but all his lackies are pretty much harassing me now (atleast bori..) i dont see the big deal in wanting to try a raid heavy guild. half the people in MLF didnt even like me as far as i knew, so why should i of stayed? no one i know would stay in a guild where people dont like them.

to bori and all the other "elite" in MLF i dont like... F*CK YOU.

everyone else im friends with still... like i said dont hesitate to ask for help whenever u need it.

Keliv- 70 necro
Vandi-59mnk
Keliv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:34 PM   #2
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Shouldn't this thread be titled "Why not to be guilded with Keliv..." ?

Not sure what "raid heavy guild" you matched up with but sounds like they scored a real winner
Old 10-10-2005, 08:42 PM   #3
Keliv

-ok, name what i did wrong... cause the way i see it i didnt do anything wrong, i just left a guild to try something new...just about everyone has done that.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:46 PM   #4
Keliv

ya its probobly not the best title..would change it actually if i could remember how to edit.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:48 PM   #5
Deathands

I know that I am OCD, but the cohesion of this rant/flame makes baby Jesus cry.

It also makes my eyes hurt. No more writing like an angry 3rd grader!

Deathands
70 Necro
Deathands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:52 PM   #6
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Nothing wrong with leaving a guild. Plenty wrong with coming to a public board and crying about how you weren't loved enough there or whatever it is you carried on about. Either you haven't conveyed the extent of their wrongdoing enough to make an outsider think you were the one in the right, or you're just whining.

The few MLF folks I've interacted with since the merger have all seemed like fairly easy going people. /shrug
Old 10-10-2005, 08:54 PM   #7
Keliv

the only thing im pissed about is how they are (bori mostly) are trying to turn it all around from just leaving the guild to try something new into, he left because he got all he could out of us and now hes moving on.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:56 PM   #8
Keliv

and how the hell do i edit lol
Old 10-10-2005, 09:02 PM   #9
Toopik

1) You can't edit.

2) What "raid heavy guild" because now we're all curious to see who got ya =P

3) sometimes even if you just try and use proper prounciation it helps with legibilty of the thread because sometimes when you just keep going wtih a run on sentence that keeps going and going it makes all of us want to gouge our eyes out in real life and camelfuck a midgit but thats only sometimesbecause most of the time were all ufn going happy people.

4) Thanks for supplying at least some potential flame material into R&F - Hvyarms was getting way boring : P
Toopik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:14 PM   #10
Keliv

sorry about the punctuation and crap, typed it in a hurry late at night =P and no im not very good at rant/flame as u can tell, 1st one ive ever posted, dont think ill get as good as u toopik hehe.

I dont plan on posting anything else like this and hope i never do.

Keliv
Old 10-10-2005, 09:22 PM   #11
Magicbutterfly

Sounds to me Keliv you did them a favor by leaving. What did you give in return for the things they gave you? Oh wait, you offered HELP to the people you LIKED! Well you know, that's the funny thing about life, not everyone in the world is likable and especially in this game, but jesus dude, you pretty much fucked their raid leader/guild leader in the ass with no lube with that statement. I'll bet they helped you, even those people who you have named being assholes. Part of being in a guild is HELPING people, even if you may not like them. Another funny thing about life is sometimes in order to get things taken care of you have to be in situations where people don't like YOU. The horror of not being like! OMG go cry like a baby on a public board because someone doesn't like you. Take your fucking ball and go home. If you leave a guild that raids content like Time and such and get pissed because someone doesn't like you, then you are a fucking wuss.

That is all.
Arch Magus of Magister
Magicbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:55 PM   #12
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
There sure are a lot of backfiring threads here lately.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:00 PM   #13
Keliv

ahhh ignore the whole thing about me not being liked thats not the point of this thread. and actually i didnt get help from them when i asked, took me over a month to get help for a 1 -2 grp fight and when i did get it done i had to get help outside the guild also to have enough people. there were apps to the guild who got more help than i did. Ive even gotten more grps with the guild i apped to in the last 2 days than i got in MLF in the last 2 months i was in there.

the whole point of the thread is what did i do wrong to have crap like what i quoted sent to me? all i did was leave a guild to try something new, there were others who were in the guild for less time than me and left for raiding guilds like PE and such and i didnt hear anything like this happening to them. thats the point of this thread, i could care less if people dont like me, ask anyone i know, it doesnt bother me in the least bit.

and to clear it up, didnt mean it like that, people who have helped me in the past can ask me for help anytime also. That only applies to a handful of people since i really didnt ask for help much and when i did it was the same people to help each time which were people i liked =P

Keliv
Old 10-10-2005, 10:05 PM   #14
Tumnayar DiSalvo

Shut up, MLF is one of the most upstanding guilds from MT.
Tumnayar DiSalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:07 PM   #15
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Originally Posted by Keliv
assh*les
to bori and all the other "elite" in MLF i dont like... F*CK YOU.
Why bother with the asterisks when it's patently obvious what words you're using? It doesn't make it any "cleaner."
Old 10-10-2005, 10:11 PM   #16
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Ice Weasel X
Why bother with the asterisks when it's patently obvious what words you're using? It doesn't make it any "cleaner."
Maybe he needs the help of a professional translator. Here let me give it a try...

"to bori and all the other "elite" in MLF i dont like... FUCK YOU."

How's that? Whom shall I send the bill, to?
Old 10-10-2005, 10:19 PM   #17
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

I'm not satisfied with that translation. I think the mystery letter was T.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:40 AM   #18
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
I'm having a hard time having any sympathy for you.

You left MLF to go to a raiding guild. No big deal there. You're entitled to go where you want, no matter what the reason is. But the way that you left just smacks of 'self-centered asshole'.

You come off as sounding like you're going off to play with the cool kids, and fuck the people you're leaving behind, unless they're lucky enough to be your friend, in which case you might share some of your uberness with them at some point in the future.

Did you deserve what they said to you? Maybe. Did they deserve what you said to them? I'm betting it still hasn't occurred to you that you did anything wrong.

So you try to explain yourself to the guild, and they kick you off the boards, which is their right. But you won't let it drop there. You come here, to the R&F section, for what reason? To explain yourself to the people in MLF, since you can't post on their boards? Or to get back at the officers for being mean to you?

I'm gonna go with option B.

If you were looking to explain yourself, you wouldn't have started this thread out by saying 'don't waste your time on 'em'. You clearly came here to slander the entire guild, even though you openly admit that most of the guild is good.

I think you want to pay the officers back for snubbing you. So you came here, posting for people to avoid MLF. This will make people think they're a bad guild, so what, they won't join? Or they won't group with their members? What? Then you start talking about people in the guild not liking the GL. Why? To make him worry? To create friction in the guild?

It sounds to me like you were pretty childish in the way you left, and even more childish in the way you've handled it since then. You'd be doing yourself an enormous favor by growing up and letting it go.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:07 AM   #19
Magicbutterfly

Seems to me Keliv, people not liking you does bother you. Why would you post here about the guild if it didn't? Sounds like them getting upset for you using the guild for your own gain that moving on to a more UBER guild made your pussy hurt so you had to come here. Why whine and complain about something that you created for yourself? Why burn bridges and destroy any chance you would ever have of maybe going back?

One thing I'm still curious about, who is this UBER guild you've apped to and gotten more help from than the help you received from MLF? Why are your panties in such a big twist about it? I'm too lazy to go look it up, but i'm guess MLF has a fairly large raiding crew, you were an invite i'm assuming and probably didn't give anything to the guild to earn the help in the first place. Why should they have helped you so you could bail a little while later which is exactly what you did......
Arch Magus of Magister
Magicbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:48 AM   #20
Keliv

this whole thing isnt about MLF really, mainly borimorg. i know i should of chosen a better title and i agree with tumn that they are an upstanding guild except for a few, even an officer i talked to agreed with me. wish i could go back and edit the title but cant. infact MOST are still friends of mine that i still talk to. the 1st post mostly came out totally wrong, wasnt meant to slander the whole guild or all of the officers, just came out all wrong cause i was tired, pissed about getting the ezboard message, etc... so mostly posted out of spite for bori.

and i do agree i left in the wrong manner, i hadent planned it to be like that. i was going to post and explain things about what i was doing but when i talked to jorrell about it he didnt believe that i just wanted to leave for a raiding guild and kept tugging and tugging like there were other reasons. yes there were other reasons but nothing big enough to make me wanna leave. i wanted to try something new, plain and simple.

Keliv
Old 10-11-2005, 02:53 AM   #21
Cattiebri

Little hint if you want anyone to actually read your post.

1. Spell out words, nothing makes your thread look more retarded then not being able to hit 2 more keys on the keyboard cause you're lazy or *in a hurry*. If you can't figure out how to spell something let me direct you to this link Dictonary

2. Capitalization is your friend. If you can't take the time to put that little pinky finger on the shift key for 1 minute, how do you expect us to take the time to read through you're whole thread.

3. Puncuation is another good friend of ours. Reading posts that make our eyes bleed isn't very fun. Which also tends to have us make fun of you even more.

4. Be an adult and spell out FUCK, SHIT, HELL, COCKSUCKER. This will help you be more of a flamer on the boards. Also can help us make fun of you easier, but thats besides the point.

Now please carry on with your flame properly, and keep this list handy.
Cattiebri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 03:47 AM   #22
Davek
Squawk Box

Originally Posted by Keliv
there were apps to the guild who got more help than i did. Ive even gotten more grps with the guild i apped to in the last 2 days than i got in MLF in the last 2 months i was in there.
So, what you're saying is that for anyone who wants help or groups in EQ, you have to be an applicant to a guild?

Man that just rolls off the tongue nicely.

Originally Posted by Karthanon View Post
I know, you're in Ottawa, Davek. Still, I can't help but /poke you.
Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
And you wonder why I don't play nice with you? You leave my man buttons alone.. Those are Davek's.
Davek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 04:06 AM   #23
Tamyre

Send a message via AIM to Tamyre Send a message via Yahoo to Tamyre
Okay.. I'm once AGAIN lost. Someone try to explain to me whats going on. Did he disagree about something and get kicked out of the guild? Did he fuck someone over and get kicked? Did he leave for a better guild? [ I thought MLF was a raiding guild?! ] HELP! I'm LOST!

Someone has to know whats going on with this shit.
President of the Fafner Fan Club!
Cause I said so!

Abiagael
Shadow Priestess [ 70 ] of the Horde
Kilrogg Server
World of Warcraft
Tamyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 04:18 AM   #24
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Originally Posted by Cattiebri
2. Capitalization is your friend. If you can't take the time to put that little pinky finger on the shift key for 1 minute, how do you expect us to take the time to read through you're whole thread.
Fuck the thread, I'm enjoying the idea that George spends a full minute holding down shift while posting a message. Hi.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:36 AM   #25
Plump Poopsie

Must really suck being in a guild for a WHOLE 2 MONTHS and not accomplish everything you wanted to in game. The Time flag, GoD progression .. actually gaining points within the guilds system to get your epic 1.5 .. those mean nothing.

Must have been a kick in the balls to get removed from a MEMBERS ONLY area of the guilds message board .. that post in the general after was very classy .. loved the graphics.

I don't have any ill thoughts towards you .. remember the day you left the guild, and thought you left on your own, good terms and held no ill will towards you.

Hope you have fun in the game wherever it takes you .. you where part, even for a short period, of the best guild in EQ and that is an accomplishment you should savor for a long time.
Plump Poopsie is offline   Reply With Quote