Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Funny Stuff

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2002, 09:14 AM   #1
The Lone Ranger

Default I quit everquest Post generator

Snagged this from the Glade, thought it was pretty funny.

I quit!

So all you people planning to quit, why bother writing out a long sappy post when you can just generate one here?

Last edited by The Lone Ranger; 12-04-2002 at 09:16 AM.
The Lone Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 09:23 AM   #2
Krrak

ROFL - this is pretty good - especially the "I found Jesus" and the "Martians are coming" ones that occur every so often.
Krrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 10:32 AM   #3
Igota
Supporter

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

"He called my mother a slut so i called him a fag (very clever arn't i)"

LOL! Classic.
Igota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 02:21 PM   #4
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

I got this one,

I've decided that I can't play this game anymore. It's so depressing. Every time I play EverQuest, all I can think about is slitting my wrists. My doctor said that's bad, so I can't anymore.

Of course it doesn't help that just yesterday I asked Sporkhealer to transfer some items for me. I've known him for a long time, so I thought I could trust him. After I logged on my other character, Whitesmoke, I found him sitting there linkdead. I waited THREE HOURS for him to come back, and he never did! I haven't seen him since. I trusted him, and he ripped me off!

Anyway, Whiteseer, you better watch your back, motherfucker. I know where you live, and I swear to god I'm coming to kill you the first chance I get. You can be sure of that, bitch. That's all I have to say. Farewell, my friends!

Love and kisses,
spaz

LMAO !!

Zolmaz Zo'Boto (AkA Zolspaz)
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 04:11 PM   #5
Cthen

Send a message via AIM to Cthen
I am about to die from a rare form of hand cancer......
Cthen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 05:09 PM   #6
Azraelwrath

I'm just posting here to say that I'm quitting EQ. Ever since my grandmother died, I can't help but think about my own life, and how I've wasted it playing everquest.

Actually I've come to realize over the past few weeks wasted way too much of my life on this game. When I look back at all the time I've spent playing this game, months and years that I can't get back, that I could have spent in the REAL world, with my REAL friends, it almost brings me to tears. I hate this game so much now.

Anyway that plays EQ is a loser. I can't believe that all of you retards still play it. I guess you're all just jealous of my 22 inch rockstar cock and 12 supermodel girlfriends that I fuck every day (all at the same time), both of which I gained immediately after quitting everquest. You're all a bunch of fucking sad losers. Especially Moonfire. You really need to get a life, buddy.

Anyway, Whitecure, you better watch your back, motherfucker. I know where you live, and I swear to god I'm coming to kill you the first chance I get. You can be sure of that, bitch. That's all I have to say. Farewell, my friends!

Love and kisses,
Azraelwrath
SOE Interviewer: You're hired.

Last edited by Azraelwrath; 12-04-2002 at 05:12 PM.
Azraelwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 05:10 PM   #7
Azraelwrath

That was just to make a long story short on why I quit EQ and MUDDING altogether
SOE Interviewer: You're hired.
Azraelwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 08:29 PM   #8
Qanadan
Supporter

LMAO will have to store that one..
Qanadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 09:41 AM   #9
greywolffe

Default Letter I got

I'm just posting here to say that I'm quitting EQ. Ever since my grandmother died, I can't help but think about my own life, and how I've wasted it playing everquest.

But that's hardly anything in comparison to all those long hours I spent cybering with Lightcrusher, and I even gave her lots of money and items! Then yesterday, out of nowhere she told me that she's actually a guy. Ever since, I can't do anything but take cold showers and think about castrating myself. I feel so raped! I can't believe that she's actually a guy.

Anyway, Sandcrusher, you better watch your back, motherfucker. I know where you live, and I swear to god I'm coming to kill you the first chance I get. You can be sure of that, bitch. That's all I have to say. Farewell, my friends!

Love and kisses,

GREAT job!!

65th High Priest of Tunare
greywolffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 11:01 AM   #10
TyriaEM

Send a message via AIM to TyriaEM Send a message via MSN to TyriaEM
I'm quitting EQ. I've found Jesus, and he tells me that there is no room in my life for this game. He says it's Satan's tool. Also, I'm becoming a priest, so I won't have time to play anymore. I can only hope that my friend Lovesmasher can find Jesus as well.

Not to mention that everyone in my guild is so greedy. Just yesterday, Blackkiller got a Super Death Sword of Invincible Doom, when she had just gotten a Mask of Discontent Housewives a week earlier. Not to mention that Earthwolf ninja'd a Bracer of Infinite Goatse later that day.

Of course it doesn't help that just yesterday I asked Bladeslayer to transfer some items for me. I've known him for a long time, so I thought I could trust him. After I logged on my other character, Sandkiller, I found him sitting there linkdead. I waited THREE HOURS for him to come back, and he never did! I haven't seen him since. I trusted him, and he ripped me off!

I hate this game. It's so unfair. I'm never, ever coming back, so fuck you all. Especially Earthcure. Fuck you.

Anyway, fuck everquest. Anyone who plays this game is a fucking loser.

Fuck you to: Earthbuilder, Suncure, Bluewolf, Lightsmoke and Earthslayer.

Thank you to: Earthslayer, Hatesmasher, and Whiteryder.

Love and kisses,
Tyria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL, way too much fun, I liked the Mask of Discontent Housewives part -- and apparently I hate and like Earthslayer...poor guy

Last edited by TyriaEM; 12-06-2002 at 11:07 AM.
TyriaEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 04:47 PM   #11
Blytzz
Banned User

haha
Blytzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 01:16 PM   #12
Jexima

Send a message via ICQ to Jexima
I'm quitting EQ. I've found Jesus, and he tells me that there is no room in my life for this game. He says it's Satan's tool. Also, I'm becoming a priest, so I won't have time to play anymore. I can only hope that my friend Dreamsmoke can find Jesus as well.

Actually I've come to realize over the past few weeks wasted way too much of my life on this game. When I look back at all the time I've spent playing this game, months and years that I can't get back, that I could have spent in the REAL world, with my REAL friends, it almost brings me to tears. I hate this game so much now.

Also, in my opinion, EverQuest is getting way too easy. All the fucking newbies can do anything in the game now, and zerg guilds always win. This game is being dumbed down for retards like Whitesmoke, and it makes me so angry! I don't think VI cares about anything but profit. Fucking assholes.

But that's hardly anything in comparison to all those long hours I spent cybering with Dreamcure, and I even gave her lots of money and items! Then yesterday, out of nowhere she told me that she's actually a guy. Ever since, I can't do anything but take cold showers and think about castrating myself. I feel so raped! I can't believe that she's actually a guy.

I can't ever forget how much i hate that asshole Wyndbuilder. Just yesterday, he tried to pick a fight with me. He called my mother a slut, and then I called him a fag. (I'm very clever, aren't I?) But then his friends Redreaper and Bladebuilder joined in and started making fun of me. I thought they were my friends, it really hurt my feelings.

Of course it doesn't help that just yesterday I asked Bonesmoke to transfer some items for me. I've known him for a long time, so I thought I could trust him. After I logged on my other character, Lightcrusher, I found him sitting there linkdead. I waited THREE HOURS for him to come back, and he never did! I haven't seen him since. I trusted him, and he ripped me off!

Besides this, you should all know that there are martians planning to invade the planet earth. I have to start preparing for this onslaught, so I don't really have time to play EQ anymore. If you'd like to stay safe yourself, I suggest that you cover your head in tin foil so that they can't get you with their brain interception rays.

Aside from this, don't have the energy to play EQ anymore because I'm dying of a rare form of hand cancer, and between horribly painful treatments and terrifying blackouts, I spend most of my time sleeping. Honestly it's not much fun anyway with dickheads like Moonsmasher making fun of me and calling me a liar all the time.

I hate this game. It's so unfair. I'm never, ever coming back, so fuck you all. Especially Blacksmasher. Fuck you.

Love and kisses,
Jexima
Jexima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 10:36 PM   #13
Siilverain
The Wind Caller

Send a message via AIM to Siilverain Send a message via Yahoo to Siilverain
Default The End Has Come....

But that's hardly anything in comparison to all those long hours I spent cybering with Sacredcure, and I even gave her lots of money and items! Then yesterday, out of nowhere she told me that she's actually a guy. Ever since, I can't do anything but take cold showers and think about castrating myself. I feel so raped! I can't believe that she's actually a guy.

Also, in my opinion, EverQuest is getting way too easy. All the fucking newbies can do anything in the game now, and zerg guilds always win. This game is being dumbed down for retards like Sporkbear, and it makes me so angry! I don't think VI cares about anything but profit. Fucking assholes.

Anyway that plays EQ is a loser. I can't believe that all of you retards still play it. I guess you're all just jealous of my 22 inch rockstar cock and 12 supermodel girlfriends that I fuck every day (all at the same time), both of which I gained immediately after quitting everquest. You're all a bunch of fucking sad losers. Especially Lightslayer. You really need to get a life, buddy.

Besides this, you should all know that there are martians planning to invade the planet earth. I have to start preparing for this onslaught, so I don't really have time to play EQ anymore. If you'd like to stay safe yourself, I suggest that you cover your head in tin foil so that they can't get you with their brain interception rays.

Of course it doesn't help that just yesterday I asked Silentflare to transfer some items for me. I've known him for a long time, so I thought I could trust him. After I logged on my other character, Snowsmasher, I found him sitting there linkdead. I waited THREE HOURS for him to come back, and he never did! I haven't seen him since. I trusted him, and he ripped me off!

Not to mention that everyone in my guild is so greedy. Just yesterday, Lightcrusher got a Super Death Sword of Invincible Doom, when she had just gotten a Mask of Discontent Housewives a week earlier. Not to mention that Earthhealer ninja'd a Bracer of Infinite Goatse later that day.

But that's hardly anything in comparison to all those long hours I spent cybering with Snowflare, and I even gave her lots of money and items! Then yesterday, out of nowhere she told me that she's actually a guy. Ever since, I can't do anything but take cold showers and think about castrating myself. I feel so raped! I can't believe that she's actually a guy.

Anyway, Sporkreaper, you better watch your back, motherfucker. I know where you live, and I swear to god I'm coming to kill you the first chance I get. You can be sure of that, bitch. That's all I have to say. Farewell, my friends!

Love and kisses,
Siilverain