Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2003, 06:19 PM   #1
Oumadar

Send a message via MSN to Oumadar
Default Sir Dinz the Dumbass.

Minding my own business in BoT watching every cleric we get be called for guild business or other urgent things. Look around and I find Elif standing just outside the Wind giants area. Why was elif there? cause rokstomper is a fucking pimp thats why.

We stop pulls for a sec to med up (group consists of a Shaman, war, ranger, monk, druid) and watch what the other group is doing. Dinz's crew standing back away from Elif by the steps and Dinz dangerously close. After a while Elif decides to go home and POP! He paths closer to Dinz and gives him the royal smack down. At this point his entire group is standing and Elif starts dotting and rooting our shaman.

I jump on Elif and start tanking him, we get him slowed and handle it pretty well until he gates. Shortly after a add comes down and smacks the shaman while we all zone.

The fun starts -

Feeling nice, I send Dinz a tell "Sorry bout the attempted gank" and he returns one where he accuses me or training him and him adding me to his ignore list (this is where I cry).

I talk to his group member and he agrees with me, Dinz was standing to close and got his ass handed to him. My group also agrees. I switch over to the shaman (was being run by me) and tell him this, he responds that hes glad I died and that he added me to his ignore list (I cry again).

So fuck you Dinz, you train my group and then go off on me? Nice logic.
Old 02-20-2003, 07:02 PM   #2
Zarney

i almost was able to comprehend your post

If your torn from something unjustly... something that you loved, and gave your heart to.... then what is left ?? ~ Zarney
Zarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 07:13 PM   #3
Lurkerr
Mr. Helpful

Seems to me that shit like this is a common thing in the game. Is everyone going to make posts like this? I sure hope not. My threads are the ones of any significance
Lurkerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 07:59 PM   #4
Dredblade

OMG this is such a stupid post. This doesn't make a damn bit of sense and even if it did, BIG phucking deal! I've met Dinz before and he's a damn fine cleric.

Put down the crack pipe before you make childish posts like this.

-Dredblade
Dredblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 08:03 PM   #5
Dinz

Oh man, you guys have no idea how happy this makes me.
I have been waiting to be flamed for so long, so a thank you to Team Evil for making this all possable by their blatent logic and stupidity. Thank you to my group for also making this possable and backing me. Most of all, thank you to Jlo, big shout out girl.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:09 PM   #6
Medion Palemoon
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Medion Palemoon
I"m a moron and even I could comprehend it. Zarny and Lurker? This is for you.

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/index...as hTest=true

Seriouly Dinz, the only guys posting in support of you so far are trapped in padded rooms. I'm not saying Oum has a perfect rep (neither do I), but you failed to even address his accusations (which were written out in an understandable way).

Now, this is where the Fuktard replies and flames me for posting this, rather than address the initial post. Prove me wrong, Dinz
Medion Palemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 08:31 PM   #7
Lurkerr
Mr. Helpful

2 things, Medion..

#1: My post said nothing of not being able to "comprehend it".. that was Zarney's..

#2: Why are you posting a link to Hooked on Phonics when you are obviously a dumbass who doesn't know how to spell correctly? (seriouly, Zarny, Lurker, I''m, fuktard, etc)

Zarney can't read and you can't write.. why not stick your dick in his ass and go to that website together?

Okay, I lied. 3 things, not 2.

#3:
the only guys posting in support of you so far are trapped in padded rooms.
Good one, dumbass. If this is the best you can come up with I feel sorry for you. Give me your email and I can help you work on your problem. While we are at it.. we can also work on raising your self-esteem and see if we can't beat your weight problem.

Let me know, thanks.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:34 PM   #8
Vespay

My threads are the ones of any significance
Actually I have yet to see you post anything of the slightest significance. Sorry to burst your bubble though

On a side note, that sucks that it happened, but if this Dinz guy was in fact standing too close, then it's his own damned fault, eh?

As for his attitute afterwards, well, we can't avoid all the jackasses in this game, can we?
Old 02-20-2003, 08:44 PM   #9
Lurkerr
Mr. Helpful

Vespay. Since you are obviously not familiar with Lurkerr's rules:

#1: Anything I say is important.
#2: Things you say COULD be important (depending on the situation) .. but they will never be as important as what I say.
#3: Having a high post count is stupid except for when Lurkerr has one.. then it's cool.
#4: If you flame me I'll like it and most always will want to become your friend.
#5: Do not question me, ever.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:46 PM   #10
Oumadar

Default Derailage

Didn't even last a day.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:48 PM   #11
Vespay

Sorry this violates one of your "rules" Lurkerr but ...

A) Are you ALWAYS trolling these boards? Cause it took you about 2 minutes to reply.

And ...

B) Does this mean we're friends now?
Old 02-20-2003, 08:56 PM   #12
Lurkerr
Mr. Helpful

Vespay,

A) Hey, I gotta get my posts back somehow. I used to just post a few messages and check back in 6-12 hours. Now that I'm 35~ posts behind where I was I have to become a bigger troll, understand?

B) I respect people who can flame but, more importantly, not get all pissed when I flame them. It's a two-part deal, see? (Crypte has earned a lot of respect from me for this very reason. Same with Zarney, Chukzombi, Jaraxel, etc) Answer: We'll see how things go. Maybe, just maybe, we can be friends someday.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:25 PM   #13
Evelle

/waves to Slyths!

Slyths is a nice boy don't be mean to him.
Old 02-20-2003, 11:19 PM   #14
lich scop

isn't slyths your personnal handbag , evelle?
/snuggles the twins while they around.

scop with J.lo ass...
Old 02-20-2003, 11:33 PM   #15
Trech

Send a message via MSN to Trech
Blatant Logic? Thanks? Lol fuckin dumbass
Trech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 03:30 AM   #16
Dinz

Ah man, my flame was already derailed.

Frankly I dont care what he accuses me of, I know what happened, and so do the other people there even if they dont want to admit it.

As for having someone in a mental institution support me, IM ALL FOR IT!

Again, have to thank JLo and that big ass of hers, you know it girl /wink.
Old 02-21-2003, 12:16 PM   #17
Abrahm

Default Team Evil

Actually Dinz Team Evil did not come here and flame you. Oumadar did. However if you would like the entire guild to come here and tell you what a dumbass you are, I am sure it can be arranged.

When one of my members comes here to rant he is representing himself. Unless you see a post from myself or a representative of the guild don't flatter yourself by thinking the rest of the guild even gives a rats ass.

Abrahm
Evil Overlord
Leader of Team Evil
Abrahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 12:19 PM   #18
Dredblade

Okay, Abrahm is right:

-Oumadar is a dumbass.

-Dredblade
Old 02-21-2003, 12:33 PM   #19
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
Hmm...I was sitting in IM today when all of a sudden Abrahm said
"you need to see what this asshat Dinz posted on the MB"

..well..ok he didn't say asshat..but I will..

I have been waiting to be flamed for so long, so a thank you to Team Evil for making this all possable by their blatent logic and stupidity. Thank you to my group for also making this possable and backing me. Most of all, thank you to Jlo, big shout out girl.
SMITHERS!! RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Well..if you've been waiting this long to get flamed...and play that crappily you obviously weren't worth it. Why don't you wait before you reply as well so the whole damn guild can come here..take a free shot at you and then you can say something stupid like you did above and it will actually have meaning.

Flaming a whole guild for the supposed actions of one person is about as smart as sticking you penis in a shark tank. Personally I'm gonna cheer ya on when ya do it bro cause its a great way to pass time on an otherwise boring day, but unfortunately its got a rather predictable ending.

And if you had half as much brains as Jlo had ass you'd be in good shape.

Trith Coldheart
65 Arch Lich
Officer of Team Evil.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 12:56 PM   #20
Dredblade

So now we get to see all of the members of TE flame Dinz?

Yeah, that will really show how mature you guys are.

-I expect to see Tigeris's flame here soon.

-not saying Dinz was right for flaming the whole guild but damn, get over it.

-Dredblade
Old 02-21-2003, 01:18 PM   #21
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
relax Dread..I'm bored...I'm at work..it's an easy target and after all..this is Rants and Flames

Trith
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 03:17 PM   #22
Oumadar

Default Dredblade

Your a fucking dumbass Dredblade, you weren't there have NO idea what the hell happened so why the fuck are you even posting?
Old 02-21-2003, 03:46 PM   #23
Ramierez

Just a curious observation...by your own post it says that he was merely standing too close and Elif pathed home towards him...causing him to aggro.

You then instigated the real problem by sending him a tell accusing him of trying to gank the mob.(this is going by your own post) Simply because you let him gate thereby training yourselves. He made a mistake and paid for it, don't compound his loss by blaming your own failure on someone who was probably already at his bind point by the time you fucked up.

I don't know jack or shit about either of you, so don't take this as my defending him..I'm merely pointing out that by your own admission your flame is baseless. If you're gonna flame someone for something they didn't do, at least lie about it so the thread is worth the time it takes to click on to read. =o
Ramierez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 04:45 PM   #24
Awdd

Send a message via AIM to Awdd
Default Re: Sir Dinz the Dumbass.

Originally posted by Ramierez

You then instigated the real problem by sending him a tell accusing him of trying to gank the mob.(this is going by your own post) Simply because you let him gate thereby training yourselves. He made a mistake and paid for it, don't compound his loss by blaming your own failure on someone who was probably already at his bind point by the time you fucked up.
Originally posted by Oumadar

The fun starts -

Feeling nice, I send Dinz a tell "Sorry bout the attempted gank" and he returns one where he accuses me or training him and him adding me to his ignore list (this is where I cry).
He sent him a tell apologizing for attempting to gank the mob FROM dinz, not accusing dinz of ganking it. Thats my interpretation of his post anyways...

Dinz is a strange fellow...put me on ignore after I apparently trained hedge intentionally (in PoN) after calling possibly a few mobs there when I was running to zone out. And then, I magically was taken off ignore when friend's uber group needed cleric to pass trials (funny how things work, eh?). Anyways, I really try to hold no grudges, and this isn't an exception; just giving you a little story about my encounter with Dinz.
Eksel - Cleric - Emarr -> Firiona Vie
Awdd - Monk - Emarr
Banisher - Paladin - Emarr
Awdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 05:24 PM   #25
Dredblade

Technically Oumadar, NO ONE here knows what happened -but we have several posts here, you gonna tell them to fuck off too?

STFU

-Dredblade