Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Other MMO's

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2000, 05:30 AM   #1
Ogmuk

Default Shadowbane Beta Confirmation very soon

Ashen Temper: You should be getting your confirmation soon. I've been working on the database over the weekend and everything. And, this time, I promise not to overload any Mail Services so everyone actually gets the emails I send out this time, hehe.

~~~~
Old 06-06-2000, 09:44 AM   #2
Dundridge DweomerDoom

I think the technical phrase is "woohoo".
Old 06-08-2000, 03:08 PM   #3
Fenrizar

I'm going to give it a whirl when it comes out (i'm not beta of course).. i've never been real PVP (back in the day when i played TeleArena on MMud and some Dikus).. i really am too good hearted to PK, and on top of that, my award winning sarcastic attitude gets me killed WAY too much.

I'd love to play if i were part of something, a city-state alliance of people who DIDN'T kill eachother as a rule.

Hopefully some RP get established early on. I'd like to be able to play, level up a bit, and have general fun in the life or shadowbane without being worried about being slaughtered by some Kewld0od with phatlewt just there to PK and ruin peoples fun.

I really hate those types. it's what's kept me off the Zek server. In general, it's not bad, but there are groups of high levels who just to PK hunts and i just feel that's rude. It ruins my Xp. I don't mind if i'm, say, a Necro or SK and a paladin comes up and says some words and says "have at you" (ooc waiting until we're full health to begin) and starting a fight. to me, that kind of fight picking in RP is a lot of fun and part of the whole experience.
oh well.. again.. i'll give it a try.. if it works great, if not, i'll wait for EQ2 i guess <rofl>
Old 06-09-2000, 09:38 AM   #4
Dundridge DweomerDoom

Actually, my thoughts exactly.

It is my hope to build and develop a city on knowledge and enlightenment and become a major neutral force, with "free trade" for all.
Old 06-11-2000, 10:14 AM   #5
Fenrizar

count me in on that