Dredblade

ROFL!

Nice job.

Dredblade.
Dredblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 06:46 AM   #27
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
/salute Vendrix, as always.

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 08:56 AM   #28
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

You know, in all seriousness, I never get tired of that story

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 09:47 AM   #29
Azraelwrath

Damn, that was insult to injury right there. Training her 4 times then a GM banning her ass for using a simple hacking program. One of the most amazing stories I've heard in my day hehe.

Vendrix deserves to be hero of the week again
SOE Interviewer: You're hired.
Azraelwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 10:07 AM   #30
Dotra

/cheer!
Dotra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 01:55 PM   #31
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
I remember somebody linking a picture of her a while back that reminded me of Hillary Clinton.

Old 08-15-2003, 05:42 PM   #32
Chiteng
Supporter

No Chuk, I didnt like her either. She tried to train me a couple times before it sunk in that I was a monk. Then she just started screamming
OOC. Like I cared.

I dont like abusive players Chuk. Seems to me she would be YOUR best freind.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 05:43 PM   #33
Chiteng
Supporter

No Vendrix, you sinply beat HER.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Old 08-15-2003, 07:52 PM   #34
Benalan Windsong

Send a message via AIM to Benalan Windsong
That bard corpse was probably me. I got trained like a mofo in MM by her many times. Same with Oasis. I was in upper guk on my way to lower when I heard the broadcast. I agree. There was MUCH rejoicing.

/salute Vendrix
Fironia Vie

Benalan Windsong
Level 65 Maestro
Erollisi Marr
<Retired>
Benalan Windsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 09:29 PM   #35
Sarkam Warbringer

Send a message via AIM to Sarkam Warbringer
I would assume him beating her would mean he won... but maybe I assume too much.
Sarkam Warbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 04:01 AM   #36
Chiteng
Supporter

Train 4 – By far the most brilliant of them all, but I had help. If you don’t know who it was, tough, he doesn’t need the publicity. She managed to loot her corpse, somehow, but opted to run out for whatever reason. We met her on the bridge near the gargoyles, all of us were Inviso to Undead. She stopped to taunt us and her inviso dropped, mobs started to cast on her immediately but she managed an FD between casts… damn. She knew we would stand there and wait for her to get up, so she LD.

The person helping him of course was Kzzern.

Voltaire

French Priest
Old 08-16-2003, 06:41 AM   #37
Moto

Default Ewle..

I had the extreme displeasure of being an Ebonlore member.

my Ebonlore guildchat memory=

Jaxartes tells the guild: WTF! why are you ksing me Ewle? Don't ks your own guildies.

Ewle tells the guild: I roleplay chaotic evil all the way.

You tell cinben: What the hell are we in this gay guild for man?

Was also quite odd when i formed my old guild and one of my founding members pops on his character from a second account, turned out to be Lilokey.. fortunately, he wasn't the original.
Moto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 09:08 AM   #38
Ewle Ebonlore

Default Wow I'm impressed

That little incident was almost 4 years ago. I'm amazed you remember it with such clarity. Oh BTW Uni was fired a week later for announcing that to the entire server.

What can I say Blue servers and Ebonlore just don't get along.

Here's that announcement you were looking for:

http://ebonlore.org/ewle/NECSRUS/The...f-Ebonlore.jpg

We've done so much since then too...

We dominated Torv as BoW...

We ruled the server as Hate on SZ...

We conquered the Fear server in Shadowbane...

Emarr was nothing but a stepping stone for Ebonlore in EQ1.

We are very much going to be there for EQ2 PvP though were going to have to cut back on our numbers from the 400+ members we had in SB.

We do ruthlesss evil right!

http://ebonlore.org/ewle/NECSRUS/Newlook.jpg
Ewle Ebonlore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 09:18 AM   #39
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

There's a thread killer.

Old 08-16-2003, 09:26 AM   #40
Marijuana

I smell FEAR, not the fear of being killed, but being killed again and again.

ALL hail EBONLORE!
Marijuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 09:46 AM   #41
Vendrix
I Kick Ass For The Lord!

Although I doubt you'll follow this thread, Ewle, I just want to make it clear that Uini was definitely not fired, as a matter of fact she was promoted. When the Da`Kor team won the first Best of the Best tournament and went to the test server to compete against the other teams (which was many months after your exile), Uini was right there.

Sucks to lose, and you did... badly in fact.

I smell FEAR, not the fear of being killed, but being killed again and again.
Oh good lord, someone grouped up with 400 people in Shadowbane and now he thinks he's Ivan the Terrible.
Old 08-16-2003, 09:55 AM   #42
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Yeah I was gonna say, that didn't sound right.

Old 08-16-2003, 10:08 AM   #43
Benalan Windsong

Send a message via AIM to Benalan Windsong
Hahahaha I didn't realize that putz still posted...
Fironia Vie

Benalan Windsong
Level 65 Maestro
Erollisi Marr
<Retired>
Benalan Windsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 10:26 AM   #44
Ewle Ebonlore

Poor Vendrix King of Bluebie land!

What a joke...

Try some PvP action next time if you want a real challenge...
Ewle Ebonlore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 11:14 AM   #45
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
There's that age-old "try PvP if you want a real challenge" line again. Yep, the same line spewed by L337-speaking d3wd5 as a mantra in games across t3h intarn3t.

I used to play some FPS games, and the most popular way to play those kinds of games is, for the most part, PvP. Was there a challenge? Sometimes, but not always. A good number of players who spent their EQ time on Erollisi Marr were former Rainbow Six, Half-Life, Doom, Quake, Unreal, and Tribes players. I can easily name over 2 dozen Erollisi Marr players who came from the same R6 community and resided in the top slots of the official ladder. For some reason we all moved to an RPG, and most of us stuck with a blue server. The lack of challenge had nothing to do with it. In fact, there's a certain challenge in working things out with people without directly attacking them in the game. A lot of what I've seen on red servers (yes, I've played on a few) was higher level players gangbanging lower levels, corpse-camping, KSing people after their mana and HP levels were low, and a generally unchallenging manner of play for the people who had the gear/numbers/level advantage. Seems like a pansy playstyle to me. When targets run low, blue server message boards get flooded with invitations and taunts saying, "Try PvP for a real challenge." That typically translates to, "Come to my server so we can grief some lower level, poorly equipped, fresh meat."
Ice Weasel X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 11:22 AM   #46
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

and Tribes players
Tribes represent. One of the best online FPS games ever.

Old 08-16-2003, 11:38 AM   #47
Marijuana

lmao bullshit ... I am a previous Rainbow6/RogueSpear player, And we were top of the line players, and we had to step over nubs, elites, all categories players to get there. 99% of the successful guilds/clans in any game, they have to step over noobs. Some do it nicely, some dont.

Basically, you can accuse EL for how they get to the top, but we see through your bullshit. I am positive if an Elite clan like you guys *cough* stepped into the EQ2 pvp server with us, wed squeeze your ass like nubs. Not only because we can but EL is about ruthless domination of supremacy, something you pretend not to contain in your weak heart.

Evil and good? If your are the Good guys then why arent you fighting the real bad ones.

"Try PvP for a real challenge." That typically translates to, "Come to my server so we can grief some lower level, poorly equipped, fresh meat."
When El says come for a challenge, we are assuming you’re a step higher then poorly equipped shit.
Marijuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 12:02 PM   #48
Chiteng
Supporter

They are not the good guys.

Voltaire

French Priest
Old 08-16-2003, 12:11 PM   #49
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Originally posted by Marijuana

lmao bullshit ... I am a previous Rainbow6/RogueSpear player, And we were top of the line players, and we had to step over nubs, elites, all categories players to get there. 99% of the successful guilds/clans in any game, they have to step over noobs. Some do it nicely, some dont.
Oddly enough, those who held the top spots on the lagger got along great with most people. A few of the clans split up due to differences, but for the most part, players in those clans still treated each other respectfully. What exactly did you mean by "stepping over?" If you meant beating them in rankings, that's one thing. If you meant pushing them around, that claim doesn't make much sense. There isn't much you can do to push around a clan who doesn't want to interact with you in R6. Trash talking existed, but it was usually only one of two types: friendly bashing before and after fun fights or slamming cheaters so people would know who not to allow to host or play with them.

Basically, you can accuse EL for how they get to the top, but we see through your bullshit.
The "bullshit" accusations seem to be documented fact - KSing, training, zerg-number forces, etc.

I am positive if an Elite clan like you guys *cough* stepped into the EQ2 pvp server with us, wed squeeze your ass like nubs.
What clan would you be referring to in that statement? My comment about R6ers included players from different clans. We were all high ranking in the R6 ladder, but that didn't mean the different clans had to crap on each others' reputations. As a matter of fact, several of them helped found different guilds on Erollisi Marr, and still kept in touch despite different EQ goals and targets.

Not only because we can but EL is about ruthless domination of supremacy, something you pretend not to contain in your weak heart.
It's normal for people to break the rules here and there, whether it's from ignorance or just human nature. Repeatedly doing it is just pathetic. There are roleplayers who understand that you can play evil without breaking the rules.

Evil and good? If your are the Good guys then why arent you fighting the real bad ones.
We never said if we were good or bad, but regardless of our alignment (in game or out), Ebonlore is one of Erollisi Marr's oldest jokes. Your guildleader being banned isn't something to be proud of, but it still causes laughter in residents of this server, both old and new.

"Try PvP for a real challenge." That typically translates to, "Come to my server so we can grief some lower level, poorly equipped, fresh meat."
When El says come for a challenge, we are assuming you’re a step higher then poorly equipped shit.
Are you that ignorant? Moving to a different server not only costs money, but it also strips you of your gear. What does that mean? It means that you're out 50 bucks and severely poorly equipped. If you made the change just because someone from PvP tossed you the "come for a challenge" line, you're also outnumbered by a bunch of griefers who have you right where they want you.

Oddly enough, those who held the top spots on the lagger got along great with most people. A few of the clans split up due to differences, but for the most part, players in those clans still treated each other respectfully. What exactly did you mean by "stepping over?" If you meant beating them in rankings, that's one thing. If you meant pushing them around, that claim doesn't make much sense. There isn't much you can do to push around a clan who doesn't want to interact with you in R6. Trash talking existed, but it was usually only one of two types: friendly bashing before and after fun fights or slamming cheaters so people would know who not to allow to host or play with them.

Basically, you can accuse EL for how they get to the top, but we see through your bullshit.
The "bullshit" accusations seem to be documented fact - KSing, training, zerg-number forces, etc.

I am positive if an Elite clan like you guys *cough* stepped into the EQ2 pvp server with us, wed squeeze your ass like nubs.
What clan would you be referring to in that statement? My comment about R6ers included players from different clans. We were all high ranking in the R6 ladder, but that didn't mean the different clans had to crap on each others' reputations. As a matter of fact, several of them helped found different guilds on Erollisi Marr, and still kept in touch despite different EQ goals and targets.

Not only because we can but EL is about ruthless domination of supremacy, something you pretend not to contain in your weak heart.
It's normal for people to break the rules here and there, whether it's from ignorance or just human nature. Repeatedly doing it is just pathetic. There are roleplayers who understand that you can play evil without breaking the rules.

We never said if we were good or bad, but regardless of our alignment (in game or out), Ebonlore is one of Erollisi Marr's oldest jokes. Your guildleader being banned isn't something to be proud of, but it still causes laughter in residents of this server, both old and new.

Originally posted by Chiteng

They are not the good guys.
Well, some are, some aren't. It depends on who you're referring to, Chiteng, but I think that people on both sides of your bias are in agreement as far as Ewle and Ebonlore are concerned.
Old 08-16-2003, 12:55 PM   #50
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Hmm... weird duplicate content in that post. All I did was hit Preview and then Submit.