Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 10:43 AM   #126
Heretic

Originally Posted by axgar
IF you condone a 41 year old man fucking a 16 year old girl because the state law says its ok you fucking support child molestors.
Why is that child molesting? 16 year olds are old enough to consent. Anything else is just the 'eww' factor of some dirty old man being with a young girl. If it was a 18 year old boyfriend I bet you would see differently. I see a child molester as someone who screws a preteen child who can't really consent because they aren't old enough to understand what sex is. This isn't the case with a 16 year old.
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:43 AM   #127
Tuan00Dorf

Originally Posted by Rheaton
But what IS significant is that if a homosexual like Glatze changes, then ALL known homosexuals can change.
And what IS significant is that if a heterosexual like [InsertPersonHere] changes, then ALL known heterosexuals can change.

You have a really strong argument there Rheaton!

What does "a homosexual like Glatze" even mean?
Old 07-09-2007, 11:05 AM   #128
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Axgar
Wild you condone child molestation with comments like this
That's not condoning child molestation, because a person who legally has sex with a 16 year old is not having sex with a child. They are considered an adult and able to consent. He's not objecting to a legal activity, but he's not condoning an illegal one. There's a very fine difference there that you're just not seeing.

You moron you have had your share of shit with everyone here too
Random statements for $1000, please, Alex.

I could care fucking less what the law does say
You've got yourself all worked up about nothing, then. Wildane and I are saying, "The law says it's legal." and you're making a giant fucking leap into saying that we're OK with an illegal activity.

if you paid attention you would notice that I want the fucking laws changed, I NEVER said that states should be FORCED to change their laws
How exactly do you think it's going to happen, then? They're all just going to sit down at one kum-ba-ya session and agree that 18 should be the legal consent across the board?

They've got the ability to do just that, right now. Don't you think that if they wanted to, they would? So, if they don't want to, how else do you think it's going to happen?

BUT if a fucking guy is a molester in one state for doing something then he IS in another also
In your opinion.

how you can say that a man who does something in one state is better than a man who does the same thing in another is beyond me
A guy who breaks the law in one state is a criminal in all states. Whether he's better or worse as a human being is up for debate, but morality and legality are not the same thing. I think most of us are arguing legality, whereas you're hung up on the morality of the issue.

but I guess...... maybe your neighbors daughter is 16 and at the age of consent in your state I dunno.
That must be it. By God, I think you've figured it out!

Making fun of a guys drinking problem....... I bet you hit water puddles to get little ol ladies on walkers wet to........ while your rushing to defend a child molestor.
Oh, so now it's a drinking problem? What happened to Mr. Cool, Mr. Drink a Little Every Now and Then, Mr. I've Got a Social Life and you Losers Don't, Mr. I Pay my Bills and Like to Have a Little Fun on the Side?

You're either ashamed of it or you aren't. Funny how it's all good when you're talking about it, but if someone else talks about it, they're making fun of a guy with a drinking problem. Double standard much?

Oh, and still waiting on that proof of me riding the fence or back-peddling.

Last edited by Brigiid; 07-09-2007 at 11:19 AM.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:13 AM   #129
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Wild you condone child molestation with comments like this
Axgar, my statement in no way, shape or form condones child molestation, you clod. What I said was that, if 16 is the legal age, it is not considered child molestation. I GAVE NO PERSONAL OPINION ONE WAY OR THE OTHER! Jesus Fucking Christ, I cannot believe how fucking thick-headed you are. If I said "necrophilia is the practice of having sex with corpses", that does not mean I condone or support necrophilia, I am simply defining it. Can you not see the fucking difference, you nitwit?
You moron you have had your share of shit with everyone here too, I could care fucking less what the law does say, I do care what I want it to say
Well, what you fail to realize (what a shocker) is that what you want the law to say DOES NOT MATTER! Every time you say what's child molestation, you are WRONG! The law on the books trumps your personal opinion on the subject.
of course idiots like you want to go to the LETTER Of the law (black and white) when it benefits your arguement but then when it comes down to the actual subject claim there are grey areas.
Wow, Axgar...you really have no business calling anyone else an idiot, because you are one of the most confused people I've ever met. You are STILL trying to compare apples to oranges but can't see it. There are grey areas in just about every moral issue. However, when discussing the law, you can only go by what's on the books. You are obviously incapable of seperating between the two.
how you can say that a man who does something in one state is better than a man who does the same thing in another is beyond me
Where did I say that? Come on, Axgar, show me where I said that, or shut your cock hole. Show me that you aren't the dumbest person on the planet.
I dunno
That's the smartest thing you've ever said on this forum. You DON'T know.
Making fun of a guys drinking problem....... I bet you hit water puddles to get little ol ladies on walkers wet to........ while your rushing to defend a child molestor.
You know what? Alcoholism is NOT a disease, it is a self-inflicted problem that can be stopped. However, you mind-fuck yourself into believing that alcoholism is as bad as cancer and impossible to fix. I have no sympathy for alcoholics, just like I have no sympathy for someone who suffers from any problem resulting from smoking. If I get cancer, I will not spend one nanosecond asking "why me?" because I fucking deserve it.

By the way, I haven't mentioned your drinking in this thread before this post, you imbecile.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:46 PM   #130
Axgar

Send a message via Yahoo to Axgar
LOL you mind fucked yourself into thinking Im an alcoholic, Im just going with it because I could care less what you think, I drink, I go out I have fun, I pay my bills FIRST, I take care of my house and things that need to be fixed FIRST, I try get nice things so my house don't look like a bachelor pad full of drunks, I keep my house clean because I cant stand living in a pig pen and most of all I don't go out and get myself thrown in jail, I don't go out driving drunk and endanger anyones lives ect....... no Im not an alcoholic but if ya all choose to think so thats fine, believe me I see people whom are drunks (alcoholics if you so choose to call them that) and it disgusts me, I see them out partying with there kids..... disgusts me....... (as you all know I have done a lot of the things I said I dont do now........ I learned my lesson the hard way....).

Now as far as a fucking child molestor I dont give a fuck what the law says if your 40 years old fucking a 16 year old thats what you are........... we all live in one country and we should all have the same rights, if one man is allowed to then all men should be allowed to, its like saying that a state has the right to legalize slavery........ OHHHHH wait you think slavery is wrong so we can't do that.

You either condone 40 year olds with 16 year olds OR you don't, I dont care what the law says, it's either right or its wrong and it should be at least close to the same state to state, granted a guy should follow his laws, I have said a million fucking times be accountable for your actions BUT is asking for things to be fair to much? Im saying they SHOULD be...... the obviously aren't and there isn't much I can do about it except say I wish that the laws were, in ND I am happy with the laws, the age of consent is 18......... after that they are adults and should beable to have sex, but why should an 18 year old make in ND do 5 years and become a felon while a 40 year old in North Carolina can marry a 16 year old? granted in the case of NC it is just immoral (IMO) because the law lets it happen..... Im saying that it shouldnt be that way...... you either agree that it shouldnt be that way or you think its ok to be that way, pretty cut and dried.
Axgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:02 PM   #131
Everclear

/Hermoine Granger Voice : "Pedophilius! Repellus!"
Old 07-09-2007, 02:05 PM   #132
Brigiid

Now as far as a fucking child molestor I dont give a fuck what the law says if your 40 years old fucking a 16 year old thats what you are..........
Hey, you're more than welcome to live in your own little bubble, where you can define things like age and consent differently than everybody else. Fortunately for the rest of us, the only one that has to live in your little bubble is you.

if one man is allowed to then all men should be allowed to, its like saying that a state has the right to legalize slavery........ OHHHHH wait you think slavery is wrong so we can't do that
Slavery is protected against by the US Constitution. It's not up to the states to decide. That'd be like the state of Nevada declaring war on Luxembourg. They just don't have the authority to do something like that.

It isn't an issue of right or wrong.

You either condone 40 year olds with 16 year olds OR you don't
Yep. But most of us aren't talking about condoning it. We're just talking about what the state allows.

it's either right or its wrong and it should be at least close to the same state to state
It is close to the same, state to state. The age of consent is 18 in some states, 16 in others, etc. We're talking about 2 years in most cases.

BUT is asking for things to be fair to much?
Your version of fair and mine are apparently different. I think the system's fair as it is.

but why should an 18 year old make in ND do 5 years and become a felon while a 40 year old in North Carolina can marry a 16 year old?
Why shouldn't they?

you either agree that it shouldnt be that way or you think its ok to be that way
Agree that it shouldn't be what? Legal? I've already said I don't have a problem with individual states having differing laws regarding the age of consent.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #133
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
Now as far as a fucking child molestor I dont give a fuck what the law says if your 40 years old fucking a 16 year old thats what you are...........
You either condone 40 year olds with 16 year olds OR you don't, I dont care what the law says, it's either right or its wrong and it should be at least close to the same state to state, granted a guy should follow his laws, I have said a million fucking times be accountable for your actions BUT is asking for things to be fair to much? Im saying they SHOULD be...... the obviously aren't and there isn't much I can do about it except say I wish that the laws were, in ND I am happy with the laws, the age of consent is 18......... after that they are adults and should beable to have sex, but why should an 18 year old make in ND do 5 years and become a felon while a 40 year old in North Carolina can marry a 16 year old? granted in the case of NC it is just immoral (IMO) because the law lets it happen..... Im saying that it shouldnt be that way...... you either agree that it shouldnt be that way or you think its ok to be that way, pretty cut and dried.
Don't have time for a fully reply, so I'm just gonna post really fast to point out that it's legal in North Dakota for a girl to get married at 16. Do some research before you start spewing, Socrates.

Back in a few hours.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:29 PM   #134
Axgar

So you are ok with a 40 year old man marrying your 16 year old daughter........

"Agree that it shouldn't be what? Legal? I've already said I don't have a problem with individual states having differing laws regarding the age of consent."

I wonder if your husband will agree with this.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:08 PM   #135
Axgar

Originally Posted by Ice Weasel X
Don't have time for a fully reply, so I'm just gonna post really fast to point out that it's legal in North Dakota for a girl to get married at 16. Do some research before you start spewing, Socrates.

Back in a few hours.

first of all Einstien the age of consent is 18 then you have a few little things like this " Welcome to Moral Outrage
Monday, July 09 2007 @ 09:34 PM CDT

North Dakota - Age of Consent Laws

The following information was taken directly from the North Dakota state legislation website at http://www.legis.nd.gov/information/...cent-code.html

CHAPTER 12.1-20

SEX OFFENSES

12.1-20-01. General provisions. In sections 12.1-20-03 through 12.1-20-08:

1. When the criminality of conduct depends on a child's being below the age of fifteen,

it is no defense that the actor did not know the child's age, or reasonably believed

the child to be older than fourteen.

2. When criminality depends on the victim being a minor, it is an affirmative defense

that the actor reasonably believed the victim to be an adult.

3. When criminality depends on the victim being a minor, the actor is guilty of an

offense only if the actor is at least four years older than the minor.

nowhere does that say that the age of consent is 16.

Now for a little more research there mr tell me to do research

here ya go

http://www.coolnurse.com/consent.htm

ND law is 18 years old.

but then again Ive only lived here all my life you surely know more about it than I do.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:23 PM   #136
Shylodog
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Shylodog
He talks a tough talk...but I forsee Axgar moving to South Carolina.

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Write it down- Chuk made me lolirl
Originally Posted by Drysdale
To bumbleroot: Know what? You're right. I DID misread your statement and I DO apologize.
Shylodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:48 PM   #137
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
first of all Einstien the age of consent is 18 then you have a few little things like this " Welcome to Moral Outrage
Monday, July 09 2007 @ 09:34 PM CDT

North Dakota - Age of Consent Laws

The following information was taken directly from the North Dakota state legislation website at http://www.legis.nd.gov/information/...cent-code.html

CHAPTER 12.1-20

SEX OFFENSES

1. When the criminality of conduct depends on a child's being below the age of fifteen,

it is no defense that the actor did not know the child's age, or reasonably believed

the child to be older than fourteen.

2. When criminality depends on the victim being a minor, it is an affirmative defense

that the actor reasonably believed the victim to be an adult.

3. When criminality depends on the victim being a minor, the actor is guilty of an

offense only if the actor is at least four years older than the minor.

nowhere does that say that the age of consent is 16.

Now for a little more research there mr tell me to do research

here ya go

http://www.coolnurse.com/consent.htm

ND law is 18 years old.

but then again Ive only lived here all my life you surely know more about it than I do.
Get ready to shit yourself, dumbass, because apparently I do know more than you. From the very same North Dakota legislative website, I give you this (warning, PDF format).
Originally Posted by North Dakotan law
CHAPTER 14-03
MARRIAGE CONTRACT

14-03-02. Lawful age for marriage. Any unmarried person of the age of eighteen years or upwards, and not otherwise disqualified, is capable of consenting to and consummating a marriage. If a person is between sixteen and eighteen years of age, a marriage license may not be issued without the consent of the parents or guardian, if there are any. A marriage license may not be issued to any person below the age of sixteen, notwithstanding the consent of the parents or guardian of said person.
See the bolded text? That means it's legal for a 16 year old to marry with parental consent. If the wording of this document confuses you, feel free to peruse the Wikipedia entry for marriageable age, the Marriage Age Requirements laws in the JRank Law Library, the Cornell University Law School Marriage Law listing, or any number of listings through Google.

I'll be back in a bit for more fun. Just got back from the gym and need to shower and eat dinner.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:50 PM   #138
hymdall

ND law is 18 years old.

Sure are a lot of references in the code about 15 being the limit for the criminal definition.

12.1-20-03. Gross sexual imposition - Penalty.
1. A person who engages in a sexual act with another, or who causes another to
engage in a sexual act, is guilty of an offense if:

d. The victim is less than fifteen years old; or

12.1-20-03.1. Continuous sexual abuse of a child.

1. An individual in adult court is guilty of an offense if the individual engages in any combination of three or more sexual acts or sexual contacts with a minor under the age of fifteen years during a period of three or more months

12.1-20-05. Corruption or solicitation of minors.

2. An adult who solicits with the intent to engage in a sexual act with a minor under age fifteen or engages in or causes another to engage in a sexual act when the adult is at least twenty-two years of age and the victim is a minor fifteen years of age or older, is guilty of a class C felony.

1. When the criminality of conduct depends on a child's being below the age of fifteen, it is no defense that the actor did not know the child's age, or reasonably believed the child to be older than fourteen.

3. When criminality depends on the victim being a minor fifteen years of age or older, the actor is guilty of an offense only if the actor is at least three years older than the minor.
The only mention of the age of 18 that I can find in that criminal code is actually used to define the parameters of the criminal and not the victim.

12.1-20-07. Sexual assault.
2. The offense is a class C felony if the actor's conduct violates subdivision b, c, d, or e of subsection 1, or subdivision f of subsection 1 if the adult is at least twenty-two years of age, a class A misdemeanor if the actor's conduct violates subdivision f of subsection 1 if the adult is at least eighteen years of age and not twenty-two years of age or older, or a class B misdemeanor if the actor's conduct violates subdivision a of subsection 1.
14-10-17. Minors - Treatment for sexually transmitted disease - Drug abuse - Alcoholism. Any person of the age of fourteen years or older may contract for and receive examination, care, or treatment for sexually transmitted disease, alcoholism, or drug abuse without permission, authority, or consent of a parent or guardian
From the outside looking in, it seems that the law defines the age of consent around 15, marriage at 18 with parental consent allowed at 16. but then I've never lived there so you probably know better.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:54 PM   #139
Axgar

Have your fun Idiot Ice then read this

http://www.caitlainscorner.com/index...sk=view&id=339

of course there are loop holes and in most instances the parent would have to press the issue with the local states attorney BUT you go ahead and try at the age of 40 to have sex with a 16 year old in ND and Ill send you a file to Bismarck for you.

I know that they can get married at 16 with parental consent, my niece unfortuneatly has just had a baby right before her 17th birth day with a guy over 18, she could (but hasn't) get married, now IF her parents were to push the issue the guy would be in jail BUT he is being responsible and is doing what needs to be done to take care of the kid and my nieces needs so.......

but like I said MR know it all Im sure you know better than someone whos lived here 40 plus years.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:57 PM   #140
Brigiid

So you are ok with a 40 year old man marrying your 16 year old daughter........
Depends on the 40 year old, and depends on my daughter. If the law says she's allowed to marry him, there's nothing I can do about it no matter how I feel about it.

I asked you before and I'll ask you again: at what age do you think it's appropriate for people to start having sex?

And dammit, IWX and Hymdall beat me to the punch. Poor Axgar, callin' people idiots and morons and then getting busted for not really knowing the shit he thinks he knows. So sad.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:00 PM   #141
Brigiid

but like I said MR know it all Im sure you know better than someone whos lived here 40 plus years.
Speaking of know-it-alls, surely you recall that IWX was talking about age at which a person can get married, and you launched into a rebuttal about the age of consent for sex. They're two different sets of laws. He never said anyone under the age of 18 was allowed to have sex.

But I'm sure you caught that and you're just arguing a completely different topic for some unknown reason that will become clear to us all later when you unveil your master plan.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #142
Axgar

They didnt bust me on shit Brig, go read the fucking law before you spout off, your a fucking dumb bitch if you think they are right..... your a dumb bitch anyway so nevermind.

I have proven him wrong a couple of times now but he tries weasle his way out of it by converting the conversation over to parental consent to marry...... talk about apples and oranges you fucking back peddling tramp.

Oh and if you back up some more dumbass you will see that he was trying to prove me wrong when I said the age of consent is 18 in ND, now if the person (minor) is over either 15 or 16 and it can be reasonably proven that you thought the person (minor) was 18 you will probably get off.. IF the person (minor) is under 15 it dont make a bit of difference what kind of evidence you had that she was 18 you are in trouble.

the marriage thing has to go through the courts ect..... sure I dont know shit about it..... just have a 17 year old niece with a daughter now.

ITs funny you all know so damn much about everything even if youve never been there.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:03 PM   #143
Brigiid

Oh, I went and read the law. That's how they posted faster than me. IWX claimed that a person could get married at 16, and the law supports that. He never said anything about sex at 16. That was your misunderstanding, once again.

PS - where's the proof of me backpeddling and fence-riding?

And what the fuck do you think you've proven him wrong on? I can't think of a single thing you've ever proven anyone wrong on.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:09 PM   #144
Axgar

Your fucking stupid whore he was using his fucking marriage exampe AFTER I SAID THE AGE OF CONSENT was 18 in ND but you cant fucking catch up apparently. (not my fault he tried to compare the fucking parental consent to the sexual consent laws).

There is also some sort of emancipation process that needs to be gone through............ big deal has nothing to do with what I was talking about and he tried to change the subject to prove me wrong...... but didnt work and now you to will stroke each other some more saying how right you were when your totally wrong..... again I invite you to come to ND and have sex with a 16 year old girl.

and it dont surprise me you would let your daughter go with a 40 year old man........ in your case he would probably be better for her than you fucking her thinking up.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:10 PM   #145
Brigiid

Oh and if you back up some more dumbass you will see that he was trying to prove me wrong when I said the age of consent is 18 in ND
Or it's possible that you're fucking confused yet again and just misunderstood what he was saying. It seems to me that if he were still talking about age of consent for sex, he would have said so. Instead, he was talking about the age at which a person can get married.

But no, it's all IWX's fuck up and not yours for completely fucking missing the point yet again. Of course.

ITs funny you all know so damn much about everything even if youve never been there.
We don't have to have been there if we know how to read the law.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:13 PM   #146
Axgar

so tramp you say

"Slavery is protected against by the US Constitution. It's not up to the states to decide. That'd be like the state of Nevada declaring war on Luxembourg. They just don't have the authority to do something like that."

WHy not OHHHHHHHHH because you dont agree with the slavery thing, well fucking moron there have been how many ammendments to the constitution? the constitution existed during slavery days and it was ammended BUT in child molestation cases you apparently dont believe it should be ammended which means you condone your girls being taken advantage of (even changed the wording for you since calling someone a molestor offends you).
Old 07-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #147
Axgar

Originally Posted by Brigiid
Or it's possible that you're fucking confused yet again and just misunderstood what he was saying. It seems to me that if he were still talking about age of consent for sex, he would have said so. Instead, he was talking about the age at which a person can get married.

But no, it's all IWX's fuck up and not yours for completely fucking missing the point yet again. Of course.

We don't have to have been there if we know how to read the law.
the fucking conversation stemmed from my comment about the age of consent being 18 in ND Brig you got his cock so far in your mouth you refuse to scroll up and read from the beginning.

I already told you I know about the fucking parental consent thing, I also said that the states attorney isn't going to press any charges for sexual crimes unless a parent pushes it....... either way ms know it all your wrong as you can get this time.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:19 PM   #148
Brigiid

Your fucking stupid
I love guys that can't use the correct form of the word 'your' calling people stupid. That's just classic.

It's you're, dumbass.

I know, I know. You're smart but you don't pay attention on here. Like it takes so much extra effort to throw an apostrophe and an extra 'e' in there. You're either ignorant or lazy. Take your pick.

but you cant fucking catch up apparently
No, I'm all caught up. He was talking about age for marriage and you got all worked up and responded about the age of consent for sex. It's pretty clear from over here.

big deal has nothing to do with what I was talking about and he tried to change the subject to prove me wrong...... but didnt work and now you to will stroke each other some more saying how right you were when your totally wrong.....
In what way was he wrong? He said that a person can get married at the age of 16, and that's the truth.

again I invite you to come to ND and have sex with a 16 year old girl.
Nobody said anything about having sex with a 16 year old girl in ND but you. That's your issue, not ours.

and it dont surprise me you would let your daughter go with a 40 year old man........
Heh, one minute you're telling me it'll be different if it's my kid. The next minute, you're telling me you wouldn't be surprised if I let my kid do it. And you call me a back-peddler.

Still waiting for that proof, btw.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:22 PM   #149
Axgar

Then you say shit like this and say i make wild accusations (basically)

"You've got yourself all worked up about nothing, then. Wildane and I are saying, "The law says it's legal." and you're making a giant fucking leap into saying that we're OK with an illegal activity."

I didnt say you were ok with illegal activity I said you condone child molestation and IMO a state that allows a 40 year old man to marry a 16 year old (without parental consent especially) just has legalized molestation... sorry I have some morals when it comes to kids and you apparently don't care as long as the law says its ok.

Where did I ever say I wouldnt follow the law? I have just said I wanted the laws to change and your fucking panties go up your fucking pussy so far the fur balls come out your nose.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:23 PM   #150
Axgar

Originally Posted by Brigiid
I love guys that can't use the correct form of the word 'your' calling people stupid. That's just classic.

It's you're, dumbass.

I know, I know. You're smart but you don't pay attention on here. Like it takes so much extra effort to throw an apostrophe and an extra 'e' in there. You're either ignorant or lazy. Take your pick.

No, I'm all caught up. He was talking about age for marriage and you got all worked up and responded about the age of consent for sex. It's pretty clear from over here.

In what way was he wrong? He said that a person can get married at the age of 16, and that's the truth.

Nobody said anything about having sex with a 16 year old girl in ND but you. That's your issue, not ours.

Heh, one minute you're telling me it'll be different if it's my kid. The next minute, you're telling me you wouldn't be surprised if I let my kid do it. And you call me a back-peddler.

Still waiting for that proof, btw.
read post 130 on this thread BEFORE his fucking BS post about Parental Consent idiot