Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Default So much for Bipartisanship

Gee, wasn't Bubbles bitching about how the Repubs weren't adding anything? Maybe that's because they've been shut out.

Gee Bubbles, you've just been proven to be a shill.... AGAIN.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ks-since-april

The ball is in President Obama's court to reach out to Republicans if he wants a bipartisan bill on healthcare reform, House GOP Leader John Boehner (Ohio) said Monday morning.

Boehner told reporters that the president has not invited House GOP leaders to the White House for meetings on healthcare reform since the end of April.

Earlier this year, GOP leaders sent a letter to the president in May stating that they would like to work with the administration to find "common ground" on healthcare reform.

But the administration responded with a tersely worded letter indicating that they had healthcare reform under control.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
SupportTank

Why should the dems give a shit? its not like they actually have a clue anyways. or need one in this case.

70 Warrior - Affliction

If someone tells you it's OK to lie. How do you know they aren't lying?
SupportTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
Heretic

Yep, the Democrats of this administration have become the Republicans of last administration. Silencing all differing opinions and calling anyone who disagrees unamerican.
"i always refer to myself as a "missionary agnostic." that is, not only do i not know shit about shit, but i'm going to try and convince you that you don't know shit about shit either and there's no way for you to know shit about shit."

Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:14 AM   #4
Drysdale
RSS Feed

Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Yep, the Democrats of this administration have become the Republicans of last administration. Silencing all differing opinions and calling anyone who disagrees unamerican.
Oh yes... that's the exact beginning of this cycle... It's NEVER happened before that....
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Thou shalt not steal. Except by majority vote." - Gary North
Drysdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #5
GraemeFaelban

Send a message via AIM to GraemeFaelban
Politics as usual.

I still say just one tactical nuke properly placed would do a world of good.