Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Rants and Flames

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2003, 10:04 AM   #276
Etiruk

By the way...Yawn...Yes, I did just wake up.
Etiruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 10:09 AM   #277
Kemora

Send a message via AIM to Kemora
I wouldn't bother arguing with Etiruk... he seems to be rather clueless.

AIM: Kemorakementari
Kemora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 10:32 AM   #278
Etiruk

I seem to know that the world doesn't need to rely on the rotation...TE showed that by KSing it. lol. Look at all the problems it caused. Only the guilds sitting on it are complaining. Why?
Can anyone give a GOOD reason why they are? No. it comes down to being simply you higher level chars in your big guilds can't handle the fact that a smaller guild went in and took what you feel was yours. I guess VS had the next guild in lines name on him.

TE did you see that VS or TRAK had anyone on their agro list?

Geez, I wonder if they will ever have my name scribed on them. Well, I'm not a wizzy or chanter...MONK...Naw, only reason to take him down is xp or helping TE or any other guild that wants to screw over this rotation crap.

Here is a novel idea...Lets drop the thread cuz you will never be right and guilds doing things like Team Evil will never be wrong.
If you don't like that then you can continue to piss and moan about it out here on these boards. I guess that you with your hundreads of posts feel that this makes your life complete.

I really would like to know how many of the high end guilds that are on the rotation still need the item....and how many are farming the item for sales in the Bazaar. I can't believe you think...Also, why is it only a select few posting in support of the rotation. (ZEL, Kemora, and a handful of others.) Put up reason why more are against the rotation than for it. If you can't then STFU!
If you can get every guild member on the rotation to say, that we still need it then I will bow out and STFU. I figure that you can't get this done. But if you try...GL
Etiruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 10:53 AM   #279
Kemora

Send a message via AIM to Kemora
Um... I'm not in favor of the rotations.

I really don't care whether they stay or go...

My clueless comment was in refrence to your comment that Magister has never cockblocked anything because it's not possible. Which is just about as clueless as you can get, since Magister did a darn good job of making sure no one but them got Emp, and I know ST was cockblocked for a while.. not sure if that was MS, SF, Mag though.

Magister could never do what you and your dick sucking buddies claim
Yes, they can. Yes, they have. More power to 'em.. why compete for content if you don't have to. Get a clue, Etiruk.

AIM: Kemorakementari
Kemora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 11:14 AM   #280
Ice Weasel X
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Ice Weasel X
Originally posted by Etiruk
You guys just sit on a rotation of stupid little WIZZY and ENCHIE epic items claiming that the world will end.
Whoa, the enchanter epic has a rotation point now?
Originally posted by Etiruk
FUK you bro...I will contemplate ZURG rushing that VS bitch every time from now on.... /SHOUT any players in DL want to ZURG rush KC and take down VS...lvl required 43 and up.
Zerging VS doesn't work.  Half your raid (give or take a few dozen) would end up healing him.
Ice Weasel X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 11:27 AM   #281
Caelie

First of all blah, blah...blah, blah, blah...blah.....

Aamrie, please name one mob that TE has KS'd. I don't mean VS or Trak that they took down and didn't adhere to the precious rotation. That may be a KS by your defination, but it wasn't a KS. So, I ask you to name one mob that TE actually KS'd from someone or from what guild. Not hear say, but factual. I want you to name me one engaged mob that TE ran in and KS'd.

Second of all, seems to me that the only people bitching are the ones that don't understand spontanious mob take down. Now, don't give me that "I can't do that because I am a casual player". I am about as casual player as they come.

Last but not least, folks need to quit bumping this thread and let it die. The publicity TE has received from this forum has overwhelmed our recruiting officer with applications. Believe it or not, applications from good, honorable players...hmmmmm, Imagine that!
Old 03-03-2003, 12:11 PM   #282
Dredblade

LOL this post is still around?!

Caelie, what u fail to realize is two things:

1. A number of TE members have been booted from other guilds
2. Any guild can invite every tom dick and harry that comes there way without being choosy -and whoohoo we got numbers! pffftt
(trust me this will come back to bite you guys in the end)

Go ahead, keep on believing that these threads are good publicity for your guild. The people that are want to apply merely because of these threads will fit right in /wink

So let the flamage begin....come on, I can take it! muahahaha!

-Dredblade
Dredblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 12:25 PM   #283
Trech

Send a message via MSN to Trech
I think maybe one or two... but whats your point anyways?

2. Any guild can invite every tom dick and harry that comes there way without being choosy -and whoohoo we got numbers! pffftt
Believe it or not a majority of our membership atm consists of several groups of people that were guilded together as a group at one time or another. Not people we just find in a zone and type /guildinvite for.

(trust me this will come back to bite you guys in the end)
Why? Did we forget how to use the /guildremove feature? I think its generally agreed that we wouldnt give a crap if we had to remove half the guild tomorrow. Those of us who stay will be where we want to be and with who we want to be with.

Dred your fascination with our guild and its policies and recruitment procedures has been an honor but its honestly getting scary man. We appreciate your concern but I promise you we will be alright without your help. Take it easy man.
Trech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 12:30 PM   #284
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
Really Dred? Are you that infatuated with TE that you are monitoring our guild invites? Who are these mysterious booted members you speak of? About 80% of TE comes from a player base that has been around and together for nearly 3 years, and the rest come from two to three other guilds that recently dissolved. So does a guild dissolving = booted to you? I'm curious do tell..

Yes any guild can. Thankfully we aren't one of "those" guilds. Our recruiting is currently and has been closed for quite some time and at any given moment we rarely have more than 35 to 40 members online..and that's on a good day. I'm just flattered you find us interesting enough that you are taking time to shadow our guild recruitment process and monitor our members. How cute .

Trith Coldheart
65 Arch Lich
Officer of Team Evil
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 12:32 PM   #285
Trech

Trith damnit we work in the same office. Can we please coordinate before we post like a broken reacord? :eek:
Old 03-03-2003, 01:35 PM   #286
Caelie

Well to be honest with you Dread, I'm not into alot of guild politics.

If I'm fighting amongst a bunch of rejects to hear you tell it, then somewhere between the guild they were booted from and TE, they have developed a whole new outlook on being a good guildie. Somehow, I just can't picture the majority of TE members being booted from other guilds. Number one, the members are too good of players and Number two, I haven't noticed anyone being obnoxious over guild chat. IMHO those are two keys signs to look for

I do know TE was formed by a bunch of Ingame and RL friends from over 3+ years and like Trith and Trech said, the other members mostly know each other thru being guilded together at one time or another or from a guild disbandment.

Now, you say I'm missing the point. Your missing the point. I'm still trying to get someone to tell me where TE has truely been out doing evil things, such as KS'ing an engaged mob? I don't think anyone can.
I'm not missing anything, I'm having a blast in EQ again and I owe that to being around a bunch of good players that enjoy having fun in game. Maybe thats what makes us Evil. Maybe its because we truely know how to have fun. You jealous Dread? or what? Just what is it that people are flaming us for? Surely its not because of a overly out dated rotation. Whats the real reason?
Old 03-03-2003, 01:50 PM   #287
Dredblade

Yes, you guessed it, I'm infatuated with your guild. Can I join please please oh please????

Dammit, I thought we were done with this thread!

-Dredblade
Dredblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 03:14 PM   #288
Zelgadis

Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
Heh, sorry. But the insane laughing on my behalf caused from the stupidity and not knowing of anything they are talking about from Etiruk makes it hard for me to reply to anything else in this thread other than more laughing, and more there of after that. It was so hilarious to me that I'm really about to beg Trith any way I can to come up with more rants against me.

I'm with Kemora when saying "I really don't care whether they stay or go..."

And I'm not afraid of or worried about what TE has planned for, because I'm probably not going to be doing any VS/Trak killing, or low tier raiding any time soon, therefore I more than likely won't see any clashing between my guild and theirs. (not to sound like I'm pushing an 'uber' attitude around)

Serving one day at a time, for four-to-six years at a time.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 05:27 PM   #289
Kible

Send a message via ICQ to Kible
/agree Zelgadis

Just leave it alone, and let people raid how they want. FFA(free for all) is what I think. There should be a little bit of planning ahead of time, but if a guild wants to kill something, than they darn well have the right to do it. What? Is SOE gonna come on and repremand a guild because they were stepping out of line? Oh no! Get a grip, it's a game. Not a weekly planner.
Kible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 06:56 PM   #290
Trech

Originally posted by Dredblade
Yes, you guessed it, I'm infatuated with your guild. Can I join please please oh please????

Dammit, I thought we were done with this thread!

-Dredblade
We will be done with this thread when you realize that we dont matter and you stop comming here and bumping it with your uneeded insight as to the way we run our guild. Until then: see you next post.